Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:33 pm
The sea side parks of Camphoreon city burst with colors as the morning gave way to the annually celebrated Flower festal, drawing people from all around the island to enjoy the sights and smells that the springs brought, in reward for surviving the winters bitter cold.

This year was particularly special, and the merchants and displays of flowers of all colors and smells were joined with a flood of Flebebe, brought in from their home island Kalos to provide extra spectral and interaction.
Music, food and even friendly Pokemon battles along the beaches. More and more trainers were visiting the island, risking the dangers of Team Rocket to be able to get closer to the mysterious egg of Arceus, and its amazing power.

Rosie slipped into a side step as a gust of Flebebe, all riding different colored flowers bustled through the breeze from the ocean, carried along in a bobbing spinning dance, their little voices cheering out their names in what could only be guessed to as a song.
The breeze carried the hem of Rosie's own dress, pattered with flowers and laced up in a halter top around her neck, the access ribbon trailing down her back.
On her shoulder, clinging to the loose strands of blond hair, a tiny white and gold Flebebe stared with wide pink eyes as the others of her kind drifted by joyfully. The sight of all the flowers catching up with the Pokemon and she let out an excited squee, pulling herself up as high as she could get herself, looking out at all the blooming flowers.
Unlike the other Pokemon around her, she was without a flower, hers having been destroyed in the winter. This would be her first real opportunity to get a new flower.

Rosie smiled at the Flebebe's excitement, she knew what the little pokemon had had to go through, and could feel how significant this was for her.
"Okay Floribel, where would you like to look first?" Rosie asked, reaching a hand up to place it over her forehead, to shield her eyes from the sun.
The Flebebe hopped and pointed eagerly down one of the lanes filled with flowers, prompting Rosie to head in that direction.

"What kind of flower is she going to need?"
A small curious voice asked, the form of the crystal Jirachi drifting along side Rosie asked.

"I'm not sure- but I guess she'll know it when she sees it~" Rosie guessed, receiving a confident series of gleeful nods from the Fairy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:05 pm
To say that Zacharie was excited would be a ginormous understatment.
He hadn't been able to sleep since he'd heard about the event.

A festival for flowers!

He had immediately started making preparations. This year...this would be the year that he set up his own booth! He had the money, the time, the resources, and so he was going to what he'd wanted to do for ages. He'd prepared all sorts of plants, grouped them together by uses, colour, and smell as well as different pamphlets explaining the uses and how to care for the plants. "Isn't this exciting?" The teen asked, moving quickly from one side of the small set up to the other, shifting plants, rearranging pamphlets, watering the pots that were sitting out in the sun and double checking that they had sufficient shade. "Jabari, don't eat that!" Said Banette paused mid-reach for a marigold before drifting off towards the back with a scowl. "Nobody eat anything. We're supposed to be finding these plants new home...and those homes are not in your stomachs." He warned the pokemon milling about.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:06 pm
Henrietta was excited, though not so much about flowers. Sure, they were cool, but she didn't literally need one like a Flabebé did. They did form a part of her excitement though, of course, and played a large factor in a specific aspect.

Henrietta was more excited for the 'festival' part of the Flower Festival, and all the games and snacks and atmosphere it brought. She was -most- excited about seeing all the pokémon, and the battles, and all the trainers who came along.

One of her two companions who were out of their balls was very excited about the 'flowers' part of the festival, and it wasn't the green Totodile. Gummy, said Totodile, was held in her arms as the girl hurried along, drawn in various directions by a new smell, a new sound, or something catching her eye.
Fluttering along with her (and sometimes clinging to her) the flower-lover, Mango, an Orange Island Butterfree, kept turning his head. There were /so many/ flowers here... He had to persuade Henrietta to take him to see as many as he could, of course, but trying to get the hyperactive trainer's attention off of food, and battling, and games was going to be quite a task for the bug.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:26 pm
"That goes f'you too Bro'" The deep voice added to Zacharie's statment, seemingly talking to nothing, though there was a slight tingle in the back of his neck that just instinctively told him that Bro had taken Zacharie's words to heart... and wanted to do the opposite.

The dark skinned man sat lounging behind the display that Zacharie was meticulously setting up, leaned back to far in his seat that he had it balanced on the back two legs.
He felt out of place, and was even double sure that he looked out of place. Thank goodness that it was at least a bright enough day, he had an excuse to wear sun glasses... a pare of dark aviators that had been given to him by a Grunt on his last mission.
Normally he would have returned them to their owner... but KO wouldn't be having any further need of them, and they served as a kind of useful memento.

dressed in a name brand blue tank top, loose shorts and long black leggings with light comfortably sporting shoes, Jerome enjoyed the warmth of the sun, arms crossed over his chest, chewing of the back of his lip piercings as he scanned the people around him.
"Y'need help with anythin'?" He asked Zacharie casually.

Tremain was already whole heatedly helping the purple haired boy with positioning the plants, picking up a vibrant snap dragon into his hands and floating over to the nearest person passing by "Look at this cute a** lil' snap dragon!" and shoved it into their face in his over excitement.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:34 pm
Gon liked to think that he was pretty familiar with all kinds of different plants, flowers included, as they were still a big part of Wailord island's natural setting, in spring mostly. But even he couldn't help but he in awe as the variety of plants and flowers that he had never seen before.

He had heard about a festive of some kind going on in the city from other trainers also living out in the Trainer center, As curious as ever the young boy had decided to go give it a look, with Treecko just as eager, it was a given that that's how they were going to spend their day.

The day was much warmer then it had been during the spring, so his jacket had been removed and stored in his back pack, leaving him in a white tank top and his usual green shorts. Treecko, as usual perched just on top of the back pack, peering over the tall black spikes as both of them took in just how busy and bright everything was, so distracted that he didn't even noticed when he literally walked right into someone, bouncing off of Henrietta and staggering back a step to catch his footing.
"Oops! Excuse me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:45 pm
Zacharie smiled fondly as he watched Tremain work out among the crowd. "Tremain...maybe don't shove it in their faces?" He suggested as he hefted a small, but heavy, palette of potted plants off of the ground. As he walked to the front of the booth again he turned his attention to Jerome, "No, I'm alright. Thank you, though." He smiled happily before giving a little huff as he slowly lowered the plants to the ground in front of the booth. "If you want though, you could help Tremain with marketing." It wasn't that he needed to make a lot of money, but he really wanted to help people find an interest in botany...even if it was just with small, potted plants.

...You had to start somewhere.

"It's a great day...the weather is just right for this sort of event." He sighed as he started to hang the plants from small hooks that were hanging from the roof.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:54 pm
"Waaat?" Tremain drawled, looking back over to Zacharie as the people he had just confronted, wearing expressions of amazement and confusion simply slipped past, taking glances back at the tiny legendary. "But iz just so ********' cute." Tremain glanced back around, finding the people already gone. "Oh... Hey! Zachaire! Can I keep wut w'don't sell?" Tremain asked, floating back over to the table, hugging the potted snap dragon.

An eyebrow arched from behind Jerome's glasses, glancing from Zacharie to Tremain, shifting to pull himself forward in his seat "Y'want me to market stuff? Like, sell?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:21 pm
The teen gave a soft laugh as he wiped his brow with the back of his hand. "Yes, Antirrhinum are very cute...but I'm still fairly certain that most people do not appreciate having them shoved in their faces." He shrugged a bit as if to say, 'what can you do?' before carefully adjusting a few vines of a hanging plant. "But feel free to keep whatever you'd like when we're done, Tremain. The same goes to everyone else." Zacharie took a few steps back to examine his work before nodding in content approval. "Mmn?" He tore his gaze away from the booth to give Jerome a slight shrug. "If you'd like to. You certainly don't have to."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:33 pm
Jerome shrugged "Could give it a shot." standing from his seat, shifting his weight a couple of times, before he hopped over the table with complete ease, scooping up a plants as he went.
Selling things shouldn't be so hard... He was never a dealer himself, but he was guard for a lot of dealers, he watched them when they sold stuff. Maybe it was the same.

Shifting the plant from hand to hand, Jerome stood rather still in front of the booth, looking like am imposing guardian rather then a welcoming figure to the booth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:58 am
Desu squealed in delight as she saw all the flowers and feeling the happy atmosphere. Michiko smiled at her pokemon's reaction but she had to admit, her cheeks pinked at all the flabebe.

She is here, not on Rocket business but for a little R&R. Yet, she is not ill prepared. She has her device that allows her to be contacted by her superiors and has a full team with her: Her main partner Snap, her punk absol Zacharel, Morrigan her Braxien, Plasma the Rotom, and Oktavia her Sharpedo.

But she is hoping nothing will get in the way of her relaxing today...except if there is a prospect of catching a new pokemon and learning something new, other wise, nothing will distract her today.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL!" There was a shutter sound as the essence of the festival and the beauty of it was captured on camera.

Lexxie got up from her awkward lying down position on the ground, anything to get the perfect shop.

She let the camera hang around her neck as she took out a paper and pencil and started writing. Kodo this time of year, attracts tourist from all around the world and for good reason. The Flower Festival brings beauty and a sense to happiness to both trainer and pokemon. Not only that, the flabebe's smiles and cries of happiness can't help but bring out a smile to even the surliest person

She sighed as she looked at all the colorful flabebe. Not only is she hear on reporter work, but she heard about the flabebe that were coming here. She can just imagine a flabebe being her first pokemon partner.

After just standing there she shook her head. "Snap out of it!" She said to herself inside her head. Even though she wants nothing but to interact with the pokemon, she has work to do. She she stepped back and walked away, heading towards the booths that line the streets.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:09 am
"Whoa!" Henrietta exclaimed as someone walked into her, but she didn't seem particularly /bothered/ by the fact.
She was still grinning.
Gummy snapped his mouth shut and stared just to the right of Gon.
Mango seemed a little more perturbed and aimed a panicked "Freeee!" at the boy, before fluttering around his trainer, apparently trying to inspect her for injuries.
"Hey, Mango, quit it! I'm fine! Man, Grandma didn't mean check me over after ever little bump!" She laughed, and then grinned at Gon again.
"No problem! Oh cool! Is that a Treecko?! That's awesome! Does he have a name? This is Gummy," She lifted her little Totodile a little, and then jerked her head toward Mango "and that worry wort is Mango! I'm Henrietta but a lot of people call me Hen! Is he your starter?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:33 pm
"You know what I think we need? Icecream!"

Viktor gave a little huff of amusement and looked up at his trainer. <>

<> Volga's eyes lit up and she nodded vigorously.

"Celebrate a great battle, eh?" Dith continued, waving a friendly farewell to the white-haired woman he'd just concluded a friendly two-on-two match with. "I think I want raspberry, or maybe lemon?"

As he pondered this Dith set off up the beach, and as usual he was kind of oblivious to the crowds. For some odd reason when six foot eight, and two hundred and fifty pounds of man with a scarred face an an eyepatch wanted to go somewhere the universe arranged for there not to be people in his way even if he was - as he was today - wearing a rather pretty flower crown.

Viktor and Volga followed along behind their trainer, with Viktor looking perhaps faintly embarrassed by the fact that people kept having to step hurriedly out of Dith's way. <>

"Eh?" Dith stopped. "What was that? I can't really let Jor out here to translate, there are people everywhere!"

Viktor sighed again. <>

Chibi_Kokoro143

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:27 pm
Calico Jean was a bit excited when she heard about the Flower Festival... She had gone to several kinds of festivals back in Hoenn, but that seemed so long ago. She had tried to get her older sister to get excited too... but that proved to be a waste of breath. Luxury was not the kind who enjoyed crowds of strangers in a happy-fun-time scene, nor did she have much interest in flowers. Still, CJ kept her 'dex (which was cased in leather to hide that it's a Rocket-issued 'dex) in her hip pocket just in case Luxury changed her mind. Or, of course, in case something happened and her day at the Flower Festival was cut short.

Shaking off that dreary thought, CJ stopped in her wandering and just smiled. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful festival, and a beautiful time to get away from the base. It had recently become a bit darker there, and CJ was grateful for the escape. Once again, she had to shake her head to clear her thoughts. She was not going to spoil this for herself!

After a stretch of enjoyment that was mirrored by Chevy trotting at her side, CJ let out her Pichu, Taybii, and nested her on her shoulder. "Hang on to me, ok? There are lots of people but I'm sure you'll really enjoy this place~" Taybii nodded and clung to CJ's collar, and Chevy let out a little happy yip. It was time to have fun!

First on the agenda? Why, flower crowns of course!~

((lol sorry Tawny I couldn't help but mimic the idea, and it's totally something CJ would love!~))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:52 pm
"MY! There is a lot going on today, a lot of people."

Lexxie was over whelmed by her senses that she wasn't looking where she was going.

She then bumped into something rather hard. "Ow." She looked at what- or more like whom- she bumped into.

HOLY SMOKES MY ARCEUS! THE GUY WAS HUGE!! He easily dwarfed her 5'1" and having all those muscles added to the factor that he was NOT to be messed with. And eye patch and long hair.....which was where a flower crown sat.

Huh?

"Ohmyarceus!" She said as she realized she was staring, very rude on her part. "I'm sorry for bumping into you."

She looked around and realized that there was an ice cream stand. "Here," she took out her wallet, "I will pay for your ice cream. My treat."

TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:58 am
When somebody bumped against him Dith made an 'eep!' sort of noise and turned his head so that he could see who it was.

The small woman who had collided with him was staring - not unfamiliar territory to Dith - but she soon stopped herself and started to apologize. "Oh, no no it's no problem," he replied with an apologetic grin and a wave of his hands. "I should have been paying more attention, you'd think I would learn by now but no. Heh. How about if you get icecream for me I get one for you? Oh, I'm Dima by the way, or Dith, nice to bump into you!" As he spoke Dith held out one massive hand to the stranger, his lips curving with a friendly smile and his eyes creasing along deep laughter lines.

Viktor sighed slightly, at least no harm was done.

Volga meanwhile gave the woman a wave;
Chibi_Kokoro143

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas