Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
searching for role players Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:27 pm
Hello, I am StarDropDestiny, You can just call me Star or Star-chan if you want. I am looking for someone that is serious about role playing, I have had too many dropped role plays and would really like to get back into a good few role plays again. I typically prefer to play the female or Uke role, however, I can adapt and try new things, I have played male roles many times. I have Many characters and am always looking for a chance to develop them further.

So here are a few of my themes that I would like to try or some that I started but were dropped that I ended up falling in love with and really want to do again. All of these could be Female/Male, Male/Male, Female/Female, or even Gender/Transgender and plots can be either discussed through PM or a different thread. Honestly the best way to contact me about starting a role play would be PM because sometimes I forget to check these if I am not quoted or if I do not see that I was quoted.

~Student x Student (class mates or not)
~Famous young Idol (18-25) x Sheltered girl (17-19)(no real age limits, that was more of age gap reference)
~Boy x Girl (best friends or enemies, or chance encounter i.e. job, neighbors or mutual friend/family friend)
~Prince x Princess (arranged marriage or not, also could be in an arranged marriage to someone else and either fell in love with each other or love triangle)
~God/Goddess x Human Female/male (sacrificial or on a whim)
~Bad boy x Good girl (in same school/job or total strangers)
~Prince/Princess (kind, cruel, or just plain spoiled) x Maid/Servant/Butler (personal maid or house maid) (also could be someone else's maid for added drama if wanted)
~Teacher/Tutor x Student (collage, high school, or if tutor could be school related or not)
~Vampire/Other Mythical Creature x Human/Other Mythical Creature (modern time, medieval, or maybe even somewhere in between. Also could be something like they were both humans when they were younger, but they were separated and one got turned into a vampire and then they were reunited and the vampire was in love with the human and wanted to win her/his heart.)
~Pirate/Thief x Princess/Prince (bounty, whim, personal reasons)
~Brother/Sister x Sister (not too big on incest, but hey I am still open minded if anyone wants to do this pairing, Also they could be step siblings or adopted.)

So if any of these spark your interest or if you have any you would like to try or really want to do just let me know and we can plan out what we need to.

~Update~ Also I have a busy job so sometimes it might take me a while to reply, but I will do my best ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:03 pm
StarDropDestiny

~Prince x Princess (arranged marriage or not, also could be in an arranged marriage to someone else and either fell in love with each other or love triangle) )

~Prince/Princess (kind, cruel, or just plain spoiled) x Maid/Servant/Butler (personal maid or house maid)

~Vampire/Other Mythical Creature x Human/Other Mythical Creature (modern time, medieval, or maybe even somewhere in between. Also could be something like they were both humans when they were younger, but they were separated and one got turned into a vampire and then they were reunited and the vampire was in love with the human and wanted to win her/his heart.)

I like the above suggestions. In fact I liked them all so I chose a few that were the farthest from what I had done before. If you like you can choose which one and we can get planning? razz  

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:55 pm
PieknyMotyl
StarDropDestiny

~Prince x Princess (arranged marriage or not, also could be in an arranged marriage to someone else and either fell in love with each other or love triangle) )

~Prince/Princess (kind, cruel, or just plain spoiled) x Maid/Servant/Butler (personal maid or house maid)

I like the above suggestions. In fact I liked them all so I chose a few that were the farthest from what I had done before. If you like you can choose which one and we can get planning? razz

Before I chooses, would you rather play male or female? Yoai, Yuri, straight? And more leaning towards Uke or Seme?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:38 pm
StarDropDestiny

~Boy x Girl (best friends or enemies, or chance encounter i.e. job, neighbors or mutual friend/family friend)
~Prince x Princess (arranged marriage or not, also could be in an arranged marriage to someone else and either fell in love with each other or love triangle)
~Teacher/Tutor x Student (collage, high school, or if tutor could be school related or not)
~Brother/Sister x Sister (not too big on incest, but hey I am still open minded if anyone wants to do this pairing, Also they could be step siblings or adopted.)

I would love to be interested in these roleplays. Please message me as soon as possible. I can play either male or female roles and almost any other roles except maybe bad boy sort of roles. The Pirate one I can be a pirate but not the worst bad guy.  

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:57 pm
music_is_life1996
StarDropDestiny

I would love to be interested in these roleplays. Please message me as soon as possible. I can play either male or female roles and almost any other roles except maybe bad boy sort of roles. The Pirate one I can be a pirate but not the worst bad guy.

Would you be OK with the brother X sister one? I think that would be a change for me, the could be adopted if you want and, if you are OK with playing the brother, he could be a kind brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:35 am
StarDropDestiny
music_is_life1996
StarDropDestiny

Would you be OK with the brother X sister one? I think that would be a change for me, the could be adopted if you want and, if you are OK with playing the brother, he could be a kind brother.

Oh that is just excellent! It doesn't have to be adopted, either way doesn't matter to me. Would you like to do it in a thread or perhaps a pm?  

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:47 am
music_is_life1996

Oh that is just excellent! It doesn't have to be adopted, either way doesn't matter to me. Would you like to do it in a thread or perhaps a pm?

Pm would be easier for me since I use my phone more. Just pm me with your profile and we can get started.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:26 pm
StarDropDestiny
PieknyMotyl
StarDropDestiny

Before I chooses, would you rather play male or female? Yoai, Yuri, straight? And more leaning towards Uke or Seme?

I can play either equally so you may choose whether you play male or female. I can do any yoai yuri or straight xD I'll let you call the shots, I'm just in the mood for a good rp!  

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:32 pm
StarDropDestiny
~Famous young Idol (18-25) x Sheltered girl (17-19)(no real age limits, that was more of age gap reference)
~Bad boy x Good girl (in same school/job or total strangers)

Heeeeeeeey.....haha, you're probably getting a lot of notifications so excuse me for this one.

I put down in the ones I am interested in. For some reason I am leaning more toward the Pirate/Thief x Princess/Prince....we can discuss more about this if you want to but I imagine it being where the princess/prince is kidnapped either by ransom or the fact they have the bloodline which will lead them to treasure.

I can play both male and female, whatever you prefer in all honestly. If doing the Pirate x Royalty one, I already have two characters (male and female) planned out for whatever occassion you desire.

Otherwise, I never have done the bad boy/girl x good girl/guy before....that's a lie. I actually did it only once a long time ago, but that was it. As said, I got characters planned out for this one.

So either Pirate or Bad x Good person RP will be cool ^^'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:09 am
PieknyMotyl

I can play either equally so you may choose whether you play male or female. I can do any yoai yuri or straight xD I'll let you call the shots, I'm just in the mood for a good rp!

Sorry about taking so long to reply to you, I had to work late last night. Anyways, how about we do a yuri, princess x maid sounds fun, do you mind playing the princess? I think that , if you are ok with me being the maid, my maid would be her personal maid. Is that ok with you?  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:21 am
ShadowStream-chan

Heeeeeeeey.....haha, you're probably getting a lot of notifications so excuse me for this one.

I put down in the ones I am interested in. For some reason I am leaning more toward the Pirate/Thief x Princess/Prince....we can discuss more about this if you want to but I imagine it being where the princess/prince is kidnapped either by ransom or the fact they have the bloodline which will lead them to treasure.

I can play both male and female, whatever you prefer in all honestly. If doing the Pirate x Royalty one, I already have two characters (male and female) planned out for whatever occasion you desire.

Otherwise, I never have done the bad boy/girl x good girl/guy before....that's a lie. I actually did it only once a long time ago, but that was it. As said, I got characters planned out for this one.

Hello, sorry to you too for taking so long to reply, like I told her I had to work late. Oh and yes I am getting a lot of notifications, but the more the merrier. ^-^ I am currently role playing the Bad boy/girl x Good girl/boy right now, so if you wanted to do that one I would ask you to play the male, however I have not done the Pirate X Royalty in a while so if you wanted to do that I am Ok with that too. Last time I did that pairing i also played male, so I think I am in more of a general female playing mood at the moment if that is ok with you. So I guess it mostly just comes down to the big question, are we going to role play slice of life, or fantasy...that is a very hard choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:52 am
StarDropDestiny
ShadowStream-chan

I can play both male and female, whatever you prefer in all honestly. If doing the Pirate x Royalty one, I already have two characters (male and female) planned out for whatever occasion you desire.

Hello, sorry to you too for taking so long to reply, like I told her I had to work late. Oh and yes I am getting a lot of notifications, but the more the merrier. ^-^ I am currently role playing the Bad boy/girl x Good girl/boy right now, so if you wanted to do that one I would ask you to play the male, however I have not done the Pirate X Royalty in a while so if you wanted to do that I am Ok with that too. Last time I did that pairing i also played male, so I think I am in more of a general female playing mood at the moment if that is ok with you. So I guess it mostly just comes down to the big question, are we going to role play slice of life, or fantasy...that is a very hard choice.

Well, have you ever doubled up before? To me it always works but I am not sure. It's just where we play two characters (male and female is mostly the main reason). I think the pirate RP can use the double up very well, but the bad boy/girl X good girl/guy can use it too. I got some more questions, just so I get an idea

1. For pirate Rp, are you playing royalty or a peasant now becoming a victim of Slavery? This will just depend on who I am using.

2. For pirate to, do you might if we use sensitive stuff into play? Like abuse? Sexual violence (which can be time skipped)? Etc.?

3. If we are doing bad X good person to, which role did you have in mind? (I know about the female, but did you want to be a good girl or a bad girl?)  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:44 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Well, have you ever doubled up before? To me it always works but I am not sure. It's just where we play two characters (male and female is mostly the main reason). I think the pirate RP can use the double up very well, but the bad boy/girl X good girl/guy can use it too. I got some more questions, just so I get an idea

1. For pirate Rp, are you playing royalty or a peasant now becoming a victim of Slavery? This will just depend on who I am using.

2. For pirate to, do you might if we use sensitive stuff into play? Like abuse? Sexual violence (which can be time skipped)? Etc.?

3. If we are doing bad X good person to, which role did you have in mind? (I know about the female, but did you want to be a good girl or a bad girl?)

Yes I have doubled a few times, some times i doubled both males, or both females and more often I played both male and female, it really just depends on who i was roleplaying with. As for your questions, #1 I was thinking about the royalty role, #2 no, I do not mind, my only thing I am not too keen on roleplaying with is drug use, #3 I think I would be the Good girl because I am currently roleplaying as the bad boy in a different roleplay. However if there is any specific role that you wanted I am fine with playing anything, I am just trying to get variety in my roleplays.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:49 pm
StarDropDestiny
ShadowStream-chan

Yes I have doubled a few times, some times i doubled both males, or both females and more often I played both male and female, it really just depends on who i was roleplaying with. As for your questions, #1 I was thinking about the royalty role, #2 no, I do not mind, my only thing I am not too keen on roleplaying with is drug use, #3 I think I would be the Good girl because I am currently roleplaying as the bad boy in a different roleplay. However if there is any specific role that you wanted I am fine with playing anything, I am just trying to get variety in my roleplays.

No and it makes sense, There is an RP I would love to play the female on (It's a Inuyasha-inspired RP) and I was always the male demon put into the present, and I wanted to try the other side. So I understand why you wanted variety.

So we can do the Pirate x Royalty RP. I will use double up for me (One a captain and other a regular mate), you don't have to but I feel like doing so. Want me to send in profiles to you through PMs? Or do you want to do it through threads?  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:19 pm
ShadowStream-chan
StarDropDestiny
ShadowStream-chan

No and it makes sense, There is an RP I would love to play the female on (It's a Inuyasha-inspired RP) and I was always the male demon put into the present, and I wanted to try the other side. So I understand why you wanted variety.

So we can do the Pirate x Royalty RP. I will use double up for me (One a captain and other a regular mate), you don't have to but I feel like doing so. Want me to send in profiles to you through PMs? Or do you want to do it through threads?

PMs would be easier, I use my phone when I am not at home and with two jobs I am not at home often. I might start out with one character for now and see how it goes, and then add another later.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff