Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Let's Eat Gecko! (The Importance of Commas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A party! A very real party! Gecko was so, so very excited! Unfortunately Frog had to stay behind- not only to not be eaten, but to make sure that nobody got into their home, but Peep had joined in on the celebrations. Her bird was very much lifting her spirits, and Gecko could not help but be oh so happy as they set out to hunt for food for their new friends. Her and Hunter and Peep were the BEST OF THE BEST hunting team! It was true!

...Unfortunately, from Peep's sudden unhappy peeps and her own uneasiness, this did not seem to be the bestest place to be hunting. Particularly because it seemed maybe that a Lynx hunted here? Laughing nervously to herself, Gecko skedaddled from the hunting grounds.

Mmmmmmaaaaaaaybe Fair Hunter would have better luck!

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fair Hunter rolled her eyes as she followed after Gecko. Of all the stupid places to look for food. Still, she was making an attempt to teach the orange kimeti something akin to self-sufficiency. The sooner Gecko learned to feed herself effectively, the sooner Fair Hunter would have her peace and tranquility back.

At least that's what she told herself to get to sleep to night.

"Gecko, why did you want to hunt here? I appreciate any initiative on your part to actually get better at this, but these are some slim pickings." The acha growled and nosed at some tracks in the mud. "Whatever was here left ages ago." She uncovered some muddy acorns and wrinkled her nose. "Muddy acorns. Great. We might as well go back empty-hooved."

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:32 pm
"But what's wrong wiff acorns? I wike acorns," Gecko chirped in, her mouth overly stuffed with the aforementioned acorns. A few chews, and she had swallowed the acorns that she had found in addition to the ones Fair Hunter passed over. Swallowing (and ooh, weren't those good!) She laughed in delight.

"I mean. If you don't want to give the acorns to our new friends, you can always give them to me!" With a happy chirp, she took off, bounding onwards to hunt for more delicious foods and things. Maybe Peep could even get a delicious snack out of the deal! She had never fed Peep, but Peep seemed good at finding her own food. What did Peeps eat, anyway?

"Tell me if you find any more!"

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:36 pm
"Gecko, don't eat the garnishes!" Fair Hunter hissed. "We're supposed to take those back and show everyone how awesome we are."

She paused for a moment, considering the implications. Was it better to come back with a ton of acorns, or was it better to come back and pretend they'd never gone off at all? A scent caught her nose, and she trailed it, head low to the ground. It led to what looked like a burrow hidden in a log. A thin smile split her maw as she nosed at it, then snapped her jaws in the entrance. But instead of something warm and furry, her teeth closed around something hard and nutty.

"What the hell?" A little digging with her muzzle revealed... more acorns. "What the- How did these even get here? There's no oak trees anywhere nearby!"

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

So Long Gay Bowser rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:41 pm
While Fair Hunter was off doing whatever it was Hunters do... did... thing... Gecko was going back to check on THE SPECIAL THING she had set up earlier. Huffing as she trotted along, it took her a minute to get to the VERY SECRET SPOT she had set up. Fortunately, she remembered where it was! When they arrived, Gecko hooted in delight, causing Peep to sing along in her owner's seeming joy. It took a moment to free the thing from the trap, but IT WAS STILL GOOD. Taking the dead hare in her jaws, Gecko bumbled back to where her friend was... finding more acorns.

"Hey! You were supposed to tell me when you found more!" She whined around the fat rabbit, her ears drooping. Acorns were the super yummiest! And her super bestest friend wasn't even sharing!

"Do you even LIKE acorns???"

Scaramouche Fandango rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:46 pm
Fair Hunter's jaw hung agape as she saw Gecko rounding the bend with a hare. "How'd you get that? No, you know what, never mind. Don't answer that. I don't actually want to know how the forces of the motherfather are coming together to conspire against m-THERE YOU ARE!" she growled, rounding on a streak of fur daring to dart across her path. Some fancy footwork led the creature into a split sapling she'd set up. Held fast in place was the fattest squirrel she'd ever seen. The bulgy creature was practically the size of an owlcat. "Ok, we've both got something. That's better than I was expecting. We don't need to take these back," she said, musing over the acorns. "And he won't be needing them any more. Why... why don't you eat them before we go back? You earned them with the hare. That's... that's a job well done, Gecko."

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:56 pm
"I- oh okay, that's fair," Gecko agreed, figuring Fair Hunter would be very super bored in how she had forged a snare trap to get the hare. She was so good at everything, there was no need to bore her with that! Super boring. Dropping the hare, Gecko giggled to herself as she bounded over and munched on the acorns Hunter had dug up. Meat was good and all, but acorns. Acorns were SOOOOOO GOOOOOD. She continued to laugh with her mouth full, swallowing when it was appropriate, then fetched her hair.

"Do you think our new friends will like my hare?" She asked, hope very clear in her voice.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:44 pm
"You know what? I think they will." It was hard to keep that little note out of pride out of her voice. Perhaps, to the keen ear, it was impossible.

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces