Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:57 pm
      CORN'S BRIBE THREAD

A couple of notes!
  • This thread is always open! Always. ALWAYS.
  • You don't need to repost requests if I haven't picked them! I look through my whole bribe thread when I'm picking stuff up, don't worry. If you wanna change your bribe, you can just edit your post.
  • Concept will always take precedent over pay! Even if it's a ridiculously indecent sum, like people seem wont to throw around in this shop :|
  • That being said, you will need to at least meet the minimum price for kin semi/customs and breedings.
  • Once I confirm the bribe with you, please start the trade. I'll only finalize it once I deliver your pets, don't worry c:
  • If you link me any certs that aren't on matope.pixel-blueberry.com, or any references on photobucket AT ALL, I'm like 90% likely to ignore your request.
  • Limit four pet/familiar requests and/or two kin requests per post. Multiple kin per request is ok if they're like twins or siblings or something. Exceptions may be made for giveaway groups.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PET BREEDINGS

• If the pets you want to breed aren't core or open-permission customed ones, make sure you get permission from the originator!
  • Pet and familiar breedings will produce three offspring, unless otherwise noted.

PET SEMICUSTOMS

• If the pets you'd like isn'tcore or open-permission customed ones, make sure you get permission from the originator!
  • You cannot ask for edits on pets or familiars - edited pets and familiars are very special, and are only available through special events!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KIN BREEDINGS

• Make sure you've got all your details straight when you post your forms! No adding newbies or blessings AFTER I pick your bribe - unless I pick up an old breeding and the newbie you named is a newbie no more. If that happens, you can pick a new one.
  • The coloring doesn't start until I get confirmation from all parties involved, and the blessing is at least started (where applicable).
  • hey what's money

KIN SEMI/CUSTOMS

• A semicustom is, by definition, a very loosely interpreted end result, and largely left to my discretion. You can't ask for any revisions on these! I promise it's gonna be great, ok?
  • A custom lets you have much more control over what you get, but at the cost of making me grumpy because I don't like being told what to do. If I make some kind of catastrophic mistake, I'll fix it up no sweat - but otherwise, you can only ask for one minor revision/detail tweak/what-have-you on the final product.
  • Now, all that said, I do prefer to have a fair bit of lead on semis and customs - but don't get upset if you get something really, really weird because you gave me too much slack. That's just how I roll.
  • someone please tell me how money works

FORMS

▉▖▜▗ SEMICUSTOM PET

[size=16][color=#00aaee][b]SEMICUSTOM PET REQUEST[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pet Species:[/b]
[b]Request:[/b] brief description or a link to inspiration
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] anything special about your request?

▉▖▜▗ PET BREEDING

[size=16][color=#aa00ee][b]PET BREEDING REQUEST[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Usernames:[/b] one & two
[b]Pets:[/b] [img]officialCertLink[/img] & [img]officialCertLink[/img]
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] anything special about your request?

▉▖▜▗ SEMI/CUSTOM KIN

[size=16][color=#eeaa00][b]SEMI/CUSTOM KIN REQUEST[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] buck/doe
[b]Growing?:[/b] Y/N
[b]Request:[/b] description and/or link(s) to inspiration. Semi inspo should be brief! If using donated edits, please link to the specific post they're in.
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] anything special about your request? RP need, gifting, shenanigans, etc.

▉▖▜▗ KIN BREEDING

[size=16][color=#aaee00][b]KIN BREEDING REQUEST[/b][/color][/size]
[b]You:[/b]
[b]Your Kin:[/b] [url=kindexpage][img]certurl[/img][/url]
[b]Them:[/b]
[b]Their Kin:[/b] [url=kindexpage][img]certurl[/img][/url]
[b]Edits?:[/b] Y / N / CC
[b]Growing?:[/b] Y / N / CC
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] up to four
[b]RP?:[/b] Y / N; if yes, link & pick buck or doe
[b]Blessing?:[/b] Y / N
[b]Newbie?:[/b] Y / N; if yes, name a user
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] anything special about your request? numerous attempts, hella plots, etc?

▉▖▜▗ BRIBE

[color=#ee00aa][b]BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE:[/b] bribe amount[/color]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:05 pm
      TO-DO LIST

This, at least, I should make an effort to keep up-to-date!

RLC SLOTS for March
    Edited Breedings: 2/2 open
    Semi/Customs: open
    Familiars: open

Quote:
flower kin for tia

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:06 pm
      POST HELD

Just in case. c:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:07 pm
      POST HELD

Just in case. c:

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:08 pm
      POST HELD

Just in case. c:

Bribe, custom, and breeding threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff