Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Bribe, custom, and breeding threads
blue's bribe thread >> July bribes, open page 7! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:15 pm
>> blue's brand-spanking-new bribe thread

It's been a while since I had a bribe thread, so I decided it was time to fix that...! However, due to the way I like to work, things will run just a little bit differently now.

Every month, I will put a theme and a form in the second post. I will be offering different types of customs each month; make sure you read what's happening this month! Once you've read up, post your request in this thread. I will select the ones that I'm interested in when I have the free time to work, and PM the people who made the requests to get payment and details sorted out. At the end of the month, I will delete all requests to have a fresh start for the next month and the next theme!

If you have some reason why you think I should accept your request over someone else's, then add it in your post. I.E.:

• 'I've been questing for a while'
      • 'this will be my first Kin'
      • 'I've applied for this breeding several times'
      • 'my kimeti would make an excellent legendary because'
      • 'this will be a gift for a friend'
      • 'I won't keep any of the babies'
      • 'We'll each only keep ONE baby'

Please be aware that pure gold is all I'm interested in for gaia items I like gold. However, I might consider art as part of your bribe, or pet trades, if you're willing to offer it! If you want to bribe me, please indicate that by posting the following at the bottom of your post:

[color=gold][b]I'm throwing in a little extra:[/b] state how much you're offering here.[/color]

>> bribes for July 2018

For the time being, I am accepting only repeat breedings. This means breedings pairs that I personally have bred before. If there's a pairing I've colored up for you before that you absolutely loved, this is the time to get them more babies! All breedings will be adult only.

You can post as many pairs as you like, but you can only post an edited pair if you have also posted an unedited pair; aka, for every unedited pair you post, you can post one edited.

Please either post in this thread or PM me with the following form:

Repeat Breedings (by blue!):

Unedited:
      [color=purple][b]Owner Usernames:[/b] one & two
      [b]Your Kin:[/b] [url=mato.pe link][img]LINKTOCERT[/img][/url]
      [b]Other person's Kin:[/b] [url=mato.pe link][img]LINKTOCERT[/img][/url]
      [b]RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby?[/b] You must have the RP done before your breeding is claimed/you colorist starts your breeding.
      [b]Legendary blessing? Please link.[/b]
      [b]Newbie sac?[/b] Please only say yes if you have a specific newbie (with 0-3 kin) in mind. You must give their name before the colorist starts your breeding. If your newbie is no longer a newbie at the time of the breeding's delivery, please find another newbie--if a newbie sac is colored, at least one kin from the breeding must go to a newbie.
      [b]Throwback info:[/b] You can link up to 4 ancestors of these kin for potential throwback edits / markings / colors.
      [b]Additional notes:[/b] If you still have the group image from the last time you bred this pair, please post it here! Don't worry if you don't, this is just for fun.[/color]

Edited:
      [color=blue][b]Owner Usernames:[/b] one & two
      [b]Your Kin:[/b] [url=mato.pe link][img]LINKTOCERT[/img][/url]
      [b]Other person's Kin:[/b] [url=mato.pe link][img]LINKTOCERT[/img][/url]
      [b]RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby?[/b] You must have the RP done before your breeding is claimed/you colorist starts your breeding.
      [b]Legendary blessing? Please link.[/b]
      [b]Newbie sac?[/b] Please only say yes if you have a specific newbie (with 0-3 kin) in mind. You must give their name before the colorist starts your breeding. If your newbie is no longer a newbie at the time of the breeding's delivery, please find another newbie--if a newbie sac is colored, at least one kin from the breeding must go to a newbie.
      [b]Throwback info:[/b] You can link up to 4 ancestors of these kin for potential throwback edits / markings / colors.
      [b]Additional notes:[/b] If you still have the group image from the last time you bred this pair, please post it here! Don't worry if you don't, this is just for fun.[/color]

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
>> current to do list

I am currently working on:
      in no particular order in rough order of when I'll do them

SEMIS

1. elvy staff custom
      2. Gl!tch~ (egg 1)
      3. Baneful

BREEDINGS

1. Quote:
        Owner Usernames: Lirilei & Scaramouche Fandango
        Your Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Other person's Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Growing or Adult Only? CC
        Edited: Edited
        RP logs? If yes, what gender for this baby? n/a
        Legendary blessing? Please link. started
        Newbie sac? Izaeah
        Throwback info: n/a
        Additional notes:

RLC

• Your Gaia username: Nashawryn
      Link to your Kin: http://mato.pe/kin/view/bleak-1
      Second parent’s username: Poe-tae-toee
      Link to second Kin: http://mato.pe/kin/view/bone-chaser