Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Cadoi City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:54 pm

User Image
Cadoi City is a location in The World Ends With You and -Solo Remix-. It connects to the Shibu Dept. Store, Molco, and Towa Records.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:52 am
User Image
Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

a little girl came out of the shadows and looked around seeing no one. She took a seat and waited for them all to show up so she could get started.

{OOC: come on come on lets have some fun

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:06 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A dark corridor opened up in an alleyway as Veix walked out of it. It stayed open however as it seemed to be waiting for a few others to exit out of it.
Veix walked out of the alleyway and looked around, then up at the tall buildings with moving images on screens. To her, this was all new to her so she couldn't help but stare at the many moving images on the buildings.
Her little nobody peeked out from under her hoodie, "O-Oh...th-those are...e-erm, I-I guess you could call them big tv screens...a lot of big cities always do something like this...t-to advertise things..." It then began to look around for Luciel, "Wh-Where's War...?" There was a bustle of civilians, too big of a crowd to find anyone or anything, especially since Veix wasn't exactly the tall type.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

Hector the True

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:39 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk showed up not too long after Veix did, "So this is Shibuya huh?" Xalyk said while walking to Veix's side. While looking around, it was a little unnerving how much people there were, and the lights and big screens on buildings were a little too sickening. Xalyk looked down, not wanting to look at all the screens and lights anymore, "All right, I'm sick of this place..."

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:32 am
User Image
Luciel

war spotted 2 of them and got bored thinking enough time of wasting. She then raised her hand to the sky and swong it down as countless heartress started to warp in and start attacking people. But it wasn't enough she then grew her hand out and made it huge slashing the massive tvs and buildings holding them cutting them up and breaking the tvs sending people running away.

{OOC: if someone wants to quote the guild or announce this plz do.

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky
[  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:51 pm
[OOC: Um...should ask any of the higher ups or Kalena. confused
Also, I'm gonna be watching Croexn for Hector for now. sweatdrop ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

When War suddenly began to cause havoc and chaos, Veix's little nobody was startled and quickly hid itself under Veix's hood.
Veix watched as War destroyed the huge tv screens and buildings. The sparks that were coming from the destroyed tv screens also seemed attention catching in some way. She also watched as people scattered from the army of heartless that was warping in and attacking them. Since War began the assault, Veix decided to begin as well. She closed her eyes and began to play her guitar rifle. As she played it, the heartless that were attacking the world began to change in form. Their appearance grew more fiersome and horrifying. The melody she played wasn't only changing their appearance, but was making them stronger. Even War and her fellow members with her could feel their powers were boosted.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

Hector the True

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:58 am
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
As War destroyed the city, Xalyk watched, a little unnerved, "Jeez, I was sick of the place but this is a little overdoing it..." Xalyk shrugged, "Ah well, this is fine too I guess." When Veix began to boost the heartless and them as well, Xalyk chuckled, "All right, lets get to work." Xalyk's buckler blade appeared and was equipped. With the buckler blade, Xalyk pointed its blade at some of the buildings' pillars and shot cutting air at them. Since these pillars usually held one side of the building up, destroying them would cause them to fall like dominoes.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:33 am
User Image
Luciel

When war saw the boost of the heartlessshe saw it was the nobody doing that. She then reached her massive gauntlet knocking everyone around her to the side then picked up veix and pulled her over placing her next to her self. And patting her head. "you stay close to me" sue said to her then clapped her gauntlets together making a loud clap. At that sound nobodies started pouring in behind the heartless the area quickly become overloaded with their numbers.

{OOC:

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:41 am
User Image

A portal of darkness opened and Sinato walked out of it immediately scanning the area and destruction. "Heartless and nobodies serving the same masters..poor misguided creatures." The heartless man said lifting his hand into the air causing his own army of neo-shadows , shadows, Darkballs, and Invisibles to spawn. "Show them true darkness." Sinato called as his army launched themselves against the other heartless and nobodies.

Sinato spotted War and made his keyblade appear in his hand."Darkness awaken in me and reveal the truth." He said like a chant as darkness pulsed from his body readying him for battle.

fox137

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:37 am
[OOC: ]

Organization Member #3

Veix was a little surprised when War used her giant gauntlet to pick her up. When she was placed next to her, she looked at her with a tilted head, a little confused. However, she nodded at War and did what she was told, staying close to her. It was probably much more safer staying with her than on the ground where the action mostly was. She continued to play her guitar rifle, watching as the city was in total chaos. However, it was when a newcomer had arrived and began to counter their army of heartless and nobodies with his own army. Whomever this man was must be strong if he's able to control their own army.

She noticed that the man seemed to be aiming for War, and began to play more heavily. While she played, a few dark orbs shot out of her guitar rifle and began to float around her.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

Hector the True

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 pm
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk had taken notice to the new arrival, adjusting the buckler blade a little, "So an opponent finally arrives huh...?" however, it seemed that the newcomer had an army as well. Xalyk chuckled, "Well, guess I know what I'm doing...War can probably handle this guy." Xalyk then began to attack the opposing shadows.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 am
User Image
Luciel

War looked up seeing sinato and shook her head.only one? No no that will not do. sue said as she snapped her finger and suddenly unversed in large numbers coming from her. With a wave of her hand some of the heartless and nobodies started surrounding him and his own heartless. The moved in quickly attacking not only together but also in combos with each other nobodies attacking while heartless moved in to attack right after. She didn't even bother sending the unversed after him. She grew her gauntlet again and started punching the sides of buildings blowing up moreally stuff setting fire to areas and killing off people. Her forces moved around the area they had surroubded spreading quickly into the city. let's move farther in once I set fire to some more stuff. Need to make sure they come or this world will only be the start she said to the girl next to her who was buffing her

{OOC:

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama
OogieKnight

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:54 am
User Image

Sinato shook his head. "Do I look like I play games?" He spoke snapping his finger launching small beams that pierced through the heartless and nobodies that were trying to hit him. "You want more to show themselves I have just the woman." Sinato said knowing the horsemen was not interested in fighting him just by how she sent minions at him.

Sinato threw a small item that looked like a guitar wrapped with thorns into the air."Your not the only one who has song spells on your side."

User Image

A ball of red and black surrounded the item and began to expand revealing Mistress.She landed on the ground beside Sinato with a very furious look. "Sinato who do you think you are summoning me when I was about to make a new toy!" She yelled not noticing the war raging around her. She had her whip in hand and was about to lash out when she heard the sound a guitar. "Is that..it is musical magic." She smiled deviously as he whip was placed back behind her like a tail. "This mean you want me to play you know I don't have my guitar blade anymore."

"You do now." Sinato said shoving a huge concentration of darkness into the Fallen woman. "Now call your keyblade and play fror my children I dont need your spells getting in my way." He said to her as he teleported away and a few feet in front of War. He said nothing as the pulsing of darkness turned into a miasma.

Mistress smiled feeling the darkness regrow in her and she reached out as her old weapon appeared in her hand.User Image She laughed feeling it's weight in her hand once more. "Play for me Bitter Melody." She spoke in a sing song voice. As she started to play she knew better than to counter music magic with a different song and instead played a complementing song that empowered the pure heartless that followed Sinato's call.

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

Knux_nyan

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 pm
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

Jaster appeared coming out of a portal which closed immediately.
"So its true, the party has started without me." Jaster said in a playful voice, but he meant business. He didn't pay any attention to Mistress, at least, not yet.

"well little miss, we meet again. Or do you prefer War?"
He summoned his keyblade and started to shoot blue fireballs at the opposing heartless, not Sinato's heartless.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:47 pm
kalenakeeper
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
As soon as the portal began to close Denver stuck his hand through it and forced his way through."Ack! Man that was a tight squeeze... Hey Jaster Al said to come with you hope you don't mind another hand?"He said summoning his keyblade and surrounded himself with a aura of fire."So... This is a horsemen? Not very impressive...." User Image

Shibuya Tokyo

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff