[PRP] Welcome to the Jungle Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:41 pm
While Zacharie had enjoyed having Lex for a roommate...it was so nice to have his own space again.

"Haaaaunter!"
"No, you're wrong."

The agent turned from where he had been carefully draping a thick vine over a hook attached to the ceiling to look at where Kuroko and Essex were arguing over a potted plant. Before he had the chance to see what the two were bickering about, Jabari phased through the wall and plucked up the plant just to deposit it next to the window were a full-spectrum lamp was set up. "Baaaaaaaannnnette." Jabari drawled haughtily before disappearing into the wall once again. Both Haunter and Espurr stared at the plant's new placement before Essex shrugged and moved to help hang up vines while Kuroko reached for another, smaller, potted plant.

"I appreciate all of the help, guys. This is going by much faster thanks to you all." He ducked out of the way as a bag of soil sailed past his head followed by a tittering laugh that could only come from Irina. "Looon~" She appeared just before his supply shelf to stuff the dirt into place before drifting off again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:59 pm
Lex hummed as he walked the hallway towards the private rooms, Nickle floating near his shoulder, the Misdreavus cheerfully proclaiming her excitement in short burst of "Dreveee, drevee, dreevee."

"Zaacharieee, are you in?" He called out, reaching to rap his knuckles on the door.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:25 pm
At the knock on the door, everyone in the room paused.
"Ah...coming!" Zacharie called out, trying to hurriedly but carefully free himself from the vines wrapped around him. "I've got it." Kuroko called, pushing his trainer's rolling chair over towards the door. Irina, who had been giggling over the purple-haired boy's predicament lazily drifted over so pluck the Espurr off of the ground and set him on the chair before pushing it the rest of the way across the room.

The door would silently slide open and Lex would be greeted by the unblinking gaze of the Espurr. "....Espurr."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:40 pm
"Hello, and how are you today?" Lex questioned, giving an easy smile at the Espurr and stepped aside the pokemon and chair, the ghost type giving a crackle of delight.

"Are you tangled in your plants?" He added, slowly making his way over to Zacharie and being careful not to entangle himself in the vines.

Nickle murmured, craning upside down, rose pupils blinking lazily at Zacharie.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:29 pm
"I'm doing just fine." Zacharie huffed as he finally managed to untangle himself and hang the vine up. "These vines can be a bit of a hassle." He laughed as he hopped off of his bed before dusting his hands off on his pants. There were still a few things around the room that needed to be put into place but otherwise the room was neat and organized...for the moment. "How are you, Lex?" He asked, pushing his chin-length hair back from his face.

Kuroko intoned as he hopped down off of the chair before skittering off back towards the group of unsorted potted plants on the desk. Irina hummed as she followed after the little physic type.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:37 pm
"Doing okay, still have my room to myself. Rather nice at the moment because it means Percy can come out in the room and not just the training rooms." That would end when he got a new roommate assigned. His Milotic was just too large to be out when both halves were occupied. "I see you are making the best out of your new space."

<> Nickle shifted, righting herself. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:47 pm
"It certainly is nice to have your own space." Zacharie agreed wholeheartedly. "Though since I've gotten used to sharing a room, it's a little odd to be by myself." He admitted sheepishly before motioning to the chair Kuroko was wheeling around. "Feel free to sit down anywhere that a plant isn't occupying." He gave a soft huff of a laugh as he bent to scoop Kuroko up into his arms before scooting the chair in Lex's direction. "But yes, there's a lot of space for my plants...so I brought them out of the labs." He struggled to hold the squirming Espurr before giving up and letting him hop onto the bed. "It makes it easier to care for them when I don't have to run across the base to reach them."

Irina cooed, floating into the other ghost pokemon's space before drifting over to Lex to pat his head. The physic type motioned to himself before pointing to the Drifloon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:11 pm
"It is, and well how can you ever be alone, you have pokemon to keep you company, and well I'm not that far away if you want to talk." Lex took the chair and sat down. "Mmhm, and they look nice here. Give it your personal touch."
He reached up , stroking over Irina tendrils. "Hello, there Irina. Are you keeping everyone in line?"

<> She murmured, eyeing Irina and lazily drifted towards Kuroko, looking at the Espurr. <> She questioned.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:21 pm
"Never a dull moment with them around." The Agent muttered, watching his pokemon with fond exasperation as he sat on the edge of the bed. "That's true and of course you're welcome to stop by any time you'd like." He said earnestly. "Looooon~" Irina hummed pleasantly in affirmation and Zacharie chose not to comment on the fact that she was definitely one of his troublemakers. "Everyone's getting settled into the room...lots of things getting shifted around to their liking and all of that." He smiled lightly.

Kuroko said, tone flat and seemingly disinterested. He pointed towards the table with various potted plants on top of it. He cocked his head slightly in Nickle's direction before beginning his descent from the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:57 pm
"Of course not," Lex replied and relaxed back in the chair. "Sounds a bit like packing them, it always ends up on the bottom and you got to rearrange it all over again, till it feels right." Lex looked about the room.

"So, are there plants that are poisonous to Pokemon like they are mammals?" He questioned.

<> Nickle chuckled, floating after the espurr. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:14 pm
"Of course there are." Zacharie said earnestly, gently taking hold of Irina's hand when it continuously patted at his head. "Plants can have so many different chemical makeups, it'd be very surprising to find a creature that was immune to every single one of them." He gave his pokemon's hand a light squeeze before shooing her away to go find something else to do. "Pokemon normally know what they can and cannot eat though...so it's not something you should worry too much about. I do have a book on the subject though."

The little, blue pokemon leveled Nickle with an unimpressed look before continuing on his way towards the plants. my plant.> He said matter-of-factly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:25 pm
Nickle questioned, floating along.

"That is good to know, and I would like to look at it, if it okay for me to borrow it," Lex replied, looking at the pair of pokemon and then back at Zack. "Been debating on bringing some sort of plant life into my room, make it more lively."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:42 pm
Shaddaling

Kuroko said, looking around for said plant.

"Kuroko, here." Zacharie plucked a small, potted dandelion from a nearby shelf and crouched to hand it off to his pokemon. "Of course you can borrow it...I think I've unpacked it." He tacked on with a slight laugh as he watched the little, blue Espurr shuffle off. "What sort of plant are you thinking?" He asked curiously as he stood to his full height to start browsing his bookshelf.

Kuroko glanced at Nickle from over his shoulder as he approached a table littered with various plants.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:10 pm
insidiousEnigma

"I'm thinking something small, maybe a bonsai of some sort, or a cactus. I've heard it is rather difficult to kill them and perhaps having sharp bits will keep my pokemon from playing with them." Lex mused.

Nickle replied and lowered herself, looking over the plants.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:18 pm
Shaddaling

"I've found the phrase, 'If there's a will, there's a way' to be incredibly accurate when it comes to pokemon." Zacharie said wryly, if not a bit distractedly as he ran his fingers along the spines of his books. "You think something is pokemon proof and then you find your experimental soil tossed about your room."

Kuroko asked in vague curiosity and he worked his way up to the table, scooting his potted plant beside the others. <...What about the 'green things'?>  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff