Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After that incredibly enjoyable time he had with the Rise & Shine tribe's night of stories, the acha buck was much more willing to join the festivities. The Festival of Plenty offered him a plethora of experience and kin as far as the eye could see.

The white buck ambled about until he reached the bonfire and heard that kin were to assist now and again to ensure merriment could be had. A legitimate reason to separate from the group? How wonderful! Lonely Only couldn't have asked for a better festival!

"I say, I say, I'm off to gather firewood. You're most welcomed to join me~" he smiled, prancing in place from giddiness before sprinting off ahead.

Quote:
OOC: This ORP for gathering firewood is my start one adventure per day for Oct 12, 2015. Feel free to join Lonely Only.

Your kin decides to help venture out into the swamplands in search of relatively dry wood that they can bring back to keep the bonfire burning hot and strong -- a blaze that can keep the party going for days.

To head out on this adventure:
Roll 1d6, and roleplay out your kin finding the item that corresponds to your roll:
1 - Small twigs and items that will be good for spreading and lighting fire. +1 point
2 - Oh no! Wet wood! You can't bring this back.
3 - A small log. You can easily carry it by balancing it on your back, if you go slowly. +2 points
4 - A large log. It is too big to carry back! If you're doing this quest alone, you must abandon it. If you're with someone else, +4 points each!
5 - Oh no! You step into a big puddle on your way back and lose your wood. -1 point
6 - A great leafy branch! You can carry it in your teeth. +4 points

Continue rolling and replying until you have a total of 10 points!
Once you have acquired 10 points, please post a link to this adventure in the bonfire guild thread to collect 1 raffle ticket.

Each person must collect 10 points themselves for a ticket

Huni Pi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:18 am
Lonely dashed ahead, the wind running its fingers through his fur, the smell of foliage tickling his nose. It felt good just to run like this, even without the goal of finding firewood. His sprint slowed to a steady trot, eyes darting from branch to bush to ground, searching, searching and thank the Motherfather, there lying as if in wait for him, was a great leafy branch.

"Oh, I say, you will burn so beautifully!" And he leaned down to catch the branch between his teeth.

Quote:
6 - A great leafy branch! You can carry it in your teeth. +4 points

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Chrystali rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A party with a big bonfire? Oh, Rock was there!

Of course, the first order of business was to make sure the bonfire was stoked, because what was a bonfire party without a bonfire? The music of the crackling fire was not one Rock wanted to diminish and, with all the speed of a drunk lynx, she began to pick her way through the mire and the muck to find suitable wood.

The Kiokote spotted a piece, ears upright as she trot up to it -- but no, it was half lodged in the ground and covered with wet mud. Oh well. Wood: 1, Rock: 0.

Quote:

Tiger_Kisa699 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:47 pm

Moonlit had heard of a nice fun little get together with fires and other kin! And for someone wanting to get to know some of the other kin in the swamp! She might meet some she had never seen before!

Walking up in time to hear them all looking for some food for the fire. "Oh hello! Its nice to meet you all! I can help with wood and then we can all get to know eachother!" she said happily as she giggled and then scampered off to get wood.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
Chrystali rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Rock looked over at the sound of a new voice, ears upright. "Aren't you a sweet and pretty little thing?" she replied easily, ambling over to the Kimeti and moving with her to find wood - though she was pleased to socialize all the same. "I'm Rolling Stone - Rock if you please~ Nice to meet you and have your help!"

She glanced to another piece of wood in passing -- but no, it was wetter than the first one, practically in a state of rot.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:20 pm
"Oh hello! Im Moonlit waters! Its great to meet you! Ive been wanting to get to know a lot more of the other kin i never see at all." she said, wandering out into the trees, with this bright colored female at her side, she sniffs about, touching a branch on the ground here or there, nope this is wet and that ones wet and gaaa this all is too wet to use for a fire of such great meaning. "I need something more dry. Its all so wet here." She said to the female as she sighed and kept going on into deeper wood to find dry stuff. "What have you been up to? Where have you been to get here?" She asked.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm
"Gaaa there must have been a massive rain fall here recently. We're going to be looking a while. Hopefully some of the others are having better luck huh?" she said to the bright female as she laughed a little and grinned at her and searched about some more for something not as wet as they kept finding.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:44 pm
Rock beamed, dipping her head to the Kimeti. "It's good to want to meet others, makes the soul hearty." Chuckling, she agreed, "It does seem wet here -- mm? Oh, I've been all over." The Kiokote's eyes became a little distant with thought and memory, idly picking up a stick that was - thankfully - dry and good enough to add to the bonfire. Once it was deposited, she answered, "All over the swamp. Have you ever met a Legendary? They're beautiful - I may have fallen in love with her, but how could anyone not? I've been all through the areas that don't grow and the ones that grow too much...but now I'm here, and that's where I want to be~"

Fixing Moonlit Waters with another smile, she returned the question, "What about you? Just happening by or do you have a destination?"

Quote:
1 - Small twigs and items that will be good for spreading and lighting fire. +1 point

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Chrystali rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:46 pm
Actual roll  
Huni Pi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:26 pm
Lonely thought he heard voices and glanced over his shoulder to search for the source. Unfortunately, it distracted him from watching where he was going and stumbled into a puddle.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Aric Val rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:48 pm

The dark shy buck heard there was a bonfire that was happening, and he was very excited for it, in his own corner gathering some wood to help. He was in a great mood, a little smile as he gathered - something he was very used to in Rise & Shine. But not really because he wasn't used to um, this many people around.  
Chrystali rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:48 pm
Rock turned her head when she heard the hoof steps of another near by, dropping her earned piece of wood. "Hey handsome, come help us out!" she called loudly, shameless.

Quote:

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:51 pm
Cocoa was terribly nervous and it didn't exactly help when a voice called out to him and --- and called him handsome? Wait was she even looking at him??

Obviously distracted away from the wood gathering he turned his head slowly to the voice. "M-me?"  
Chrystali rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:51 pm
"Yes, you!" she laughed, kicking aside a perfectly good piece of wood. "Or did you come for the view of all these hard working does?"

Quote:

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aric Val rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Aric Val

Mega Cub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:54 pm
Oh goodness she was bright and lively and -- nice..

He slowly walked closer, of course, it would be impolite not to respond. "Um.. w-what?" He asked, confused, and accidentally kicking a piece of wood as he walked, almost even tripping over it. "GAH----"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff