Atlas
  Dahl
  Tediore
  Vladof
View Results

teeny martini

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:27 am
Hey there! I'm new~! But the name of the game is video and my favorite series to shoot in is Borderlands!

Got any preferences? 1? 2? Pre sequel? TALES?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:03 pm
I Really love the first borderlands, But I'm starting to get into the second more and more, Still haven't beaten it yet, and I haven't touched the Pre-sequel yet  

Stormmane the hunter

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

teeny martini

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:35 pm
Stormmane the hunter
I Really love the first borderlands, But I'm starting to get into the second more and more, Still haven't beaten it yet, and I haven't touched the Pre-sequel yet

I'm totally backward from you then! I got super into the second one and did not care for the first one at all. That maaaaay be because I'm a huge Handsome Jack groupie? But here we are.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:42 pm
Makoto Nanase
Stormmane the hunter

I'm totally backward from you then! I got super into the second one and did not care for the first one at all. That maaaaay be because I'm a huge Handsome Jack groupie? But here we are.
I Love the different enemies that are in the second borderlands  

Stormmane the hunter

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stubborn Stutter

Greedy Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:54 pm
Go borderlands 2 it is utterly the best one even though i adored the first borderlands biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:56 pm
Stormmane the hunter
Makoto Nanase
Stormmane the hunter

Goliath though
h-hahahaha ;;;;;  

teeny martini

Tipsy Prophet

Stormmane the hunter

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:58 pm
Makoto Nanase
Stormmane the hunter
Makoto Nanase
Stormmane the hunter

Goliath though
h-hahahaha ;;;;;

The new weapons and skins that you can choose from, tho i like the characters from Borderlands 2, I miss playing as the original four  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:59 pm
Stubborn Stutter
Go borderlands 2 it is utterly the best one even though i adored the first borderlands biggrin
I second that, i know all about the second one but i have never actually beaten it before, friends spoiled it way too much for me, lol  

Stormmane the hunter

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

teeny martini

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:59 pm
Stubborn Stutter

hell yes yes yes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:02 pm
Stormmane the hunter
Stubborn Stutter
I second that, i know all about the second one but i have never actually beaten it before, friends spoiled it way too much for me, lol

Right now im thinking of making another siren or a new psycho i deleted my old siren xD i was super pissed lol  

Stubborn Stutter

Greedy Entrepreneur

Stormmane the hunter

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:04 pm
Stubborn Stutter
Stormmane the hunter
Stubborn Stutter

Right now im thinking of making another siren or a new psycho i deleted my old siren xD i was super pissed lol
That is who I am playing as right now, a Siren, I am not too far, think I am about to hit lvl 20  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:04 pm
Makoto Nanase
Stubborn Stutter

hell yes yes yes

Although we differ on one thing i utterly hate Handsome Jack and anything hyperion! XD  

Stubborn Stutter

Greedy Entrepreneur

Stubborn Stutter

Greedy Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:05 pm
Stormmane the hunter
Stubborn Stutter
Stormmane the hunter
Stubborn Stutter

That is who I am playing as right now, a Siren, I am not too far, think I am about to hit lvl 20

do you play on steam or console? surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:06 pm
Stubborn Stutter
Stormmane the hunter
Stubborn Stutter
Stormmane the hunter
Stubborn Stutter

I play on the PS3, I don't own a copy on the pc yet  

Stormmane the hunter

Friendly Regular

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stubborn Stutter

Greedy Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:07 pm
Stormmane the hunter
Stubborn Stutter
Stormmane the hunter
Stubborn Stutter
Stormmane the hunter
Stubborn Stutter

I play on the PS3, I don't own a copy on the pc yet

Aw i was gonna ask to play with you but i dont play borderlands 2 on ps3 :<  
Death Squad Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out