Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1] Announcement Archive Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:59 am
User ImageTʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴜɪʟᴅ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴠɪᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:05 pm
Posted: Tue Aug 11 2015 15:08:43

Quote:

User Image

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:09 pm
Posted: Sun Aug 30 2015 14:08:34

Quote:
Hello guys! There are some things that I want to cover with everyone so please read carefully

I'd like to thank our members for their patience while we get everything together. Our plans are to open the main RP sometime next week. We will make sure to give an announcement some days prior so you guys can finish up any RP that your character is involved in.

Not everything in the guild is completed. Some guides need to be created to better explain the mechanics of the guild. Our Academy Guide is our attempt at clearing up all those little details that were not included in the rules. In-depth guides for guild mechanics such as club creation and pokemon catching will be posted once students are introduce to those topics. If you have questions about those mechanics please be patient, the in-depth guides will help to answer all your questions.

The rules continue to be updated and if you go to them you'll notice capitalize letters that say UPDATE. This indicates a new change to the rules so please make sure to look over the rules so that you don't miss anything.

We have created an Announcement Archive where all guild announcements are stored. There is also additional information in there that could not be writing in the announcement due to character count restrains.

That's all for now everyone =D

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

- We currently have all of our teachers except for Outdoor Teacher. If we cannot acquire a new teacher then the Outdoor Class will be run by an NPC that will serve as a Substitute teacher till a teacher is found.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:28 pm
Posted: Fri Sep 4 2015 17:09:12

Quote:
User Image

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:08 am
Quote:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:22 am
Quote:
Hello guys! It's me again ^^ thank you everyone for posting and following the directions. As the title says, I'll be extending this morning portion of the RP by one day! Also I just want to make sure that everyone understands this: Teachers are not the same as Academy Employees.

Also this next message is for all teacher characters. I would you guys to send me a PM saying what your plans are for your first class. It doesn't need to be super detailed, but I need a general idea about what you want to teach that day.

Well I hope that everyone is ready because Opening Ceremony opens tomorrow!

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:24 am
Quote:
Hello guys ^^ thank you for your patience. The opening Ceremony has officially begun and this means the teachers will be giving their speeches! There will be an order for the speeches and this will all be explained in the Opening Ceremony post.

Students will be allowed to post once in between teacher posts. Also make sure to read the Opening Ceremony post carefully and have your student character act properly. The actions that your student character takes will reflect on the academy 3nodding

And before anybody asks, no pokemon is allowed to be outside their pokeball during the ceremony. All students have arrived to the auditorium on time and this includes teachers meaning you cannot post your character arriving late to the ceremony.

That's all for now guys! =D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:25 am
Quote:
Hey guys ^^ as the title says, the Opening Ceremony will be coming to a close very soon so I'm here to give you guys a heads up about what will be happening next. The Crew and I discussed this a long time ago, but the idea is that the teachers will be holding a Welcoming Party for the students. This party will take place in the 4 different Houses so we'd like to ask all teacher characters to work together in creating a party suitable for your House. Please discuss your ideas among yourselves so that everyone is on the same page.

There is something else that I must discuss with everyone and this is regarding the Connection Line. I have noticed that there is too much conversation happening in that topic. All conversations are meant to take place in the OOC and many members are using the Connection Line inappropriately. As a result, I will be deleting the Connection Line topic and create a new one with very specific rules so please read them carefully 3nodding

Thank you guys!

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:27 am
Quote:
Alright guys the Opening Ceremony is officially closed! ^^ I'd like to thank all the teachers for their speeches as well as the students for behaving so well. The donor's final decision will be known later on, but for the moment everyone may relax in their assigned rooms and Houses. What comes next is a Welcoming Party!

Teacher characters are responsible for this party and here are the following divisions for the party: Takahiro LaChance is in charge of Charizard, Claude Zeithexn is in charge of Flygon, Lilith Ezra and Elena Fae Annesse are in charge of Salamence, and Ramona Floros is in charge of Kingdra. The party will take place in the Common Room for each House. Once the preparations are made, the teachers are responsible for quoting all the students who belong to their respective House.

This party is meant for students to meet their fellow Housemates as well as meet the adult teacher in charge of their House 3nodding have fun guys!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:28 am
Quote:
User Image

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:39 pm
Posted: Mon Feb 1 2016 15:02:00

Quote:
Thank you everyone for your patience ^^ I'd like to welcome you all to a brand new day in Ordell Academy =D

This day is dedicated to two things: Gym Class and Clubs. That's right, this guild dedicates one RP day to classes and the next RP day to Gym Class and Clubs. The way this day will be broken down is in the following:

1) Morning Phase (2-3 real life days)
2) Gym Class (3-4 days)
3) Lunch (2-3 days)
4) Clubs/Afternoon Phase (4-5 days)
5) Evening Phase (2-3 days)

If there is any phase that players want to be extended then we will make sure to ask you guys via an announcement and let you all vote. This Morning phase will last till Thursday Night (12am EST).

Here is another piece of information for the new players ^^ everyone is to assumed that they have received their gym clothes for class. You may come to class already changed or change in class.

The pokemon in the Forest are still available for catching so please make sure to check what pokemon are available. By some time tomorrow, there will be new pokemon in the Open Grassland topic located in the Off-Campus forum. Please remember to keep your inventory updated, we will be checking to make sure that you are not holding onto items that you have used. If anyone has any questions then feel free to PM me or the VCs ^^ enjoy this new day =D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:41 pm
Posted: Mon Feb 22 2016 17:02:10

Quote:
Hello everyone ^^ this is your Captain to remind you that we are in the Night Phase. This phase will end tomorrow, Tuesday night EST. All characters should be returning to their dorms and no one is allowed to be outside the academy unless permission was given by me.

Once the Night Phase is over, we will begin the date change for our final day of this RP week. Please remember that during a date change, the RP is temporarily locked until we finish changing the date so no one is allowed to post their characters.

I would also like to do a little head count, but this head count will be done in a particular way. Some changes have been made to the guild Rules. I'd like for everyone to read the rules again and once you have finished reading the rules please posts a "Bump" post in your profile. I will know if you are lying to me

See ya for now! =D oh and a congrats to Erkowan and Tsuki for being the first players in the guild to have a Pokemon Battle ^^ I know I greatly enjoyed it

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:42 pm
Posted: Sat Feb 27 2016 13:02:47

Quote:
Hello guys I hope you're enjoying the new day ^^ We are currently in the Morning Phase, but this phase will be ending tomorrow Sunday at 12:00am EST.

There are some things I want to mention to everyone while they go out and enjoy their Free Day. The main thing is regarding shopping in the Lamia District. Unfortunately, students are not allowed to carry any money with them. There are many students that come from wealthy/rich families, but none of these students are allowed to show off their money or say they are buying expensive things. We are currently discussing a money system for the guild so that students can receive money in the future, but for the moment you will have to consider your student to be dead-broke, no money. This is does not apply to adult characters, because they are grown ups with jobs.

However, being an Ordell Academy students does allow for the students to have one free meal in the Lamia district in whichever store they wish to eat. All the student has to do is say they are from the Academy and present their PokeGears as a form of ID. This can only be used once per RP day and only applies to food.

Also I'd like to remind everyone to make sure their inventory is up-to-date. Please remember that your RP posts must contain your inventory list as well as the symbol that shows which House your characters belongs in. Alright guys that's everything for now ^^ enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:01 pm
Guild Announcement: More News about the Festival Games
Posted: Wed Jun 8 2016 16:06:09

Quote:
I'm glad to see that many of you have enjoyed our festival games. It was not made clear how gift or trading prizes would work and I apologize for the confusion. Here are the rules, please make sure to follow them:

Gift:
- You may gift prizes to a character. However, when gifting a prize you cannot win anymore prizes from that game (where you acquire the prize). The person accepting the prize gives up their chance at winning any other prize from that game.
- Ex: Iris gives away her Pichu doll to Koru which she won from the darts game. Koru accepts the Pichu doll, but now Koru cannot win any prizes from the darts game. Iris also cannot win anymore prizes from the darts game since she gave away her prize

Trade:
- Trading can only happen between two prizes that come from the same game. You may not exchange prizes from different games with other characters.
- Ex: Tera tries to exchange her Marill doll (which she won from the darts game) for Marco's Rare Candies (which he won from the fishing game). Tera is told that she cannot trade prizes from different games. Instead, Tera decides to trade her Marill doll with Marco's Pikachu doll (which he won from the fishing game). The trade is approved.

Currently no one has signed up for the soccer game. I encourage everyone to participate since the prizes for the soccer game will be special and you won't want to miss the opportunity ;D

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:04 pm
Guild Announcement: The Final Game is Starting!
Posted: Sun Jun 12 2016 17:06:21

Quote:
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that the final game (the soccer game) will be starting by this Tuesday =D

This game is special since it involves teamwork as well as the chance to win more than just one prize from this game. We plan on polishing the rules a little since we have a pretty decent amount of players that signed up.

However, in order to make sure that we have the correct number of participants, I'd like for everyone to post in the OOC and quote me if your character will still be playing in the soccer game.

Everyone has until the end of Monday to sign up their characters for the game. If you guys would like some extra time then please let us (the Crew) know as soon as possible and we'll extend it to Tuesday.

That's all for now, have a good day everyone

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces