[FIN] On the Rocks [ Aulus & Lex / PRP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:29 pm
If he had to decided on one downfall of the infirmary, there was many, it would be how bored he got (If Clancy wasn't around, then it was usually annoyed). He still was healing but now with Strong arm and Nautilator, who were just the cutiest things ever. Squiddles so squeezable, he was looking for a training battle or two to get an idea how they both moved.

Which lent to him actually reaching out to contact Aulus through a text asking if Aulus cared to train his newly resurrected Fossil pokemon against his own. Aulus was the only one he recalled to discovered Fossils at the site. Though Probably wasn't the best start.

Lex lounged in his wheelchair, Sideways curled in his lap as he waited for a text back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:53 pm
The class was over, mats put away, Aulus had showered and was almost dressed when his arm buzzed at him. That still felt really weird. Frowning a little to himself Aulus opened up the shutters to reveal the screen, tapped little code that brought up confidential functions - i.e. Rocket stuff - and then tapped the message bubble.

...Really? Lex?

Aulus read the message a few times before he decided how to respond.

//Hate is a strong word. Always up for training, I'm free now. Meet on the training floor?//

Lex was.... Lex.

Lex had been on the last mission and he knew he'd been injured. He had also gathered from here and there that both Lex and the deceased grunt were former Galactics and had been at least friendly. He didn't like Lex, he didn't like him in fact, but hate was a strong word and.... Well, when you had a really shitty mission just behind you, you needed a distraction. Hadn't that been how he and Lex had ended up going on that night out after all? Yesh. Hopefully this went better.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:00 pm
Lex paused in going over his team on hand, Slipstream because she got cranky if left in her ball to long, Sideways because he had an advantage on both his ice types and focused on his pokedex as it buzzed in his lap and read it over.

//Well, friendship certainly isn't the word I would use. And that is probably for the best. Do you happen to know a training room that friendly for aquatic pokes and the wheelchair bounded?// He typed away and nudged his Flareon off his lap and onto the floor.

"Lets blow this joint." He said cheerfully and started to wheel himself out of the medical bay, trusting 'Tron to follow in a silent but polite shadow. He wanted to try getting around by himself a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:06 pm
Aulus read the return message and snorted. //That's for sure but we are on the same side. Meet you outside training room 7.//

Once the message was sent he headed to the training floor and booked out the room for the next hour.

With that done Aulus lent back against the wall outside the room in question and pulled up his saved game of Space Invaders, he could play a minute or two while he waited for Lex to appear and it would distract him from awkwardly wondering what to say when the guy showed up.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:12 pm
Well, he managed to propel himself into the elevator. He still was in rather piss poor shape but self reliance! He could get there. Lex looked over the message as the elevator slowly started to go down. //I know that one, Tam and I was using that training our Ariados. Met you there.//

Yoketron took charge of the wheelchair as the elevator cheerfully dinged, wheeling his charge towards the rooms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:18 pm
Aulus paused his game to read the message but there was nothing too much to reply to so he just swiped it away and went back to playing until he heard the nearby 'ding!' of an elevator. With the arrival of his apparent training buddy for the day Aulus saved his game, exited it, and then closed the shutters over the screen in his arm.

The figure that was being wheeled towards him looked pretty awful but.... "You've looked worse," Aulus said aloud with a small raise of his eyebrows.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:27 pm
Lex gave a loud snort at the greeting, carefully storing the pokegear away. "I would say I felt worse, but it would be a terrible lie." He motioned to the Flareon. "I know you remember Sides probably, the tall and hmm, well usually dark one, he's cream color quite different then most Zoraoak's, that Yoketron."

Yoketron nodded, a trace of a smile around the corners of his mouth. <> he replied simple and to the point, hands resting on the back of the chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:35 pm
Aulus gave a faint 'heh', shrugged, and nodded a greeting to Yoketron. "Seen them in all the colours of the rainbow around here, some people have no taste in what they commission from the labs."

He felt bad for Lex, even though he didn't like him. Somehow however he doubted his sentiment would be appreciated and so he turned to open the door to the training room, stepped inside and held it for the grunt in the chair.

...Yoketron. Sideways. Lex kind of a had a theme going on with the names of his pokemon, hu?  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:41 pm
"Guess so, and guess they aren't shy on refusing the finish work either." Lex certainly hadn't commission a cream, crimson,and black Zoraroak and who ever tossed 'Tron needed to be kicked in the balls. Rude.

'Tron gave a noncommittal noise of mostly agreement before pushing Lex inside the room, carefully picking a spot that was easy defensible, aka back near a wall.

Sideways trotted along, brushing along Aulus legs before prancing over to his trainer with a gleeful 'Flareooon.'

" I have an Omanyte and an Amaura," Lex continued somewhat gushing at his new pokes. Just so cute.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:50 am
"Hu, same here," Aulus nodded. "I guess we can compare notes so far then." Potentially useful, and it would be interesting to see the small differences between them. Seeing no point in hanging around Aulus selected the two pokeballs from his belt and let them out; the Amaura and the Omanyte blinked in the light, looked around, looked at Lex and his pokemon and shuffled closer together with wary and slightly suspicious looks on their faces.

"Helix and Borealis," Aulus introduced them with a nod to the pair, "I'll leave it to your copious imagination to guess which is which. You two that's Lex, Sideways, and Yoketron. They're not a threat."

The pair of fossils exchanged glances again, looked up at Aulus, and then back to one another. They didn't appear to have been reassured by his assurance.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:01 pm
"That is a bit odd," he wondered what the chances were of two people finding the same fossils at the same site and meeting each other.

He shook his head, giving a wince and rubbed at his neck before returning a small smile at the pair. "Cute. Was going to let Slipstream out but I think they would be overwhelmed by her." His sneasel could wait a little bit longer.

"Strongarm and Nautilator," Lex replied and released the pair. His Omanyte tucked closer against the Amaura legs. Strongarm gave a slow blink before moving forward, reaching out her neck to greet the other Amaura.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:07 pm
Aulus shrugged. "There were a limited number of kinds. So far as I've gathered there were Helix fossils, Sail fossils, and a few rare Skull fossils. We were both lucky to find two fossils though I suppose... and yeah, best not, they're both a bit shy of bigger pokemon they don't know."

Borealis looked at Strongarm and Nautilator, over at helix, and then back at the pair of strangers again. <> She stretched out towards Strongarm, sniffing curiously. <>

Helix waved a tentacle but said nothing as yet.

"Tambery work on yours too?" Aulus asked, mainly for something to say while the fossils introduced themselves to one another.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:23 pm
"Slips not so much big as having a rather forceful personality. She's a sneasel." He added, realizing that Aulus had not met her.

<> Strongarm replied gently pushing her nose against Borealis before lowering her head to take in Helix. <>

<> He muttered, looking at Helix and wiggled a tentacle back.

"And maybe? We talked a bit but I don't think she remembered if she worked on them or not."" Lex shrugged, watching the Amaura's greet each other.

"Ooh, I wasn't aware someone found Skull fossils at the site." He paused, thinking it over. "I hope who ever owns them are ready to keep them from headbutting everything."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:36 pm
Aulus gave Lex a look that quite clearly said 'are your meds affecting your brain?' "Ye-eeeeah?" he said slowly. "That would be a good start for responsible training? Like, it's also a good idea to keep Scyther from slicing people up for example?" It was true but he had no idea why Lex had felt the need to say it but then again... Well, anyway.

"I haven't started any training work with my two yet, I'm still getting them acclimatised to existing," Aulus said, reminding himself that whilst on duty he ought to be professional even to people he found difficult.

<> Borealis asked, picking up on the conversation between the humans. <>

Helix still remained silent but showed interest in the conversation and waggled his tentacles in what might have been agreement with Borealis.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:53 pm
Lex looked over Aulus in amusement but didn't say a word. Responsible and Training didn't always go hand and hand together. The same people had commissioned 'Tron to be the colors that he was.

"Trying to get them introduced to my team since I can't really get them acclimated all that often." It wasn't like he could have either of them out in the med bay.

<> Strongarm admitted, tail slowly moving as she settled back up. <>

Nautilator moved forward, tentacles spreading and shortening and paused, glancing around fretfully before doing it again, inching forward to join the group.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff