Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
[mxf/fxf] opto's search [lazy lit] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:21 pm
            Hello and welcome to my one on one roleplay seach!
            I guess I should introduce myself a little more indepth; I'm Optophobe or Opto. I have been roleplaying in total for a little over five years. I am the youngest of five and the only girl. I'm currently getting ready to start college this fall. I also work part time at a pharmacy.

Now, you should know that I can be a slower poster because of those limitations and my life will get in the way of roleplaying. But, if you can be patient with me we can really make a nice story don't you think?

I am currently craving: Zombie apocalypse setting

Fandoms.
            Harry Potter
            Fullmetal Alchemist
            Walking Dead
            Last of Us
            Inuyasha

General.
            Famous - Nonfamous fall in love
            Bffs turned lovers
            Siblings struggling with family drama
            High school drama. Possible plots i will write up later
            Hacker - spy - assassin either love triangle or just a proper relationship
            College struggles and drama more plot to come

Things I will not do:
            Furries / ponys/ any animal/human pairing
            Large age gaps or maturity gaps
            Triggering things ex. sexual assault

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:29 am
I can do that . I play as many things. Just say what you want and I shall try.  

Drakos PC

Relentless Lionheart

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:09 pm
Butler Samael

Hello!
            Well if you're apart of any of those famdoms i mentioned above i'd be thrilled to do something like that. Though currently i am craving zombie survival the most right now. Would that interest you at all?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:51 pm
Optophobe
Butler Samael

Hello!
            Well if you're apart of any of those famdoms i mentioned above i'd be thrilled to do something like that. Though currently i am craving zombie survival the most right now. Would that interest you at all?

that it would.  

Drakos PC

Relentless Lionheart

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:09 pm
Butler Samael

Personally I was thinking of having it set in the beginning of an outbreak, and perhaps our characters meet in unhappy circumstances? What's your personal age preference? Because I typically play a wide range of ages.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:45 pm
Optophobe

Bffs turned lovers
College struggles and drama more plot to come

I'll do either of these two with you!  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:07 pm
luvsoftball

Nice! I would love to roleplay with you
            what I had in mind for the college roleplay was going to go a few ways.
            One: Battle of the sexes. A sorority and fraternity try to raise the most money for a charity of their choice. The prize being notoriety for their frat/soro, and buffs for their students.
            Two: Your normal struggles of college, working, and love. Two broken people trying to make a life for themselves while juggling their problems.

on the bff's one i was thinking of a tropical setting, somewhere with a large city that they don't find too impressive. they're always looking for new adventure with all the time they have on their hands. I was thinking teenagers for this roleplay.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:28 pm
Optophobe
luvsoftball

Nice! I would love to roleplay with you
            what I had in mind for the college roleplay was going to go a few ways.
            One: Battle of the sexes. A sorority and fraternity try to raise the most money for a charity of their choice. The prize being notoriety for their frat/soro, and buffs for their students.
            Two: Your normal struggles of college, working, and love. Two broken people trying to make a life for themselves while juggling their problems.

on the bff's one i was thinking of a tropical setting, somewhere with a large city that they don't find too impressive. they're always looking for new adventure with all the time they have on their hands. I was thinking teenagers for this roleplay.

We could do the buff's.  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:36 pm
luvsoftball

Sounds go to me! I can make a thread wit a little profile and stuff if you like and then we can get to posting.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:37 pm
Optophobe
luvsoftball

Sounds go to me! I can make a thread wit a little profile and stuff if you like and then we can get to posting.

Yes!  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:07 pm
luvsoftball

Just to clarify, it's a boy and girl? I tend to play girls, i just wanted to make sure there were no miscommunications aaha

What do you prefer to play? I can play male if you like. Or if you prefer boy x boy or girl x girl I'm flexible!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:20 pm
Optophobe
luvsoftball

Just to clarify, it's a boy and girl? I tend to play girls, i just wanted to make sure there were no miscommunications aaha

What do you prefer to play? I can play male if you like. Or if you prefer boy x boy or girl x girl I'm flexible!

I can play the boy, but just beware that I suck at them.  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:25 pm
luvsoftball

As long as you're comfortable with that then I'm fine! I'll start my profile and whatnot, also i'll quote you in the thread

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:27 pm
Optophobe
luvsoftball

As long as you're comfortable with that then I'm fine! I'll start my profile and whatnot, also i'll quote you in the thread

Okay!  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Optophobe

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:56 pm
            BUMP!!

currently looking for::