Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:00 pm
A certain detainee stopped by room 10 on floor B5 and promptly knocked on the door. Behind him stood a Gardevoir who was eyeing the Joltik on her trainer's shoulder with an intense dislike. Aside from bug types being strong against psychic types, Namie didn't appreciate Izaya having obtained her so shortly after she herself had been obtained by him. And why? All because he had suddenly discovered he could communicate with bug-types. And he claimed he didn't even like pokemon!

Namie supposed that didn't mean he wouldn't use them to his advantage, but she didn't like the idea of that little pest going around everywhere and doing spy work for him. Worse yet, the fact that both she and Mika were on the same team meant that they had to actually work together. Ugh! As if being Izaya's pokemon wasn't bad enough. She could tolerate some of the more competent ones like Mairu and Kururi, but Celty just infuriated her with her uselessness due to not wanting to fight others when she could. Celty had been at the top of Namie's s**t list...that is, until Mika showed up.

It was Namie's understanding that they were here to see the red-haired man from before, KO. The one that had made Izaya briefly lose his temper. Namie liked that man, and not just because he could understand her. However, she was curious what they were here to see him about. Maybe she could convince him to convince Izaya that the Joltik had to go. She wouldn't stand to work with the horrid thing who, for some reason, everyone thought was so adorable. It was revolting!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:33 pm
After Izaya's knock, muffled footsteps grew in volume as the room's occupant drew close to the door. A quiet click sounded as the doorknob turned, but unfortunately for Izaya, the man behind the door was not the one he'd been expecting. Instead, a green-haired young man of a very slightly shorter stature stood in the doorway, dressed in jeans and a dark short-sleeved shirt, and fixing the newcomer with a curious and mildly intrigued expression. "Who're you?"

Behind him, a Zorua darted underneath one of the beds and a Vulpix aimed a disapproving frown at the human and his pokemon from her place beside the bed, ears twisted back.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:12 pm
Izaya blinked and stared at the green-haired man. "That's my line," he answered. He looked at the room's number again to double-check he had the right one. Yup. So, then...was this KO's roommate? The detainee grinned and rested his forearm against the doorway so he could lean in and get up in the unfamiliar grunt's face. "Is your roommate in?" he asked sweetly.

Mika and Namie were silent, but neither missed the two other pokemon in the backdrop.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:52 pm
Apart from the room number, all of the decorations KO had put up remained in place - from the curtains to the potted plants to the mirror on the back wall - which further verified that this was, in fact, the right room.

While Sync had been a Rocket for a number of months now, he didn't pay too much attention to others unless it was necessary to do so. He'd never seen the unfamiliar man standing on the other side of his door before, and thus knew practically nothing about him. When Izaya drew close, for a moment Sync drew back and fixed him with a wary, searching expression.

And then the moment ended.

The grunt shifted his stance to put his foot behind the door so he could lean on it with one arm, and an amused smirk slowly spread across his face. "It's not if it's my door you're knocking on," he corrected the other man, "and no, he's not."

Both Vulpix and Zorua continued to remain silent, the former watching the strangers warily and the latter hiding beneath the bed still.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:54 pm
The man in the trainee uniform observed the green-haired stranger draw back at first before shifting his stance. He giggled lightly at the verbal response he received as well as the smirk.

"Ah, what a shame. Perhaps I could trouble you to entertain me in his absence, then. I could hang around until he returned~" Izaya held out a hand. "I'm Nakura. I don't believe that narcissistic red-head ever mention you during our conversations together. Perhaps he was hoping to keep you a secret from me."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:13 pm
Nakura's words elicited a chuckle from the grunt that sounded almost child-like. "I don't entertain other people," he replied, his amused smirk widening as if Nakura had just told a funny joke, something that obviously wasn't to be taken seriously. Just for the amusing suggestion, though, the grunt deigned to offer his own hand for Nakura to shake. "Sync," he responded, "and he was probably too busy sewing or something." Or maybe he didn't think it worth mentioning, because Sync certainly didn't think discussing roommates was really worth talking about for any significant length of time. Beyond that, though, the green-haired young man pointedly withheld from commenting on the rest of his company's statements - company he pointedly did not let inside.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:24 pm
"Oh, but you already are," the black-haired man assured him. He clasped Sync's offered hand and gripped it tightly; meaningfully. Using it in an attempt to pull the grunt closer to him, he moved his mouth close to the side of Sync's head near his ear. "And you think so? I think it more likely he just wanted to keep you all to himself, Sync-chan."  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:47 pm
"And here I was about to say the same," the grunt countered, allowing Nakura to grip his hand and lean in close for the moment. If the close proximity bothered him, Sync gave no indication. When the moment passed he chuckled and ducked his fingers around the other's wrist in an attempt to circle his arm and thus remove his hand from Nakura's grip as well as create more space between them. "I find that hard to believe, especially since he seems like the type who'd much rather have his own room." He certainly seemed like he could fill up all of the space himself and then some with just clothes. The guy had so many clothes, it was still difficult for Sync to wrap his head around.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:34 pm
Nakura gave no resistance as Sync maneuvered his hand out of the other's grip. "Well, yes, he might give that impression, but he also strikes me as the sort of man who isn't all that he seems," he answered. "You know, someone who puts that much effort into their appearances is bound to be hiding something."

"So how about you, then, Sync-chan? How long have you been a part of this wonderful organization?" The man gave no intention that he was planning to leave anytime soon. Namie sighed and crossed her arms over her chest.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:42 pm
Sync gave a breath of a laugh. "So like practically everyone else," he noted aloud as he leaned against the door more comfortably. While Nakura seemed content to stay and chat for an indefinite length of time, Sync did as well - with the other man outside his room. "Almost everyone's hiding something."

How long? The grunt loosely folded his arms over his chest and hummed under his breath as he thought about the question. It wasn't anything that difficult to find out, anyway. It was probably about... Huh. Had it really been that long already? "A little under a year now, I think." He opted not to ask Nakura the same question.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:00 pm
"Not at all. Some people are very much open books whether by choice or not. Others are so shallow or superficial that they wouldn't have anything to hide even if they wanted to." He shrugged. "In this organization, though, I suppose it's easy to believe what you say is true. And among Rockets, it may very well be."

"A year..." He stroked his chin thoughtfully. "I guess that explains why I haven't seen you around. Been pretty busy myself over the past several months or so. Normally, though, I like to familiarize myself with everyone I can." He smiled amicably. "Can I offer to buy you something? A drink from the cafe, perhaps, or lunch?"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:43 pm
"Heh." Nakura's words drew forth fleeting hints of rancor in Sync's expression. "Some aren't hiding anything, but most are," he replied with a shrug. In the end it didn't really matter if someone was hiding something or not; it wasn't any of his business unless it directly affected him, and that so rarely was the case.

This, though, made him lift an eyebrow curiously. A year - a few months - how long had this guy been here? The grunt didn't bother or care to be discreet as he glanced down at Nakura's uniform to make sure he hadn't made some kind of mistake. Nope; trainee. "How long have you been here?" He asked. Something about the trainee's phrasing gave him reason to think he wasn't brand new, but how could he still be a trainee if he'd been here for several months?

While he didn't respond to the offer of food or drink, he left it ambiguous whether he'd missed it accidentally or intentionally.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:14 pm
Izaya grinned at the question he was posed. "Come chat with me over food and I'll be happy to answer that," he told Sync, his eyes glinting with mischief. "Or do you just want to stand here talking to me all day? Which would be perfectly fine with me. I'm sure all the other grunts down this hall would love to know what's going on between the two of us." He laughed aloud. "While I'm pretty sure my reputation couldn't suffer any more than it already has, I don't know about yours."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:23 am
Ah, he was going to push it, was he? Sync mulled over the thought of food, but mostly over why this guy seemed to want to get food with him so badly. "I don't really care either way," the grunt admitted with another chuckle, still smirking in amusement. Did this guy ever quit? "And I don't know about your reputation, but if I have one, I don't know what it is - nor do I care about that, either. Why do you want me to go eat with you so bad?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:47 am
"Because I want to find out more about you, obviously," Izaya sighed, sounding exasperated as though trying to explain something simple to a child. "Isn't that what people tend to do? Are you playing dumb on purpose, or are you just really socially inept?"

"Also, regarding your reputation, I'd be more concerned about that if I were you. If people start to think you're homosexual or the like, you might find yourself getting hit on a lot more. But if you're fine with that, good for you. I just know some find it rather annoying, especially if they aren't homos."

The man pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes. "You don't seem to care about much at all, do you? Makes me wonder why you're even here."

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff