Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Within shadow there is light( Diamond Flight&Mystic only) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:47 pm
Within a time many thought shifters were just a Myth but in a land where anything an happen lived those that many call myth. This land is surrounded by a wall that keeps all within safe from those wishing there death.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:53 pm
User Image

One day Lucian Drako left his protected land. He needed to see the world so he left.He uses magic to had what he is as well as a cloak. He walks the world always alert. He looks to find some beauty that calls to him. He was one that loved beauty

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:51 pm
User Image
Celeste, a wolf anthro with a wolf form, was outside of her old master's home. She wore a collar around her neck showing she belonged to someone. He had no idea of her anthro form, which made the life she was living more fun. She wasn't usually one to keep secrets but she didn't want him to be angry at her in any way. She was outside waiting for her master's return from where ever he was. She sat outside the door with a sigh as she let out a yawn before she laid down after a few minutes. It was early morning currently, and she wasn't much of an early riser. She preferred to sleep in, but she was lonely and wanted to be with her master. With winter approaching, food was scarce in some areas. So she had to stay around her home. Though when she saw his family coming, and she heard them talking and crying inside the home, she knew her master was no longer of this earth. She walked off into the woods.

Celeste was shivering badly as her winter coat was still coming in. She whimpered, as it had been a few days since that day that she decided to leave. She had removed the tag that was on her collar. Poor thing was starving and needed food, and the cold wasn't helping the fact that food was scarce in the area she was in. She'd been living off of berries but now that winter was almost fully here, she couldn't find anymore. She didn't have much luck hunting either. She then smelled food, sniffed the air, and followed the smell of the food to Lucian's campsite. Her stomach growled loudly as she looked at his food, wanting some. She hoped he'd share. She came out of the bushes, ears back and tail tucked, her collar shining in what little sunlight was left in the sky at the time, and her mouth watering from the food she smelled

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:47 pm
om/user/cateyesrose/media/Dark_Knight_by_Arashifeng_zps2bde3b68.jpg.html]User Image

Lucian didn't mind the cold.He kept the fire up to cook food and heat water.He heard her"Come by the fire little one. You stomach gave you away. I have enough food to share and there is water is warm so it wont freeze over"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image
Celeste came over to Lucian and sat down next to him, feeling the warmth of the fire. It felt nice to not be alone for once, even if he thought she was a wolf. She then decided to play the good dog, and laid her head in Lucian's lap as she waits for the food. Her tail started wagging as she kept her head on his lap as she didn't want to be on her own anymore. Her collar was visible at this point, but because she'd taken her tags off last time she was in her anthro form it was obvious that someone abandoned her, could not take care of her or something happened. Her eyes seemed sad as if something was upsetting her. She was upset because her owner had passed. He was a kind old man who treated her like his own, and he knew of what she was. She was a slave on the run, and had been since she was little. He took her in and protected her, even adopting her as his daughter. She missed him very much.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image

Lucian gently pets her then pours some water into a bowl and sets it by her with a plate of food"a lovely like you shouldn't be out here alone. From your sad look I be thinking your owner passed away"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image
Celeste started to eat the food. It was good but she thought her father's cooking was better but she wasn't complaining. To her food was food, and right now she'd eat anything. When he said what he said. Celeste looked up at him with sad eyes before she buried her face in his leg wanting to cry but didn't want to give herself away. If anyone knew what she was, she knew she'd be sent back to the slave market or worse. She didn't want to go back. She wanted to remain free. A whimper escaped her as she buried her leg trying to keep her tears in.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image

Lucian gently pets her"It is alright little one"He heard a sound and lifted his head which was still covered with the hood of the cloak.He looks for what made the sound near his campsite
Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image
Celeste tucked her tail against her stomach. She wasn't much of a fighter, but like all animals, she'd fight when cornered or when she was protecting someone she loved. She hid behind Lucian with her tail tucked and her ears back hoping it wasn't slave hunters or anything bad.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image

Lucian saw a man step up. He smelled the air and knew it was one of his peoples"Come join me by the fire kinsmen"

The man moves forward he to was wearing a cloak"You should return home my lord, You been away to long, how much longer do you plan to hide in this land? Where we are hunted down?"

Lucian shrugs"I do not know when I will return to our homeland but I haven't seen what I wanted to see and nor have I gained a companion to ease the loneliness I feel, Nay before you say anything about the little beauty hiding behind me, She is wondering alone. She lost someone she love. She has the freedom to choose who she goes with as we all do"
Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:47 pm
User Image
Celeste nudged Lucian's hand. She wanted to go with him, but at the same time, didn't want to hold him back. She then decided to go with him and do whatever she could to help. She nudged him towards the man he was talking to, or tried to anyway, in her current state, she didn't have the energy to turn into her true self. She needed to eat more so she could turn back. She'd eaten the food he gave her, but at this moment, it wasn't enough to give her that kind of energy.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:39 am
User Image

The man smiles"Looks like she chose you. Come home"

Lucian sighs as he pets her"I will but only for a little while. I haven't seen all I want.Come little one"He puts out the fire and packs up his stuff

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:34 pm
User Image
Celeste helped him to pack his things. She felt strange around Lucian. She knew he was different from other's. She felt that she could trust him. She walked with the two men once they were finished with the packing. She drank the water that Lucian had laid out for her before they would get going. Celeste stayed close to Lucian, walking next to him, even when her paws started hurting from all the walking that day. She wasn't used to walking this much.

Mystic Moon Ampris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image

Lucian noticed as they were walking that she was going slower. He shifted his stuff then picks her up.To him she felt light but that was because he wasn't human.He holds her"Rest little one"His body was really warm.

The other man watches as they walk"She will like our land. It is safe there"

Diamond Flight

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image
Celeste blushed underneath her fur as Lucian picked her up and held her. She leaned herself against the warmth of his chest, and buried her face in his chest to try and hide her blush. She'd forgotten she wasn't in her Ookami form. She stayed close to him, eventually falling asleep in his arms feeling safe in them. She decided when they got to his home, she'd show him what she really was before she fell asleep.

Mystic Moon Ampris

For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces