Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Digging around [Arel/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:48 pm
That little dream sequence answered some questions that Shun never realized he had, but if anything, it opened up a lot more. Questions, that he was not really sure how easy it would be to find the answers. After all, this was some serious ancient history he was dealing with. Things that he had not even really heard of prior.

But maybe just maybe the staff of the school might know a little more.

It was a long shot. But knowledge was just as crucial as combat prowess when it came to war. The Reaper still wasn't sure what the war was going to be, who it was going to be against, or even why. But given what he was provided, maybe this was all connected still, somehow.

Damn those legacies.

He first stopped outside of the secretary's office, steeling himself. Even if Arel happened to know anything, there was a fair chance he might not be the most cooperative.

At least, being a graduate, he couldn't get a detention slip any more.

Shaking his head to himself, he knocked lightly on the door, "Arel?"

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:53 pm
The school secretary was dead asleep. His scarf was bundled around him, making his head very hard to find, and it looked like he had helped himself to a steady supply of apple cider to bid him into the wonder dreams of dreamland.

Blade Kuroda

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:25 pm
Shun peered into the window and just sort of stared as he spotted the ice demon. There was some cider there too, which had him be a little suspicious of what the secretary had been up to just now.

With a sigh, he knocked harder in an attempt to maybe wake the guy.

"Arel."

After waiting a little while, he decided to see if he could just walk into the office. He didn't have many qualms about waking the guy. Arel shouldn't be sleeping on the job, anyway.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:38 pm
The school secretary cracked one eye open, just to see if Shun had gone away. When he realized the reaper was still there, he immediately closed his eye and pretended to be fast asleep.

Blade Kuroda

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:51 pm
Shun folded his arms over his chest as he stared down at the secretary.

"I know you are not really sleeping, so you can stop pretending. Let's not make this take longer than it has to. I have a few questions. That is all."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:04 pm
"Are they difficult questions?" Arel ventured, "not that I care or anything."

Blade Kuroda

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:06 pm
"Potentially. That may be a bit subjective," the Reaper shrugged.

"It is about the history of this school. Not the recent history. I am thinking back... much. Much farther."
Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:35 pm
Arel, who had raised his head a little bit on the interested of history of the school (as he had been also a librarian and a secretary), lowered his head again as he heard much farther. He turned to his side again. "Once upon a time Halloween was made from Fear and the end," he muttered. "Are we done now?"

Blade Kuroda

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:41 pm
"No. It was not that simple, was it? Camelot. Have you heard of it?" he asked, "Because I have reason to believe this school is built on top of the damn place."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:52 am
"No!" shouted Arel suddenly really loudly for no reason, "I have not heard of this Camelot and it definitely would not be somewhere you would most definitely not know!"

He began to sweat nervously.

Blade Kuroda

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:39 am
Shun just stared at Arel for a few moments, there.

"You are a terrible liar."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:45 pm
"No," Arel argued, lying again, being really bad at this lying business," well I mean sure, but no." He make a dissatisfied sigh and leaned backwards, looking a little more liked a puffed up owling. "Why are you even asking? What happened to, what do you scarelings do these days, being cool with the skeleton dude." The last part was said in air quotes. "And you know, doing cool scareling things. If you're here to get the school in trouble again, I'm onto you."

Blade kuroda

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:24 pm
He raised his brow at him. Shun ignored the comment about being called a scareling, when he was 21 now.

"s**t got complicated. That is what. If the hunters were not bad enough, things had to take another turn with the horsemen and the bloody Legacies had to come in and mess things up further. It is less about getting the school into trouble and more about being prepared for it when it inevitably comes."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 pm
If it was possible for an ice demon to sweat some more, he began to sweat just a little more. "And um, what is it that you want from someone who absolutely knows nothing like me? I mean if you are such an expert, you should apply to be a Boogeyman or something, this is a school and there are very ah, school rules that involve no violence and explosions and legacy things."

A pause, and then a narrow eye squint. "What do you think is going to happen anyway?"

Blade Kuroda

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:13 pm
"I would like to believe you do know something, though. I am not an expert, otherwise I would not be seeking answers. The boogeymen will not help me."

He might be a little biased.

Shun paused, staring down at Arel with his good eye.

"War."

Zoobey

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas