Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[PLOTS/RP] REVAMPED THREAD! [Ever,Ollie,Austin] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Currently I am interested in RPing: Ever, Ollie, Austin
Currently off the table: Lukas, Harrow

Contact me on AIM: and be blue

I am especially interested in RPing with new people, branching out a bit,
or renewing connections between people who have met my chars in passing!

In general I am not interested much in the Halloween side of things.
I'd much rather Hunter or Horsemen interactions!

Also, if you have a plot or a story in mind, and you need someone to fill a role, let me know! I'm always willing to support

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Ever Ambrodiel, Room 104

Ever's an intermediate Life hunter, who's been on the island since May, 2015.

Interests

His interests include languages, fantasy books, dweebie books, alcohol, cigarettes, and minipets [a bit], as well as a somewhat rabid obsession with Horseman runes.

Where to Find Him

I've done a lot of EMs and a lot of training courses with Ever, but I'm always down for more. He does a lot of minipet duty and library duty, either at the front desk, helping people check things in/out, or doing research of his own into artifacts related to Arthurian legend and horseman runes.

Plot Ideas

In terms of plot, he's an easy going guy, if a bit mouthy/snarky. I'd really like some more people who he connects with beyond simply meeting and forgetting, but he does have a tendency to form very loose relationships of all sort. He could use more plain old friends, or people to get into a bit of trouble with. Commitment issues also means that his love interests tend to physical and brief -- so if you want a disastrous fling, please hit me up!  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:05 pm

Oliatos, The Tower

Ollie is flat out the most adorable death horseman you've ever met and don't you argue with me.

Interests

His interests include exploring, fighting, and anything from the human world. Somewhere out there he has a collection of small odds and ends he has stolen out of human homes and hoarded away for safe keeping.

Where to Find Him

Within the tower proper, he spends a shocking amount of time training, sparring, and otherwise honing his physical abilities. Outside the tower -- well, he's done almost nothing. I'd love for him to do a few EMs, and maybe make a few friends. They don't have to be nice friends. He's nice enough for any friendship.

Plot Ideas

I have absolutely no goals for Ollie, and he has none for himself. In terms of maturity, he acts something like a fifteen year old who has been primed for battle from a young age -- meaning he alternates between sunny cheer and extreme, serious focus. He takes his duties very seriously, even if he's a bit childish.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Austin Elswood, Room B96

Austin is the epitome of rich white boy privilege; charming, smart, worldly, condescending, unsympathetic, cocky, pain in the a**. He dresses really well.

Interests

Off-island, Austin was into expensive things: fancy cars, watches, clothing. Some of that lingers, though his options are now more limited. Still, he's interested in fashion, any magazines he can get his hands on. He loved video games, which are now also lost to him. He was in a frat, which meant the usual range of drinking games and indoor/outdoor hobbies, barbecuing, games. He played sports, but mostly the kind of sports people do for fun, not the actually competitive ones. He watched a lot of modern TV, especially sitcoms, with a healthy smattering of adult cartoons.

Where to Find Him

A real and proper newbie around the Island, Austin hasn't really hit his stride yet -- which means he's doing all kinds of starter duties, and I could shoehorn him in anywhere you'd like, if you have any particular idea or desire. He might be willing to negotiate for luxuries, especially in the form of food and alcohol.

Plot Ideas

When it comes to Austin, the future is something of an open book -- but I would love to have him interact with people who are also interested in fashion and the finer things, or someone who might be willing to do a makeshift game of something around the island. His weapon is a bow, so archery competitions would be a good time as well. He likes to rile people up, but when the fire's turned back his way, Austin turns into a ball of fury -- so verbal sparring partners could be entertaining but also unpleasant.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:11 pm

Lukas Kaufmann, Room B11

Lukas is currently UNAVAILABLE FOR RP.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Harrow Jude, Amityville Dorm

Harrow is currently UNAVAILABLE FOR RP.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:17 am
For your horseman, I offer my own for interaction. Or perhaps my demon Ev?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:58 am
musicaloner7
For your horseman, I offer my own for interaction. Or perhaps my demon Ev?

Oh god ,your horseman sounds like the top to hate Ollie LOL it could be funny, though, if you want to give it a whirl? We could spar, always a good place to start interactions....  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:28 pm
and be blue

Oh god ,your horseman sounds like the top to hate Ollie LOL it could be funny, though, if you want to give it a whirl? We could spar, always a good place to start interactions....

nah he doesn't hate. not really going for spars at the moment--though he does like them--since he's not really at that point confidence wise to get back into it. could probably happen though if they got to know each other?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:07 pm
musicaloner7
and be blue

nah he doesn't hate. not really going for spars at the moment--though he does like them--since he's not really at that point confidence wise to get back into it. could probably happen though if they got to know each other?

sadly, I dunno what else they have in common...the only thing Ollie really is enthusiastic about is fighting. xD; unless you have a suggestion?  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:19 pm
and be blue

sadly, I dunno what else they have in common...the only thing Ollie really is enthusiastic about is fighting. xD; unless you have a suggestion?

both horsemen, so I'm sure they'd have plenty to discuss about the good old days before the fall of the clans. he's not met too many of his own kind, actually. inquire how ollie's adjusted to the new life. what he thinks of it, etc. he has no idea what other clansemen even do with themselves. but he'd be intrigued if he found the other training, which could lead to discussion of battle and what not. plenty, plenty.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:22 pm
musicaloner7
and be blue

both horsemen, so I'm sure they'd have plenty to discuss about the good old days before the fall of the clans. he's not met too many of his own kind, actually. inquire how ollie's adjusted to the new life. what he thinks of it, etc. he has no idea what other clansemen even do with themselves. but he'd be intrigued if he found the other training, which could lead to discussion of battle and what not. plenty, plenty.

I gotta be honest, that doesn't sound terribly likely for Ollie lol. he's very, very young, very energetic, very kinetic, and terrible at sitting still for more than like 10 minutes at a time. A long conversation about boring things would send him running for the hills. XDDDDD maybe they wouldn't mesh too much...  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:28 pm
and be blue

I gotta be honest, that doesn't sound terribly likely for Ollie lol. he's very, very young, very energetic, very kinetic, and terrible at sitting still for more than like 10 minutes at a time. A long conversation about boring things would send him running for the hills. XDDDDD maybe they wouldn't mesh too much...

ah alright, my apologies.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:37 pm
musicaloner7
and be blue

ah alright, my apologies.

I'm sorry! he's just uhhh not that type. XD maybe you'll find someone better suited to having a chat over a drink!! C:  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:20 pm
Hello!
For hunters, I have Mimi who is... literally a summary of those gifs. A sun trainee who is all sunshine and sparkles and LOVES EVERYONE if you want a bright... happy girl idk.
Or Jake who's a bit more serious and a full death hunter if you want something more along the line of spars/EMs/actiony stuff??

(Their journals are extremely outdated sorry u v u)

For horsemen, I have Jasmine who's extremely timid but sweet?
Maybe she and Ollie could have a training/sparing session or just talks?
I'm still slowly figuring out horsemen so I might be a little rusty.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff