Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Generic Member Group 1 [OFFLINE]
Song Bu'Tar Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:00 pm
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxIt was a short walk from the gates to the heart of the compound, Song Bu'Tar, the Daijin's personal residence and office. Masako stopped short of the office doors, knocking on them, wishing not to intrude. It was one thing for her to simply enter the office, and another thing to bring two untested and untried prospects into the office. "I've come with the two new prospects you requested Daijin." Now to see if he was in a good mood, or if he wanted to rip their heads off. As she waited for the prospects to catch up, she let out a short sigh. She assumed Kya had at least met him at one time or another, but Zephyr was a mystery. Many people had met the Daijin, but few would knew him as that at the time.

xxxxx

Kech Marah - S-Rank - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 290/290
                                                                              Sp: 8 Str: 8

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

User Image

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kya would have a bunch of things to think and say. Instead she simply stood as interested as a squirrel in the wind.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Zephץr Katsuyu ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 150/150 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [5/8] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr waited patiently for this emperor to reveal himself.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
                                                                                  Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
                                                                                  Untapped Power - Inactive
                                                                                  Acidic Skin - Active
                                                                                  Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
                                                                                  Perception Increase - Active
                                                                                  Enhanced Regeneration - Active
                                                                                  Eyes of the Slug - Active

Jutsu Used

Quotes

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 [ 震星 ]
                                                                    Kya. He had a history with her - a long one, doubtlessly. She was the most controversial choice that he had made. The Hoplite whispered no, it's not safe. If Kleine had been wise, he would've heeded his advice - the man who once led the Sassai'i, a group of barbarians that conquered vast lands to the East. Conquering was something that was important on this note. It was in their blood, all the people he invited here. Whether they wished to conquer themselves, or others, or simply land and spaces on maps . . . they needed a drive to rule. Thus, the name, the "Kech Marah" - or in the Barbary tongue, the "Rulers of the East."

"I welcome all of you." He appeared, entering through a colorless rift in the corner of his office. He did not need to tell them where he was prior, or where he would go next . . . it all didn't matter. "I . . . am the Psycho Demon, your eternal enemy - the bloody overlord, conquering and warring and hating and being hated. None of you trust me, perchance not even Masako. You have no reason to trust me. You know of the evil that dwells in me. But there is another frontier that I possess that you may trust - and that frontier is of the most importance." He looked to all of them, but most specifically Kya, as he figured she would need the most convincing. She was also the most powerful. He needed someone as powerful as her, and with as much experience as her. "It is my ambition." He said. "I wish to conquer the civilized world. Not directly, not as land borders - but in heart, in mind, in culture, in drive. I wish to spread like a plague. I shall regain my place on the throne of the Leaf, something I surrendered in order to start this organization. That will come in time. And you - all of you, will rule too, Shoguns and Kage and Emperors and Empresses. Our organization - the Kech Marah - will come to create a coalition that will quite literally dominate the world. We will colonize. We will create a hegemony of trade, resources, manpower, weaponry, and knowledge. For a thousand, thousand years we will rule. It only takes a single revolution." And that was where the climax came in:

"We will restore the Saigon." Yes, those creatures; only few knew of them, for Han whispered them a faint slight before he returned to his land of Demons. He told the Kage, the Shogun, only them. Kya must've known. The other two, probably not. "The guardians of good. They are depicted as being benevolent and kind. But I have found evidence to the contrary; cave paintings, ancient texts, things from before our cataclysm. They were kind to their allies, and brought death to their enemies. With the Nine Saigon restored and brought to our side, our rule over this world will be secure. All it requires is a single truce between people that may otherwise reign in the shadows as enemies and traitors. I need you all for this - it is our conjoined destiny."

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:21 pm
                User Image

xxxxxIt was true what he had said. She trusted him, but only so much. And as for what a Saigon was, it was really a mystery. She knew it involved the demon's contained within the bodies of shinobi across the world, but beyond that, she had little idea as to how to create a Saigon or summon one forth using them. "I must admit that even I know little of the Saigon. My ears hear much, and my senses miss nothing, and yet even I can find only fleeting mentions of them. We do know this though: They are connected to the Bijuu of this world, with 9 Bijuu, and 9 Saigon." She paused for a moment, clearing her throat and gathering her thoughts before she continued. Had she really said all she knew of the Saigon in barely two sentences? What an enigma, but hopefully Shinsei would be able to elaborate upon them further. But now she turned her attention to the pair. "As for why you are both here, well, that is rather simple. All of us in this room have certain skill sets, knowledge, or ability that is vital to the cause. Naturally, the Daijin is a natural leader, and an all but unparalleled warrior the world over. I myself have a knack for finding things people wish to keep hidden, and I am a medical shinobi all but unmatched, save for a few. Now, Kya, you are possibly one of the most versatile shinobi in the world, and you have a way of always getting what you desire. And finally, on to you Zephyr. While you are not known the world over, and while you lack the skills and powers we here possess, your potential as a medical shinobi is endless, and I would rather have you among our ranks then in that cesspool known as the Mist. But now I must ask you both, and this is a choice that is not to be taken lightly: Do you forsake your vows and allegiances to other nations and swear yourself to our cause? Do you wish to become Kech Marah?"

xxxxx

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

User Image

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:18 pm

As the portal opened Kya's mind went directly to where Kleine's did. History. Her sharingan, still spinning as they typically did when her mind was at work, rested on his forehead, almost like a target in her mind was set there. He was, without a doubt, her most dangerous acquaintance. Some would say her greatest mistake was allowing him to roam free to Bai Don. But as her eternal was witness, she stood to gain from it at the time and had yet to lose anything besides her patience over it. Her look of discontent and boredom shifted suddenly. Her posture now more edged than relaxed. She wasn't worried in the slightest, but she was no fool. It was like her own presence; it simply made people aware of themselves, their position, there level of power. As far as that went, speculation would be as accurate as a coin toss. Her arms were still crossed as he opened his mouth, snake venom spewing from his lips.

She allowed his words to flow, making his position clear; he was the ultimate enemy of the world, a defiler. These were things anyone knew. Kya's keen mind focused instead on the tone he was setting with his choice of words. Kleine seemed different in her view. This man was a conqueror, much like her. This was the sole reason they ever had common ground. This was also why she viewed him as an enemy to be slashed. But for him to speak of such things as a hedemony of trade... a legacy to be left behind. And even going as far as drawing attention to her own lack of trust by resting his gaze on her... something about the moment and his diction brought her interest. She allowed him to speak until he was finished, the emperor of the east, as he proclaimed himself to be, had quite the plan.

Her eyebrows rose when the Saigon were brought up. He had her full attention now. When Han came, Kya was sure he needed to be slain, but she heeded his words even still. The saigon... beings of kindness as they were told, but Kleine would have them painted as devils to those they saw as enemies. Kleine wanted to bring them back to power, thus gaining their favor, perhaps. Kya was not so easily sold, however. Kleine, as usual your ambition seems farther reaching than even your eyes can see. I've always found this intriguing. It's a trait that men and women like us, and only men and women like us, can understand. In that right, you have earned my respect. Your empire is great, your power greater still. You remind me of an old king in the north... she trailed off. That's the thing about us northerners. We take, and conquer. Only a few hours ago I subjugated the mizukage before his shogun, and Zephyr here. Nuibari now rests with me. Soon all of mist will bow to me, as Grass once did. The moment we are moved into action entire nations rock. She praised him and herself with her words. The weight they carried was great, and it was true enough. On a whim, either of them could crush whole worlds. Kya unfolded her arms and looked to Masako, sizing her up with just a glance and considering her words before then looking back to Kleine with narrowed eyes. However. Your plan assumes that the nine Saigon would consider us to be allies to aid and not enemies to crush. What makes you believe that they would work with us and not against us? A sufficient answer to that question would be enough bring me on as your ally.

In truth, as always, the Hunter had her own motivations as well. Saigon... old power indeed. She had her heart set on something big prior to this, something personal that would give her a means to stomp anything that could stand against her and with the Saigon potentially being put into play... Kya would have a use for that power indeed. If he had any evidence, even slightly that the Saigon would be more than a little appreciative she could work with him again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 150/150 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [5/8] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

A mofo tries hard to take care of his body and hang with a girl and maintain grades but aint no mofo caring enough to just chill da ******** out for a day. Jk, I lovez you all.

A lot was said in a short time. The man to be revealed as the Emperor was someone who Zephyr did not remember, but from another life he seemed as if they had once known each other. Was that a weird idea to have?

The man introduced himself with so many titles that had Zephyr been a dull man in the senses he would think the man really considered himself a, well, demon. With slit black like pupils that were more slug like than human, he looked the man up and down. His chakra was massive. Its nature seemed to be that of one that wished for malicious intent. Or maybe that was more because it wanted power but would use any methods to get it.

Then the real reason came. He wished to conquer not only the world but the hearts and minds of all civilians so that he may never fall from power. This was a mighty feet but more than anything he spoke to do so he would need the Saigon. Zephyr kind of smiled, leaned his hand behind his head and scratched, he had no clue what the heck a Saigon even was. When the emissary spoke, she announced we would need the demons to do so. Well that wouldnt be too hard. "Well, restoring an ancient power through sneaking into the hidden villages to steal their conscious nuclear warheads to revive an old myth in hopes they will like us."

On to the next thing, the emissary spoke as to why they were all chosen. Kya was obviously power as with the emissary was a talented medic. But when it got to Zephyr he wasnt surprised. It was mostly due to him as well being a medic and them wishing to utilize his training to be geared towards their efforts instead of Mists. Then she asked the hardest question, or so she might have thought, if they forsook everything for the cause. Kya on the other hand was not so sure. However, Zephyr smiled and spoke after Kya had finished. "I will ride this crazy train of yours. I'm quite interested to see where it will go. But I will need to get to a higher rank to be of use to you. A chuunin is of little help on the field of battle. Unless you let me utilize my... special gift." He smiled a kind of dark smile but his face would remain friendly. Did they know of his Bloodlines abilities? Kya of course did. She had his documentation. But did the emperor?

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
                                                                                  Acidic Skin - Active

Jutsu Used

Quotes

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:31 pm

"Let's take a moment to look at this from his perspective -- Kleine's. Not Shinsei's, the other side of mine that would most assuredly answer in one of two ways -- I am whatever I want to be, or I will gladly use and abuse others, work against the good, all of the like simply for my own enjoyment. How does Kleine view the world? Does he care about people outside of only him? Was evil not brewing long before Shinsei was born? Before, it was Double Take. Yes, I mention him a lot, though I consider him to be a dead soul. He was my radical perspective on reality, or perhaps you could say my most common and pure perception. I hated people that were different than me. I suppose it's because I felt so isolated, so alone. There were so few that made me ever feel comfortable. I don't really come from these lands, and that's how I've honestly felt. I don't look like the people here. My name isn't made up of syllables. I don't believe in their shrine Gods, I don't believe in nature or balance. I don't believe in karma or the universal spirit. I have always been different, only believing in a Him, He, His, God. And then I look to myself -- who am I to these people? I am from the land of the snow. I am from Yukigakure, right? But it was named something before that. Not unanimously, but by my people,

Sorana. That's my home. It's where the giants roam and the dragons communicate with men. It's where the psycho renegades first realized their potential, through pain and duress. It's where the white-haired northerners presided over all else with power and ability to wage war -- and yet only demanded one thing. That they live in peace.

I suppose you could say a great part of me despises these creatures, these shinobi. I despise them for the fact that they destroyed what was once mine, or belonged to a great ancestor of mine. I despise them for the fact that I am Heiland and they are not. I'm one of the only ones of my kind left in the world -- a man of the north. What does that mean for me? Is that how Kleine feels, or Shinsei? Is Kleine the one who feels this way -- who fears -- and Shinsei the one that feeds off of this fear? Is that not a perfectly putrid romance, that we are engaged in? Perhaps it is a show of how darkness will always consume the light. I remember feeling that way long before now."

"You're right. We are Northerners, Kya," he nodded his head. He always felt that way - that he was something other than what he tried to portray, in order to fit in. Kya at least reminded him for the briefest of moments that this duality of northern Kleine (Heiland ) and southern Shinsei (Karnata) divided his thoughts for all of his youth. Eventually, he came to embrace both . . . but in a different way; with a will to rule both, to unite them into one, and own them as his blood made him deserve. "We take what we are owed. The men of the shinobi world took all of our lands of Sorana - I demand that we take everything that they own as well. I don't seek this to goal entirely for vengeance, however - I seek it so that we may make progress. Look at the world of today . . . where we barely know anything outside of this one small chunk of land to the East. Can you tell me any nations past the Sango, to the near West of the Sengoku of Iwagakure? We know a fraction of one thing, when we should seek to discover everything. Everything. The world that waits beyond us. The riches, the power, the potential, the beauty. It is arrogant to believe that we have the best of everything that the world has to offer. That was what the Southerners believed before they discovered the North and found an army of far superior warriors. Do you imagine that we could find opportunities for greatness elsewhere?" He smiled at the thought. Seeing the world was his true ambition. Conquering it meant that he could possess all of that beauty at the point of his fingertip.

He had never expected to find men so beautiful as the Samara when he conquered the South, nor the Arachnid-Man that called himself the "Black Widow". He couldn't imagine the manifestations of their pagan Gods presenting themselves - beings that could rival some of his strongest soldiers. There was endless opportunity in the land beyond this shore. How could he not seek it? He was a creature bound by one need alone: a need for satiation.

"As for the Saigon, I don't know much of them. I can't give you an absolute guarantee that they'll side with us. But - ruling the world is worth the risk of wasting time. Not only that, but as I provided, there is ancient evidence of them choosing sides and taking allies. Why would they not seek to gain our favor, considering we were the ones after thousands of years to free them from their suffering? By that, we demonstrate that we are the strongest allies, the most reliable allies, as well as the allies most caring about their well-being. I have no doubt that they would pick our side." The final person to speak to was - of course - the elephant in the room, the weak shinobi he'd recruited due to his potential to become quite strong.

"You are an excellent support type. I will offer you a promotion if you prove yourself skilled enough while assisting other Kech Marah in capturing demons. That is the best I can say to you now - rank is earned, not paid for. Truly, you cannot gain the experience necessary to be fitted to the Jounin rank without risking life and limb for it."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:08 pm
                User Image

xxxxxContinuing where Shinsei had left off, Masako jumped into the conversation. "Given past grievances, we assume it best for you both to return to the mist, and... depose of the current Mizukage, Cecil Raiken. By replacing the Kage, we will be able to enter the village at will, grant us another base of operations, and allow us to freely... collect the Demon Hosts. Naturally, I will come with you, but purely in an observer role, only fighting if necessary. But I have faith that at the end of the day, either one of you is enough of a match for him." Without waiting for an answer, she walked out of the office, heading for the Mist. If they wished to join the Kech Marah, this was the test and the price.

xxxxx

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

User Image

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:29 am

As a woman from the North, Kya instantly felt sympathy for the man. She was displaced by many things in her past, a past long buried in her mind. She left her animosity for her father... buried in his skull. She bit into her lip a bit as he spoke, a sign to any who knew, few as they were, that she was deep in thought, listening to his words. She was coming to a conclusion about Shinsei at this moment. It was time for her to finally decide what she would think of him. How would he be treated in Kya's eyes? Well for one, she would not be disgusted simply because he dared look upon her. No he had earned the right to see her face. Not like Zephyr had, no he had been granted that permission only because he was subservient when she met him, and even now. She could see his vision clearly as he painted it. She suddenly felt as if nuibari was not heavy enough. Like having that one thing would be nothing if she could have the world. And for the first time she really felt like she understood his ambition. It made sense.

So she closed her eyes and let out a breath, rewiring herself at will seemingly. She would be wary as she was with anyone, but Kleine could prove to be such a powerful ally, and perhaps the one she could call friend in a sea of dull blades. Kya looked at him and nodded at his words finally. She extended a hand to him, to shake or not to really on him. Either way the olive branch was extended, and he now had perhaps one of the most powerful allies in the south. She would look to the sky with a smile on her face, as if mocking something looking down on her. Something that was just brought that much closer to her. And that was win Masako spoke. She appeared to think she had an idea all her own or something, which was cute. Kya already had plans to go and deal with Cecil of her own accord. Since Masako asked so nicely Kya smiled and donned apair of black, circular glasses, her eyes glowing behind them. When i return, we will have a whole village and all it's hosts underneath our sphere of control. Perhaps I will remind Lucious whom he answered to for his formative years, and bring the land of Waves under my control as a whole. she mused as her shadow clone poofed, sending the message back to her actual body.. ((Kk we should wait until the raigakure mission is completed. Technically Kya is there.))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:54 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

[Exit]

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  Acidic Skin - Active

Jutsu Used

Quotes

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Resident Feminazi

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami would enter the place. "Shinsei?" he said hoping for a response. Shinsei said he would be here any minute. He sat down on the nearest chair. "Where is he?" he said as he looked around the room, wondering for where he was.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Sharingan
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 9(+3/-1) / Strength: 5((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:280
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:36 pm

The man stepped in through the front door of the office, sighing as he hung his jacket on the rack. Leading this organization had been stressful and busy - he had to see so many people, tie up so many loose ends. The experience he had with Yami just recently was one of the few leisurely breaks he'd had. With that in mind, he was pleased when he saw that he was waiting for him there, smiling and waving to him. "Hey," said, setting the rest of his stuff down. He sat back into a chair, reaching into his mini-fridge and stuffing his face with a powdered donut. "What's up? You wanted something, right?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Generic Member Group 1 [OFFLINE]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash