Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ria~ Have a soda ~Kuni Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:43 pm
MariAnne Therese~Howell

Human~17~Female

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{ Nicnake
Annese

{ Date of birth

March 15

{ Things she loves

- Cotton Candy
- Her 'home'
- Parties
- Icing
- Sugar, basiclly sugar

{ Things she loathes.

- Being the third wheel
- Loud noises
- How dense she is
- Dogs
- lack of care people have

{ Biography

Kicked out of her home at 16 when her mother seen she had gotten a tattoo, even if it was to remember her father, Annese lived at her sisters for a short time. growing annoyed with her sister easily the young teen left that home in a few months. Now living at a old garage she works on bikes and cars, a thing she learned from her brother, making a decent living she is content to live on her own. She has friends and goes to the occasional party to hang out with them all.

{ Personality

- Hyper at times
- Reckless
- foolish
- Always striving to get others to smile
- Hardly ever seems to get upset

{ Family

- Mother
- Brother
- Sister
-Brother-In-Law
-Nephew

{ Username
Krazy Kuni  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:16 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GaMzEeMaKaRa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTroll5 sweepsMale
User Image
{ NICKNAME
    None really, though he’d be okay with anything.

{ DATE OF BIRTH
    August 17, by Earth terms

{ THINGS HE LOVES
    - Horns
    - Pies
    - Faygo
    - One wheel devices
    - Miracles

{ THINGS HE LOATHES.
    - Uncomfortable situations
    - Boredom
    - Storms
    - Lonliness
    - Science

{ BIOGRAPHY
    Since his Lusus is always out at sea, Gamzee wasn't brought up very well. He wasn't taught certain simple things and common troll knowledge (such as the fact that sopor slime is not supposed to be eaten, lest strange things happen to a troll's head.) His lack of general knowledge has never really bothered him, though sometimes he wishes his Lusus would spend more time like him like his friends' do. But hey, his loneliness led him to find his friends, so it isn’t all bad!

{ PERSONALITY
    - Easy-going
    - Friendly
    - Silly
    - Depending on his mood, energetic or lethargic
    - Can be spiritual

{ FAMILY (OPTIONAL)

- Just his Lusus

{ USERNAME
    Ria_The_Wolf12

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:29 pm
~I always carry something to help make a smile~
Annese pulled her hair out of her face as she walked out of the store, a back back slung over one shoulder filled with what food she would have for the week. Not a lot of course since she loved alone, and most of it junk food. Walking to her bicycle and tossed the bag in the back basket before she got on. Kicking up the stand she went across the street to cut through the park. She always did so when she went to school or well anywhere, it was the easiest way to get anywhere even if it was a unpleasant place. After all in the downtown part of the city was always a place packed full of good and bad people, and as it turned out only the bad events in the park ever seemed to be remembered
~I love to see them, making some one smile and laugh is always a good thing~

Ria_The_Wolf12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gamzee sat in his Respiteblock quietly. Having nothing to do otherwise, he'd decided to have a nap and had only recently woken up and changed into something not covered in slime. He looked around the block for something to do. He was running low on things to do that he hadn't already tried that day. He'd baked a ton of pies, tried mixing Faygo flavors (some had turned out delightful, others not so much) and he'd already crashed about a dozen times during practice of his one wheeled device. Gamzee was tall, but that thing had to have been built for a damned longbeast. He kept meaning to get a shorter one, but eh it wasn't that important. Maybe one day he could just get Equius to shorten that one for him? He was cool enough, but sometimes it was a little awkward interacting with him. Of course Gamzee would never tell him that, bro was too concerned with the fact Gamzee's blood status was technically higher than his as it was, he didn't need to hear something that might make him think Gamzee was embracing the role as Equius was always telling him he should. Then apologizing for trying to make him do something...

Gamzee was just about to try practicing juggling his clubs to see how many he could get going when a sound alerted him to a new message. He'd left his computer open while he'd napped but it was kind of hard to hear from inside his Recuperacoon so it didn't really do him much good. He sat in his chair and turned to his computer rather quickly. He had no problem admitting talking to his friends was one of his favorite things to do around the place. It looked like someone had tried to reach him while he napped after all. He recognized the bronze color right away as he checked the screen. He'd missed a message from Tavros! Well, that wasn't too bad. Tavros was pretty patient after all. But still, it was about time he answered his friend.

adiosToreador [AT] began trolling terminallyCapricious [TC]

AT: hEY gAMZEE,
AT: i HAVE A QUESTION,
AT: bUT, uHH, i THINK YOU MUST BE BUSY,
AT: sO I GUESS THAT
AT: mAYBE i'LL ASK LATER.

adiosToreador [AT] ceased trolling terminallyCapricious [TC]

terminallyCapricious [TC] began trolling adiosToreador [AT]

AT: hEY gAMZEE, yOU tHERE?
TC: ******** mY bRoThEr, I'm SoRrY aBoUt AlL nOt GeTtInG yOuR mEsSaGe.
TC: I wAs JuSt HaViNg A wIcKeD sNoOzE aNd DiDn'T nOtIcE.

AT: hI, tHAT's OKAY,
AT: nAPS ARE GREAT AFTER ALL,
TC: So WhAt'S aLl AbOuT tHiS qUeStIoN i LeFt YoU wAnDeRiNg AbOuT?
AT: wELL i WAS TALKING TO VRISKA AND, uHH,
AT: i JUST STARTED THINKING ABOUT POWERS,
AT: aND, uHH, bLOOD COLORS,

TC: s**t BrOtHeR, I tOlD yA ******** bLoOd CoLoRs DoN't MeAn s**t : o)
AT: nO, i KNOW THAT,
AT: THAT YOU THINK THAT, i MEAN,
AT: bUT WHAT i WAS THINKING IS, hOW DO WE KNOW HIGHBLOODS DON'T HAVE POWERS, lIKE THE MIDBLOODS AND LOWBLOODS?
AT: aND JUST MAYBE, uHH, dON'T USE THEM BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY DON'T HAVE THEM?

TC: HaHaHa, ThAt SoUnDs LiKe YoU bEeN aLl Up In ToO mAnY fAiRyTaLeS, bRo : o)
AT: hAHA, i GUESS THAT MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT,
AT: bUT, uHH,
AT: iT's AN INTERESTING THOUGHT ANYWAY, } smile

TC: HoNk : o)

Well, that was a thought...Gamzee sat back in his chair. He'd never questioned any of that before. It was just common knowledge that highbloods didn't have powers like the some of the lowbloods and midbloods. How wicked would that be though!? If he could communicate with animals like Tavros, anyway. He doubted Vriska's powers would be of any use to him. Or that thing that Terezi did with the caegar. It wouldn't hurt to try though, right? He waited for Tavros to reply. Apparently something was going on on that side though, because after a while he still hadn't heard back from his friend. Gamzee closed his computer and got up quickly. Where was the best place he could try this power thing? The floor didn't seem right. Neither did his chair... Eventually he climbed up to sit on the top of his Recuperacoon. There was nothing around him up there and it was comfortable enough. He sat there for a moment then. How...would one go about using powers? Tavros was busy and Vriska...well, he was none too excited to talk to her.

He wiggled around a bit and tried to concentrate. Nothing. He tried the hands-on-the-head thing. Nothing. After a little while he sighed and climbed back down to grab a new Faygo before climbing back up. It was pretty comfy, he was surprised he'd never decided to sit there before and made a point to remember to do it more often. He sat and stared at his wall pensively - meaning he sat totally spaced out - before coming to and slamming his fizzy, sugary drink. Feeling refreshed, he decided to try again, this time focusing on himself. After only a short time, he began to feel something and stopped. It was a tingly feeling, but it was definitely something. He continued trying...and trying...then suddenly, blackness followed by throbbing pain in his think-pan as he was thrown from his Recuperacoon and it made contact with something immediately followed by absolute nothingness.

User Image

Krazy Kuni
((This is an old intro post and could probably do with some polishing, but I figure it was a good way to start. I figure it would be some weird alien-clowny-bullshit that made Gamzee show up on earth, lol))

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:49 pm
Annese felt a bump before her bike seemed to vanish from her hands and in its place was the side walk. Cand of soda hit her head and she laid there puzzled. Crawling away from the tangles mess her legs managed to get into with the bike she flipped over. The lack of pants had given her torn skin on and over her knees, her shirt torn in at least three places, her arms were hardly better then her legs.
Pushing into a sitting motion she winced and smiled at her self.
"Hey your bleeding but alive girlly" Annese said with a laugh to fight off the pain. Falling back she lookied up instead of at her bike, she didnt want to see the damage on herself. Mush less the bike. So with a smile she laid there a moment with her mind working far ahead of her, coming to she blinked, something about a rabbit? Shaking her head she sat up, her blood managing to congeal a bit since she staid still. Shaking her head again she looked at her bike and frowned as she got to her feet, the front wheel useless with its tilted frame. Looking back she seen what she though was a rock and kicked it. Sticking her tongue out childishly she heard a thumb as it landed.
"what?" walking over she managed to ignore the pain, luckily with the park empty she left her bag with her bike. Seeing bushes she pushed through, hissing as a branch hit her skilled legs. Finding the ock she bent down to pick it up, but she paused and looked up. A males chest was just a breath away from her hand. Without even thinking she reached for the body to see it it was alive. Only managing to let her leg give out and cause her to fall forwards and land her face in the dirt. "Got it, staying in the mud my man"she said with a thumbs up to no one in particular with one arm flung across the breathng chest, the other pinned under her and her legs stuck in a bush. For her, nothing to new after all she passed out in bushed after fallng from a window at a party. No worse for wear then and now well again she was fine, her bike and bag in sight.

Ria_The_Wolf12
(You know what it works)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:15 pm
Krazy Kuni

((I am...confused. What's going on in your post?))  

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:18 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12
Krazy Kuni

((I am...confused. What's going on in your post?))

((basiclly she falls off her bike, has a moment her mind is all fuzzy then she kicks a rock hears it hit something and ends up finding Gamzee since he ends up in the human world. She falls and talks to the 'big man' or herself more so.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gamzee didn't know how long he'd been out, but he knew he had to have hit his head pretty damn hard. He fell a lot but rarely ever knocked himself out. From what he could tell, he was outside. Apparently under some bushes, or at least partially. And the sun was shining. And something definitely wasn't right about that, because he wasn't burning. But right now, his head was killing him. With a groan he tried to sit up, only to get his hair and horns stuck in the shrubbery. "
"Ohhhh, what the ******** is all this?" He said to himself, pausing for but a moment to take in his surroundings. It was hot, but not enough to burn him. It was far too woodsy to be outside of his hive. Oh, and also, there was an arm on him. He plucked it up as everything ran through his head, finding it attached to a body. "Oh s**t bro, you alright?" He asked, prodding at said body. This was definitely not home, and, from what he could tell, this body was definitely not a troll.

User Image

Krazy Kuni
((Ahhhh, got it))

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:22 pm
Annese stayed still where she was, hearing a voice she felt like she was waking from a nap. Her arm moved, well was moved, and she forced herself on to her elbows and looked up. Blinking as she seen he looked to be in a better condition then hers she relaxed. Then noticing the horns she gave half a smile."Im alright, but you know shuto con was a few months ago right? But I do have to say, nice job. I can hardly keep y clothes lasting, much less make a cosplay." She pointed to her shirt as she said that, the holes were still there and now dirt stained her shirt too.
In all honestly she could hardly keep any clothes of hers in a good condition with working on motorbikes. So she never took an interest in wearing fancy clothes like her friends, or even getting expensive ones she would only wear once. What was the point of cosplay, although she did have to admit the boy she came across didn't look to bad in the outfit her wore. The face paint a bit much although it added a bit more of a mystery to the one she stumbled on.
"Call me Annese, I have a habit of being a clutz. Ruined my bike and the Fago tried t kill me today... again" she admitted to him with a shy laugh "If want to have one you can, I mean its a hot day and you should have something to drink soon"

Ria_The_Wolf12

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gamzee furrowed his brows as she spoke. "Shutwhat?" He asked, not really understanding what she was talking about. Cosplay...didn't Terezi and Vriska do that? People here dressed up like their 'ancestors' too? "Whatever you ********' say." He said, his smile returning easily as he shook the debris out of his hair and pulled the pierced-through leaves off of his horns. He was looking over himself to make sure he wasn't hurt elsewhere. There was a cut on his elbow that had apparently bled, though it was slowing now. He wiped it away with a hand.

"My name's Gamzee, it's nice to- whoa, hold the ******** up, you just straight said you have ********' Faygo!?" He said, cutting himself off and perking up instantly. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all! It wasn't home, but Faygo! And apparently that was a normal thing here? Well, going off of how casually she offered him one. He was still hella confused, but nowhere could be bad if it had his wicked elixir.

User Image

Krazy Kuni

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:32 pm
Annese smiled and managed to sit up. Hearing him bring up the fago she nodded. Looking at her legs as she went to stand she frowned and didnt bother to brush the dirt out of her scrapes. It would do more damage to try and do it now over later after all. Ruturning to look at the male she relaxed"Yeah, It was a mixed pack so there are different flavors. There's those and a Vernors. Best soda around and it cheaper then all other brands" .

Annese didnt really get other brands of soda's, the price one reason. The other simply they didnt have as much sugar as Fago did. As for the Vernors well, anyone who grew up in 'The Great Lake State' ended up getting them when sick. Or rather just keeping them around when they did get sick, a bit ild styles yet it saved her on med's most the time if she had an upset tummy.

Ria_The_Wolf12

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Aww ********' yeah!" Gamzee exclaimed, choosing to somersault across the ground rather than stand all the way up to get to the spilled soda cans. It wasn't exactly graceful, as he let his legs splay out on the ground once he actually got to a can. He picked it up...and turned it. And turned it. And turned it. He could feel the soda moving in it, and it said Faygo on the side, but it was not a bottle and really, he wasn't sure how to open it. He stood then and handed the can over. "S'alright, I got my own." He said.

With that, he opened his sylladex and pulled out a bottle of the sugary drink. He was really glad nothing came shooting out of it, he was already sorta banged up and a horn or club to the gut would probably just make things awful. He closed his sylladex before he became too distracted and downed the soda. He finished it in moments, panting, and tossed the empty bottle in what looked like a garbage can near by. Or a flower planter, he wasn't absolutely sure. "Alright so, where the ******** are we?" He asked, looking at his new friend.

User Image

Krazy Kuni

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:59 pm
Annese walked over to her bag surprised as he rolled over, blinking she smiled and grabbed the other spilled cans. Setting them in the bag she watched him wide eyes as a soda appeared from nowhere. Open mouthed she shook her head and muttered under her breath about a hard hit to the head. Zipping her bag up she slung it over her shoulders and clenched her teeth. tears welling up she looked at her bike. .
"Hunters park, not really very loved. If you need a place to crash you can stay at the bike shop with me, I always have couch hoppers in and out. Plenty leave clothes you can have if you need" Annese spoke with ease. With what friends she had many came and went through her home, then again it wasnt much so she didnt mind sharing what she had. She even fixed kids bicycles for free when they came by, hers on the other hand.... Well she would need to get a new one, a few parts usable. Grabbing the middle of the frame she lifted it up and flinched under the fresh pain.

Ria_The_Wolf12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Nah, I don't need no ********' clothes. I'm all up and dressed already." Gamzee said with a wave of the hand as he looked around the area. Was that his recuperacoon? In a freaking tree? Well, he needed that. "But I'll definitely come and ********' crash." He said, walking to the tree. He was just tall enough to grab the lowest limb and hauled himself up. He climbed the tree clumsily with a few 'honk's before finally making it to the large, red cocoon. Once again, he opened his flickering sylladex and stuffed the huge thing in. In return, a multitude of empty faygo bottles rocketed out in various directions, though none came into contact with him.

He half climbed and half slid back down the tree before landing on his feet, apparently already recovered from his injuries. He brushed the bark and dirt off of him before walking back over. He noticed her flinch as she lifted the bike and grinned. "Hey sis, I ********' got this." He said, taking the ruined bike from her and hoisting it onto his shoulder like it was nothing. Really, Gamzee was much stronger than he looked, thanks to his position on the hemospectrum. Lowbloods had the powers, but highbloods got all the strength. For a moment he considered captchalogging the bike, but he really didn't want to risk it. For now, he didn't mind carrying it.

User Image

Krazy Kuni

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:51 pm
Opening her mouth to protest Annese seen all the bottles and sighed. He either didnt know about the deposit, or didnt care. Shaking her head tough she turned "Thank you for carrying it" she said glancing up at him, he was strong clearly as she seen the ease he held the bike. His small frame seeming to hide the strength her had. Rubbing her eyes to rid of the threatening tears she brushed off her shirt.
""Thank you for carrying my bike, After that crash i think i wont be carrying much fr a while" Anese forced a laugh after that and motioned him to follow as she started to walk slowly, she was glad her home wasnt to far. With her legs hurting more each step now she was eager to get home and take medication for it. Then again with how often she managed to get banged up it hardly seemed odd she would be taking meds again for it. "When we get to my place just set the bike outside. Its worthless for the most part, I guess im giving up a new mattress for a bike"

Ria_The_Wolf12

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas