[Fin] You Only Live Twice Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:22 pm
After parting from Tam KO headed to his new room, which he seemed to have to himself for the moment. A roommate would probably be dumped on him soon, and he doubted they would be as pleasant as Lu, so he ought to put his stamp on the place before they arrived.

KO sat down on the bed that his possessions had been left on and spent a few minutes staring at the opposite wall, fingers slid in between the buttons of his shirt to rub the knot of scar tissue on his chest. Eventually however he gave himself a mental shake and fetched out his 'dex; pretty much everyone thought he was dead, he ought to fix that.

KO then spent a few minutes staring at a blank message to Lex trying to decide how to begin. No matter what he put it was going to be weird for Pulsar to receive though so in the end he supposed it didn't matter, there was no point over-thinking it. KO shrugged and started to type.

The message Lex would receive read; //Hello, guess who's not dead? Also I have a new room, B5-10.//

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:47 pm
Lex paused in his back stand, Yoketron's hands against his lower and upper back to help him keep his balance. Was that his dex?He shifted, slowly moving back on his feet, stiff and sat down on the wheel chair, pulling it out. "Not med time.." he muttered, looking over the message.

He frowned slightly reading over the message and then the number and then the message. ... //KO?// he texted confused. //I'm in one of the Training rooms, sort of doing some off the clock rehab with 'Tron. Going to take me a moment to get there... Expect to be hugged.// He texted quickly and set it off before he could change his mind.

KO was..., okay, keep it together. Lex chewed on his lower lip for a moment before nodding. "Okay, so we are going to stop early and I need to get somewhere... fast." He paused and grinned as he was handed his water bottle, everything rolled up and hanging from the Zoroark.

"Thanks 'Tron."

<> 'Tron replied simply and started to wheel him out of the room. <>

"B5-10."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:07 pm
KO read Lex's messages and relaxed a bit, he was glad not to have to convince him. //I'll consider myself forewarned then!// he replied. He then looked around at the bare room and the neat piles of his possessions on the bed next to him; might as well be productive and put things away while he still had some energy he supposed.... KO's eyes then caught on his washkit and he changed his mind about putting things away for now, his eyebrows must be awful.

A couple of minutes later found KO inspecting his reflection in a hand mirror, holding a pair of tweezers and frowning. Okay, so, another weird thing to add to the list; his eyebrows were actually pretty much perfect. He hadn't been too surprised that his face had been shaved, but who had been doing his eyebrows? And doing them exactly the way he did them himself? Had it been Jim? Somehow KO didn't have much trouble picturing that, he shivered slightly.

Deciding not to think about that - among other things - for the time being KO gave himself another critical inspection, homed in on an imperfection and set to fixing it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:17 pm
Lex had to rate his mood as jittery. His stocking foot with the gripes on the bottom was drumming up a scratching tempo as he was pushed through the halls heading towards the room.

Was it actually KO? He couldn't imaging anyone being cruel enough to play this sort of joke, and while he couldn't rise enough energy to give them the a** kicking they deserved if it was a bad joke he could punch them. And would, hard, across the nose.

If it was, where had he been? Why was everyone told he had died? and he was getting himself worked up and ... stop, stop.

Breattth, or else 'Tron was going to wheel him back to the nurses and Lex did not want that. He chewed on his lower lip a bit before looking at the door and slowly stood up and knocked on the door.

If it was KO, he wanted to do this on his feet, not in a chair.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:26 pm
At the knock on the door KO set down the mirror, put away the tweezers, and got to his feet. He realised belatedly that he was still wearing the borrowed jeans and shirt he'd been given to wear off the boat, and he hadn't styled his hair or anything. He could have put those few minutes to much better use than fussing over almost invisible unevenness in his eyebrows, he felt that he ought to care about that more than he did though. Everything was weird, and all his friends thought he was dead; a cheap blue shirt and slightly baggy jeans were the least of his issues. He still combed his fingers briefly though his hair as he headed to the door though.

Standing on the other side of the door was Lex. KO looked him up and down, and slightly tired looking but genuine smile started to spread across his face. "Okay, I feel better about how I look now; good to see you Pulsar."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:31 pm
Lex paused, cracked a smile, and laughed, leaning forward to more or less collapse against his friend more then actually hug. He grinned, giving a tired sound as he tried to control his laughter.

"Lead it to you to reassure me and insult me at the same time," he muttered, blinking quickly as he felt heat in his good eye. "Where the hell have you been?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:46 pm
"Woah, got you!" KO caught the apparently rather unsteady Lex with a little laugh and gave him a squeeze before helping him inside, motioning for Yoketron to follow with the chair. "Well it's true, you look terrible," he continued as he steered Lex to a seat on the edge of his bed. After a moment of reflection he moved a few things so that he could sit down beside his fellow former Galactic. "I've been in Kalos, unconscious before you accuse me of not keeping in touch! Once I woke up they put me on a ship back here, I only found out you all thought I was dead when I texted Tambery to make sure I was still on our little project. I don't know why nobody bothered to pass along the fact that I was alive."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:53 pm
Yoketron followed, carefully setting the chair where it would be least likely to get in the way, and flicked his tail, unsure if he should get involved. That was his charge. Or let KO handle it.

"Everyone looks better then me," Lex chuckled and rubbed under his good eye. "And for a moment I thought I was going to have to deck someone, probably Clancy... but now its just the Rockets in Kalos are assholes." Major ones at that.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:01 pm
"I'll say," KO agreed, inspecting his nails with a frown. Perfect, more or less. Hu. Pushing nails out of his mind he looked at Lex again with a wry smile. "But look on the bright side, you didn't lose any body parts this time or at least if you have they must be ones I can't see right now," he smirked, "and I'm back. What happened to you anyway?" It had been, what, a bit more than a month? Yet somehow he, having been in a coma, was in better shape than Lex was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:07 pm
"No... no lost body parts this time." Lex shifted, giving a grunt as he brought his leg up on the bed and slowly rolled up the loose helm, showing off yellowing bruise flesh and a pock star like scar just a few inches above his ankle. "Massive poisoning courtesy of the Nidorans. Five total and a dislocated shoulder and hmm conscious. Was in a coma for a bit but woke up and got told you were dead right when I woke up."

Lex frowned, nibbling on his lip and sighed. "But yes, I have learned that poison and I do not mix."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:20 pm
Why had the Kalos rockets let them all think he was dead? It didn't make sense, even if they'd bee pretty sure he was going to die surely....

KO shook his head. "Humm, well, poison seldom agrees with people but it must have seriously disagreed with you to leave you with that after a month has passed. Perhaps you just got unlucky and got one with extra potent venom.... Sorry about the angst." KO inspected his nails again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:24 pm
"Just what I always wanted to know." Lex leaned against KO, looking over the nails and then at his face and then back. "Penny for your thoughts? Besides you look rather good for being in a coma."

He certainly hadn't looked that good after he came out of his coma. "Kalos Rockets or otherwise."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:32 pm
"Oh well, you know, near death experiences are never fun," KO replied with a half smile and a shrug. "I was pretty sure I was going to die on the jet, it's... just all a bit surreal I suppose. Mmh, and I suppose I at least can't complain about the quality of the medical staff over there.... Maybe they didn't tell you I was alive because they were doing some kind of experiment? I mean, I've walked out with a lot more muscle tone than I have any right to after a month in a coma. If they didn't know if it was going to work or not they might just have thought it better to say nothing." It was possible he supposed, it would explain a few details for sure... but not all of them. So far as surveillance was concerned however he firmly believed what he'd just said. He was actually a little proud of himself for thinking of it, he was good at thinking of explanations for far fetched situations.

Speaking of; "Okay though, how about a less gloomy topic humm?" KO gave Lex one of his smirky smiles, a bit worn around the edges perhaps but a pretty good effort all the same. "So, Clancy. I really do think we should make him pretend to be mute if we ever get into a situation like that again."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:37 pm
Lex listened, nodding before laughing brightly. "I did say that we should have enforced a Vow of Silence on him in the Plane, did I not?" He shifted, laying out the best he could with a soft noise. "mmhm, but I been working on getting him up to speed. He thinks it is silly to learn the names and moves of pokemon that aren't strong or water types."

He found that to be ridiculous. You couldn't just disregard every thing thing that didn't catch your fancy.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:44 pm
KO made a soft tutting noise, got to his feet, and started to move some of his things so that Lex could lie down/that Lex did not lie down on them. "You did, didn't you?" he acknowledged with a brief chuckle as he headed over to the closet with some clothes, he'd need to iron a lot of them before he could wear them again but that could wait. "I'm not going to pretend I know all the pokemon in the world, or even most of them, but you should at least know your own! And if you know you don't know, have the sense to be silent or just skirt around the names. There are ways and means, perhaps he could do with learning some of those too... though I don't know how much he'd be able to learn there. He's about as subtle as Star, probably less so in fact. At least our former Commandant sometimes knew when to shut up. Sometimes."

With most of his things now moved either into the closet or put on his empty desk for now KO returned to his bed, sat next to Lex and looked down at him. "Look at you though, playing the tutor. Enjoying?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff