Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for partners (CLOSED) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:50 pm
Hello, I'm Homura~ And I'm looking for some more role play partners! I prefer to be the female role and I usually do role plays with fluffy romance in it because I'm a hopeless romantic. Right now these are my favorite ideas:
Teacher x Student (I'd prefer to be the student)
Popular x Outcast
Time traveler x Someone from past (I have a plot for this one)
Amnesiac x Partner (like they were dating but then the person got amnesia and forgot all about them)

If you have any other ideas please let me know!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:35 pm
Hello! I dunno if you're still looking but i'd be v. v. interested in a teacher x student or a amnesiac x partner!! tbh though I haven't roleplayed in a long while so the most paragraphs I can assure are about 2, so I guess I'm pretty beginner-y.

But yeah if you're still interested, quote me! or pm me, wha tever work s.

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:09 pm
I'd like to know the plot first but I'll do either time traveler x someone from past or amnesiac x partner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 pm
spaceboydude

Totally fine with me friend! And let's do the amnesiac x partner ! :0 I haven't done that yet!
What role would you like? Do you mind being the male and do you want to do forums or PMs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well basically, the world is in 100 years future. So technology has advanced with new robot companions coming out and everything is technological etc. A weird time hole has been opened in the sky and scientists are doing research on it. They come up with a watch called the Time Jumper. The time traveler entered a contest to be the tester and the first person to travel to the past. But the watch is just a prototype, so when he/she go back in time 100 years ago (around steampunk-19th century) the watch is jammed and they can't get back. So they are stuck in the past and are found by a person that offers them to stay and are totally open enough to believe their time traveling story.

Hyper_Fox2

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:57 pm
*pops head in*
I've only done a couple 1x1's, though I'd be interested in Popular x Outcast or Amnesiac x Partner if the offer's open.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:43 pm
I'm cool with whichever role! And I will gladly be the male, actually, I'm kind of excited. And I like forums, if it isn't too much trouble~

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:46 pm
spaceboydude

Oki doki loki! I'll be the amnesiac then. uwu Could you start it off? And I prefer layouts if you don't mind! And whatever picture you use is fine, anime or real life.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:48 pm
Phoenix347

Hello hello! Lucky you, I was just about to close this topic because I've started so many now and I don't want to lose track of them. Since popular x outcast is the last idea, let's do that one!

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:54 pm
Phoenix347
Piltover Jinx
Phoenix347

Hello hello! Lucky you, I was just about to close this topic because I've started so many now and I don't want to lose track of them. Since popular x outcast is the last idea, let's do that one!

Cool. Would you rather I make the thread? (as seen from the post above)
Also, any requests for the setting and would you rather your character be the popular or outcast?

Oh, wow, yes please, if you don't mind! And I prefer the outcast role as well as I would like the setting to be Tokyo? (sorry I'm Japanese and I'm used to reading cheesy manga so : p)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:18 pm
hih! I have made the thread, and I I have a few more plot type things to ask, before I just go on and post. (Sorry it took so long too, I've already made my post format and o u o ) also, I am complete weaboo trash I'm cryin g

So, should they meet and get together first, or are they already together? And what age do you think they should be?

Piltover Jinx

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 pm
spaceboydude

Quite alright, friend!
Anywho: Depends on how long you want the role play to go! Like starting from the basic of when they first met, build up their relationship then the accident happens and they have reconnect all over again? I was thinking maybe just becoming seniors in high school and they've known each other since maybe 8th grade? (so we'd start them in middle school and build our way up or whatever and the accident happens right before or right after they're seniors?) And what setting do want them in? I was thinking Tokyo for this one as well because I alSO WEEABOO TRASH (even though I'm asian?? lol)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:32 pm
Phoenix347

spaceboydude

Hyper_Fox2

Letting you all know now, I won't be able to get on this Thursday-Sunday because I'm going on a trip and I hate role playing on my phone. So, yeah. I won't be able to post start Thursday!

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

spaceboydude

Mewling Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:38 pm
It's really a matter of how long you want to deal with me, I mean i' m honestly kind of up for building them up. I was kind of hoping for that age range! Hhahahahha ha yES. Tokyo it is then!

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:40 pm
spaceboydude

Alright! Let's build them up then! I'm totally down for it! :3

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers