Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]
The Sealed Dragon [Michael's Airship] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:21 pm
On the horizon a dirt brown airship would slowly come into view. As soon as the ship was within one hundred feet of the village hidden in the clouds it would come to a halt and just sit there. A lone man stood at the helm covered in sweat, blood and mud. Slowly releasing his grip on the wheel, he limped away to another room and climbed into the shower. As the hot water hit his body it revealed who he truly was, Michael Uzumaki, the mud and dye would come out revealing his bright red hair and the seal on his chest. Looking down at the seal he remembered the whole ordeal of how it was placed there.

Michael had felt empty the following weeks after Chomlei was removed from him. For the first time in his long life he felt alone without friends or family really. So as soon as he heard that the Nanabi had been spotted back near Iwagakure he quickly took his ship and headed for the area he once called home. It took him several weeks to actually find the rather Elusive beast but when he did he quickly approached his old friend almost to nearly meet his death by a large rock sent flying in his direction. He would try and call out to him but more rocks were sent his way as a response. He wondered why this was but then the seven tailed beast finally spoke to him. "You abandoned me! You gave yourself up and allowed me to be taken by those people only to save your friends...a disgrace is what you are not worthy to hold me and my power. So I shall end you here as payback." Michael knew he would have to fight him and he had been severely weakened as he only held his Uzumaki blood still, but he prepared for a massive fight knowing either he would succeed in getting his friend back or die trying. The beast wasted no time launching himself into the air and launching more stones at the Uzumaki. Swiftly dodging the rocks he instinctively reached for his bone sword but then remembered about Chomlei's ability against swords. His other strengths flashed through his mind and realized that he was at a big disadvantage, as more rocks and a few trees came flying at him he would have to end this quickly. But as he went to attempt to seal the beast a rock caught his right leg nearly shattering the bones there. It felt like fire was running through his legs as he couldn't move now. The Nanbi saw this as an opportunity and swooped down at Michael, and as his teeth were about to crunch down he teleported away to avoid dying. He had lost half of his options such as Rasengan or any close range abilities cause he could barely move. Quickly formulating a plan Michael knew he only had one shot with this or he would die. Quickly flashing the seals as more smaller rocks pelted him he then spewed out a massive stream of fire which took the form of a Three Headed Dragon. The dragon would then launch a massive burst of fire from each of its heads.Now this barely fazed Chomlei but while he was distracted by the attack a ton of chains sprung out of Michael's chest and ensnared the beast. Afterwards he pulled out a special kunai from his coat
 and threw it at Chomlei with a seal on it and then he was there right next to the Nanabi thanks to the Flying Thunder God. "Let's go home old Chom." With that a seal appeared in Michael's hand and as he slammed it onto the seven tails and his own chest  The Nanbi was slowly pulled back into Michael and as he fell the familiar buzzing filled his head again. Smiling as he fell he soon hit the ground broken and bleeding out. Michael still doesn't know how he survied that day. All he remembers is that he woke up barely alive but not bleeding anymore. Quickly utilizing his last bit of chakra he used the stone from around him to enforce his legs so he could return to the Sealed Dragon. It took him a while to return to civilization but when he did he found a rather unskilled medical ninja who barely healed his legs with his right being fully healed and the left still broken. It was then dressed and he was sent on his way. It wasn't long after this that the war ravenged through Suna and Michael was forced to retreat away from the village.

Tears fell from his eyes as he remembered the fighting in Suna and his friends lifeless bodies laying in the street. It took him a moment to calm down before he finished washing up and got dressed in his new uniform. A long black trench coat over top of his Konoha flank jacket and his old uniform. Grabbing his Konoha Headband he placed it diagonally over his right eye to preserve his chakra consumption from his Sharingan and headed out the door to head towards the Raikage's office.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:36 am
█ █ Michael Uzumaki   █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Kumogakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo  Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

As Michael landed in his airship he looked around and soon found his old armor. It had taken him a while to repair it but now it looked better then ever. He would sit in a chair and wait for Cecil now. 』™

Seven Tail Host | [200/200] | Doton -- Katon
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Strength-5
Speed-6
Techniques learned
Techniques Used:
Quote:
Black Fire Lord

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:38 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

╬: Midori Tenpi :╬

[Beauty, Elegant, Perfection]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakra:100/100

Midori walked toward the docked airship following the directions on the message and looked up at the large ship and whistled in impression...wow someone has a lot of money..." he said with a smirk then walked up the dock and into the ship it didn't take long for him to spot Michael as it seemed he was the only life to be found on the entire ship." so you must be Michael Uzumaki , its a pleasure to meet you Michael"he said then raised his hand up in greeting for a handshake" the names Midori Tenpi." he introduced himself even though he was the one to summon him, he still figured it'd be rude not to.

Chakra: 120
Speed/Strength: 8/9
Elements:Donton & Shoton
Bloodline: Shoton
Clan: Divine Beast (Earth Dragon)

[There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:48 pm

User Image

Michael looked up from the scroll he was reading and smiled. "Well it seems you got my message. Word around the village is your looking for someone to train you is that correct?" He was still wearing his trench coat and Konoha flank jacket, but his Headband was in a normal position over his bright red hair and his right eye closed shut. 』™

Strength-5
Speed-6
Techniques learned
Techniques Used:
Quote:
Blackscar_swiss

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Midori lowered his hand and nodded"...well yes...kinda..."Midori said then took a quick glace around the place then back at Michael and smirked"so did you summon me because you have a preposition for me?, do you know someone who is willing to train me?" Midoria asked anxiously

[There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:14 pm

User Image

Michael laughed a little before replying. "Yes I do. I am looking for students and was wondering if someone of your talents would team up with me?" He placed the scroll down revealing it to be Midori's own records. Being in the Anbu has its perks he thought to himself. 』™

Strength-5
Speed-6
Techniques learned
Techniques Used:
Quote:
Blackscar_swiss

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:38 pm
IrIshInjun95

Midori paused for a moment with his eyes widened as he glanced down at a report of him, he then looked up back at Michael and began to laugh"oh my, I suppose today is my lucky day, hopefully yours as well because I'll be glad to work with you sir. hopefully my talent would be a great assets" je said with a smile as he stood straight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:44 pm

User Image

Michael stood up as well and gave the boy a once over before opening his right eye to reveal his sharingan. Checking out the boys chakra he noted it was only one Element and definitely not suited for most combat. But he remembered this boy was a Samurai so up close it would be. "Now first things first. What jutsu do you know. And also where do you live at Midori?" 』™

Strength-5
Speed-6
Techniques learned
Techniques Used:
Quote:
Blackscar_swiss

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Midori shrugged"...well I know a couple of basic doton and shoton..." Midori pulled out a scroll and placed it on the table he then opened it up and it revealed every doton and shoton Jutsu known, there where a few crossed off " I copied this from the library I was ready to learn and besides I had to create some art, learning these makes for great practice for my art work...the ones crossed off are the ones I learned. Midori pointed out. then looked back at Michael" as for where I live...I'm kinda roaming, I'm not strictly broke per say but I'm just never though of a place to stay yet...why you know of any?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:35 am
            User ImageUser Image

It was at that moment where Cecil literally flew into the room. He was in his Anbu outfit so his mask was on. When he came into the room the wings he had were now gone but he had flown up the ship. He then addressed Michael."Michael Uzumaki, you requested my presence and so I'm here. Before you start the kage gave her approval for you to join the Anbu but I have not yet. There will be a test before I make my desicion and if you pass we'll talk about getting you situated then." Straight to the point and quick, Cecil didn't have the time at the moment to sit here and talk all day.

[Timeline]

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :
                                                                                      Speed: 12 / Strength:11

Chakra:
                                                                                      220/220

Samehada Pool: 0

Passives:
                                                                                      • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                      As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                      This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                      It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                      Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                      Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                      Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                      Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                      Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                      Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                      Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                      Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                      Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                      After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:34 am

User Image

(Timeline with Cecil about 1 hour before Midori came in)
As soon as Cecil flew in Michael quickly stood up and bowed before listening to Cecil and responding. "So what kind of test do you have in mind Anbu Commander? I do what I can to pass whatever test you have. 』™

Michael looked over the scroll and recognized a couple jutsu as he had mastered Doton but the Shoton ones he was not familiar with. So he stood up and began to look up and down the shelves of scrolls until he found one. Michael was definitely interested in Kekkai Genkai as his whole wall had in depth information scrolls on all sorts of bloodlines and clans. Then he would address the boy again. "Well we will definitely have to work on adding to your repitoir but for now we have another matter on our hands. You asked if I knew of any place for you to stay...um look around this place is huge and currently only has one citizen so I extend an act of hospitality to you to stay here on the Sealed Dragon. 』™

Strength-5
Speed-6
Techniques learned
Techniques Used:
Black Fire Lord
Blackscar_swiss

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:14 pm

Midori looked at Michael and smiled" you sure I wouldn't want to impose?...I wouldn't want to be rude" before Michael could response Midori bagan to talk again" but if you insist I suppose I won't stop my self, from moving in." he said then chuckled " so where are my quarters?" he asked eagerly to find out?

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:26 pm

User Image

Michael thought about this for a moment before deciding where. "Up in the wheel house there is two rooms. To the left is a fully furnished room that will be your lodgings. Sound fair?" He would then replace his Headband over his eye to conserve his chakra. 』™

Strength-5
Speed-6
Techniques learned
Techniques Used:
Quote:
Blackscar_swiss

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:33 pm

Midori nodded and looked around for his room when he spotted it he ran past Michael in a rush, but then stopped and turned back to him" hey...I know I may be a bit rude for me to get so comfortable so easily but do you have a training area in this place...I'd like to get back to training soon once I seen my room, is that cool with you?" he said trying to be respectful, though he realized he's being kinda selfish, but he just couldn't help himself

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:43 pm

User Image

Michael pointing out one of the windows to a massive field like area. After that he just smiled and said. "No its not rude or selfish. I understand completely training is definitely welcome to be done whenever you want." A smile graced his face as he looked at the boy. In his mind he spoke to Chomlei. "He kinda reminds me of us as we grew up all those years ago my friend. Would you agree old Chom?" The buzzing filled his head as the beast spoke. "Yes he does...and he seems kinda familiar by the way Michael, not sure if you realized that." Michael just kept quiet on that remark and returned to the boy. 』™

Strength-5
Speed-6
Techniques learned
Techniques Used:
Quote:
Blackscar_swiss

Hidden Cloud Village - Kumogakure [OPEN]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items