Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:35 am
Here is where the list of games we play will be listed. I will add/remove if they become inactive people start playing again.

Hellrising (A horror survival mmo where you play as a zombie, vampire or human in a quarantined city, also completely free, no email validation needed even)
Game link: http://www.hellrising.com/index.php
Guide: http://slimebeast.com/forum/hell-rising/tyr's-newbie-guide/
Game map: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141028012048/hellrising/images/0/00/Serling.png

Shartak: http://www.shartak.com/
None of us currently play it but would be interesting, its kind of like hellrisibng but with pireates/natives/settlers thing going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:59 am
Where is Pokemon or like League of Legends  

cosmicpops

Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Discordant Succubus

Mega Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:04 am
Sex Metal Barbiie

Just make a thread or somethin'  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:44 am
Sex Metal Barbiie

I don't personally play LOL and I am unsure if one can create a guild, I guess there are clans or something?  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

Zombie Cyborg Ninja Again

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:19 am
Currently the only games I can play are ones that can run on a computer that was built in 2004, and has virtually no graphics card. Ashen Empires is my current. Might give maplestory another whirl. I would be playing Ultima Online on free servers, but I can't even get the third party software required to connect to those servers to run, because one of the versions of my .Net framework needs a fuggin helmet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:59 am
Is the minecraft server going to be vanilla or modded?  

Demon Queen has Arrived

Canterellare

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:04 am
If this guild isn't only PC gaming, you should also bring up different consoles we all might have and can all play together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:10 am
Canterellare
If this guild isn't only PC gaming, you should also bring up different consoles we all might have and can all play together.

This please ^

Maybe we could do a suggestion thread?  

Bartholomew Allen

Fashionable Streaker

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:45 pm
Currently the only games I can play are ones that can run on a computer that was built in 2004, and has virtually no graphics card. Ashen Empires is my current. Might give maplestory another whirl. I would be playing Ultima Online on free servers, but I can't even get the third party software required to connect to those servers to run, because one of the versions of my .Net framework needs a fuggin helmet.

Well, if so, hellrising is good because its really not graphical at all, and you don't need to install anything either. I'm kind of the same way with my pc. Its a little better but most games but minecraft kind of run like crap  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:46 pm
Demon Queen has Arrived

I will have some mods. I'm not a big fan of Vanilla servers. Though it probably won't be super modded, I just want to make dungeons/chests for people to find at random zelda/dungeoncrawler style.  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:50 pm
Canterellare

Any kind of game really. I'll make sticky some threads that are important  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:55 pm
The Chatterbox Jerk
Demon Queen has Arrived

I will have some mods. I'm not a big fan of Vanilla servers. Though it probably won't be super modded, I just want to make dungeons/chests for people to find at random zelda/dungeoncrawler style.

Awesome biggrin  

Demon Queen has Arrived

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:00 pm
Demon Queen has Arrived
The Chatterbox Jerk
Demon Queen has Arrived

Awesome biggrin

Plus last time I made a sever, I sort of made it like people were lost in like a unkown land, there was water survival whatnot  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:27 pm
The Chatterbox Jerk

Well, if so, hellrising is good because its really not graphical at all, and you don't need to install anything either. I'm kind of the same way with my pc. Its a little better but most games but minecraft kind of run like crap

I'm looking into it. I'll hit you up if it seems like something I wanna play.  

The Chatterbox Jerk
Captain

Hilarious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:32 pm
The Chatterbox Jerk

Its cool otherwise the only other games I can run are Mount and blade and minecraft, and even they cause laptop to overheat lol
I'm looking into it. I'll hit you up if it seems like something I wanna play.

Death Squad Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff