Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:56 pm
So this thread is the space we by all means should use to plot and character build ^__^ Its being done in the FAQ thread and that's not really the place as things get lots and questions might be overlooked which i know might be a little frustrating so here everyone goes. Plot to your hearts content heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:08 pm
Mimi Kyashi 19

By the way, Ezra is starting over on his journey. So, he and Willow don't know each other. They're both in Kanto, though, so....I'm happy to fix that.  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Mimi Kyashi 19

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:49 pm
Sythril Vythethi
Mimi Kyashi 19

By the way, Ezra is starting over on his journey. So, he and Willow don't know each other. They're both in Kanto, though, so....I'm happy to fix that.

Oh, okay. I'll change that on her profile, then. And it would be awesome to have them re-meet. She's about to fight Misty right now. It's going to be a 2 player battle, so it might take a bit, which will help Ezra catch up. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
So whats this about Ko tricking Ohm ? Whats she got up her sleeve now ? lol  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:52 pm
Mimi Kyashi 19
Oh, okay. I'll change that on her profile, then. And it would be awesome to have them re-meet. She's about to fight Misty right now. It's going to be a 2 player battle, so it might take a bit, which will help Ezra catch up. :3

He'll be in Viridian Forest for awhile....If I ever recover from being sick or have the energy to actually post.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:38 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Indeciisiive Wolkova

I didn't notice the quote for this, sorry.

Anyway, Kezia is going to cast an illusion to make it seem like the Jewelry store was actually run by Neo Team Rocket, and thus they're going to attack Ko and Ohm and manage to somehow (Smoke bomb most likely) to grab Ko, and find the Megastone on her. Noctural will feel so guilty that she'll attack the rocket grunt, and snatch the Lopunite, Mega-evolving. <3 She'll find out though the one she attacked was actually Kezia.

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:43 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Anyway, Kezia is going to cast an illusion to make it seem like the Jewelry store was actually run by Neo Team Rocket, and thus they're going to attack Ko and Ohm and manage to somehow (Smoke bomb most likely) to grab Ko, and find the Megastone on her. Noctural will feel so guilty that she'll attack the rocket grunt, and snatch the Lopunite, Mega-evolving. <3 She'll find out though the one she attacked was actually Kezia.
You know Ohmarow isnt going to stand by and be attacked by Team-R right ? He'll attack right back unless Ko does something foolish *Wink*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:50 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Indeciisiive Wolkova

You know Ohmarow isnt going to stand by and be attacked by Team-R right ? He'll attack right back unless Ko does something foolish *Wink*

Well, Ohm is free to tussle with one of the rockets, so long as it's not the one holding onto Ko, which will be Kezia. The rest are illusions, and until Nocturnal or something else hits Kezia hard enough the Illusion shouldn't break. :3

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:54 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Well, Ohm is free to tussle with one of the rockets, so long as it's not the one holding onto Ko, which will be Kezia. The rest are illusions, and until Nocturnal or something else hits Kezia hard enough the Illusion shouldn't break. :3
More then likely he'll just release Brimja and Baruku. Beyond that he wont put her in danger gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:00 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Indeciisiive Wolkova

More then likely he'll just release Brimja and Baruku. Beyond that he wont put her in danger gonk

As long as Ohm acts natural, I see no problem it whatever he does. <3

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:05 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Indeciisiive Wolkova

As long as Ohm acts natural, I see no problem it whatever he does. <3
He'll get mad and threaten the illusions yeah but its sort of a hostage thing. He'd not stupid gonk He wont attack.
BUT he'll be much more angry to find out he'd been tricked so how will Ko tell him if at all ?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:09 pm
He'll get mad and threaten the illusions yeah but its sort of a hostage thing. He'd not stupid gonk He wont attack.
BUT he'll be much more angry to find out he'd been tricked so how will Ko tell him if at all ?

Well, I'm sure when Kezia's illusion breaks it'll be self explanatory that she'd tricked Ohm. Of course she'll apologize to no end, explaining she got the idea in order to teach Nocturnal a lesson.

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:15 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Well, I'm sure when Kezia's illusion breaks it'll be self explanatory that she'd tricked Ohm. Of course she'll apologize to no end, explaining she got the idea in order to teach Nocturnal a lesson.
Well just expect him to be moody and refuse to talk for a day or two. He'll come back around and apologized himself for being a unsocial p***k.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:21 pm
Upside: I now have a rough idea of my secondary character's personality and background, so I can get those smoothed out for when I actually post him up on the profile thread (which won't be for a couple of months at earliest to give other people a chance to get their feet through the doors)

Downside: Because of certain things I have planned (one of which I mentioned to Loona a while back), I've got a small laundry list of items I'll have to claim for him before I start posting with him. XD Ah well, better than no plans at all.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:46 pm
starlightschism

So I was attempting -key word attempting- to get Takumi up (I'm probably just going to end up hardly writing anything for him) and I was wondering...were him and Jun friends before? And what age were they when Jun left?

Also I'm trying to decide on whether Takumi's just being a p***k and going on a journey so his family had to hire a bodyguard, or maybe he needs to to get stronger or maybe someone came after his family so this is a way to escape or something? I like the idea of there being some reason for people to come after him

Edit: goddarned it why did you make Jun ace? 100% harder for Takumi to mess with him now ;w;  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games