Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:40 pm
No matter what Adam did - Stairs, taking a shower, eating way too much salad and downing too much lemon water - he couldn't shake the sensation creeping across his body. Sadness, taking root deep inside. Was it the loss of Faleen? Or perhaps the sharp comments from Izaya? Or the fact that he was right, about everything. That sometimes there were no happy endings. Adam took a deep breath and let it out. If he kept on thinking like this, then surely someone was going to catch on that he was bothered.

It had been less than the time he had said, perhaps a half hour at most. He took along his dex, his pokemon, and his laptop - primed with the software he had coded himself and the few things he had found online years ago to help with this sort of endeavor. His walk to the robotics lab was short, and when he swiped his dex and stepped inside, he was pleased to see that things were finally in gear. Surely there would be others coming soon to hack Faleen's computer, but they must still be getting prepared.

Heading over to her station, he placed his usual smile on his face, "'Sup Zach? Any progress on cracking this mess?" He set the computer down beside Faleen's and loosed Manny and Maki. Maki shook himself and looked around, sniffing at the air.

Manny asked tentatively. Despite the thumbs up given by his trainer, the ghost wasn't buying it. Oh well. He'd be here to help calm the Carvanha and get them what they needed. Oh, perhaps Zach's pokemon would be here too. Manny hadn't seen them in a long time, after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:47 pm
Zacharie stared at walls upon walls of what appeared to be gibberish, his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned back in the computer chair he'd pulled over to the computer. He was thankful that Mary had let him use the computer without a hassle but it seemed that maybe this would be a fruitless endeavor. The only sign of his irritation was the soft, near silent sigh that slipped past his lips as Virus tried to hack into Faleen's documents. He wasn't surprised that it wasn't going as smoothly as Adam had made it sound but it was still annoying.

The purple-haired grunt turned his gaze away from the screen briefly to nod to Adam in greeting before returning to the lit up screen. "The pokeball Faleen left behind is empty." He said, lifting said pokeball before spinning it on his pointer and middle finger like one would a basketball. "I plugged it in just to be safe but Faleen either has Porygon with her or, and this is very unlikely mind you, Porygon is still on her computer." The grunt pinched the bridge of his nose with his free hand as he caught the pokeball with the other. "Not that I would know if it was still on the computer....Virus isn't having any luck." Said pokemon appeared briefly on the screen to give a few disappointed chirps, "Operation unsuccessful..."Tucking the stray pokeball into his uniform pocket, Zacharie shook his head. "You're doing your best....just keep trying." He urged and the pokemon disappeared from view.

"Orders confirmed."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:32 pm
the Carvanha, despite their usual agitated nature appeared to be more of less self efficient. When they weren't watching the Rockets trying to hack into Faleen's computer, they were maintaining the cooling system. being sensitive enough to the water to locate when something needed to be cooled, and would use their ice beams in different tubing to maintain a consistent cool.
They still swam toward the glass when Adam showed up.

Faleen's computer with no surprised had an ironclad security. Mary had warned them when they started but was happy to let Zacharie help when he had requested it. Knowing that he had one of the Porygon that Faleen had raised and helped train.

"It was worth an try." the blond Agent that Zacharie had been talking to before joined them when he saw Adam enter the room. leaning an arm on the work station "The hacker from security just showed up, I'm sure he won't mind your Porygon... Virus right? Being on there to help him."

As if being summoned a women accompanied by the dark haired Agent that had been talking to Faleen in her room walked toward the small group.
"Yeah, Porygon can be helpful, does it take orders well?" She asked, placing a bag down next to her and making a motion as if asking Zacharie to move out of the way.

Agent Bishop frowned up at the screen, before glancing to the other Rockets in the area "Grunt Bones." He greeted with a curt nod "Were you two able to find anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:11 am
Adam ran a hand through his hair and sighed, leaning back in the chair he had confinscated from another desk. So much for trying to be a hacker. "Maybe if I had spent more time trying to bust into the databases here we would have had a fighting chance..." As it was, he was too busy trying to bust into someone else's wall and it had failed spectacularly. Not time to dwell on the bad.

A dark haired agent approached and began to speak to Zach. Adam closed his laptop and unplugged. If that was it, then he'd probably leave, but...

Agent Bishop's voice sent a surge of electricity up the blonde's spine. God, there was nothing to hide, but it still set him on edge, "Hey Agent." Adam frowned and shook his head, sighing out through his nose, "Nothing here... Not yet at least. But... While those two work on the computer, can I possibly talk to you?" He might as well kill two birds with one stone.

(@_@;; thank you guys for letting me get this in. im sorry for how slow i was.

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:01 pm
"Yes, its name is Virus." Zacharie confirmed, standing from the chair and giving a languid stretch before stepping out of the way. "Its quick to get assigned tasks completed, so feel free to use it as needed." He motioned towards the screen where the Porygon was still working. "Virus." Said pokemon appeared on the screen almost as soon as its name was spoken. "Zacharie?" It tilted this way and that curiously, obviously eager to hear what its trainer had to say. "You're going to be assisting this Agent, do your best to do as she tells you quickly and efficiently. Understood?"

Virus gave a chirp of acknowledgement to its trainer before turning it's attention to the woman, "Waiting for command."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:31 pm
"Virus, alright." The Hacker Agent nodded, looking up to the screen as she moved forward to accept the chair that Zacharie had taken.
"Thank you Grunt, You're welcome to stay if you like."
With that the hacker got to work, typing away at the keyboard while at the same time giving instruction for Virus to follow, Eventually different USB and devices were hooked up to the systems.

The Blond Agent that had been standing by Zacharie frowned as he watched the hacker work, mentioning to the purple haired grunt. "for as easy as it is for me to build all kinds of machines, I can never wrap my head around how they do what they do." He said "its like a different world."
He looked over to Zacharie "Thanks for coming here to help anyway."

Bishop glanced from the hacker as she worked over to Grunt Bones when he asked him if they could talk.
the Agent arched an eyebrow but them made a gesture to another more private work station "We seem to have a little time. What did you want to talk about grunt?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:36 pm
Adam followed the Agent to the work station. Tension in his muscles began to double. It was difficult to not get tense around someone like Agent Bishop, especially after their first encounter. Then again, Adam was starting to realize that Agents were a little more human than he might have given them credit for. His eyes glance back at the duo working at Faleen's computer.

"I..." He looked back to Bishop and sighed, "There's a lot of information I gathered and it might be old news to you now, but I figure I should let you know. It's about what I found during the investigation."

Adam took a seat on the desk and began again, using his hands to elaborate meanings, "The carvanha, her carvanha,are worried about her. They said she has been acting odd and dangerous. I think their exact words were 'giving them smiles like we give others'. They said she isn't carrying her pokemon with her, and no longer speaking with them, which is very unlike her.

"Then there's the issue during the call. When she spoke, she mentioned how annoying her hair was. Which doesn't seem like a big deal, but... If you've had hair all your life why would you suddenly declare it was so annoying? Get what I mean? It was peculiar, and considering that her carvanha have said she hasn't been herself, at all, I'm starting to believe that something is controlling her. Something not adjusted to hair..."

Adam wound down, and felt.. not so grand. This still sounded like a bunch of hunches and hoo haa, but at least he had told proper authorities, "Maybe I'm just spinning yarns and off base, but it feels right."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:44 pm
Just as its trainer had ordered, Virus did as the Agent instructed. It didn't exactly understand what was going on to cause such a ruckus...but it knew that Zacharie was obviously upset by it so it would do its best to help out.

"I'm happy to help in any way that I can." Zacharie said with a slight nod, his gaze flickering over to the blonde Agent for a moment before going back to watching the hacker work. "I consider Faleen a friend..." He murmured as he ran a hand tiredly down his face. "I've never been great with computers and the amount of things you can do with them still astounds me." He admitted with a slight upturn of the corners of his lips.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:55 pm
Agent Bishop listened to the grunt's assessment of the situation with an clear expression, making it difficult of what he thought about this theory until he was able to speak himself. Again this was followed with a long stretch of silence.
"To be honest Grunt Bones, While the facts that you gathered about her Pokemon's assessment and her own behaviors are certainly worth keeping in mind, its more than a bit of a stretch to just right to possession, there is an answer to the problem, but for now lets gather more facts before we consider highly unlikely outcomes."
Bishop let out a light sigh through his nose, reaching a hand up to rub the tips of his fingers over his closed eyes.

He turned back to the small group gathered by the work station the Robotics lead controlled. Bringing himself back over to the Rockets in time to hear the blond Robotasist speaking to Zacharie say "Her friend huh?" He sounded almost surprised by the Grunt's claim.

Bishop's sudden presence drew the Blond man's attention up to the Agent, though it did nothing to disturb the hacker still typing away at the keyboard.
"Keep working, as soon as you find something contact me." Bishop told them "I'll be down at the bio labs to investigate the accident."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hacking took a long time... And didn't offer and obvious traits if any progress was being made, unlike any of the engineers in the room who's successes could be measured by how bigger the lump of metal and plastics was growing.
It didn't really offer much of a show either, really, it was just a women typing away furiously at lines of code... objectively boring really, though the women working was staring at the screen, leaned forward slightly as if what she was watching was the most entertaining and amazing thing in the world.

Eventually there was a loud Noise, and the whole screen blipped to an open lock screen, or more a home screen.
"EMERGENCY EMERGENCY!" A mechanical voice, identical to the one that Virus used blared from the screen, and a black Porygon Z appeared on the Screen.
"EMERGENCY!"

"Woh woh woh!" Both the Agents threw their hands over their ears at the sudden noise.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:53 pm
Blood_Goddess

"Well, I would consider her a friend...but I'm not sure if she would agree." Zacharie laughed, a bit self-consciously. "Regardless...I want to get this cleared up and bring her home as soon as possible." He muttered as he glanced around for another chair. Virus could work without him there and the grunt wasn't personally doing anything useful but he just...couldn't leave. If there was even the smallest task that he could do to help he would do it without question and he needed to be where things were happening to do so quickly.

He'd been staring at the walls (dozing with his eyes open) for the better part of what felt like an hour only to be startled into a standing position by the loud exclamation. It was only an after thought to cover his ears to protect himself from the loud noise because he felt a wash of relief to see the pokemon on the screen. "Porygon, you're still here!"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:25 pm
"Porygon is still here?" the blond agent exclaimed, still holding his hands over his ears as the alarms continued to go off, shortly after Zacharie's exclamation did the Porygon on the screen notice the young men sitting at the desk before it.
"SECURITY: BREACHED." It blared, its disembodies arms flailing around it "SECURITY: BREACHED"
"DATA: BREACH, IMPROPER: PROTOCOL"

The other Agent's in the room grew paler as the Hacker typed away quickly to try and cut the noise from the computer.
"Porygon! Calm down! cut the alarm and run us through a situation assessment! "

Porygon, Upon getting an order from the Agent silenced the blaring warnings. It seemed to pause for a few seconds, though there wasn't any indication that it was pulling up information, Pausing as if it wasn't sure how to proceed with what it needed to report.
Eventually once it came to an understanding with its situation it twitched across the screen, to make room for a file
"Protocol: Improperly Overwritten-
Data: Improperly copied-
Security: Damaged-
Repair: Attempting"

"So there was an information leak..."
"Correct-"
A weak smile crossed the Agent's lips as he glanced over to Zacharie "I was kind of hoping it was just a bluff... you know?"
Looking back over to Porygon, with stiff shoulders "Can you pull up a report of just what was copied?"

"Systems: Damaged-"
Repair: Attempting-"

"It looks like she tried to cover up some of her tracks when she took the information, Porygon is trying to access the corrupted systems now."
the Hacker explained to the other two. "Ill see what I can do to help, but this may take a while."

"More waiting I guess" the Tech Agent sighed "... Damn it Agent Faleen... What are you doing...?"
He watched the monitor for a few seconds as the Porygon continued to swirl his arms around in a motion that indicated it was processing.
"Why don't you head down to the bio labs and report this to Agent Bishop, If all goes well orygon should have a list of just what Faleen took..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:23 am
Despite the chaos and blaring alarms, Zacharie couldn't help the small smile that tugged at his lips as the pokemon turned to look at him. At least it had recognized him and seemed to be alright...aside from being panicked. That didn't stop him from pressing his hands firmly over his ears to block out the sharp wails of the computer. Virus didn't seem to be quite as relieved to see the other Porygon though, it's blocky body bouncing about the screen anxiously and adding to the commotion.

"Breached, Breached, Breached!"

Mercifully the Agent's sharp command silenced both pokemon.

Though the noise was preferred over the sinking feeling in his stomach that came with Porygon's findings. He wasn't sure what exactly this meant for them all but any kind of Team Rocket information in the hands of anyone willing to give it to the League was bad news. "A bluff would have been preferable." He huffed as he tugged on his hair anxiously before pushing himself from his seat to approach the screen.

Just as he did with a Dex, he pressed his pointer and middle fingers to the glass and Virus obediently moved beneath them. "You're doing a good job, Virus." He murmured and the pokemon trilled softly. "I need you to help Porygon. Just like in training, okay?" Virus bobbed its head and gave a chirp of affirmation. "Yes, Zacharie." The grunt turned his attention back to the Agent and nodded. "Alright. I'll leave Virus in your care then." He gave his pokemon one last glance before hurrying from the tech labs.

The path he took was a practiced one. One he often took after training with Faleen...

He shook his head to clear it. Thinking about that wouldn't help the situation at hand. He needed to be alert and keep focused. It's what Jerome and Faleen would do, would want him to do.

"Where's Agent Bishop?" He asked the first person he encountered as he entered the bio labs. "I need to speak to him immediately."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:34 pm
Porygon, through a series of code that the other Porygon would be able to understand much more quickly than simply giving him verbal instructions, assigned tasks to virus in order to help it repair the computer.
the Agent and the Hacker nodded to Zacharie, wishing him good luck and to keep in touch if he needed anything.

The Rocket that Zacharie spoke to blinked, holding a finger up to indicate that the Agent he was looking for was in the other room where they had their computers set up.

Bishop however, upon hearing someone asking for him had straightened up and moved to the doorway to see who it was.
"What is it Grunt?" He asked "Was anything from the Agent's computer?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:27 pm
Zacharie nodded his head in thanks to the tech that pointed him in the right direction but hurried over to the Agent when the black-haired male came into view. "Virus was able to help the Agent working on Faleen's computer and we've found Porygon..." He frowned just a bit, his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm not an expert with technology so forgive my layman's terms but there was an information leak, the security protocols have been damaged, and the two Porygon are working on repairing the damage." The grunt couldn't help but look curiously around the older man to see what was going on in the other room, though he tried to be as inconspicuous as possible. "The Agent said that if things go well we should have a list of what Faleen took with her but he didn't give an estimate of how long that might take."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas