Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Generic Member Group 1 [OFFLINE]
Shinsei's Abide Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:22 pm
II L o y a l t y II

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Atlas showed up here, hopefully with Shurui in tandom.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:22 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

User Image

|| Gennin || Chakra: 100/100 || Medical Class || Konohagakure ||

Shurui finally caught up to Atlas, trying to catch his breath.

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:36 pm
II L o y a l t y II

The Ladies Hollar Gavin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 [ 震星 ]
                                                                    The real Shinsei - with a decently authentic clone of himself in Song Bu'Tar - waited patiently for Atlas to come. Little did he expect, or really want, another to come along with him. Who was he? Enemy? As he requested, the words transcribed: in the darkest and most corrupted of voices, the dark Demon spoke his name. Shurui Akakana. Lovely. From what he could tell and what he could smell, Atlas was all over him. To be honest, that almost made Shinsei feel a tinge of disgust. His apprentice - all over another person. Someone weak and lacking in, well, refinement. Power. "Welcome to the Kech Marah," the man said. He didn't want to welcome both of them, because one wasn't welcome. But, he did, if only to make Atlas happy. He figured this creature was only a figment of teenage desires, anyway . . . things Shinsei himself had not yet escaped, still young and only barely above the period in his life where everything is ideal; everything is dreamed, begged for rather than given effort.

"Atlas Guru," he called to him, stepping down the stoney blocks and placing his palm on the man's shoulder. "You're slightly cold. Weathered from the journey, I expect. Come make yourself at home. You and -" He looked to Shurui, the small little man. For a moment, his expression as he looked at him was almost deadly. But he spared him any further worry by quickly softening into a face that was direly pleasant. "Shurui Akakana. Your reputation - one of nonexistence - precedes you, for I did not know you existed until this moment, and did not expect for a common boy to enter the seat of my realm. Tell me - are you here to ******** Atlas, or is that just your thoughts speaking for you?"

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:14 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

The Ultraviolent

User Image

This was strange. Not a good strange or a bad strange...maybe strangeness in limbo? Sure, that made sense. When had Atlas lead him to? Shurui looked around a bit at their surroundings. It was quite a strange sight, really. He looked up when he saw welcome them. It was a weird name for a place too but who was he to judge. He's the one who carried around a red umbrella. Atlas then found out something interesting. Atlas's last name was Guru. Shurui then felt his blood run cold when the other male starred straight at him. He looked down but quickly looked back up when the person said his name. Shurui's full name. The medical-nin was quickly caught off guard by the other male's question which was asked oh so casually. "N-No. O-Of course not. I-I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that that's what I was here for." Shurui quickly apologized with a bow. He was going to do his best to be respectful.

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Kleine, or rather, Shinsei was waiting for him here, and apparently just him. Atlas couldn't tell from behind his mask, but he seemed to be sizing up his new companion. Where he saw weakness and inexperience, Atlas saw strength and potential. They were welcomed into something in an incredibly dramatic way. "Kech Marah?" Atlas questioned. There was no real explanation as to what that was, leaving him embezzled by darkness, knowing nothing. He watched as Shinsei approached him and placed an open hand against his shoulder. "Well, I'm wearing not wearing much." A loose fitting sleeveless shirt wasn't exactly the gear mountain climbers wore. Atlas turned over, halfway facing Shurui. "How about you? Are you alright?" He voiced his concerns, softly touching his cheek. It seemed like he'd grown attached to his new friend, already observant over his well being.

Every word spoken of Shurui by Shinsei reeked of displeasure, not so indirect tones of disgust. That wouldn't be tolerated. Atlas shrugged his shoulders, dropping the other male's hand. His eyes searched for something to meet, but found nothing within the dark colors of the mask shielding Kleine's face. Atlas tried to make it clear that he was absolutely serious. "Shurui is with me, and I'm with him, get it? It's a package deal. Insulting him means insulting me. I trust that you'll try your absolute best to avoid speaking to him in that manner." Shurui himself seemed flustered over the words thrown his way. Atlas flashed him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about it, Red." At least while in his presence, he wouldn't be subjugated to distasteful mocking. Piano keys stirred in his head, loud mysterious noises, ear-filling and open ended, subtle staccatos of somberness. "So, why'd you pick me?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:02 pm

He scoffed. The young boy was just as timid as he gathered from his first impression. Still, he didn't always mind timid. People like him at least usually made for quiet sexual disposition. Sometimes that was preferable over the sort of ridiculous squeeling you'd get with half the other people in Shinsei's employ. "It's not really an impression," he corrected 'Shurui'. "It's reality, just made into an extreme. The Enemy spoke your intentions, I listened. Though he's always quite radical. Perhaps you're not here for fourth base, just a few kegs down?" He looked at him as if he were so serious, though the young former Shogun was practically trolling him at this point. He didn't give the slightest ******** about what Shurui was here for. He only knew that he would kill him if he whispered a word of their intention to anyone outside of the group.

The next funniest thing was Atlas sticking up for his woman. The Psycho Demon crossed his arms and listened carefully, making a 'Ha!' noise at least twice as he went on. "I knew you and I had similarities, but really wow. You're my spitting image, Atlas. The insanity, the renegade spirit, the over-protectiveness. How lucky the world must be to have you. Don't you think so, Shurui?" He glanced at him, his golden eyes glowing through the pale of his mask. "Atlas - you're a violent soul with a gentle heart. Part of me likes a little bit of each, because I'm the same way, my two eternally conflicting selves. Neither half of me is innocent, but I feel the same compulsions as you do - like for companionship, for someone like this boy of yours. And for adventure; excitement. Even speaking like this, I present that more silent and naive self of mine. It is, in fact, naive - because while it wants you around so that you may be a friend, the more practical half wants you for your talents. Your bloodlust; your ambition." He phrased that almost confusingly, but he knew that if Atlas pondered for a moment, he'd very well understand.

Perhaps Shurui wouldn't. It was fine. He was of a single nature.

"I want you for many reasons. For that charming, teethy smile; for the pleasure of your company, for the satisfaction of your body. Then, for your greed, hatred, combative spirit - your natural killer instinct. Of all the ones I invited to join our group, you were the only one I invited personally, through my own words. Why? You are to succeed me in all ways, because you are like me in almost all ways. You're my natural equal. An apex human."

At that moment, he moved past the two and beckoned for them to come inside - to the Kech Marah outpost, where they could be served their due. "Atlas, there's a lot going on at the moment. We're beginning a raid on Mist - we will depose many of their officials, and obtain their demons. I want to know if you'd like to come. This is your opportunity to receive ranks, power, prestige. It's up to you and your patience. As well as your loyalty."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:58 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

The Ultraviolent

User Image

Shurui shook his head a bit. Atlas really didn't have to defend him like that. What the mystery masked man said was true. He wasn't known at all. Shurui was some hot shot ninja, he was just a medical class ninja who just liked to make people feel better. His whole family were calm and generous people and that's what he loved about them. "Atlas, you don't need to protect me like that." Shurui said with a small smile. Shurui was happy that Atlas wanted to protect him but Shurui knew he had to repay the favor soon. Maybe he would buy Atlas's food of choice for him if they ever went out for food again. Shurui found himself blushing, thinking back to what fox mask said. He would never do something like in the home of someone. It would he rude.

Shurui listened closely to what the masked individual was saying. He was saying things about Atlas that Shurui thought were untrue. There was no way that sweet and preppy Atlas was a insane bloodthirsty killer. It couldn't be...right? Shurui knew close to nothing about Atlas. Shurui's brain was hurting a bit as fox mask explained more. Shurui didn't get any of this but he knew a few things at the moment. One, he had probably gotten involved in something bad. Two, He had to shut up and not day a word. One wrong word and he could be done for and Shurui knew it so that is why he stayed quite, often taking glaces at Atlas.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:47 pm
II L o y a l t y II

(Sorry bae, Gav's been really busy. Give it a lil' bit. Sorry for the hold up.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:22 pm
The Ultraviolent

Oh. I was just editing some stuff. Something looked off to me for a second.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:11 am

This guy never ceased to surprise him. His description was spot on. Atlas glanced back at Shurui, then towards Shinsei once again. "Let's go ******** up the Mist then." He could see it now, his hair smoked in blood, blonde with a soft touch of deep red.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:56 am

The man nodded, beckoning for Atlas to come along, and potentially his "friend" if he cared to. He didn't expect Shurui to - rightly - survive for all that long anyhow, considering he wasn't exactly a very trained shinobi at this point. Shinsei decided that he would offer Atlas very specific directions, and then see him from there. "The conquest of the village will - directly - be under Kya's control. That is her objective. You and I will be working to discover and detain demon hosts . . . we already have the identity of the Hachibi, but one is not quite enough. I would like you to venture out with me and discover the others that live within the Water Country." He placed his mask back on - despite all that was going well for him, it was pointless to reveal his identity. His followers, such as Atlas, were free to remain otherwise. He didn't care. What mattered was that the "Wolf" would conceal the man, for now.

"As Shogun of the Fire Country, I am aware of its assets. I know that the Kyuubi dwells there, as well as some other less significant demons and their hosts. We don't need to worry about that . . . yet. Mist is already beaten. You will be capable of dominating a demon there, right now, even though you have only recently taken up your sword. Just follow my lead."

-exit-

II L o y a l t y II

If you're still interested, we'll get a move on. And if you get post locked, I'll just pull you out of the situation and perhaps RP with you myself. I'm quite sorry for the 2 week hold-up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:15 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Resident Feminazi

User Image

Shurui listened to the man very closely. They were going to raid the Mist Village?! Shurui saw that look in Atlas' eyes and knew that he had wandered into something he should have. Shurui couldn't help but bite his finger nails at this point. That's all he really could do to describe his feeling at this point. Shurui decided that he would go. Go with both of them but just to make sure no one dies. If there was one thing Shurui hated and feared, it was death. "I'll come with! I want to help!" Shurui said before following after them.

[Exit]

{OOC: It's fine. Don't apologize. Shurui can just follow~!}  

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:12 am

Jai Bait

Lord Forrester

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
After the surprise incident from a while ago at the spring, he found himself waking up in kleines room. "Mmm...Mmm? Mhmhmm??!" where the noise he made, He found his clothed self tied up on kleines bed. His mouth was covered with white tape. "mmmah mmma mmmmmuk." He was swearing up a muffled storm while like this. He began squirming around confused as to why he was like this.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Alliance: I dont know
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 13(+3/-1) / Strength: 7((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:355
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  
Generic Member Group 1 [OFFLINE]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items