Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Magical Girl Genre Story [Please Read before assuming!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:28 pm
I am always accepting so even if one person is playing one of the stories with me, I am happy to do multiple of them with other RPers

BUT ANYWAYS:

Thank you for whoever clicked this thing and wanted to know, what in the hell is this girl thinking?

Magical Girl? That mooshy romance crap. Well the reason I put it down is because the story I want to roleplay is kind of based on the magical girl aspects, except hopefully it won't be so mooshy-tooshy, gooey-wooey...WHATEVER PEOPLE SAY!

So I wanna play the girl (Sorry)....BUT WAIT! I can play the guy IF, and only IF we follow a specific story (and rules) so I can play the guy. Ok, so the question some may ask, what is considered a magical girl genre? Well I'll tell you:

Quote:
Frilly dresses, glittering swirls of light, cute-as-a-button talking animals — these are the things that come to mind at the mention of magical girls. For many examples of the genre, this is accurate, but it wasn't always thus. The magical girl genre, which debuted with Sally The Witch before the days of color TV, took a while to achieve the form we now know so well, and fans might be surprised to learn that its plots were not always magical, or even about--or intended for--girls. The image of a ballerina-esque magical girl dancing and fighting her foes with pink rays of magic may be our go-to image, but it's probably fair to say that the genre has more breadth and complexity than we often give it credit for.

You'll be surprised to see that the old magical girl animes actually dealt with darker matters than it did today; one even mentioned suicide. And it wasn't intentionally suppose to target girls at a time. So what are the stories I wanna roleplay? I'll post down below. But feel free to quote me if You wanna play the boy or girl character for this type of RP.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:29 pm
If I play the girl:
Quote:
There had been many stories about the Grim Reaper: A mysterious figure who is known to hold a scythe in which learned every weapon as the generations passed and would thwart villains to justice, but they said any villain that harmed a child would not be spared for their lives, often hanged on the trees with words beneath their feet in blood: 'He that hung upon the Torturing Tree, heard all the crickets singing in joy.' No one knows the figure as the individual's face hides in the darkness, only known fact was the eyes are deep red.

The stories had been a bit...far-fetched for awhile. One, the grim Reaper had only been around for a good year or two, and the eyes are blue...not red. Shilga knows of these things because she is the Grim Reaper. Assigned by Death, she is sent to slowly execute the 'extra' evil that was overrunning the good of the world. The balance has been off balance and it is up to the Grim Reaper to get it balanced again. But this time, a problem has sufficed when the pandora's box opened, revealing all the seven deadly sins, hoping to bring back Hopelessness so the darkness can rule the earth. So it is up to 14 year old Homeless Shilga Kuvosky in order to rid of the pesky demons.

Now we have another character in the story that might help. You [a male high schooler...normal boy until some mystical being calls you and crap] are a warrior send by the gods from the sky; basically Life (Opposite of Death) who believes the killing from the Grim Reaper has gone too far, unaware of her mission to keep the balance. With that two magical heroes would be fighting to the death [but it never gets], misunderstanding the other's reason; The Grim Reaper saving the world, and the 'Life Warrior' [Name yourself however why you want] just trying to prevent too many deaths. But as the Seven Sins are slowly getting stronger, The Grim Reaper will have to balance her school life, Fighting another magical being, and extracting the Sins and Evil Humans at the same time. For the Life Warrior, he's work is school and trying to stop the Grim from killing anymore people.

If I PLAY the Male:
Quote:
You are a girl, a reporter perhaps, who is trying to figure out the mysterious figure known as the 'Shaman Archer' who has been floating around for a good few years. The Shaman Archery is known to wear Native American Attire with Black Wings behind his back. And a big Wolf's Head pelt hides his head, face, and some of his jet-black hair. He has been seen trying to deal with a few no gooders around college life and the state of New Mexico. So as a trainee reporter, you hope that if you find the identity of the Shaman Archer, it could up your career in such a big way. But even the 'Archer' knows of you and would rather not show himself.

Mingan Adelgunde lives in a poor, but sustainable housing with his single mother who works at Maria's (A well-known Local Restaurant) as the Chef Executive. He does not know of his Father as the Father was never in his life. He had learned of his 'abilities' when he was 16 and had continued to using it to his advantage. He is known to have 'purifying' qualities to his archery, exorcising demons/spirits to go to their proper places instead of tormenting the humankind and getting rid of the human traffickers that had soiled New Mexico's soil. So where does the reporter and the 'hero' come in? Well there is a string of murders going about, and it seems to threaten the both of them. Investigation and Brawl are required to figure out the murders, so now the two would have to work together to prevent more victims and find out the murderer's intentions.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:40 pm
Interesting...
Magical girl genre with a grim reaper style for the heroine...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:42 pm
Phoenix347
Interesting...

Yep. I wanted to be unique, haha. Feel free to ask questions. It's a story I came up with a whim so I can understand if there is confusion.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:48 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
Interesting...

Yep. I wanted to be unique, haha. Feel free to ask questions. It's a story I came up with a whim so I can understand if there is confusion.

Seems pretty straight forward. A girl with powers attempting to lower the amount of evil going on while a boy is selected to essentially stop her believing it is the 'good' thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:51 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
Interesting...

Seems pretty straight forward. A girl with powers attempting to lower the amount of evil going on while a boy is selected to essentially stop her believing it is the 'good' thing.

Yeah, it's a non 'black and white' situation, both believe they are good people trying to defeat evil per say. I do think eventually the male character would learn about the truth. Realizing the people she is killing are actually demons and 'Child predators' and not just regular humans. Well..Child Predators are humans...haha XD  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:08 pm
Phoenix347

Are you maybe interested in Roleplaying the story?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:53 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Yes, although I'm curious what else, aside from what you have set in the backstory, you'd want to occur throughout the story.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:01 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347

In my opinion? I can say this was inspired by Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. I would like to think of the 'Grim Reaper' (Shilga) being the reincarnation of the first grim Reaper who was the first love of a male (I will gave to figure this out) and becomes a fallen angel so he could be immortal and meet 'her' again (Since the first probably died unexpectedly for being a 'witch'). It will lead to a possible assault thwarted by the your character.

And I imagine in human form, the two are in good terms (Acquaintances then friends) so finding out the true identity will crush them and forces them to make a choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:14 pm
ShadowStream-chan

In my opinion? I can say this was inspired by Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. I would like to think of the 'Grim Reaper' (Shilga) being the reincarnation of the first grim Reaper who was the first love of a male (I will gave to figure this out) and becomes a fallen angel so he could be immortal and meet 'her' again (Since the first probably died unexpectedly for being a 'witch'). It will lead to a possible assault thwarted by the your character.

And I imagine in human form, the two are in good terms (Acquaintances then friends) so finding out the true identity will crush them and forces them to make a choice.

So there's a third character of importance acting as the first love of the grim reaper? Sounds a little bit like Genesis of Aquarion. I can definitely see the second part working well.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:19 pm
Pheonix347

Yeah the first part isn't necessary. I just read Kaitou Jeanne and so wanted to try that part, it's not necessary...haha. But yeah I think the second part would totally add to some drama for a bit, it is like they are forced to make a choice there and then. It would be cool. =3

But then...for the first part. I don't think I should do the third character. I should do that when she goes after the Sin of Lust or something...would that make sense or no?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:29 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Pheonix347

Yeah the first part isn't necessary. I just read Kaitou Jeanne and so wanted to try that part, it's not necessary...haha. But yeah I think the second part would totally add to some drama for a bit, it is like they are forced to make a choice there and then. It would be cool. =3

But then...for the first part. I don't think I should do the third character. I should do that when she goes after the Sin of Lust or something...would that make sense or no?

Possibly, depends on how you're do it. I', looking for a good image to use for a character atm.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:30 pm
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Pheonix347

Possibly, depends on how you're do it. I', looking for a good image to use for a character atm.

Ok. I already got an image ready for human as well as the 'outfit' she wears during Grim Reaper form.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:46 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Phoenix347
ShadowStream-chan
Pheonix347

Ok. I already got an image ready for human as well as the 'outfit' she wears during Grim Reaper form.

Trying to find a set of armor that would look good...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers