[Fin] Table for Three Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:06 pm
A little while after Sasha left the farm they would receive a text message. //Hello! Alas it seems that it's the bus for me but I would be glad to meet you and your amor later today, say 7pm at Ibérica on Soliflore St.? Tapas, drinks, conversation, and whatever else we might fancy afterwards? There are many places to go close by.//

Or of course they could go back to wherever the couple, or one member of the couple, happened to reside. It was an attractive possibility for the end of the day but if it turned out not to be so he would not be heartbroken, pleasant company over food was nothing to be sneezed at.

Only a few moments after his initial text Zevran pulled out his phone again and added on impulse; //My treat, in thanks for teaching me about my new friends.// He had the money at the moment so why not enjoy it? It wasn't as though he had rent or bills or anything so tiresome to worry about and there was always more money out there for those who knew how to get it, one way and another.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:56 pm
//Thanks! I'll contact Taavi now and see if he is free.// Lex typed back and sent the message before switching contacts to Taavi.

//Hey, luv! Would you be free to met me and a new friend at 7pm? We're planning to meet at Iberica on Soliflore St. I think you would like him.// He paused considering. //I also caught a Caterpie. They are cute.//  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:07 pm
//Excellent!// With his concise reply sent Zevran turned to head to the bus stop with his new Caterpie riding his shoulders and a basket with a grey and red egg in it in one hand. This had certainly turned out to be an interesting day so far! With luck the pattern would continue.

Taavi was at work when he got the message and conscientiously finished stacking the shelf he had been working on before checking his phone. "Hu!" he said aloud with a slight raise of his eyebrows and a small smile, Sasha was quick to make new friends! This wasn't much of a surprise given how they two of them had met and then ended up dating in such a short space of time. Also, Caterpie! Also also, food.

//Aww, Caterpie! I can't wait to meet and talk to it! And yeah, at work atm but I finish at 5. I can get home and change in time to meet you! As usual can't pay though, sorry.// It would do him good to make a new friend, and also to have a decent meal! Maybe there would be leftovers he could take back to share with Abel for breakfast? That would be good!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:26 pm
//Should I meet you at your place and we can walk together to the Restaurant? Zev's a new trainer, so he is treating us as thanks for my help earlier. Though I plan to give him more when we meet again. He also caught a Caterpie.// Lex replied and added a kiss emoji to the message.

//PS. I'm sure the caterpie are going to love being able to talk to you.//

Lex switched contacts, going down to Zevran and tapped it. //We'll meet you there after Taavi gets out of work.//  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:46 pm
//Sure that works, I'll meet you outside the building. Is it far to the place from there? I guess we can fly if it is, nbd. I'll be happy to help him out too! Can't wait to meet both the bugs, and your new friend I guess lol! xx// Apparently Sasha made friends with people who had lots of spare money to throw around, bonus! It would be good to make sure this guy was on the right track with his Caterpie as well, all too often well meaning but ignorant trainers ended up doing harm to their pokemon friends though poor diet or other care.

//Looking forward to it!// Zev replied cheerfully.

The rest of his afternoon was fairly uneventful; travel back, get lunch for his new pokemon and a snack for himself, and then pass the time with them until it was time to get ready to go out. The little bug creature really was very cute and seemed to be quite adventurous so he kept it out of its pokeball as he headed to the restaurant.

Zevran had opted for a fairly casual look for the evening which consisted of his usual leather jacket - he didn't have another coat - with a pale pink buttoned shirt with the collar and top button unfastened, slim fitting blue jeans, and brown leather shoes rather than his heavy boots from earlier.

Having already reserved the table for three he went inside and through to the back terrace where they were to be seated, took off his jacket and settled down to wait for Sasha and their boyfriend, Taavi had it been? This was confirmed with a brief check of his phone, it wouldn't be a good start to get his name wrong. It was never good to get somebody's name wrong come to that.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 11:29 am
Lex gave a shrug as he read the message and preceded to google the directions to figure out the distance. //It doesn't seem that far, but I don't want you exhausted walking there either. Specially when you finished up work.// He typed and thought for a moment. //Figure it out after you get out of work. Flying is always an option.// He really liked flying.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 11:48 am
//Cool, see you later then. Love you. xx//

And then it was later. He'd dashed through the shower, dried his mane of black hair, and then spent a while debating what to wear. It wasn't like he had a lot of clothes - he really, really didn't - but he still found himself hesitating over the choice. What was everyone else going to be wearing? He didn't want to look out of place.

Eventually Taavi fell back on the old staple of a powder blue buttoned shirt - his only buttoned shirt - with his ranger pants which kinda smartish, if a bit figure hugging.... Well they had been figure hugging before, his legs had got a bit skinnier since the new year. Oh well, he looked alright he guessed? After putting a few braids into hair hair there was nothing left to do and it was coming up to the time he'd told Fluff he would be outside and so Taavi bid farewell to Abel and the pokemon who were remaining behind, put on the coat from Sasha's sister, and headed downstairs and outside to meet his boyfriend.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:51 pm
Lex hadn't bothered to change and cheerfully hugged his boyfriend the moment he appeared, slightly dusty from the farm. "Taavi! You look yummy, and is that a button up shirt?" He beamed and reached to play with the braided hair. "Are you ready? I think you will love Zevran."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:56 pm
"Nooo, it's not," Taavi replied with a grin and a laugh, "it's actually just your imagination, in fact I'm not wearing a shirt at all! Um, yeah though I'm ready so let's go! I don't want to keep him waiting, especially if he's paying."

The walk to the restaurant was quick enough and uneventful, Taavi held Sasha's hand most of the way just because he could. When they arrived however he fell back slightly and gestured at Sasha to take the lead. "Um, you know what he looks like! I'm right behind you." Someone might have to ask where he was sitting, if he'd already sat, and while Taavi could deal with that without a problem if he had to if he didn't then he preferred to avoid it.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 3:17 pm
"Mmmhm? I think I approved on the shirtless idea," Lex replied, looking over Taavi and nodded. "Not sure if the general population is ready for such a treat though."

He smiled, and cheerfully lead the way into the restaurant, fearlessly looking around expecting to quickly catch Zevran and sighed before talking to the host. "Ooh, thank you!" He sad and then pulled Taavi father in. "We're in the back terrace which is nice. I probably should have text him we are here, but it can be a surprise now."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 3:30 pm
"Ooh, that sounds nice!" Taavi replied with a quick smile, following behind Sasha as he headed through the restaurant and then back into the evening sunlight. There were a few tables out here but only one of them had a lone man at it so Taavi assumed that was the one, and sure enough the man smiled as he spotted Sasha and got to his feet in order to come around the table and meet them.

"Ah! Sasha, and Taavi yes? Buenas noches! ¿Cómo están?" he greeted warmly; Taavi couldn't help but focus on the tattoos that adorned his face as he spoke. Sasha certainly made interesting friends... Attractive interesting friends in fact but was just going to ignore that. Well, maybe look a bit but that was normal and acceptable right? Sasha was probably looking too.

"Um, yeah, I'm Taavi," Taavi confirmed after a moment with a friendly, if slightly shy smile. "Err, and I'm good thank you!... That was what you asked right?" Ugh, sweet Arceus let him not already have made an idiot of himself!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 3:38 pm
"All of you go and change clothes and make me feel under dress," Lex bemoaned slightly before beaming. "Thank you for getting the table Zevran."And he gave a happy noise at the Spanish? He was pretty sure that was Spanish. Mmhmphm. Yum.

"I hope we haven't made you wait a terribly long time." He said, shifting to gently tug Taavi towards the table. "Did you find any more pokemon, Zevran? I left before you got on the bus, and there certainly were enough pidgeys." The small bird pokemon were everywhere.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 3:56 pm
"No no, I was not waiting long Sasha, and yes Taavi; it means how are you, plural!" Zevran acknowledged with a chuckle before moving to pull out the chairs for the couple. "No need to worry, you look just perfect Sasha," he assured the pale haired man with a small nod. "The informal look is all the rage you know and it makes a pleasing contrast to our attire; if we all recline properly in our chairs we may be mistaken for a group of models out on a photoshoot." Sasha's boyfriend was quite cute if a little on the skinny side, though he was both a little younger looking and much shyer seeming than Zevran had expected.

Oh? Well... okay he was having his chair pulled out for him now? Maybe it was a Spanish thing? It might be, they kissed their friends right so maybe pulling out chairs for your guests was also a thing? It made enough sense to Taavi that he didn't question it any further, and he offered a quiet; "Thanks," as he sat down. "You do look nice Sasha," he added to Zevran's praise with a smile. "You always look nice. Hehe. Um. Maybe we should get some props? People are always holding random items in photo shoots right?"

"Ah, that is true!" Zevran grinned. "Do not worry, we will soon have wine for the table and that will suffice I am sure. And I did as it happens, find more pokemon I mean," he continued to Sasha. "I went to see the farmer and asked about transport, which was not to be had but I was offered an egg. As I was hungry I accepted despite my confusion but it turned out to be a pokemon egg not an edible one!" The blond man laughed and shook his head. "Not at all what I was expecting but they seemed desperate to find it a home so how could I refuse?"

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:02 pm
"I look like a wind blown mess, but thank you," Lex chuckled and gracefully took his seat, lips giving a tiny twitch of a smile. "Oohh, we will have to get some pictures then, do you think we could get our server to take some?" And promptly send them to K.O.

"Ooh! That is wonderful Zevran, raising pokemon from an egg is trying but well worth the trouble. Do you have it with you? Or pictures? Perhaps between Taavi and I we can identify the breed for you." He offered, excited.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 4:14 pm
"I am sure they will oblige," Zevran chuckled, settling back into his chair and scanning quickly down the wine list. "A white to start?" he suggested with a glance between the couple seated opposite him. "Verdejo is usually nice, or would you prefer sangria? Ah, but the egg, yes." Zevran pulled out his phone and swiped through to a picture of a red and grey egg, which he turned towards Sasha and Taavi. "Perhaps you can-?"

"Oh that's a Zoura egg!" Taavi cut in enthusiastically. He then promptly looked embarrassed at having jumped in before even letting Zevran finish let alone allowing Sasha to speak first. "Um! Sorry! Ahaha. Pokemon are sort of my thing, I used to be a ranger back in Hoenn and Zorua and their evolution Zoroark are native to Unova, where I was born. They're really cool pokemon! They can make illusions that affect all the senses though, um, they don't come into their full powers until they evolve and they have to practice a lot to make good ones or extensive ones. Ahahaha, um, sorry I'll stop rambling now! And I don't mind what we drink, I'm easy! Um, easy to please." Oooooh no he was making an idiot of himself. Hopefully Zevran wouldn't mind, he knew Sasha wouldn't.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff