Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
Tranquility Beach Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:18 am
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

II L o y a l t y II

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Timeline] [First Person POV]

Is that - in fact - a grass skirt she is wearing? You'd almost think she was some primitive third world islander. I will never understand the sort of rebellious fashion my generation is so obsessed with. Why can't you just wear a goddamn jacket and some pants? ******** - worst of all, that guy wearing the fake clam on his crotch. It's quite clever considering it covers both sides . . . one half of the clam for each, but it also looks uncomfortable. And that's just raunchy. Can't he at least be classy about his apparently virulent promiscuity? Ah, ********, why do I even care. Hand me another martini, minimum wage peasant.

[Back to Third]

"It's been a good year," he said, relaxing himself on the sand. "As a world conqueror, I think I deserve an A+ this semester. My "conquering" was quite successful, yes? And I've learned from it. I think next year will be much better." He sipped from his drink, just handed to him freshly from the glob of cellulite that was serving everyone around here. Kleine was always in a bad mood, even when he was in a good one. He was always judgmental. Ironically, it made him quite happy. Though, he'd been trying to tone it down. "So - what's the goal for the day, lads?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:11 am
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

The Lads Hollar Shane

User Image

S h u r u i ☂ A k a k a n a

|| Gennin || Chakra: 100/100 || Medical Class || Konohagakure ||

[Timeline]

Shurui looked at the gentle waves that pushed themselves onto the sandy shore which constantly left a trail of sticky sand behind. It was almost like a trance that he couldn't snap out of. It was very hypnotizing. Shurui snapped out of his thoughts when a gently breeze knocked his umbrella to the side as it hung over him. Shurui was never one to not keep a perfect skin complextion. He may not seem like it but he did somewhat care for his looks. It wasn't to seduce anyone or anything like that but it seemed to be the only thing he was good at. Shurui fixed his umbrella so that it was hanging over him once more and he gave it a small nod. Shurui stretched a bit before he reached down below the chair he was laying in.

Shurui opened up his book which was a simple adventure and romance novel. It was the simple stuff, like the book, that was meant for Shurui. Shurui closed his eyes and relaxed. Strangely enough, he had never been to this place before. Not once. So he decided to just become one with the place just by listening to it. "Relaxation." Shurui replied with a small sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The goal for today?" Atlas thought for a moment. There was honestly only one thing on his mind. The teen removed his shirt, tossing it somewhere behind him. Turning to Shurui, he started speaking. "Relaxation? My thoughts can't further away from that. You'll be sweating after i'm done." He straddled him, hoping that the chair could take their combined weight. Their lips met under the umbrella, the sun beating down on the sand around them. It was quite the somber setting. Atlas' tounge battled for dominance inside Shurui's mouth, dancing to a tune no one could hear. After a short while, he pulled away. "So..." He tried to choose his words carefully. "After hearing what this guy said about me, and seeing me fight, do you still want to be around me?" Atlas then turned towards Kleine. "And you, why are you so interested in me? In the qualities others would call frightening."

II L o y a l t y II

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:55 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

The Lads Hollar Shane

User Image

S h u r u i ☂ A k a k a n a

|| Gennin || Chakra: 100/100 || Medical Class || Konohagakure ||

Shurui continued to read the book, his eyes intensely following the text. Though, his reading time was cut short by Atlas. Shurui looked up from his book and quickly felt his cheeks heat up. He looked away for a second so he could get his train of thought back on track. He looked back over to him. "W-What's that suppose to mean, exactly?" The blushing boy asked but he had some idea of what he meant. Next thing the albino haired boy knew, Atlas was on top of him. Shurui had rested the romance adventure novel on his stomach, staring up at the boy on top of him. Shurui was quite surprised that the chair could hold both of their weight. Shurui's breath was quickly stolen by Atlas's soft lips against his. Shurui didn't seem to mind at this point. The golden eyed boy wrapped his arms around him, enjoying their intimate kiss each passing second.

When Atlas finally pulled away, Shurui couldn't help but chuckle. "I don't think I have much of a choice. You wanted me and you got me. Isn't that what you told me the firet time we met?" Shurui mentioned before lightly hitting Atlas on the head with the book he had. "Alright. While you guys are chatting it up. I guess I can just enjoy the water for now." Shurui said before he wiggled from under Atlas and stood up. He stretched a bit before taking his shirt off, enjoying the sun on his skin for that short while. He then grabbed his umbrella and ran towards the water. The moment it touched his ankles, he shivered a bit. He wasn't use to the sudden coldness but he didn't mind it after a while. He looked back at the two guys on the shore and waved to them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:39 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

II L o y a l t y II

( Loyalty, please try not to skip people. ;_; It's worse than talking about Fight Club. )

The man rolled his eyes, his fingers trailing over the beads hanging from his neck. The new symbol of his power. He glanced over to Shurui, giving him a thumbs up to show that he was on the right track. "Relaxation is good. I was thinking something along those lines, a duality of relaxation and exhilaration. Sort of what Atlas was thinking -" Kleine glanced over at the young man and grinned, "Although what he had in mind may be exclusionary. Is it?" The man stood up, removing his shirt as well. His body type was by far the most muscular, taller and more tan. Still, there was beauty in the smaller frames of the other two. Sometimes he felt that he preferred bodies such as theirs over ones like his own - they were easier to manipulate, bend, position. Softer and smoother, more than frequently.

Still, there was more to think about than sex today. This was also a good time to get to know Atlas . . . and maybe Shurui, if he made himself conspicuous. Kleine stood tall and turned his head to Atlas, who had asked him a question. "You worry that you may frighten me?" His eyes were intense - and for a moment they were regular, but then they flashed red and he would cast an illusion on the younger man. He would see it; things Kleine had seen, the endless fields of red, the sounds of explosions and conquests that turned rich green fields to wastelands. He would see the Conqueror, the Beast from Hell, Shinsei Karnata . . . tearing out babies from their mothers wombs, murdering young children, stringing up men on trees and throwing women into molten baths. He'd see just a single touch of "it", the conquest and the domination of millions and millions of people. The killing of them all. The cruelness in how he killed them, with absolute sadism in every single approach that he took.

And then, when those brief flashes were over, he would look to Atlas again and ask: "Don't you see? Your frightening qualities make me covet you. You're the closest thing I've met to myself." He moved over to Atlas, removing his sandals and placing a hand on the young man's shoulder. "Would you like to go along with Shurui for now? Perhaps we can make this his day. We've indulged in our own lunacy enough, and we'll have years ahead of us to do it more. I'm looking forward to it all . . . Atlas."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:04 pm
((I'm sorry Shanebby. You know I cri everytiem. ;-;/))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:38 pm
Hue? Hue?! HUEEEEEEEEEEE?!
Female | 15 years | 5’ 1” | 105 lbs.

The Impression That I Get | Run Around
Konohagakure | Sannin | Sealing Master | Uzumaki
Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒ When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

"Alone. Yes, that's the key word, the most awful word in the English tongue. Murder doesn't hold a candle to it and hell is only a poor synonym."

Those memorable words, read from a book long ago, came to Tsuki's mind as she stood on the beach. Alone. With no here besides her. the girl thought as she looked out at the beach, She turned away from the beach, just as she had turned away from the wall. There had been a small glimmer of hope in Tsuki as she traveled her way to this beach that maybe seeing something that reminded her of her childhood, when she still had her family, would help her cope. All it did, however, was remind her of everything she had lost to the Kyuubi. First her family by blood. Then two members of family by experience.

Tsuki sighed as she stared dejectedly down at the sand, which she had taken to kicking and shoving aside with her feet. She couldn't be like this forever. Already, her fear had determined that she could do nothing without the Kyuubi. Then again, how many times had the thoughts caused by her fears proven to be wrong?

Tsuki checked her facts,
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout.

Base Speed: 6
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 5
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 76/200
↬ regenerate +8 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

Ghost Shadow: 40/40
↬ . . .

Passives
↬ Regenerates very quickly, even when outside of the demon's stages.
↬ +1 Rank Bonus to Sealing
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (8 at jounin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.
↬ The Uzumaki are very accurate when it comes to throwing projectiles.
↬ Fuuinjutsu can be used without without handseals at chuunin rank and above.
↬ All Fuuinjutsu can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield).
↬ Seals, scrolls and barriers can travel through organic and synthetic material
↬ Slightly enhanced perception.

Actives
↬ . . .

Fully/Partially Visible Tattoos
↬ Tsuki has a set of tattoos that collectively take the design of multiple wings. At each of her shoulder bones, Uzumaki sealing tattoos etched in white, almost silvery ink extend from her shoulder bones onto her arms, wrapping their skinny shape all the way down to the back of Tsuki’s hands. In the same color is a second pair of wing tattoos that start in the middle of her back, one below the left should bone and the other below the right. These tattoos circle around her waist to the front of her body, where the wing shape that that they design take a steep dip to between the legs. The width of the wings narrow on the way down to the legs and continue to narrow as they spiral down the legs much as the first set of wings spiral down the arms. Once the pair of tattoos reach the knees of the legs they are spiraling down, the seals written into the tattoos are shaped into a ring right below the knees.

Training
↬ Fuuinjutsu technique training is halved.

Miscellaneous
. . .
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:33 pm

One way or another, perhaps through convenience or some other chain of coincidences, Adam made his way here. He needed to clear his head. Life in the big city was getting to him, a surreal reality that hasn't really sunk in yet. But no matter how overwhelming Konoha may seem, it had nothing on the vile he had called home. Adam stepped slowly onto the beach, his steps forming long lines in the sand, deliberately large bounds. It was so peaceful here. The steady beat of the waves crashing against each other filling his eardrums. A rhythmic drum set taking the form of an ocean.

With his stress rapidly declining, Adam urged forward, deeper onto the sandy floors of the beach. He could see someone in the distance. Someone who looked to be in distress. It was pretty logical to see someone like that here, in a place like this. This beach could serve as the safe haven of many. As much as Adam wanted to keep to himself, his whiteknight attitude beckoned him to try to help, as cheesy as it may be. A moment later and he was standing next her. "Troubles in paradise?" Rather bold, approaching someone like that. A perfect stranger. But Adam was willing to put his trust into others, just like that. An ideal he was proud of. In fact, from what he heard around the streets, he may be one of the few he still believe in the fellow man. "You've met the answer to all your troubles." Adam flashed her a smile, the purple haze in his eyes pouring into hers. He made it a point to look people in the eyes, besides the daunting effect his Rinnegan imposed. "I'm Adam." The image of innocence.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒ When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, When in fear, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, When in doubt, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

Adam's approach caught Tsuki off-guard. She had been so lost in her thoughts, her eyes focused solely on the sand beneath her, that she failed to notice someone coming at her right from the front. Timid as always, Tsuki started back at the sudden sound of a voice not too far from her. Her blue eyes moved up to lock right onto the ringed eyes of the stranger who had just claimed to be the solution to all her problem. On reflex, her eyes immediately jerked to the side, not quite recognizing the bloodline limit but knowing enough about weird eye patterns to know that they're hardly ever just cosmetic.

she second-guessed her decision, Slowly, hesitantly, Tsuki's eyes rolled back to meet Adam's. "S-sorry," Tsuki quickly apologized for avoiding his eyes earlier. She may have been a coward before being polite, but she did try to keep her manners up at least. The more she thought about it, she had to admit that this Adam stranger was too friendly to deserve the rude treatment Tsuki had just given him. "Nice to meet you. My name is Mizutou Tsuki," the girl mustered a reply. With some effort, Tsuki kept her eyes trained on Adam's. She hadn't quite lost everything yet, which meant that she still had reason to work on overcoming her many fears, including the fear of socializing with strangers.

Actually, now that Tsuki didn't have to worry about whether or not this Adam person was a demon hunter, she felt much more relaxed about speaking to a stranger. Certainly, there were many other things to worry about--human experimentation, slave trader, drug dealer, enemy shinobi, serial killer, rapist--but at least demon hunter was no longer on the list.

Tsuki's reply continued, her voice quiet and full of pauses where she hesitated and thought carefully over her word choice, "Er. Sorry, again. I... You... I... You just scared me. Ah..." "'Troubles in paradise,' was it? I'm sorry, but," "No, it's nothing I can bother you with. I don't think you can help me answer anything, anyways. What's done is... done... I just have to move on." Despite Tsuki's refusals, though, by the end of what she had to say, a small, grateful smile had lit up her face. she realized that her face was now smiling, Granted, Tsuki wasn't spilling all the beans, but even just saying this much felt like a giant load was lifting off her shoulders.
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, Run in circles, ➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout. Scream and shout.

Base Speed: 6
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 5
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 76/200
↬ regenerate +8 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

↬ . . .

Passives
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (8 at jounin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.
↬ All Fuuinjutsu can be shaped in particular ways (for example, a barrier can be shaped into a shield).

Actives
↬ . . .

↬ Tsuki has a set of tattoos that collectively take the design of multiple wings. At each of her shoulder bones, Uzumaki sealing tattoos etched in white, almost silvery ink extend from her shoulder bones onto her arms, wrapping their skinny shape all the way down to the back of Tsuki’s hands. In the same color is a second pair of wing tattoos that start in the middle of her back, one below the left should bone and the other below the right. These tattoos circle around her waist to the front of her body, where the wing shape that that they design take a steep dip to between the legs. The width of the wings narrow on the way down to the legs and continue to narrow as they spiral down the legs much as the first set of wings spiral down the arms. Once the pair of tattoos reach the knees of the legs they are spiraling down, the seals written into the tattoos are shaped into a ring right below the knees.

Training

Miscellaneous
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Tsuki seemed surprised, in more ways than one. For someone to be shocked at the sight of a helping hand... well... it really painted a picture for what the world had become. A realm of distrust and caution. Adam himself was a bit of a pessimist. A pessimist with the capacity of love and compassion. Quite the strange sight. He caught a glimpse of a set of blue eyes, a pretty sight that brought a smile to his face. The scene around them seemed to be eclipsed by this girl. This was Adam's focus for now, in this instance of time. "I'm at your service, and I won't be satisfied until you're much happier." Adam brushed the bangs from his face, before shifting his eyes skyward. The setting around them seemed fitting. Around, above, below... everything matched. Maybe they could match too?

"There's no need to apologize. You haven't done anything wrong. At least not to me." Adam had an ideal of sorts, one that many would probably find strange. One's reputation began when Adam had initially met them. Anything done before then did not define you. That's what he thought. A name was given out, one with no recognizeable titles. Something original, unheard of. Usually people carried the birthname of the mighty. Names that were whispered amoungst the crowds, into the ears of anyone that would bother listening. Uchiha, Heiland, Weiss, Hatake. "Pleasure to meet you Mizutou Tsuki." It became apparent that Tsuki was making an effort to keep eye contact. He stared back until purple and blue clashed. "You have beautiful eyes."

The tension in the air disappeared all together, gradually. A relief to Adam. The shell had cracked, maybe he could help now? "I really do think I can help you. If something is troubling you." Adam said, his tone somber. "We could just... talk I suppose. If you want." He hoped she would accept. "I know I would like to talk to someone... so intriguing." That didn't feel like the right word, but he didn't want to say anything he would regret later. She was smiling though, a sweet smile, which made his efforts seem tangible, like they were acomplishing something real. "Feeling a little better already? I'm told I have that affect on people." Atlas knew first hand, having a really good friend could go a long way. Someone to count on, someone to rely on, someone to trust, someone to love. It all carried an impact.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:18 am

Konohagakure | Sannin | Sealing Master | Uzumaki | Kyuubi
Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

He seemed genuinely concerned, Adam that is. He was patient, he waited for her, and that did wonders for the timid girl. She wasn't necessarily put off by the fast and furious. Rather, it just took her, someone with hardly an ounce of courage in her body even after all this time, time to adjust and gather what little courage she had in order to converse properly. One day, she hoped she wouldn't be so fearful, but right here and now, Adam's gentleness helped Tsuki more than he probably realized.

When Adam complimented her eyes, Tsuki's eyes shook, very nearly breaking eye contact, but she somehow kept them trained on Adam's. His words had caught her off-guard. As usual when surprised, Tsuki's first reaction was to imagine the scariest reasons. Except, this time, she couldn't think of them for long. she knew, Tsuki had no concrete evidence for her assumptions. If asked for a reason, she'd be at a loss for words.

"Th-thank you," Tsuki spoke politely when it was her turn. Then she broke eye contact at long last, casting her sight down at the ground to give herself a moment to think. Again, fear welled up in her. In a way, Adam's calming effect on her was something to be scared of. The advantages someone evil could gain from emitting such a calming aura. Of course, such fancies were quite out there, but for someone who could still be scared by suddenly rustling paper, fear was the natural state of Tsuki's mind. Despite all those fears, though, Tsuki's next words slipped out of her mouth before she could think properly over them, "I would love to talk."

Tsuki's dumbfounded surprise at her own words was written all over her face, which was still staring at the sand. However, she did not regret her decision. She had been wanting to speak to someone else only a little bit ago. Recalling Adam's violet eyes, the eyes her own had been staring at for so long, she remembered not just the purple hue and design. She remembered the sense of security they gave her when she looked at them. At least, they looked very much like the eyes of someone Tsuki could trust, someone she wanted to talk to for... a reason she could not place quite yet.

Almost in the same moment Tsuki's face started to stare at the ground in shock, the distressed expression had been replaced by... something not as distressed. At the very least, Tsuki had returned to looking up at Adam's face. she assured herself. "You see," she tried to pretend that the awkward pause never happened, "I was actually hoping to speak to someone, myself. Uh... Even though I said all that before. I'm sorry. I mean. I don't want to talk about what's troubling me but... but..." She quickly found herself at a loss of what to say. Village? Last name? Rank? Such questions held no use in a conversation like this. Besides, Tsuki didn't want to think of anything related to her job at the moment. The entire reason for her not returning to her village was so she could forget about it until she felt ready. Other than formal topics, though, Tsuki could think of nothing else to talk about. She had been too shy to partake in any sort of conversation barring those strictly necessary. As strange as it may be, she felt more comfortable giving and replying to orders than casually speaking to someone.

"... Just...," she continued to struggle to find a conversation starter, "I... really just wanted some company, I guess?". She couldn't think of anything, but strangely enough, she noticed that she didn't feel scared at her loss of words. Instead, since she felt so confident that Adam wouldn't hurt her, she had the luxury to feel embarrassed. A flush of red bloomed on her cheeks, her pale skin showing no mercy and easily letting the color shine through. Unable to maintain eye contact, Tsuki's eyes had once again sought refuge on the ground. Although, the concept of blushing was apparently so foreign to the girl that she didn't bother hiding her face beyond what little shelter tilting her head to the ground offered her blush. Instead, her gloved hands, itching for something to do in Tsuki's embarrassment, sought refuge in pulling on the bottom of her long shirt.

There was no other choice. Tsuki had to use the last resort: asking about the weather. "So... it sure is a beautiful day, right?".
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒

Base Speed: 7
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 6
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 250/250
↬ regenerate +10 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

↬ . . .

Passives
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (10 at sannin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.

Actives
↬. . .

Training

Miscellaneous
. . .
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Compassion. The sheer mention of this word could bring several emotions into the mind of the listener. Warm connotations followed by the welcoming solicitude of a friend. By definition the word compassion means sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others. But to Adam, he felt more than that. More than just some stark pity. The boy felt a connection to the people, of all kinds. This time especially. "I want you to know..." Adam tried to meet her gaze again, blowing the bangs from his eyes, before speaking again. "I really enjoy talking to you." Tsuki was quite the introvert, maybe even at her very core. But Adam was okay with that. He considered himself one of the more patient people in this world.

They're eyes met once more, to Adam's delight. Another hyperglance at her blue eyes. The girl before him was calming down, nervous boundaries seemingly dissipating. It was good that she was getting comfortable around him. They could move on to bigger better things, rather than worrying about trust. There was a long pause in dailouge, leaving only the waves on the sand to be audible. Adam didn't rush her, opting to wait until she collected her thoughts. Then she spoke, her voice soft in tone. "We can talk about what ever you want." The topic of what was troubling her wouldn't be discussed. She wasn't ready, or didn't want to. Either way Adam would keep his distance from the subject. Adam sat down until his hands met sand. If the girl would follow his example, he would scoot over and close the space between them.

Tsuki seemed puzzled by what to say. He supposed that this wasn't really the norm for her, talking to random guys that is. At least she wasn't scared of him. He got that a lot. "I can be the company you seek for. I can be a lot more too. A friend. Maybe more than that even." Adam smiled at her, as well as the prospect of romance. The implication was there, but what she'd do with it was up to Tsuki. She was already blushing before he said that. Now he could only imagine what she'd do now. Adam himself developed somewhat of a pink haze on his face. While it was light, that didn't usually happen to him. "The weather huh? Well it pales in comparison to you."

"Is the weather really what you want to speak to me about?" Adam smiled in her direction, raising an eyebrow. "I think that we can do better." He didn't know what he expected, but sitting next to Tsuki was good enough for him. It would be a plus if anything else happened.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:24 am

Mugen Ittama | Shodo

➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒
➒ ➒ ➒

Adam's sudden movement to sit down startled Tsuki slightly, but in the end, she felt uncomfortable being the only one standing. She took a few steps to move besides him before following suit and sitting down seiza style, legs tucked neatly beneath her. Tsuki, minding her manners, left a respectable amount of space between the two of them, but Adam apparently had other ideas and he very quickly closed the interval. Again, the movement triggered a start from Tsuki but... she didn't oppose it, lulled into a sense of security by the kindness Adam had shown her so far. She felt comfortable even at this enclosed distance and easily continued to speak, still maintaining eye contact. Adam's face was much closer to her's now, and Tsuki didn't feel like she was forcing herself to look into his eyes any longer. Instead, she found herself enjoying studying Adam's face. Although, she thought that was just because she had become accustomed to maintaining eye contact.

When Adam replied, he had the attention of Tsuki's eyes and ears. His words failed to convey their full intent to Tsuki, who was just really glad that she found someone who didn't scare for and was willing to spend time with her. Amidst her blush, a wide smile spread across her face without Tsuki knowing it, her eyes squinting slightly under the uplifting effects of the large smile. His assurance that he was okay with talking to Tsuki eased her greatly. It made her happy, maybe a bit more than was normal but she didn't quite realize that.

Then he smiled, with his own pink haze accompanying his grin. Tsuki's blush, which would have otherwise slowly faded away now that she no longer felt embarrassed, remained on her face. She didn't understand why but just seeing Adam's blushing smile up close made her face feel all warm. He looked really, <... cute.> She'd never been this close to any guy before. At least, not a guy she could ever think such things of. That is, until now those were the only guys. Tsuki's mind vaguely wondered as she continued to smile, She continued to smile. Seeing Adam smile simply made her happy as well.

The question, passed Tsuki's mind again, but she satisfied her fears with the logic, Tsuki allowed herself to relax further. Adam's compliment even earned a giggle from her. She thought he was just being witty and helping her ease into conversation. In which case, a giggle was the appropriate response. Although, the compliment, for reasons Tsuki didn't fully grasp, caused her to blush harder, and this time, she was conscious of her blushing face. A bit self consciously, she raised a hand to hide her lower face beneath her wide sleeves. She didn't question why she suddenly cared. It all just happened to her so naturally.

Of course, it was only natural that Tsuki continued to be oblivious to Adam's affection for her. she pondered on how to reply to the vague question, her sleeve lowering so that it only covered her chin now. Her eyes dropped down to the ground thoughtfully. "No," she answered truthfully, "but it was the only thing I could think of," as she tried to think of something else to talk about. Tsuki looked back up to meet Adam's gaze and asked right back, "What would you like to talk about?" as her already raised hand shifted aside a stray strand of white hair that had fallen in front of her own eyes.
➒ ➒ ➒
➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒➒

Base Speed: 7
↬ no modifier
Base Strength: 6
↬ no modifier
Chakra: 250/250
↬ regenerate +10 chakra per post
↬ no modifier

↬ . . .

Passives
↬ Uzumaki are capable of sealing energy from the environment around them. Meant to prolong battles and slowly debilitate their foes as they draw down their chakra with sealing techniques, the Uzumaki are the best at lasting long and using over-enlarged amounts of chakra. By activating their tattoos, they will gain a number of chakra from the environment every post (10 at sannin). This connection to nature also gives them a sense of nature; they can feel disturbances in chakra, and can greatly perceive others' chakra, though only the shift in chakra (like with technique usage), not the ebb and flow.

Actives
↬. . .

Training

Miscellaneous
. . .
𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝓶𝓲𝔃𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓾
“ɴᴇᴢᴜ”

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:45 pm

"What do I want to talk about? Well, if I was honest, I'd like to be blunt." Adam fiddled with his bangs. He wasn't exactly nervous, but he wasn't the most confident right now either. In this isolated instance of time, only Adam and Tsuki existed in the world. The beach was empty, besides those two."I think I have romantic feelings for you. They could be faint, or exceptionally strong, I don't really know at this point." Atlas gave her a faint smile. Adam had only really had feelings for a woman one other time. It didn't work out. They fell apart, grew distant. Sooner or later she left, and he moved on. Adam didn't hold a grudge, he wasn't the type, but it'd always remain on the back of his mind. This Tsuki girl, she was what he was looking for now. So introverted, a mystery shrouded in intrigue, and oh boy Adam was intrigued. She was a cute mystery.

Adam passed his glance towards Tsuki, trying to catch of a glimpse of her eyes. "What do think of that?" They'd only just met, but that's usually how things worked these days, when destiny deals you cards of love from the deck of life. They were still next to each other, with practically no space in between. Adam could feel her warmth through his thin shirt. What she would do next was a mystery to him. Hopefully only good things could come from his confession.

Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff