Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
School of myth Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:59 pm
Welcome to the school of myth

User Image

This is a school where magic lives and thrives. Students of all kinds come to this school to no longer hide who and what they are. This school is a place of safety and fun. Humans aren't welcome unless they hold magic in their veins. Never be fool there is danger that lays in wait in the shadows so stick to the light if you can if not make sure to be on your guard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:08 pm
User Image
Rebecca, a wolf anthro of 19 years, was heading towards her new school. She didn't live very far since she wanted to be close to the school. She was in her final year of learning. She was doing her best at everything but her powers, which involved transforming into a wolf, was the only thing she couldn't master, no matter how hard she tried. She's also the most popular girl here, everyone is after her in the way of dating. She rejects them though since she usually wasn't interested in them or they were jerks to her. There was one guy however that she did love to death. She didn't think he knew she even existed. She'd tried many times to tell him but couldn't due to reasons beyond her control. Becky, as her friends called her, was shy and didn't really know how to get a guy's attention. She didn't know what else to do but be direct with him, she hoped that one day she'd find the courage to tell him how she felt but had a feeling, that it was more difficult to get his attention than anything.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image
Lucian was a forest light noble elf. He was 19 and a top of the school.He was a master of magic and hunting.He was also in the choir as the lead singer. He lived in the school because he was targeted by those wanting his and his people lands. He kept to his study and hung with friends but most time he was in archery practice to calm his mind. Many girls wanted to date him but he didn't date any of them. He like one girl but it seemed she would turn when he came around and then watch him from afar.He was the only elf that had a familiar his was a bird named silos

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image
It was lunch time right now at the SoM (School of Myth). Becky was sitting with her friends all of whom had crushes on Lucian. They didn't know how Becky felt though since her fur usually covered whenever she would blush. Becky would get really nervous around Lucian and would be so nervous it was hard for her to do anything in front of him. All she wanted was his love but she thought he might not like her in that way.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image
Lucian walks into the lunch room with silos on his shoulder. He walks up to the line to get his food, His friends were behind him talking to him"Nay I haven't picked a date for the ball.the lasses are rather annoying at the moment"He sighs since he wanted one girl but she wouldn't talk to him

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image
Rebecca blushed under her fur as Lucian came into the lunch room. She got up after finishing with her food, wishing he'd ask her to the ball. She sighed to herself as she went back to her friend at their table. She wanted to say something to Lucian but she couldn't bring herself to no matter what she tried.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image
]
Lucian sighs as he got his food. he gave his bird a fruit as they walk to their table. He looks at Rebecca as he passes her.He smiles then he goes to his table which many call the golden table or royal table. He sits down and starts to eat as he shares his food with silos. He watches all without moving his head or eyes

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:32 pm
User Image
Becky was looking at Lucian blushing while her friends went to their lockers to get their books for their next classes. Becky however had done that before she had gotten her lunch. She sighed a bit to herself wishing for a way to tell him how she felt. She wanted to sit with him, but knew the other girls wanted the same thing. She thought Silos was adorable in more ways than one. Becky, being as shy as she was, wasn't normally like this but she got really nervous around Lucian. She was so intimidated by him. She then swore to herself that would talk to him next time, nervousness or no nervousness. She then got up, grabbed her books, and went over to Lucian after taking a deep breath. "Hey Lucian......Can I talk to you for a few minutes?" She said nervously. The guys at Lucian's table got the message and one said "See you in class man." then they all got up and eft to give them a few minutes alone.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

Lucian lifts a brow."See ye guys later"He looks at her"Have a seat lass, ye can speak ye mind"He smiles as silos flew from him to land on her shoulder.Silos nuzzles her"Seem Silos likes ye lass and he is very pick on who he picks as friends"He smiles at her

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image
Becky laughed a bit as Silos nuzzled her. SHe pet his head and said "Well he's very sweet." She said before she remembered why she came over here. "Um.....I was wondering if.....you'd......go to the ball with me....? I mean if you don't already have a date......." Becky said nervously as her tail wrapped around her leg as it always did when she was nervous. She then smiled at him hoping he'd say yes.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image

Lucian was taken aback by her question.He looks her over then pushes his hair out of his face as he smiles"I was actually going to ask ye that same question once yer friends left.they are rather chatty and make me feel uncomfortable"He reaches out and touches her hand"Ye are beautiful Rebecca"Her name was beautiful sounding with his elven accent

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image
"Yeah they can be but they're not too bad." She said as her tail started wagging. She smiled as she continued to pet Silos. He seemed to really like her. She giggled and said "That tickles." as he nuzzled her. She smiled as She allowed Silos to climb onto her arms. She then pulled out some grapes she brought from home. "Want one?" She asked gently giving Silos a grape.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles at her as silos took the grape and starts to eat as he chips"Silos loves grapes.fresh grown are his favorite"He smiles and moves to s**t by her"He is happy you shared with him"Lucian smiles at her.He smelled of the forest and yet not.He pets silos"My familiar really likes you.And I know why"
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image
"Well he's so sweet how could I not share." She said smiling before she blushed under her fur seeing him scoot closer so he was sitting next to her then heard he knew why Silos liked her very much. "And why's that?" She asked smiling at him before she looked at him without disturbing Silos as she ate a grape herself with a smile on her face.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles at her"Because I like ye Rebecca. Ye are beautiful and have a kind heart.Ye are smart and ye also remind me of the freedom Silos and I used to have before coming to this school"
Angelic Lupine

old rps

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces