Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:07 am

Oh my!
I was so worried that I wouldn't find time to join this place, or understand how to do anything, and while I am still learning the ropes,
I am in the deep end right now. Bobbing along with little kin floaties. yum_puddi

yum_strawberry My ultimate dream goal is to collect and breed frilly mori/shabby chic looking kin and build a glorious army of prettiness.
yum_strawberry I am currently not into the RP side of things, as I have arty commitments and also real life goals I really need to focus on achieving and I spend too much time procrastinating as it is ninja
yum_strawberry I love, love, LOVE Acha
yum_strawberry I love them too much send help
yum_strawberry I did the doodles :v
yum_strawberry This is where I'll keep track of all my kin as they arrive into the ranks of the accidental acha army (with some welcome intruders).For the sake of keeping things neat please no postie ;u;

yum_tea
GASP A PAIRING THREAD lets make babs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:24 am
[ Whispering Glade ]
[ Whisper/s ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Race: Acha
Obtained From: Winter Event gift from Araucana
She likes: Everyone
Tribe: The Mothers Club

Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Babies: Cocoa Bean, Rose Petal & Mint Leaf (with Olden) Silence, Night Garden, Violets are Blue & Star Jumper (with Blue Sphere)

Notes: First ever kin! Hope to breed her with pretty bucks to make more frilly kin

She is: A lover of all things, she would find herself to be happiest surrounded by small animals and babies! She would spend her time exploring and learning the sights and sounds of the swamp, perhaps meeting many on her way.
She is extremely maternal and adores youngsters, she would love many of her own children one day, (with whom it doesn't matter, she loves everyone!)
It wouldn't be surprising if she ended up with a collection of orphaned kin that she came across on her travels.
Is likely to be an adoptive mother to any of Wing's offspring.
She would be a very doting mother, but would also encourage those in her care to be adventurous and make the most of the world around them.  

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:59 am
[ Blooms at Dusk ]
[ Bloom/s ]

Race: Kimeti
Obtained From: Newbie gift from Kaluna Skunk and JesterJinx
She Likes: The boys

Parents: Rootless x Flower
Clutch Sibs: Tiger Lily, Ember Bark, Willow-herb

Babies: Plum Bud, Truth of Lies, Reminiscent (with Benevolence)

Notes: Unexpected gift kin!

She is: currently evading explanation  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 am
[ Wings of a Dream ]
[ Wings ]

Obtained From: Valentines Raffle Prize! [Givenchy Spring 2016]
She Likes: The guys, the dudes, the guy dudes
Tribe: BIRD BIRD FISH [model]

Babies: Bloodscent, Curtail, Step by Step, Don't Look Back, Hawkeye (with Potential)

Notes: *ugly sobbing*

She is: Elegant and Graceful, Wings prides herself on keeping on top of the latest fashions of the Swamp. She's not that keen on getting dirty, but she's not exactly hoity-toity, either.
She can be quiet and perhaps even shy at times, but she loves love, and attention.
Children wise, any of her offspring will likely either be raised by their father or by Whisper, as Wings isn't really into the whole bringing up kids deal!

She may or may not end up with an army of mice that keep her looking fancy ala cinderella

A twinkle in the night sky far, far away.
A golden star I gaze upon in my dreams.
On a sleepless evening I sing alone,
Tomorrow I'll sing with you on the wings of a dream.

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:06 am
[ Stray Star ]

Race: Kimeti
Obtained From: The lovely Araucana and Jynk
He likes: The ladies

Parents: Stars in Her Eyes x Night Vale
Clutch Sibs: Guiding Star (twin), Mountains Don't Exist, Glow Cloud, Fear The Dark

Babies: N/A .... Yet!

Notes: First buck ;; De-newbiefier!

He is: Stray Star sticks close to his sister, Guiding Star and may appear stand-offish to those who don't know him. Much to his embarrassment he often finds himself easily distracted and getting lost (Of course if anyone were to ask him he would deny this and insist it was his intention to be there in the first place) He prefers the night over day, although this doesn't really help his navigation issues at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:38 am
[ Forgotten Moments ]
[ Um ]

Obtained From: Commission
He likes: He's fond of guys mostly, but he's an Ace baby.

Parents: x
Siblings: x

Notes: My sweet OC kin-a-fied <3

He is: The epitome of forgetfulness, He tends to be rather skittish, shy and unsure of himself. Living in a constant state of confusion isn't much fun, and it's difficult to get to know him as he's likely to forget those he meets the next day. If there are kin that are patient enough with him and are willing to look out for him, they will gain a very sweet friend.  

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:39 am
[ All of her Secrets ]
[ Secret ]

Obtained From: Aric Bribe
She likes: Those who have secrets to share.

Notes: First ever bribe kin *u*

She is: As her name suggests, Secret is a collector of... Well, Secrets. She is talented in collecting information by various means and may use said information to garner favours from others in return for some of her gossip.
She is also an Acha of her word and if someone catches on that she knows something about them they would rather be kept a secret, she can be persuaded to keep quiet... For the right price.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:54 am
[ Mint Leaf ]
[ minty ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ]

Obtained From: Breeding
She likes: Adventurous bucks!

Parents: Whispering Glade x Olden
Siblings: Rose Petal & Cocoa Bean
Babies: x

Notes: First ever baby! Half sister to Silence, Night Garden, Violets are Blue & Star Jumper

She is: much like her mother, Minty adores the wonders of exploring and finding beauty in the things around her, she is however less baby-minded and would much prefer to surround herself with plants than offspring. She is sweet-spoken and perhaps a little nosey.  

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:34 pm
[ So Many Kisses ]
[ So Many/ Lumpy ]

Obtained From: Morphy rlc!
He Likes: x

Notes: My sweet corgi baby Kin-afied! I feel a bit odd pairing him, so he won't be open for them unless my arm is twisted a loooottt.

He is: Picky about others, either he likes you, dislikes you a lot for who knows what reason, or he'll just flat out ignore you even exist. His favourite thing to do is run, he loves to chase and be chased, he gets jealous and may run away with belongings of another kin (getting said belonging back will become a chase game), he is also a big baby scardy cat and will hide from ridiculous things (like flies what even??)
The only thing he likes doing more than running is having a hug with someone he loves. And food. Mostly food.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:48 pm
[ Dancer ]
[ --]

Obtained From: Morphy Mish
She likes: Bucks who will tell her that she's an artistic genius

Babies: Rhythm of Haven, Swing & Freestyle (with Safe Harbor)

Notes: Based on Dancer & Prancer from LK

She is: fine tuned with the ways of dramatically expressing oneself, she is a one-kin interpretive dance troupe. She has no shame or filter on her agile expression and may put on impromptu dances if she hears another kin singing or reciting poetry, or even a catchy bird tune.
Hello Dancer, how are you today?
Allow me to show you THROUGH THE ART OF DANCE.  

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:17 am
[ Sweet Dreams ]
[ Sweet / Dreams ]

Obtained From: CC (Morphy)
He likes: Everyone!

Notes: First ever CC bby, first ever eggy bby!

He is: Found as an egg by Whisper and carefully watched over by her and her daughter Mint Leaf (though to a lesser degree) Sweet Dreams was raised as one of Whisper's children. As a result, he is very inquisitive. He is a very chill buck and enjoys nothing more than finding a cozy spot to take a nap. He also adores attention from both does and bucks, he hates feeling lonely. He has dreams of joining a tribe one day so he can be constantly surrounded by other kin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:25 pm
[ Freestyle ]
[ ? ]

He Likes: Anyone who likes to have fun

Parents: Dancer x Safe Harbor
Clutch Sibs: Rhythm of Haven & Swing

Notes: First ever CC pairing baby!

He is: A free spirit, he's not as eccentric as his mother, but he does enjoy exploring different ways to express himself, such as the joys of launching oneself off of rocks and trees, onto other rocks and trees. Goat Parkour? Oh dear.  

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:06 pm
[ Step by Step ]
[ Step ]

She Likes: The guys, the dudes, the guy dudes
Tribe: x

Parents: Wings of a Dream x Potential
Siblings: Bloodscent, Curtail, Don't Look Back, Hawkeye

Notes: x

She is: Rarely seen without her brother, Don't Look Back, the two of them aim to become a source of motivation for those who need it, whether it be cheering them on or helping them reach those hard-to-get-to-goals, these two Acha will be there to tell their fellow kin that they can do the thing! They do however have the ability to get a little too helpful and risk becoming a nuisance.
Their mantra is to keep moving forward.
Step by Step is a sweet doe who will go out of her way to do what she thinks is best for the sake of helping others. She believes that everything is best taken one step at a time, and that there are things to learn from past mistakes. She is also a bit of a dreamer and some of her ideas may be a little stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:07 pm
[ Don't Look Back ]
[ x ]

He likes: ?

Parents: Wings of a Dream x Potential
Siblings: Bloodscent, Curtail, Step by Step, Hawkeye

He is: Rarely seen without his sister, Step by Step, the two of them aim to become a source of motivation for those who need it, whether it be cheering them on or helping them reach those hard-to-get-to-goals, these two Acha will be there to tell their fellow kin that they can do the thing! They do however have the ability to get a little too helpful and risk becoming a nuisance.
Their mantra is to keep moving forward.
Don't Look Back is the more soft spoken of the two, but he's just as excitable over the prospect of being helpful as his sister. Wheras Step by Step is the dreamer, Don't Look Back is a tad more rational with his plans, although he does his best to make a crazy idea work, too. As his name may suggest, he believes the past is the past and you should only ever look to the future.
RPs: Hunts for a new Friend (3 posts)

-x-cin-cin-x-

Tiny Dreamer

Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas