[PRP] Guess What (Drown and Moonlit) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was a quiet afternoon and had been awhile since a special pretty doe had come by to see The Moon Is Drowning. He stood by the pool in their usual meeting place. Well, the place he'd first met her anyway. He wondered if she would visit again. He hoped so. It was too quiet with all his siblings and mother out on their travels. Even his father was away for a bit.

Normally Drown was fine with being left alone, but now it was different since meeting Moonlit Waters. He was aware of the long stretches between interacting with others more now. He found himself actually missing the doe.

Tiger_Kisa699

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moonlit waters had noticed a change since she had last spent the night with Drowning. He was so different that it had been hard to stay away when she thought of him, which was often, but her hearts desire to travel and see everything was large and she couldn't help it.

But she knew what was happening to her self, she had asked around and she was no stupid doe even if this was her first time. She was to have babies and they were Drownings. She had not been with anyone since or before him. She was happy he would be her first.

Walking around a tree, her belly just starting to round before she would eventually drop her sacks. She looked up to see him and smiled.
"Hello Drowning." She said softly as she came to him and nuzzled his neck.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:26 am
Drown came out of his thoughts with a start, not having expected anyone to come upon him. He turned to see Moonlit nuzzling him and was a little surprised she was there. Had he dreamed her into being here with him? "Did you come to see me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:32 am
Moonlit smiled happily and nodded as she looked over him and shook her hair a little bit and turned to be more visible to him.
"Yes I came to see you. I couldn't stay away any longer. I wanted you to know....I'll be having babies soon. They are yours. I wanted to be here with you when it happened...I'll that was ok." She said softly as her fluffy tail swished a little and she smiled.
"I hope you don't mind...I'm rather excited actually. Never been a mother before and I think it's nice that my first ones are yours." She said even tho she didn't know why that made her happy. She didn't know why she thought about him so very much when she was away from him. She saw so much and met many other kin and made friends but he...he was different and she felt most at home here with him.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:58 am
The buck craned his head to look at Moonlit's belly. There were foals in there? "How did that happen?" He straightened up to look the doe in the eye. "We're going to have babies?" His face read confusion. "What are we going to do with babies?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:04 am
She smiled at him and laughed a little.

"Did your parents not tell you? What we did that night the last time I was over here with you? That made babies. Silly boy." She said nuzzling him with another smile.

"And we raise them. Well...for as long as they wish to stick with you or me. My need to travel is strong and I want to explore....but if one or more of them wish to come with me then I would not mind it but some might wish to stay with you. Understand?" She asked with a smile.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:29 am
Drown nodded. "I can watch the foals while you travel. I'm good at staying home." He still wasn't sure what she meant about the babies and how they were in her, but that wasn't important. He was going to be a father. That news alone was strange to him. And also probably why he wasn't left on his own much. Well, what's done was done and soon there would be new members of the family. He was excited. And also scared. "Will I be a good father?"

Tiger_Kisa699

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:15 am
Moonlit smiled softly and lay down on some fluffy grass and looked up at him, patting the ground next to her wanting him to lay with her too.

"You will be a better father then I will a mother I'm sure...always moving around and stuff. They will hate me." She said as she licked her belly and laughed. "They will love you im sure of it Drowning." She said softly as she smiled.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:21 pm
Drown lay down beside her with a soft muffled thump and looked at her, shrugging a shoulder. "I don't think they'll hate you. I don't think anyone could hate you? Does someone hate you? I mean, I don't. What's the opposite of hate? Love? Love. I feel that for you." It was hard to concentrate sometimes or keep his thoughts in order, but he was pretty sure of this feeling. "I think you'll be a good mother. My mother travels a lot and she's a good mother."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:28 pm
Moonlit blushed at his words and leaned into him a little and sighed happily. She didn't know for a moment what to say to this. She cared so much for him too...was it love? She supposed that's what it was. Smiling she looked at him and nodded.
"I think I love you too but I do not know...they might not like me much at all. I think they will hate me for it...maybe all mothers feel this the first time...I just wish I could know that they would still love me even if I can't be with them always. But if they are anything like me they will love you most." She said softly, kinda hoping that one might love her enough to travel with her for a while....that sounded nice.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:37 pm
The buck shrugged again, not seeing a reason to argue over whom would be loved more. Offspring usually loved unconditionally. At least for the first few years. Drown rested his chin on Moonlit's shoulder and sighed softly, content in her presence. "You'll stay until the babies get born out of their sacs, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:16 pm
She smiled and nuzzled her nose into his ear and smiled. She felt so much better with him around now that she had told him. "I plan to be here for it yes. I think it will help them like me. I do want to try to be good for them. And I will come see you and them as often as I can when I'm in the area." She said with a smile as she wished that she felt better about knowing what her babies would like about her.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:42 pm
"Bring them presents and stories," Drown suggested. "Me, too. Bring me stories, too. I like stories." He smiled against her shoulder. "I can make room for you in the den to stay will the babies get born. I hope you stay for a bit after that, too."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:53 pm
She smiled and nodded as she closed her eyes and rested her head on her fro t legs. "I can do stories and gifts. That sounds nice. I met some others around a campfire a few weeks ago. I collected wood for the fire. It was a long process trying to find good dry wood that day too. It had rained before and so hard to find someone to help me look." She said with a smile.

"I met a female with a long tentacle tail too! She's very odd. But can you believe it! A tentacle!"  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:14 pm
The buck rose his head to look at her. "Tentacle tail?" He wasn't sure if he believed that, but it was interesting to think there was a kin like that. It made the world more special. Settling back down, he let out a soft contented sigh. "I hope you meet a lot more strange kin on your journeys and always come home to tell me about them."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff