Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Home of Eclipse and Kalen Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image

After parking his gummy ship Eclipse carried the still knocked out Kelina into his home setting her down on his living room couch. He then realized something. He had not been in this house for nearly 2 years now since he and Kalen first started there journey. Now he was the headmaster of the keyblade academy. He took in the feeling of nostalgia and looked over Kelina in wonder.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:27 pm
knux_nyan

User Image
Kelina started to wake up. She didn't feel the dark energy fueling her, no, it was being blocked. She grit her teeth and looked around.

"God, don't tell me im on Destiny Islands, anywhere but here." she grumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:29 pm
User Image

"Your in my home...it was the only place to take you without you wrecking things and where i can say your in big trouble missy." Eclipse said with a smirk as he sat down in a chair across from Kelina.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:32 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"hmmph, not the first time ive heard that. I'd rather be handcuffed to Kalena than be here." she said as she slowly sat up.

"besides, its not the first time ive wrecked the academy, Kalena always cleaned up my mess and left me be. What, no thank you for helping your brother and my sister? Hmmph, and those twilight....freaks!"

There was still much fire in her eyes, she really wanted to kill Dk.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:43 pm
User Image

"That is one of the reasons why i'm absolving you of any punishment you had coming from the poison incident..and if you hate Twilight so much you would probably hate me too cause my power is basically the pure stuff." Eclipse said as he levitated a beer bottle over to Kelina. "If your feeling pain from the arm it will help."

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:46 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"I actually lost all feeling in the arm, and my ribs too" Kelina sighed
"I don't hate twilight users, there are many. I just hate the ones that come from the twilight, even though Dk was born in the light, her parents were twilight, and that's enough reason for me. Sorta like a family mission to wipe out anyone who crosses that border."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image

"Dk was born from Kalena...and Kalena is my aunt...if you forgot. I'm from the same liniege. I brought you here tho to ask you something....end this futile mission to end Dk. There is no one left to appreciate your work and you will get nothing out of it cept remorse and hatred toward you. Do you want Rose and Jaster to push you away more?" He said as he placed his hands together in a wise thinking pose.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:00 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"hmmph, you'd like that wouldn't you? Nah, her end will be my hands with a crystal going through her heart. " she grins and crossed her arms.
"You don't know much about Kalena nor Dk or any of their lineage do you? Sure, it is true that the original Kalena was reincarnated into many other Kalena's that turned into Dk and the Kalena you know, but they were still born into a family. Think of it of being reincarnated but then have your original family still existing who know it is you but you have no clue until later."

She smirked and uncrossed her arms as she sat up, her injuries still looked gross.
"Dk was borne a dragon and a Twilight born outside the twilight realm. Now, I did say it was the family business, keeping the true Twilight race out of this world, Rose and Jaster do not share the burden. I was given that burden when I was just a little girl, at the very end of the keyblade war."

She sighed
"I have to keep that border secured. I only helped them fight death because one, I was in the area, and two, she still had a keyblade, as soon as that keyblade disappears for good.." she gave a malicious smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image

"But she doesn't." Eclipse said as he pulled a keychain from his pocket. It was the keychain to Dk's hidden keyblade. "It wasn't hard to find really...Niko owed me a favor." He said.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:47 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Kelina gave a low guttural growl.
She immediately took out a crystal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

"Funny how the essence of Dk's keyblade makes you mad. You've been searching for this haven't you and who would have found it but your former servant Niko." Eclipse said waving it around.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:55 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

She snarls and then slams her keyblade into Eclipse's hand to make him drop the charm.

If it hit the floor, she threw crystals at it to start to suck the life out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image

A small intense barrier blocked her blade from hitting his hand and he smiled. "Remember who's house your in." There was a clinking sound as a crystal appeared at Kelina's neck ready to strike if she made a move. "Lets make a deal. But first answer me this. Do you want her dead cause she wields a keyblade or that she is part of the Twilight?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:12 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Kelina gave a murderous grin.
"I liked her having a keyblade, even if she didn't use it, because it bound her to the realm of light, where she is weaker, even though she seems strong, there are more power she hasn't even discovered yet. I want her dead because she is twilight born in the realm of light." she said as her arm started to fall apart, she sat down and held her arm together.

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff