Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Happiness found in the Night. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:21 pm
Everything happens for a reason. Even in the modern days. There are cities surrounded by forest and woods since humans haven't really be around. what lives now are those who are of animals and humans. They see the world differently.

and so our story begins with three, a mother type, a father type and a child. what will become of them ?  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:14 pm
User Image
Caprice, a girl who was a mixture of a wolf anthro and a human, was at the orphanage sitting under a tree in the playground of the building in the backyard. She was five years old and had spinal problems which caused her to walk on all fours. The orphanage didn't have the money to help her with it. She used to just be hunched over but it had gotten so bad, that she was now walking on all fours. She was hugging a stuffed wolf that in one of her arms as she sat under the large, shady oak tree, away from the other kids with tears in her eyes. The other kids picked on her because of her spinal problems. Plus the fact no one wanted the expense of her medical bills, which the orphanage was barely able to afford. All the poor girl wanted was a home to call her own. She had her face buried in Fang the wolf's plush fluffy fur. It was all she had to remind her of her real parents. It played a lullaby that her father wrote for her before she was born, which was the only thing that she'd fall asleep to. Fang looked like her father, since she was a daddy's girl, or at least she used to be. As she sat under the tree, she heard the volunteer leading another family around. Thinking she wouldn't be adopted, again, she just peeked out from behind the tree, with her ears against her head and her tail against her stomach as she hugging Fang against her with one arm, hoping that she'd one day get a home.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina was a rare breed. No one knew if she was wolf or fox, She like to keep them guessing. But she was of both. She was famous as a model and singer. She was walking down a path thinking on her life. She knew something was missing. She sighs as she runs her fingers through her hair

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image

Name: Zeke Midas Wolf

He was known as the 'Big Bad Wolf' in these parts. He ran a jazz club in town he was famous for his 'Little Reds' who were his dancing girls while he served nice dinners and Liqour. He liked his little joint it wasn't so fancy as most people would seem but it was good enough for him and appreantly most of the people who came around here. He liked most of all being a bartender it was a little hobby of his. He was wiping down tables with his massive paw whistling while the girls danced to some music and the band was swinging,"Seems like its 1940's up in here hey I aint complaining No one appreicate the classics no more", he tells an overly drunk human male who came in here all the time,"Man what I wouldn't give to be back in that era.. all the classy brods the big lights I'd have moved up to cali!", the man who was listening nods and then hiccups in the process,"eh your funny whats your name?", by this time the poor guy passes out and he looks over the table at him grinning,"Little bit to much I'd say sir", he laughed.
Mystic Moon Amphris

Diamond Flight

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina kept walking and smiling at all that pass by her.Many walk into his club speaking about seeing Gina"I can't believe she is in our town.""I know, She is more beautiful in person. Wonder why she walking without her guards" Gina kept thinking. She didn't need her guards since she could kick anyone butt when needed

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:36 pm
Mystic Moon Amphris

Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke goes over to help the human man up patting him on the shoulder before calling a cab, he picked up his wallet looking at his adress and wrote it down he then replaced the liscense back in its wallet and puts it back in the mans pockets patting the poor chap. He noticed some people where coming in and talking excitedly he grins when he hears the name Gina Starling. So that Hott babe was in town? What great luck! He goes over to a mirror combing down any stray hairs and heads out the door of his club whistling she was alittle ways down the street he might just get her attention.... "Welcome! To Big Bad Wolf Jazz Club! Great food and Liqour and all the entertainment and respectful comfort you shall need!". He hoped he would at least catch her attention so he could talk her into entering.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina stops and looks over at him"Sorry wolf boy but I don't do clubs. Have fun"She tosses her hair over her shoulder as she turns and kept walking. her hip sways as does her tail

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:38 pm
Mystic Moon Amphris

Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke kept a low growl from escaping his lips as he follows after her,"Its not just a club this place is Classy doll trust me I run the joint", he calls after her noting how sassy he was acting he refrained from a whistle. He didn't get to close he didn't want to seem like he was taking advantage of her, then he notices a taxi pulling up and his friend jefferson the Alligator Anthro got out,"Hey! buddy!", he left the sassy female for a moment as he crosses over,"The man is back in the bar follow me", he motions for his friend as they go back in the bar and seein the drunk jefferson shakes his head,"I know the poor guy is knocked out cold get him home okay?", he said helping Jefferson carrying the poor drunk out to the taxi,"Aye! and make sure you put it on my tab okay? The fellow don't know what he is doin". He called after the taxi as it drove off.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:16 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina laughs softly, as she walks down the path. She heard children laughing and walks towards the sound. She loved little kids.

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:47 pm
Mystic Moon Amphris

Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke turned around but disappointed that Gina was already gone,"Man try to get a girl to notice ya and she goes off somewhere", he sighs scratching the top of his head,"Can't a man get a break around here?", he walks back into his club getting behind the counter,"Aye tony my man", he states seeing his working bartender come back,"You doing okay bro?", the guy laughs and nods,"Good good I'm a go check on the danes", he gives him a big wolfish grin and heads to the back where he goes to check on the dancers entering he claps his big paws together,"A'ight girls we have alot of costumers dont be slacking cause you been bored that goes for you two tina", he jabs a finger to a female who was priming in the mirror,"You my star gal but I aint pampering that vanity", he states,"Now lets go show these people how its done here", he then leaves while his dancers get read to go out on stage, he heads to the bar again frowning as he sits down,"Give me a cold one tony got turned down by a classy gal not in the happiest moods right now", he states propping his arm before he cups the side of his face looking down at the bar.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image
Name: Caprice Titania Miller

Caprice was hiding in her room, packing what little she had to her name into a backpack that she had with her after she'd been bullied and the bullies started playing keep away with Fang. Once she was packed, she sneaked out of the orphanage, with tears in her eyes, before she started walking with Fang in the backpack as well as a locket with a broken chain that belonged to her mother with a picture of herself and her mother and father. After a while, she managed to find a spot in the park under an old oak tree that was an abandoned animal home. She managed to pack a blanket and a small pillow. She found some fresh leaves, and a few other things before she made a bed, and went to get some food. She had a little money, but not much. She went to a small bread stand before she paid for a couple loaves for a couple days. It was all she could afford. She cried as she ate her lunch, hoping that she could find a home of her own. The orphanage was looking for her with the police. She knew this but didn't want to go back to that place as long as she was not important to anyone.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina watches all then she goes for her walk. She hums softly. It was getting cold and she didn't bring her coat. She didn't want to go back home yet. She kept walking

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:59 pm
Mystic Moon Amphris

Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke took up the drink once it was offered to him and gulped it down fast. With a loud sigh he got up,"A'ight im going out... need to get my mind off things...", he frowns and picking up his coat in the back heads outdoors. He makes his way down the street glad he took his coat it seemed to be abit chilly. He goes over to a local park close by sitting down on a park bench he looked over toward a tree which had a strange wolf child sitting down eating food, he wondered why she was sitting like that... He shifted his gaze away he did not want to get into deep when it came to kids.. they were always wanting stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:12 pm
User Image
Name: Caprice Titania Miller

Caprice had tears in her eyes as she ate. People were staring at her, mainly because she was sitting strangely. She couldn't help it. She was born with severe Scoliosis. Her ears were back against her head, as she slowly ate her food. Fang was in her backpack as were her things, which was on her back at all times. Her face was starting to turn red from the cold. She was freezing and shivering but didn't want to go back to that awful place. It wasn't as if she asked to be born with this disease. It could be corrected but no one she was adopted by could afford the surgeries or the treatment. She placed the second loaf of bread in her backpack, before she went underneath the tree and covered up trying to get warm. She didn't have much to her name. It was a sorry sight. She sneezed a bit a few seconds after she went underneath the tree and started to fall asleep. She had a cold before she left, and was still trying to get over it. Her nose was red from the cold air, and she was starting to feel horrible again.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff