[PRP] Hellbent [Lex/Taavi][Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:33 pm
Lex had joined a group that planned to go to Camphoreon city, carpooling instead of taking his crobat. It was getting chilly and Lex had presents. A few boxes of presents to surprise Taavi with and had taken along ‘Tron for extra muscle.

He got out of the car, gathering up his bags and package and grinned at ‘Tron slid out, the Zoroark image shifting to not his twin, but at least a brother, if one influence by goth culture. Straight, fine black hair, cut to the chin in a helmet like style. Pale skin, clearly the work of rice powder and black lips and thin eyeliner. Red silk shirt, black short jacket and black jeans. Lex hadn’t owned a black trench coat, but they had plans to hit up a good will to find something suitable. He did own a few sets of fangs, so when ‘Tron smiled, there was a hint of pronounced canines. And a set of solid boots. Blue eyes though, instead of Lex’s traditional grey or purple, depending on his mood.

But then ‘Tron had blue eyes and it was about ‘Tron feeling good about his illusion, not being a copy of Lex. It had been well worth the extra time in prepping and teaching. Specially in helping ‘Tron learn how to create an illusion of well-done nails.

Lex grinned and started up the steps to Taavi’s apartment, ‘Tron following behind, the illusion not yet right in fluidly moving, and why did Taavi have so many stairs? So many. It was also funny because as much as 'Tron knew his illusion had to appear to be carrying the boxes, it certainly was stiff.

Lex knocked on the door, rocking on his heels as he waited for it to open, covered in his good grey wool coat and wearing his nearly poured on black dress pants. A bit of bright blue peeked out of his collar though it was mainly smothered by the grey stripped scarf.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:23 pm
He hadn't bothered to get out of bed yet today, it was cold in the apartment and there didn't seem to be much point getting up anyway. He'd planned to work on his resume and put in some more applications to somewhere - anywhere - but...

Taavi was curled on his side idly stroking Swift when the knock on the door startled him into a sitting position, sent his heart racing and his stomach twisting with dread. Oh no, not already? No, it wasn't due yet, he wouldn't have sent anyone round and anyway he'd call first right?

Still feeling anxious about the unexpected company Taavi slid out of bed, shoved the covers into something like order and hurried to get into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt while Swift trotted across the room to sniff at the small gap between the front door and the floor.

<> he announced cheerfully, putting his paws up on the door and twisting his head around to yip at Taavi.

Swift's reaction made Taavi relax, once he'd got his head out of the neck of his shirt anyways, and he headed over to open the door. "Hi!" Taavi smiled warmly at his visitor and smoothed a hand back over his rumpled hair. "I wasn't expecting you, um, oh and who's this with you?" The man could nearly have been Sasha's twin and Taavi knew he didn't have one of those, or a brother for that matter. Humm, Zoroark? Maybe?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:30 pm
"Taavii! You look hmm, did you even get out of bed, luv?" Lex questioned concern, juggling the packages in his hands enough to free an arm to tug Taavi into a quick hug. "Ooh, and that is 'Tron. He's a Zoroark, we're working together," he said, as if individuals made deals with pokemon was an everyday thing.

"Can we come in?" He beamed and paused, reaching up to finger comb the dark hair. "Wanted to surprise you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:15 pm
"Oh, hi there Tron," Taavi greeted the Zoroark with a smile as he was hugged, and returned said hug of course. As far as he was concerned making friendships and alliances with pokemon was perfectly normal. Nevertheless he asked; "Working together? What're you two up to then? Um, yeah I did just err... well I've been awake but... Come in!" Taavi stepped out of the way and waved the pair inside. "I like surprises," he added with another smile, leaning in to give Sasha a peck on the cheek as he passed.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:42 pm
Lex gave a happy noise as he was hugged back, snuggling and flushed at the kiss, stepping inside and headed towards the couch and table, setting down his packages.

'Tron followed a bit slower, focused on the movement before sighing and let the illusion dissipate. They needed to work on that with some mirrors so he could judge. He nodded at Taavi, eyeing the other uncertainly. He better be treating his trainer right.

"But first! Food. I was talking to my mom and she decided she needed to feed you," Lex said, opening up the largest box he had been holding and started to pull out a pan, a good size tupperware container and twist bags. "So she made easy make soup mixes, just add water and meat if you care to and froze a lasagna," he nodded towards the pan. "Just thaw and bake, and I'm not sure if you like meatballs, but food."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:32 pm
"Oh, food!" Taavi looked genuinely delighted by the offerings and quickly moved to help Sasha with them. "Oh wow this is great, will you tell her thank you for me? Seriously, food is appreciated." Not having to find the energy to cook it himself and even more importantly not having to buy it was very, very much a good thing right now. Maybe he'd have to send Sasha's mom a card or something, or maybe that was over the top? Argh, he wasn't sure, but probably it was so he'd leave it with just his thanks. "Really, I really appreciate it," he repeated for emphasis, trying again to smooth his hair into order and turning back to Sasha with a smile.

"Um, but, would you like... coffee? I've got coffee. Or water. Ehe, I wasn't expecting you round or I.... Well I might have got some juice or lemonade or something."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:49 pm
Yoketron settled on the couch, listening, and judging quietly. <> he murmered.

Lex smiled brightly. "Well, you haven't even opened the others yet, and those you do get to open because they are not edible and it is fine. I was hoping you wouldn't mind going out to dinner? There is supposedly some nice sushi places about or we can find a good Indian."

He shifted about the boxes, setting a good size package and a set of squishy ones on top of it. "The bottom is from my sister, the two on the top are from me and they will be useful for our date tonight..." he suggested, looking up at Taavi hopeful.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:10 am
"Oh! The other things are for me too?" Useful for their date? Hu? Taavi's brain wheeled a bit as he tried to work out what Sasha could mean, and also just because presents! "I- uh- I... I really didn't expect this Sasha I-" Taavi ran out of words and closed the distance between himself and his boyfriend to give him a tight hug. "Thank you. I- this really means a lot. I mean, just that you came and you thought of me and your family thought enough of me to send stuff I- thanks." Taavi relaxed his squeeze and Sasha but didn't move back, opting instead to lean his forehead down onto Sasha's shoulder. He swallowed and cleared his throat before adding; "I'd love to go out anywhere you like, if you're paying... because fired and everything, you know."

Swift, who had been watching Yoketron cautiously, ventured; <> He quite liked having a name, now that he did have one. He'd not needed one before but in this new world he found himself in it was apparently important, and his was a pleasing one.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:32 pm
<> Yoketron replied, explaining before kneeling, looking at Swift. <> He wasn't overly picky about one or the other.

"Yup, and it isn't anything naughty. Yeahhh, surprising significant others with naughty things doesn't end that well," he had tried that what, once a long time ago. "Better to talk to them first and then go to a store together or online but something to discuss beforehand." Lex blinked and melted into the hug.

He nuzzled, breathing in the scents that clung to Taavi's skin, fingers going up to play and brush the long hair. "Mmhm, of course. I'm the one that showed up out of nowhere, I want to take you out and if it okay, stay over?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:26 pm
<> Swift replied, deciding to ask Valour what caffeine was later on. <> For as long as it remained their home, he knew Taavi was worried about that... but it wouldn't come to that, he would find a new job soon probably.

"Um!" Taavi grinned and gave a slightly embarrassed little laugh. "Yeah, um, definitely... definitely a better idea. I mean I like surprises buuuut maybe not that kind." Having Sasha snuggling up against him was pretty distracting but he was happy to be distracted for the moment, even from presents. "I'm glad you came over." Sasha always made him feel good, always seemed to have the right words to say. He wished he was more like that.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:38 pm
<> Yoketron stretched and padded to look around the small apartment. It would be better then watch his trainer make doe eyes at his new boyfriend.

"Heh, not always for everyone," Lex replied somewhere in Taavi's neck. He nuzzled, cheerfully cuddling into Taavi's lanky form and grinned. "Now, presents and then dinner."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:16 am
"Oh, yeah, presents!" Taavi grinned and extracted himself from the snuggle to open up the next box. "And, um, so where did you want to do for dinner? Indian or sushi? Because I'm... well I've never had sushi I don't think but I'll probably like it, it sounds interesting anyway and it always looks pretty. Trying new things is good?" He was kinda nervous of the idea of raw fish but lots of people really liked it so it couldn't be gross, right?

<> Swift informed Yoketron with an almost audible shrug in his voice. <> the fire type pulled a face, <enjoy standing under a stream of water. I suppose they're not flexible enough to lick themselves though, and they haven't got enough fur to make dust baths worthwhile.>>

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:51 pm
"I think sushi then, I do love it and it is very varied if the idea of raw fish upsets you, most of the crab is cooked, and so eel and that isn't counting the types of egg and veggie rolls." Sushi could suit everyone if they were willing to give it a chance.

Taavi would find in the box a dark grey long wool coat with a small card marking it as a gift from Lex's sister Lyra, and a mix of greeting. A cheerful polite welcome to the family, and a sharp scrawled, if you hurt my brother I will claim your balls at the bottom.

<> Yoketron replied lightly, listening. <>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:12 pm
"I'll try nearly anything once, some things I- oh!" Wow. Taavi ran his hands over the material of the coat, momentarily lost for words. A long wool coat like this must have been pretty expensive! To give him this as a present on a whim when they'd never met was-

Then Taavi read the note. He stared at it, read it again, and cleared his throat. "Um. Your sister is... protective? And. Wow. I... This is a really nice coat I- Sasha I don't know if I can accept this!" Taavi turned back to his boyfriend, fiddling with one of his braids and looking a bit anxious. "This must have been pretty expensive, and I've never met her I... I mean I wouldn't want to.... I mean it's lovely! I really like it but..." He couldn't get people presents like this and sending her a thankyou note - along with a promise not to hurt Sasha - didn't seem like anywhere near enough.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:22 pm
"Ooh, try it on, Taavi. Please?" Lex said and paused, shifting to read over Taavi's shoulder and snorted. "Yeah, Lyra gets rather protective... "It wasn't like he could say she didn't have a reason to get protective either... some of his romantic interest, yeah, lets not go there.

"It not like you can return it." He pointed out, reaching to capture the hand fiddling with the braids. "I want to take some pictures of you in it. Please."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff