Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[S] Monster's Den Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:26 am
Sol is a man whose life has been dictated since birth, that on his twenty first birthday he must be sacrificed to a monster his family has imprisoned so that it won't kill them all. Treated as less than a person because of this, he despises his fate and has tried to run away multiple times. Each time he has been brought back and beaten for it. On the day of his birthday Sol comes to a decision, since his family wants to let him die for the "greater good", then he will let them die and accept whatever twisted love he might get from the monster.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Sol Cheza
Personality: Surly and violent, somewhat mentally fragile due to the abuse and neglect he's suffered. Has an odd fascination with monsters because of his fate. Very pragmatic, will do anything to survive.
Background: Born into a family that has for centuries used sacrifices to quell a monster that their ancestors captured, the ancestor found it fascinating and wished to study it or keep it as a prize.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Nur
Personality: He's malicious and cruel, taking great pleasure in the pain of other's.Rather than laugh or smile or taunt people, as normal ifrits might while watching people mourn or hearing them scream, he tends to be unnervingly calm.... Because of this calmness it can be hard at times to determine his true intentions. Smiles from him are rare. And patience is not a quality he has.
Background: He's been locked away for centuries, unable to return to his home or see the outside. It's an agonizing existence and has started to wear him down over time. His only sort of reprieve from it all are the sacrifices promised to him, sacrifices which he's been killing in crueler and crueler ways as the years have passed. The screams of his victims placate him... sort of... but his still can't wait for the day that the family finally slips up.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:39 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Nur
Personality: He's malicious and cruel, taking great pleasure in the pain of other's.Rather than laugh or smile or taunt people, as normal ifrits might while watching people mourn or hearing them scream, he tends to be unnervingly calm.... Because of this calmness it can be hard at times to determine his true intentions. Smiles from him are rare. And patience is not a quality he has.
Background: He's been locked away for centuries, unable to return to his home or see the outside. It's an agonizing existence and has started to wear him down over time. His only sort of reprieve from it all are the sacrifices promised to him, sacrifices which he's been killing in crueler and crueler ways as the years have passed. The screams of his victims placate him... sort of... but his still can't wait for the day that the family finally slips up.

Looks good I'll post sometime tommorrow  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:48 am
Luneaska

Okay :3  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:21 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Luneaska

*Sorry there's a family emergency so I won't be able to post until the weekend, really sorry!*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:30 am
Luneaska
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Luneaska

*Sorry there's a family emergency so I won't be able to post until the weekend, really sorry!*

That's fine. Hope everything turns out okay  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:41 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

"I'm half asleep but finally I can post*

Sol swore and struggled as he was dragged bodily to the cellar where his family kept the monster, he was already sporting a black eye and steadily bleeding lip. His family looked worse and that was something he was proud of.

"If you hadn't fought us, we could have spoiled you on your last day instead of locking you in a room like a wild dog." One of them hissed at him, in response Sol merely grinned showing off his bloody teeth.

When they got to the cellar they didn't even go through the formalities, they just shoved him in and locked the door.

"Goddamn pissants, I hope you ******** choke on that tradition of yours!"
He spat out glaring at the door.

After kicking the door and realizing no one was coming back, Sol slid down into a sitting position with a huff and stared into the darkness.

After waiting fruitlessly for his eyes to adjust and for the monster to appear he spoke into the darkness.

"Oi,you awake in there? I wanna make a deal."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:15 am
The creature sat in silence with his back pressed against the cool concrete wall. He didn't know what day it was... or what year. The only time he ever knew either was when a new sacrifice was brought down to him. Even then, he couldn't be sure, as he was certain that the family had not kept their every twenty-one year promise.... They were fearful of him sure, but at the same time they knew he had no way to actually tell if they were lying to him or not.... He had no calendar and doubted he could understand it even if he did.

It made him feel a little... helpless to be honest. Stuck in this room with no sense of time.... completely alone... But closing his eyes helped.... made the darkness and the empty space much more tolerable..

He had started to drift off some into an actual rest of sorts, when he suddenly heard noises nearby. At this, his eyes instantly snapped open and turned to look at the source. It was by the door. People were yelling, one was cursing.... Seemed his sacrifice had finally come and had been dragged down kicking and scratching.

Smiling as he listened to the young man curse, he took in Sol's appearance for the brief moment that the door was open, only for it to quickly be shrouded in darkness along with his own form...

There was a bit more noise-making after that in the form of kicks and huffs before his sacrifice finally called out to him, requesting a deal. He couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of it.

"A deal? How original of you. In all my years I don't think any one has ever asked to make deal with the likes of me," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he slowly began to stand, the shackles attached to wrists jingling as he did so," what could you have that I could possibly want?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:26 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

"Your freedom? Revenge? A way to get of out of this shithole? Take your pick"
Sol said but, realizing that the person wasn't going to do anything yet inched a bit closer to him. Finally after a few minutes more his eyes adjusted to the darkness and he blinked.

"Huh you're not what I expected you to look like." he said, realizing his lip was still bleeding, he idly swiped his hand across it.

"With how many of my family was pissing their goddamn pants over you, I expected you to be some tentacle beast from hell, the book they my ancestor wrote about you doesn't really describe you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:05 am
Luneaska

Watching the young man near closer, he listened to his propositions in silence. A century back he would have accepted the offer without a second thought, but he knew better now... If he tried to escape, he'd merely waste what little energy he had left. After all, The reason why these sacrifices were so far apart was not to appease him, but rather to contain him and keep him under control. Iif he skipped even one feeding or used his abilities in excess, he would burn up.... literally.,..

Even so.... This young man was intriguing.... He'd never seen a sacrifice fight against their fate. Some would cry and others would beg, but none would dare struggle all the way to the door....

Rising from his spot on the floor, he moved as close to the young man as the chains would allow. He then proceeded to snap his fingers, causing a flame to erupt from the tips of them. Snapping again, he made a flame a tad bigger, so as to see the man a bit better.

"A tentacle beast? No, those don't exist.... I am from hell though... Or a place like hell anyways....," he said a spark of amusement flucking in his eyes at the sacrifices wild assumptions..,," you know... You look a lot like your ancestor... Same eyes..., and nose... Do you know magic as well?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:08 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

At that question Sol held out his hand, the blood that he had swiped from his lip onto his hand twisted turning into a crystal, which he then crushed.

"You could say that."
He murmured, but at the comparison to his ancestor his expression twisted into one of disgust.

"Don't compare me to that cowardly shitlord, look I don't get a goddamn ******** about what happens to those people. As far as I'm concerned the day they decided that I was going to be their sacrifice was the day they were dead to me. So do you want out of this place or not?!"
He snarled out.

Sol hated the comparison to his ancestor, he loved his eyes with their bloody red hue but, being compared to that man....

"The only thing I want to do is live and live in peace...frankly if you kill them I would piss on their graves."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:20 am
Luneaska
]

His eyes widened slightly at feat performed by the man before him. He hadn't expected him to actually know magic. It had merely been a joke. After all, in all his years he had never received a magical sacrifice. He thought maybe the magic blood had thinned out at some point. And yet... He had just done it....

Slowly his lips curled into a smirk as he listened to the young man go on about how he hated his ancestor and his family. This.... This was perfect... A young mage capable enough to help him escape, but not capable enough to prevent himself from becoming a sacrifice to begin with. Their betrayal of this mages trust would be the death of them and his freedom would be assured. It was.... It was too good to be true.... There had to be a catch or a trick.... Well, only one way to find out he supposed.

Chuckling at the mans passionate hatred, he stood up straight from his crouched position, causing his shackles to jingle. "Calm down young one. I understand you are anxious to get your answer, but there is no reason to get so feisty," he said as he made the flame a bit bigger so as to illuminate the room more thoroughly," I do want my freedom and will help you escape as well. But I need two things from you first."

He paused for a moment, waiting to make sure he was still compliant before proceeding with he demands. "I need you to remove these shackles from my wrist and... I want your pants...," he said calmly as he continued to stand there, his nakedness becoming more and more apparent as Sol's eyes adjusted to the light.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:53 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Sol blinked in confusion at the last demand, wondering why the man would need his pants, when Nur lit up the room and showed him exactly why. He let out a strangled squeak and his eyes snapped away from the ifirt immediately going to stare at the wall. His body flushing up to his ears.

"I-I don't think my pants would fit, since you're um...well." He trailed off still staring at the wall.

But uh the shackles, I can do that." He said and walked towards the man, determinedly keeps his eyes on Nur's face and not...the other area.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:58 pm
Luneaska
"]

Raising a brow at the squeak, the djinn listened as the man stuttered back a response. Nur scanned him over as the man trailed off, attempting to find the rest of the boys sentence in his posture. He'd turned pink for some reason. Had he made the flame too hot? Dimming the flame, he continued to watch him in silence, only for it to click in as Sol walked closer to him.

"Oh you are small," he said, realizing that he was probably at least a good half a foot shorter than himself."Well, regardless, I still want them. You can keep your undergarments, but I want the pants."

It was a ridiculous request, of course, and he knew it, but he took great pleasure in the idea of the young man having to witness his entire family being murdered in his underpants and after being alone in a hole for a century he could use some amusement. Rubbing his wrists after the shackles were removed, he stared calmly at the young man, waiting for the request to be filled.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas