Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A quest for roleplays (1x1, het, semi-lit to lit) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:04 am
Hi, my name is Lurker, I am a 20 year old straight female, and I have created yet again another RP search thread with the goal of eventually having a few people take interest. I have a soft spot for romantic roleplays, and generally like to mix that in with Sci-fi, medieval, and slice of life and see what happens from there. As my name states, I am very much a Lurker, and I will generally be very nosy when it comes to my RP partners- just scrolling around can give a good idea of someone's writing style, and generally makes finding someone more suitable for myself easier. Have any questions? Ask away.

In terms of general rules, there are a few and I would be very much grateful if you looked them over:

✐I ask you to be 18+ as well, and I also ask that characters in our RPs be 18+ as well.
✐I only do hetero pairings and look to play the female roles, excluding side-characters.
✐I can be anything from semi-lit to literate depending on variables. If I'm really into a roleplay you can expect larger posts.
✐I expect a standard of semi-lit to literate.
✐You can expect my average post to be around 1-5 paragraphs, depending on variables.
✐I roleplay over threads, sometimes guilds, and on rare occasion PMs.
✐You can expect an average post layout from me if you like 'pretty posts' most of the time as it is a personal preference, but I do not require more than a picture name and age in your posts, maybe not even that if that's what works.
✐Picture wise I use anime, or none depending on everyone's preferences
✐Romance is my preferred genre, with sci-fi, medieval, dystopian after it on the list in that order
✐I Expect all roleplaying to be kept to a PG-13 level, so no smut shmuck, not even timeskipping when it comes to romance, and no dark themes and general messed up stuff. Generally I lurk and nose around to get an idea of your style so it normally isn't an issue but this stuff sadly needs to be said. If it wouldn't be shown in a PG-13 movie then I do not expect it to be in the RP either, simply put.

Now on to the plots. If you read my rules, you may recall me saying romance is my preferred genre, and it's true! I like a good classic love story, but please don't come to me with a cliche ridden plot unless it's really needed. For example: no instant love, unless it's romeo and juliet-esque, and so on.

Plots are as follows:

✐FemRivalxMaleRival
It started off as a workplace crush, a friendly non-serious rivalry. In short, two office employees passed the time by annoying each other, and despite it being unexpected, one began to develop feelings for the other- until a prank went too far, and what had been idle teasing became pure hatred. The slightly odd relationship between the two was shattered but what if the other knew about the now long gone feelings their rival had once held for them?/Office rivalry had always been fun for the two, only, it wasn't a game for them. They disliked each other at first, without knowing why, and somehow, annoying each other became less of a conflict and almost enjoyable, almost similar to playing a match of football. They didn't get along, and used this as a way to pass the time, until eventually, she got a job offer elsewhere, and decided to take it. As the pair come to acknowledge their mutual begrudging acceptance of one another as a 'rival', one of the two was starting to have the odd thought that perhaps, there could be more than just dislike between them./ It was just a kiss, at a new year's work party, influenced only by alcohol. In fact, it hadn't even been that, it had been more or less an accidental bump of heads. It disgusted both of them, and they acted like it had never happened, a silent agreement between the two rivals to never mention it again, and for a while it was as simple as that. It had been an accident, and it was nothing more or less than that. She went on with her life, and he went on with his, but even so, it was a hard thing to forget. It began to feel like it played on their minds more than it should, and neither said a word, and in due time, she wanted to move on to another job. Office work was boring, and she had shown more than enough potential to land a better paying and more interesting job. But there was something oddly painful about leaving the place, and she wasn't sure if it was simply because she'd miss her friends.

✐FemFalselyAccusedxMaleDetective/MaleFalselyAccusedxFemDetective
They are not a criminal, they are innocent and had been framed, and now, many were believing this web of lies that had trapped this person. They decide to lay low, but a detective eventually decides its time to wrap up this case. But the detective is misjudged, and is seen as merely an accomplice to a false crime. Before they know it, they are forced to work together; they need information, to find the truth, then they'd be able to not only wrap up a case, but prove their innocence once and for all. But it isn't easy to avoid getting to know one another, when you're stuck together.

✐FemAngelxMaleHumanRoyalty/MaleAngelxFemHumanRoyalty
The humans on earth have become unfaithful, and more importantly; greedy, violent, and cruel, all in the name of power. In an attempt to see if there is any good in humanity, god has revealed to a selfish king his guardian angel, to see how he would react as a test to humanity. The humans had slaughtered abnormal beings before, so how would they react to an angel, a divine species so much like themselves supposedly sent down from the heavens? It would be dangerous, yet this test would determine the fate of humanity.

Appearance: This
Name: Mia Belle
Race: Angel/Divine being
Traits: Loyal, caring, practical, has minor healing abilities and can cast a minor light spell to light candles and such
Dislikes: A dirty house, Being scolded, Mean people, Thunder, Burnt food
Personality: Quiet and soft spoken Mia likes nothing more to clean and be helpful and to those who don't know her, can often come across as shy although this isn't the case. Mia is very friendly and will happily hold a conversation with you if you approach her, even if she's cleaning or wanting to take a quiet nap, and can often be found tending to plants, cleaning, or just keeping a watchful eye on the humans around her, seeing it as her duty to on rare occasion intervene when something particularly bad happens.
Bio/background: Mia is distantly related to the higher angels, and was sent down to earth in order to give humanities ruler one last chance to prove that humanity as a whole was capable of leaving behind their past, and becoming a more peaceful race. Her role is simple, protect humanity. Mia hoped that she could help by doing her job as best as she could.

Some humans claim to have seen this very angel on war grounds, healing the wounded, and Mia really did do that, she is what one might see to be a guardian angel of all, helping the humans when she could, whilst never revealing her presence as an angel. Her life was a simple one of that of an angels, until she was handed her task. God sent her down, in her heavenly form, no longer demanding that she hide, as a test to see if a human would learn not to shun all that seemed unusual to them.
Extra information: (optional)

✐FemElfRoyaltyxMaleHumanRoyalty/MaleElfRoyaltyxFemHumanRoyalty
The two races were very different and had been at war for many years but now at last, the war was over and peace was at hand. Almost. There were still rising tensions between the Elves and Humans, and well you can guess why. Elves preferred nature and despised the destructive way of the humans, whereas for humans, building was their way of life. A uncertain peace was granted to them all, but even after that a small civil war broke out, and our two protagonists to show that there was good on both sides despite how their civilians were acting towards one another. Their kindness however, forged a bond between two strangers, and now they must decide if they should act upon this bond. Love between the two species would be a great thing for both of their kind to see, but of course, there was always the chance that some may see it as going too far.
Appearance: Picture One Picture Two
Name: Ilrune Rhaac'var
Race: Elf
Traits:Patient, Calm, Graceful, Creative, Caring
Dislikes: War, arguing, impatience, people who don't listen
Personality: Ilrune is calm and sweet, and very skillful in crafting and hunting and takes great pride in her duty as a royal as do many, and sees it as part of her duty, to be married for the sake of her kingdom.
Bio/background: Ilrune is the second oldest of two sisters and two brother's and was brought up keenly by her parents, as were her other siblings. The eldest child, took a lot of heat, as of course someday this child would take over the throne, so Ilrune would've had a good relatively simple, for a royal, childhood, if she weren't born at the beginning of a ten-year long war between elf and human kind for the right to preserve nature and lands they had reigned over for many years, which the humans wished to build on, claiming that technology was the way forward. It was when larger factories were being built more and more often that the elves revealed their existence, the pollution even noticeable in area's the elves had thought were untouchable. The 10 year long war forced Ilrune and her younger siblings into hiding and until she was 15, they were heavily guarded. The war seemed like it would never end, so eventually the two sides struck a truce, which demanded that they split up the land they wanted equally between them, and that none should cause harm to the land the other ruled. Technology useage was regulated strictly, also.

Ilrune despite the war, tried her best to look after her siblings and keep them calm when they were scared, which lead to her growing up into a graceful caring young lady, but she couldn't help but be relieved when the war ended, and at last she and her siblings were allowed to be children in the truest sense of the word, and the world was peaceful for a while, humans and elves beginning to mingle and communicate with each other more freely. Ilrune's older sister began to learn the ways of the throne, and Ilrune looked up to her and her parents very fondly, but she didn't know how stressed they truly were. It was on an public outing when she began to see the cracks, when she saw a human and an elf fighting, each hurling shocking words at the other. No matter how peaceful things had looked, it was clear that some people simply couldn't put the past to rest. Ilrune was very perceptive, and as soon as she turned sixteen she too began to learn how the ways of royal life, and found that she had a promising path as a craftswoman, as she very much enjoyed carving furniture and weapons alike. Ilrune also turned out to be skilled with herbal remedies, and surprisingly, with hunting, and often joined some of her siblings out on the hunt.

It was at this time, also, that tensions began to rise again, and small civil conflict erupted. Keen to help those in the battle, Ilrune was allowed to serve a refugee camp which was made up of a mixture of human and elves who had lost their homes to the war. It was then, that a human stumbled into their camp offering help. It was the humans royalty, joining in the cause to show that despite the war, there was good on both sides. Eventually the war cleared up, but Ilrune couldn't help but feel that she had forged a strong bond with this man..

But maybe, it wouldn't be too bad after all.
Extra information: (optional)

✐FemRoyaltyxMale-islander/MaleRoyaltyxFem-islander
She was a young noble, keen to explore the world, and like her parents, one day become part of a monarchy herself. So she gathered a crew, and took to the seas, in search of new land. They didn't find it, and decided they would head to the first country they found, inhabited or not. Their supplies of food were running low, and they needed to restock and repair the ship a little, this simple task was made harder as many other ships had made it clear they were unwelcome with a shot of a cannon, warning of attack if they were to cross into 'their waters'. Rationing and a daily sip of lime juice just kept illness away whilst they searched for land, and soon they found a small island, populated by a large village, which surprised the crew, as this island was in the middle of nowhere, but they took it as a sign of good luck, and headed towards it. But when they docked, and checked their ship, it was clear the once fine vessel would require a longer time than previously thought to repair. And the villagers were a little wary of this royal arrival, but the crew had no intentions of taking over already owned land, and so the villagers saw this as an opportunity to make some money, providing their rich guests with all they could need. They didn't know how long they would need to stay, but the crew had plenty of gold to offer. They even became rather fond of the homely peaceful little piece of land, despite the dangerous wildlife which hid in its sparse forest. So the young noble offered to help cull the dangerous wildlife, so it was manageable, as thanks to the islanders, and this is when, she met a hunter, who thought little of his people's elusive protective lifestyle. They needed outside help, he said, but how was he, a mere villager supposed to bring the town to its senses? And that's when, the noble lady suggested that as the town had vast resources, could trade with her home land for weaponry and small ships. And that is where the story truly began.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:37 am
Bumpity! mrgreen  

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:17 am
-Adorkable Little Lurker-
MaleFalselyAccusedxFemDetective
They are not a criminal, they are innocent and had been framed, and now, many were believing this web of lies that had trapped this person. They decide to lay low, but a detective eventually decides its time to wrap up this case. But the detective is misjudged, and is seen as merely an accomplice to a false crime. Before they know it, they are forced to work together; they need information, to find the truth, then they'd be able to not only wrap up a case, but prove their innocence once and for all. But it isn't easy to avoid getting to know one another, when you're stuck together.

✐FemElfRoyaltyxMaleHumanRoyalty
The two races were very different and had been at war for many years but now at last, the war was over and peace was at hand. Almost. There were still rising tensions between the Elves and Humans, and well you can guess why. Elves preferred nature and despised the destructive way of the humans, whereas for humans, building was their way of life. A uncertain peace was granted to them all, but even after that a small civil war broke out, and our two protagonists to show that there was good on both sides despite how their civilians were acting towards one another. Their kindness however, forged a bond between two strangers, and now they must decide if they should act upon this bond. Love between the two species would be a great thing for both of their kind to see, but of course, there was always the chance that some may see it as going too far.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:39 am
Took a look at some of your stuff...I think our writing styles would clash too much. Thanks for the interest though. mrgreen

One last bump, and I'll get around to any responses tomorrow smile  

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:39 am
Boop mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:57 am
Bump mrgreen  

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:21 am
gaia_kittenstar  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:41 am
mrgreen  

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhichx

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:37 pm

✐FemAngelxMaleHumanRoyalty/MaleAngelxFemHumanRoyalty
The humans on earth have become unfaithful, and more importantly; greedy, violent, and cruel, all in the name of power. In an attempt to see if there is any good in humanity, god has revealed to a selfish king his guardian angel, to see how he would react as a test to humanity. The humans had slaughtered abnormal beings before, so how would they react to an angel, a divine species so much like themselves supposedly sent down from the heavens? It would be dangerous, yet this test would determine the fate of humanity.

✐FemElfRoyaltyxMaleHumanRoyalty/MaleElfRoyaltyxFemHumanRoyalty

I hope I'm not too late for this. >-< These are the two that peaked my interest the most, I really enjoyed the story line for the elves but I'm up for either.
Also, I took a peak at some of your posts in the past and I think that I could match you fairly well in post size. Even though our formats/layouts would be really different, but I don't think that would be much of a problem. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:12 am
Thanks for the response! I'm not sure just yet, and I'm going to give this thread another bump or two to see if I can get a few more posts. I'll get back to you soon-ish though emotion_yatta  

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:29 am
Bump! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:08 am
Sorry Peanut, not really sure about it, not much else to say. Anyone else up for a RP or should I let this thread die? mrgreen  

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:45 am
Bump mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:51 am

I'm still open to a roleplay; doesn't have to be these particular plots, though. Could be a fandom you're craving, lol.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:53 am
Kaosujin Ryu

I'm still open to a roleplay; doesn't have to be these particular plots, though. Could be a fandom you're craving, lol.

I stand by my last response, sorry sweatdrop
Thanks for offering though 3nodding  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas