[PRP] Bring it on [Lex & Aulus] [ FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:25 pm
He messed up, he really, really messed up. Lex frowned at the ceiling, collapsed on his bed and hands tangled in his hair, and groaned. Why had he done that? He shouldn’t have done that and okay, he needed to do something instead of dwelling on it. Before he decided to do something even more stupid. Like make apology cookies or something.

Lex found his dex and started to type to Aulus. //Care to have that battle now? I need something to focus on that doesn’t involve KO coming back from the dead on me.// He sent it before he could regret it and stroked over Sideways fur, the Flareon having claimed his stomach as his territory. It helped, some.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:31 pm
Aulus pulled his dex out of his pocket, read the message, frowned, and asked a question. He then typed it out.

//What the ********>  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:36 pm
Lex paused, lifting it up and looked at it cross eyed for a moment before blowing a raspberry. "I keep doing the thing." He chewed on his lip for a moment before responding.

//Sorry, Aulus. So, KO is not dead, Kalos rockets just let us believe he was dead, which is horrible and I don't know why. I don't know when he came back? Which is just making me feel more horrible since I completely ******** up.

So if I promise not to vent to much, mind if Slip and Strongarm have their battle against Juno, now? So I don't have to think about being stupid?

Lex.//

"Think that might be better." He muttered, sending it off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:42 pm
"Okay, so, bets people?" Aulus swivelled his chair around to look at the various pokemon around the room. "Exactly what and how did Lex manage to ******** up? I mean, there are a lot of options here when somebody has apparently come back from the dead?"

The first message Aulus sent after that was one to Tambery because he actually gave a s**t about her, significantly more than a s**t in fact.

With that done he turned his attention back to Lex. //Well fancy that. I can meet up for a battle if you want but I don't promise not to ask how and what the hell you ******** up.// Aulus wasn't usually one for gossip and drama but this sounded interesting. Suddenly dead guy was not dead, and Lex had buggered something up with him? You didn't come across that every day.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:53 pm
Yay, everyone wanted to know how he ******** up. Well, he could deal with that. Maybe it would help.

//'k. I'll meet you in the training rooms. Do you want a dedicated wet room to work with the Omanytes? Or just one of the usual ones?// He texted back. Sides, Strongarm, Slip, Nautilator, Sunspot, and Roulette.

Lex had been upset enough to box Yoketron in a fit of anger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:59 pm
//Your session, whatever you think best,// Aulus replied.

Alright so.... Juno, Borealis, might as well bring Helix, Artemis, Fox, aaaaaand Phaethon.

Pokemon selected and either returned or pulled from storage Aulus headed down towards the training rooms, waiting for another message to tell him exactly which room to go to.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:17 pm
//Meet you at room 26 then.// He thought that was the one Tambrey mentioned. Lex choose his pokemon and wheeled his way down to the training room, Sideways following jauntily a bit behind him.

26 was one of the dedicate wet rooms, either way. He wheeled his way to the training floor and to the room. This should help.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:00 am
A minute or two after Lex had entered the room the door opened again and Aulus stepped inside. "Well, sounds like I've missed out on some interesting stuff," he commented as he pushed the door closed behind him and engaged the locks. Tambery had seen the fancy grunt die, but apparently she hadn't? 'Twas but a flesh wound? "Pretty ******** up of the Kalos lot though." If he ever found out who had made the decision not to tell anyone, or just hadn't bothered to do so, he was going to have words. Nobody got to do that to his partner and get away with it.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:32 pm
"Think we all missed some serious stuff," Lex replied, wheeling carefully around the sunken pool and carefully stepped out of the wheelchair and sat down, toeing off his shoes.

"But yes, my general opinion of Kalos is low and I want to figure out who did that and punch them in the face." Lex was perhaps a bit moody. "Thanks for coming down Aulus."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:40 pm
Aulus gave a snort of amusement and shook his head. "Well you may be standing up now but I can't imagine your punches are up to much. I don't mind filling in for you though, I suspect punches to the face with this thing would... leave an impression shall we say." Aulus flexed his metallic hand, a vicious grin spreading across his face. Nobody.

"Anyway," he kicked off the flip flops he'd slipped on to walk down, "let's get started shall we? And is there any chance you'll tell me what you ******** up? I was thinking on my way down and unless you said 's**t, I thought I might get your stuff' I'm not sure what you can possibly have done."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:53 pm
"Probably not, but it would make me feel better." Lex sad, imagining his palm meeting whoever nose in a satisfying crack. "Not standing for long, my balance is all off but oooh.. yes, pleas do Aulus. " Metal fist, person nose. Crunch.

He rolled up the helms of his pants, dangling them in the cool water. "Mmhm, don't know where to start with the telling you how I ******** up..." He kicked slightly in thought. "Asked him on a date." Which was simplest.

"Just learned he came back from the dead and probably not even an hour of talking I ask him out." Lex spun a pokeball thoughtfully before holding it to the surface and releasing his Omanyte.

Nautilator shifted, peering around in the watery depth before zipping about.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:00 pm
"Really?" Aulus stared incredulously for a moment before shaking his head. "Your timing is awful. Still though that's hardly the worst thing ever, unless he was actively disgusted or angry or something." As he spoke Aulus released Helix into the water too, and then Juno onto the side of the pool. "Hey Juno, we're going to have that battle you wanted."

The Heracross grinned and smacked one clawed hand into the other. <>

Helix meanwhile sank slowly to the bottom and then started to scuttle his way around the edge.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:06 pm
"The timing was awful, so indescribably awful but that isn't the worst of it. I offered to do a fortune telling and the hexagram he got lead to some platonic flirting and he insisted I do myself, and I did and then it lead to more teasing and then I ask him out." Lex gave a slow wave a Juno. "Who does she want to battle first? I brought Slipstream and Strongarm."

Sideways had decided to keep as far as the water as he could. He flicked his ears, padding over to the Heracross and looked up. <> He said awestruck, tucking his tail in close.

Nautilator slowly moved to Helix and carefully prod him with a tentacle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:12 pm
Aulus listened to Lex, one eyebrow raised at first but looking faintly puzzled by the time he finished speaking. "Uh, whoever you like, Juno is ready. How is that worse though? Did the fortune telling betray you or what?"

<> Juno looked at herself and then at Sideways. <that big, though I guess the horn makes me pretty tall. Thanks though, good to know I'm impressive!>> she grinned, flexing even though she didn't have visible muscles to show off.

Helix, it seemed, didn't like being poked; he bit Nautilator sharply on the tentacle.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:29 pm
"Strongarm I think." Lex let her out, watching the Amaura glance about before perking up as she saw the Heracross.

<> She gave a cheerful swing of her stubby tail, sails brightly colored. <> She poked the water, curious.

Nautilator gave a startle click and zipped out of reach as fast as his tentacles and air chambers in his shell would allow.

"It was part of the reason why I decided to ask him out." Lex admitted, giving a soft snort as he watched Nautilator press against his feet. "What did you do?" He questioned, reaching out to examine the slowly weeping appendage.

"And Sides? Over here. " Lex called, motion his Flareon to return to his side. "Don't want to get into the ladies way."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff