Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Salamence Room 101 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:31 pm
Dorm House of Salamence Room 101

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Home away from home.

Dorm Residents
1. Ichiro Sato
2. Aiden Wong

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Dorm room XXXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : By himself

At the sound of a Pidgy-shapped alarm clock chirping from the table beside his bed, Ichiro's arm lazily extended out from the blankets he was wrapped in, and hit the snooze button one again on the clock. He was way too comfortable to get up, and it felt like he had barely gotten any sleep at all. Groaning to himself, Ichiro tossed around some more until he heard his clock go off once more. This time, he sprung straight up, throwing the covers off himself before swinging his legs over the side of the bed. As he snatched the noisy clock from the table and fumbled to turn it off, it finally donned on him that he had slept in. Ichiro's eyes widened. "I'm gonna be late." He told himself aloud as he hopped out of bed, leaving his alarm clock in his place.

Rushing over to his suitcase, Ichiro quickly removed a few of his things, including his school uniform. He hurried to change out of his night cloths and into the uniform before heading into the bathroom to fix up his hair. Looking in the mirror, he didn't much care for the way he looked in the Salamance colours or uniform -- it was far too sophisticated looking in his opinion, which didn't match his jovial personality at all. Inwardly, he looked forward to dressing however he liked during their off days, which he hoped they'd get. Brushing out all the knots in his long blond hair, Ichiro quickly put it up in a ponytail in the sort of style he liked. He often wondered how he'd look with short hair, but had always shied away from cutting his hair on the off chance he ended up hating the look.

Leaving the bathroom, Ichiro soon made his way out of the dorm room he shared with another boy and headed for the kitchen. He had been in such a rush, he hardly realized if his roommate was still in the room or not. Chances were, Weiss was already gone for all he knew, knowing that he was already late. Ichiro knew he had to get to the Daycare before it was too late.

Once in the kitchen, Ichiro slipped four slices of toast into the toaster before taking out a small container of mayonnaise from the fridge. As he waited for the toaster to finish, he deiced to cook up some bacon on the stove top and cut up some lettuce and tomatoes. He was thankful that his mother had taught him a few things about cooking, which he liked doing whenever he got the chance to. Once the toaster dinged, Ichiro returned his attention to the shinny appliance which had just finished doing its thing. Removing the slices of toast and unplugging the toaster, Ichiro hurriedly spread Mayo on all slices, before taking out a small glass plate from the cupboard. He put together two BLT sandwiches, leaving one of them on a plate on the counter. Taking out a large black marker from his pocket. Grabbing a piece of paper towel from the roll on the sink, he soon jotted down a quick, friendly message to his roommate. "This is for you, Weiss. Please enjoy! ^^" Placing the written message in front of the plate, Ichiro soon departed from the kitchen, heading out the door with his own sandwich as he made his way for the Daycare to pick up his pokemon.

[Exit to DayCare]

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : In a rush
                                            ✗ MOOD : Positive
                                            ✗ THOUGHTS : 'I should head to the Daycare at the academy before its too late.'
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : ???
                                            ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon:
        Friendship Points:

Nature
        Ability
        Experience:
        Move Set:

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

PkMnTrainerDale

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:38 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:28 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:05 am
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Dorm Room 101 XXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

Slowly beginning to stir, Ichiro lazily opened his eyes and stared absentmindedly at the small table beside his bed. There was something he knew he was suppose to do, but he couldn't quite remember what that thing was. Though, he could recall that it was something important to him. Shifting his gaze slightly to the left, Ichiro soon spotted his PokeGEAR that was resting upon his nightstand. He had set it there, thinking he'd remember to put it in his pocket before heading out of his dormroom, but wasn't there something else about it. Suddenly it dawned on him that he had received a text last night form his friend, Phoebe, and that sudden realization was enough to make him jolt into an upright position and instantly snatching the device up off the table. "I can't believe I completely forgot to text Phoebe back last night!" He exclaimed as he swiftly popped open his texts and began hastily typing his reply. Meanwhile, his Snivy and Oddish who were asleep at the foot of his bed together, atop one of his extra pillows, were shaken awake and now both staring back at the blond with slight intrigue.

Quote:
                                            『 Sorry-sorry-sorry! I didn't get a chance to text you back last night. If you're still interested in searching for pokemon, I'd love to go with you today. Maybe we can meet up in the Cafeteria? Anyway, let me know what you think.

P.S. We have a lot to catch up on ^.^ 』

After sending his text to Phoebe, Ichiro quickly added her to his contacts list, remembering that he hadn't done so yet. He was eager to hang out with her again, and badly wanted to know the results of Faye's pokemon battle that Phoebe had went to go see. Personally, he'd never seen a battle aside from on television and on movies so the whole idea was super cool to him, if not a little scary. He honestly didn't like the idea of making pokemon fight each other, but understood how some could be into that scene.

Throwing his covers off himself, Ichiro climbed out of bed and placed his PokeGEAR back down on his table before heading over to the dresser where his clothes were kept. He spent a good ten minutes trying to decide what to wear, but ended up throwing on his school uniform out of connivence. Before heading over to the bathroom to brush his teeth and manage his hair, he first dug into his backpack and removed a few pokemon treats to give to both Snivy and Oddish. The two pokemon looked delighted by the surprise and didn't waste a moment digging into their food while Ichiro continued to get ready for the day. Once finished, the blonde then threw his satchel over his shoulder before pocketing his PokeGEAR. Turing to the two grass pokemon that were still happily eating upon his bed, he smiled at them. "Time to get off the bed, guys." He jokingly told them as he began tugging the sheets back into place. He wasn't the type to leave a mess behind, so evidently making his bed was surprisingly one of the eleven-year-olds priorities. Both Snivy and Oddish reluctantly scampered down to the floor as Ichiro quickly straitened out the rest of his covers. In the even that he ever got or saw his roommate, having a made bed was at least another small good impression.

"Alright, how about we get some food?" He looked down at his two pokemon who looked back at him and then back at the treats they were just finishing off. "I-I mean some real food." He then laughed as he crouched down beside his pokemon on the floor. The two pokemon looked up at him and smiled -- or at least Oddish did, Snivy just sort of nodded with his usual curious and shy look. "Well then, lets go." Putting hand out to Snivy, the grass serpent soon climbed up Ichiro's arm and found his usual place upon the boy's shoulder, while a little saddened to leave what was left of his square-block-looking treat behind. Oddish on the other hand looked up at him with a visibly saddened expression, lamenting the fact that she had no arms to climb with. Ichiro realized this right away, and was quick to try and uplift the Pokemon's spirits. "Don't worry, I wouldn't leave you behind." Picking up Oddish with both hands, the pokemon began to express its joy. "Oddish-Odd-Oddish!" The pokemon kicked its feet playfully as Ichiro stood up, clutching the little plant pokemon gently in his arms as he carried her with him out of his dormroom. He was surprised at how much more lively Oddish seemed when compared to Snivy. It almost felt strange to him, although inwardly, it was nice to see the pokemon so cheerful. It made him feel like he was doing something right.

[Exit to Cafeteria]

User ImageUser Image
════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                            ✗ MOOD : Content
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Salamance school uniform

✗ WORD COUNT : ...
                                            ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Snivy
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
        Pokemon: Oddish
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 6
        Nature Hasty
        Ability Chlorophyll
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Absorb
            ► Sweet Scent

User Image
      I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

► T A G

SoundVVave

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:01 am
User Image

★彡 ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ~*AIDEN WONG*~! ! ! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ ~☆

*・°☆.。~The brave and the foolish ones, they walk not in the center
                                                        *・°☆.。~The signs are pointing every way, and I don't know which routes better
                                                        *・°☆.。~Some will take the fall, and some will see tomorrow
                                                        *・°☆.。~I could be the light or darkness
                                                        *・°☆.。~Redemption or Sorrow

Rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn—SMACK!

At the on-going ringing sound of his alarm clock, Aiden began tossing and turning in his bed, enveloping his head in a pillow and grumbling into it. He continued trying to ignore it in favor of sleeping in but finally he couldn’t take it anymore and smacked the aggravating device off of its place on the nightstand, shutting it up too. In drowsy daze, he then rolled over to one side and glared at it lying now on the floor, before noticing the hands. When his mind finally registered the time, his reaction was instant—he jumped off the bed in a rush and disappeared into the bathroom with towel and a change of clothes in one arm. What the hell?! He thought as he stripped off his pajama and turned on the shower. He had about thirty minutes left to get ready for morning class before it started without him—there wasn’t enough time for breakfast, his favorite time in a day! DAMMIT! Only when he was done dressing himself—slinging a backpack over his shoulders—did he notice through the window that it was still dark outside. “What the…?” He stared confusedly for a second or two before the memory from last night flashed back into his mind. Then he face-palmed. That’s right. He set the clock two hours early than the current time in this region. This meant he still had plenty of time for himself before heading to class. Welp, that was embarrassing. Hopefully his roommate wasn’t woken up by the ruckus, so he didn’t have to answer any question.

Aiden promptly dropped his bag and sat down on the bed, sighing and combing his hair with one hand. “Again? This is the third time in the month. Cleffa, why didn’t you stop me?” Hearing no reply, he looked around in alarm only to see no one else but himself in the room. “Cleffa? Clef. Fa. He went down on his knees and looked under the bed. “Stella?” Nothing but darkness was there. He then got up and noticed the door was slightly open. “Don’t tell me…oh no.” He didn’t say anything more but made his way out to the living room and then searched everywhere for his little partner. He soon realized she must’ve got out of the dorm and was probably wandering somewhere in the house. Wasting no time, he began searching through the first floor. He hoped he would find her in the common room and sleeping on the sofa. She tended to sleepwalk sometime in the middle of the night and seriously he should’ve tied her up or return her back into her pokeball. However, Cleffa liked sleeping outside and watching the moon. She would cry loudly—and pout for many days to come—if he prohibited her from staying out during the night. He remembered having locked the door, yet she still somehow managed to unlock it, despite her short stature.

Where. Is. She.? “Cleffa? Do you hear me? Cleffa!” He shouted as he stood on the last step of the staircase, hoping she wasn’t on the second floor. The staff and teachers had made it clear to everyone that no boys should go up to the girls’ floor, no matter what the reason is, which was fine with him. Not that he cared, to be honest. He waited for a moment before moving on to the common room.

[[Exit to post at common room ]]
                                                        User Image
                                                        ░░░░░░⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                        ░░██★The Fool, The Wicked, or The Wise: Aiden
                                                        ░░██★Word Count:
                                                        ░░██★Location: Dorm
                                                        ░░██★Attire: School Uniform
                                                        ░░██★OOC: up to you if Koru found Cleffa owo

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋POKEMON┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|

Battle Theme
                                                              User ImagePokemon: Cleffa (Stella)
                                                              Level: 5/Nature: Naive/Ability: Cute Charm
                                                              Move Set: ► CharmPoundEncore????

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋INVENTORY┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Click the link above)
                                                        Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out