Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:37 pm
'Train oneself as well one's pokémon'.

Someone told Clancy that, he was sure of it. It was probably Aulus. It sounded like an Aulus-y thing to say. Or maybe it was Lex. Or Claire.
Well, whoever had said had better be proud of him! That was how Clancy felt as he worked out in one of the gym areas of the training rooms.

He'd 'trained' his pokémon earlier- feeding his monster Feraligat'r like Aulus had suggested- and was feeling proud of himself even if he didn't totally get the point of it all.
Well. He did kind of have a point now.

Clancy had been given a new fish; a Feebas, though Clancy, in fact, thought it was a strange form of Magikarp; he was putting the effort in in anticipation of gaining a Gyarados! /That/ was a pokémon he knew and respected...

Currently, however, he was 'training himself'.
Unfortunately, he'd made a bee-line for equipment that looked promising but he had no idea how to use; Clancy was currently sitting the wrong way around on a weight machine, pulling the handle toward him, trying to lift a heavy setting to the top instead of doing reps.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:17 pm
Yuji said a lot of things, some of it Oliver had long decided didn't pertain to him. A healthy body to support a healthy mind had been one thing he had taken to heart, and Team Rocket had a rather nice gym. Certainly on-par to the college facilities he had used when he had time.

And with nice equipment you got idiots that didn't know how to use said equipment but acted like they did. Oliver paused, watching the red head struggle with a machine for a few moments before giving a snort of disdain and moving to help. Better he stop him before he managed to injure himself.

"You're doing it wrong." He grumbled, walking over.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:53 pm
"Y' wot? Mind y'r own bloody business! I'm trainin' me pullin' muscles! Go find y'r own bloomin' machine, ya git!" Clancy snapped, lapsing in his pulling on the bar and cord, allowing the weight to drop, and rest, with an almost painful sounding 'clank'. Apparently he thought Oliver was trying to muscle him off the machine that he was using (incorrectly as Oliver had seen).  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:03 pm
Oliver paused, puzzling out the accent for a moment and felt he had been vaguely insulted. He paused, and instead of saying anything, took the machine beside Clancy, adjusted the weights in the back, and sat on it currently and started his reps.

Monkey see, monkey do.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:42 pm
Perhaps Clancy was as stubborn as he was stupid. He watched Oliver for just a moment, grumbled something about 'bloody interferin' short-arses' and then went right back to using the machine incorrectly, as though he was proving a point, unless, just maybe, he actually believed his was the right way over Oliver's.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:58 pm
Don't comment, don't comment. "I don't know if I should let you continue doing that till you hurt yourself because of foolish pride, or ask how you can't read the picture on the machine," he drawled, as he finished a set of reps.

Okay, so he might have a few buttons. One was stubborn idiots who didn't know how to use a bleeding machine right when usually there were little pictures showing the correct way to use them somewhere on the equipment.

Though he hadn't bothered to look at the machine to see if they had the cheerful little how to use pictures posted.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:01 pm
"Why the bloomin' 'eck would I 'read' a flamin' picture in the first place? 'Sides, I just seem 'em as bloody suggestions. Not gonna be told what to bloody do by a flamin' machine. Pah." Clancy grumbled, and insisted.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:20 pm
Oliver snorted and decided that it wasn't his business if Clancy managed to injure himself and he had done all he could do to abort a injury caused by stupidity.

"Fine," he said and turned back to his own exercise routine.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:28 pm
Oliver didn't have to wait long before a loud 'Ow!' followed by a string of cursing emitted from the red head, along with the 'thwip' and clang of the pulling string and weights coming to a violent and sudden halt.

This was followed up by a loud clang, and a louder 'Ow!' and lots more cursing, and what was probably more cursing, after Clancy tried to kick the machine for hurting him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:02 pm
And there was karma, Oliver gave a slight smirk as the redheads stupidity caught up on him and a clattering of weights and strings and what? Did he really just kick the inanimate object, that was just sad.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:31 pm
"Bloody stupid, dangerous machine!" Clancy grumbled, shaking his foot and scowling at it, then turned to move toward an identical, but different, machine.

"Wotcha flamin' smirkin' at?" He grumbled at Oliver, but then sat at this new machine, surprisingly, correctly, and even tried to have a quick look at the picture, hoping no one saw him doing so, to make sure he had it right.
Apparently he could learn, after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:52 pm
"Am I smirking?" Oliver drawled, continuing his reps and finished that set, reaching back to shift the weights to a heavier draw. "Make sure your weights are where you want them."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:51 pm
"Make sure the weights are where I want them? The bloody 'ell you talkin' about? I want them on the bloody machine! Which is where they bloomin' well are. See. Weights. On the machine. Where the flamin' 'ell else would I bloomin' well want the buggers?" Clancy turned to scowl as though incredulous at the advice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:23 pm
"Well, yes, but you can adjust the weights to your preference before doing reps and learning the resistance isn't where you want it." Oliver rolled his eyes. "Usually there is a pin that lets you adjust them."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:14 pm
"To my preference? Well, y' mean like add more bloomin' weight, right? 'Cuz I'm bloody well strong, see, so I don't need any bloody reductions in weight, none. I'll be flamin' well fine with 'owever bloody 'eavy it is!" Clancy bragged, untruthfully.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff