Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Bloodlust (Kostya/Gzifa) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:23 am
Gzifa's interest in Halloween had been properly piqued by now. Instead of waiting about restlessly for things to do in the tower as she had been in the last few months, the past few days have been filled with many interesting encounters.

The war horsewoman now had less reservations about leaving the comforts of the forest to wander about the town and the school, though she would still return to hunt for her meals.

There was one thing bothering her though. The lack of human flesh and blood had festered into an intense craving for war.

She had somehow stumbled into the dark hallways of the haunted house, each of her light-footed steps producing a creak from the loose floorboards below. It smelt like danger, this place.

Good. Exactly what she had been looking for.

lurks beneathx

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:23 am
He was on Haunted House duty, and while Kostya wasn't sure how wise it would be, they'd assured him he had his pendant and that the house was well covered by the network.

It was not, in fact, that much of a comfort.

With Syntax summoned, Kostya proceeded slowly through the house, progressing from room to room in the dark, illuminated only by the cyan and red of his weapon.

(How many times had he used this weapon for something terrible. How many times had he ruined that which could not be undone. How long would he need to atone for his sins?

Forever, perhaps.

Forever, almost certainly.

That which has been done cannot be undone. There was blood on his hands, and no amount of washing them clean would ever make the stains disappear.)

Zyxphiris

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Zyphiris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:42 am
She smelt something in the air even before she saw it. Ah... yes... it had been so long.

The dim glow of red and cyan approached around the corner, while the horsewoman had stilled herself in the rafters, waiting.

Zyphiris rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:45 am
And there he was, live, fresh human. All alone, too.

Summoning her dagger, she swept through the air and slashed at the hunter, tumbling into position for the next attack.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 8

lurks beneath
sorry for the lag!

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

its me debz rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:26 am
MOB SUMMON
User Image

Don't get in the way of Mr. Bat's bat.

gaia_diamond Mob Name: Mr. Bat
gaia_diamond Mob HP: 25 HP
gaia_diamond Mob Autodamage: -5 damage
gaia_diamond Mob Special Ability: N/A
gaia_diamond Mob Loot: Roll 1d4 to see what you get:
1: You win 1 tickets!
2: You win 1 ticket!
3. You win 1 ticket!
4. You win 2 tickets!

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:30 am
Kostya recoiled, the dagger cutting deep into his fear shield. Syntax's alarms blared: ALERT, ALERT, ALERT. BREACH DETECTED. BREACH DETECTED. HOSTILE IN RANGE.

"You," he said, with narrowed eyes, "are not student, are you?" In Syntax's barrel a ball of energy formed, powering up with an electric whine. But--

A club struck Kostya's head from nowhere, sending it ringing for the second time in as many minutes. He turned to fire at the target, a strange...bat-like man, who looked ready to attack the horseman next.

Perhaps, then, it was time for the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Or, at the least, a temporary ally.

boss hp 24

hp 37
dmg 1
charge 1/3

zyphiris
u ok<3

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Zyphiris rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:32 am
((roll for mob oops))

Nay,” she declared proudly, sneering at the thought that he would assume her to be one of those Halloween denizens. “Am a horseman of war, and today, human, I hunger for blood.

The tiny figure came barreling towards him for a second strike, but the unexpected appearance of another creature had her dodging the swinging bat. Tsk, she hissed at the creature, unhappy to be interrupted.

Zyphiris rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:39 am
Her attention was turned back onto the hunter, not wanting to lose focus on the more important prey. At closer proximity, she began to notice the white and gold coat the man donned, wondering if she had heard of that description of clothing from someone.

Alas, her lapse of awareness of all hostiles cost her a heavy thwunk on the head with the bat.

Clutching her head, she turned back to stare fiercely at the thing. Oh it would pay...

HP: 35/40
DMG: 0
Boss HP: 24

lurks beneath

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:16 pm
With a snarl, Kostya charged another blast, enduring another blow from the creature as he shot it from point blank range. A burst of cyan and red electricity launched itself from his weapon, and he held it steady around the blade, keeping it in place to prevent the rattle that happened without a fist to grasp it from the inside.

Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. That was its prime directive, mindless and thoughtless, single minded in its purpose. Sometimes, he wondered what drove these creatures. Were they mindless, lusting for violence in fear in a way that couldn't be sated otherwise?

Or was there a prime directive they followed, some grand design that caused them to attack without ceasing? Without cause?

boss hp 13

hp 32
dmg 11
charge 2/3

zypxhiris

Zyphiris rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 4, 2, 1, 4 Total: 15 (7-28)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:25 pm
Snarling, the horsewoman flared out her wings and dove at the Bat Creature, landing a series of violent slashes on it with her dagger. She was not interested in you, and it was just getting in the way between her and her next meal.

With the creature felled, she set her sights back on the human, wiping her head from where the bat had landed.

You're next.

HP: 30/50
Y2 BC, DMG: 13
Boss ded

lurks beneath

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:32 pm
With the boss dead, Kostya turned his eyes back to the horsewoman, lip curled. He'd never met one of War before-- only Famine-- and yet he found himself reviling her just as much as the others.

And then he fired, another ball of energy soaring towards her.

(But how different were they, truly? She thirsted for blood in a way he had, too. Revenge had been at the forefront of his mind, reckless malice that wanted the world to pay for what it did, for what he had endured, all the while justifying his own betrayals.

She looked at him with malice and he wanted her destroyed, if only because it was, perhaps, a little too much like looking into the mirror and seeing his soul of the past year.)

hp 32
dmg 11
charge 3/3

Zyphiris

its me debz rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:31 pm
[[ loot roll ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Zyphiris rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:00 pm
For a moment there was confusion, as she had never seen a human being able to put up any decent form of offense against her. The ball of energy singed her skin, drawing out an uncouth hiss from her mouth as she retreated into a defensive position.

Eyes trailed towards Kostya's odd looking weapon, which was nothing like she'd seen before. This was no ordinary cattle.

What are you, human?” she demanded, leaping at him with another slash of her dagger. Had she just encountered a worthy opponent, she wasn't sure.

HP: 24
DMG: 4

lurks beneath

Zyphiris rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:01 pm
loot roll  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-20)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:11 pm
"A hunter," he said, cold fury and steel in every word, grimacing as her dagger cut into his fear shield. "And you are a horseman." Kostya stepped backwards, trying to get out of range of the blade that was so eager to exsanguinate him.

Charging up another blast, he aimed Syntax's barrel at her chest, that strange humming filling the air again as the electricity grew and grew and grew.

Kostya fired.

hp 28
dmg 9
charge 3/3

zyphiris

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items