Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
"Reading" Group Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be interested in participating?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:20 am
I was trying to think of a way to get some discussion going again, and I thought a reading group might be fun. Every few days or so, I could post a new chapter of a Tanemura Arina manga for download and we could discuss it. I think it would be better to start with a shorter series, maybe one that people are a little unfamiliar with, like I.O.N. or Time Stranger Kyoko.

Please answer these questions if you are interested in participating:

1. What series would you like to read/discuss?
2. What is your preferred file sharing site? (Yousendit, Rapidshare, Savefile, etc.) Or does it not matter?
3. How often should new chapters be posted?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:03 pm
I'm considering joining because I think this is a really good idea. I don't understand the second question though. As for the rest;

I don't really mind, though I really love TSK and FMwS. Then again, I love all her mangas...including the short stories, such as Ginyuu Meika.
2. What is your preferred file sharing site? (Yousendit, Rapidshare, Savefile, etc.) Or does it not matter?
Like I said before, I don't really understand this question...Dx
Hee. I think one or twice a day; but that's only my opinion. I have an addicting habit to read one manga a day so I think my thought differ from others.

` i H i T A C H i i N

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:13 pm
.Koutei.Mitsuki.Otomiya.
I'm considering joining because I think this is a really good idea. I don't understand the second question though. As for the rest;

I don't really mind, though I really love TSK and FMwS. Then again, I love all her mangas...including the short stories, such as Ginyuu Meika.
Like I said before, I don't really understand this question...Dx
Hee. I think one or twice a day; but that's only my opinion. I have an addicting habit to read one manga a day so I think my thought differ from others.

Well, the idea was not to do a licensed series. For one thing, it is illegal to distribute scans of licensed series, but for another, I want to get people to read other things by Tanemura Arina!

The file sharing this was just because some people have problems downloading from certain sites.

I was thinking of uploading a chapter every day or two, so that everyone could read a chapter and we could discuss it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:47 pm
TSK or ION, Perhaps Fire cracker is melancholy

Um...It doesn't really matter, but i'm getting used to those which you listed there.... (Just DO NOT do MegaUpload)

One every 2 weeks to a month, debating on how often the chapter is discussed. 3nodding

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:48 pm
Count me in. xd

1. What series would you like to read/discuss? SDC... Cause I'm like, so horribly behind in it right now... Maybe this will eventually catch me up.
2. What is your preferred file sharing site? (Yousendit, Rapidshare, Savefile, etc.) Or does it not matter? No preference for me...
3. How often should new chapters be posted? I'd say once every two weeks or once a month to give everyone time to read and post. Not everyone gets on all that often.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:56 pm
I'd love to participate.

1.What series would you like to read/discuss? Full Moon Wo Sagashite(Full moon O Sagashite in the U.S.A. so dont get confused if I call it that).

2.What is your preferred file sharing site?(Yousendit, Rapidshare, Savefile, Ect.)Or does it not matter? I dont understand this question, but I'm only familiar with the savefile.

3.How often should new chapters be posted? I would say from a two week period to a month. Since not all users log on that often and to give them some time to read and post.  

Karin Rose

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:30 pm
Karin Rose
I'd love to participate.

1.What series would you like to read/discuss? Full Moon Wo Sagashite(Full moon O Sagashite in the U.S.A. so dont get confused if I call it that).

2.What is your preferred file sharing site?(Yousendit, Rapidshare, Savefile, Ect.)Or does it not matter? I dont understand this question, but I'm only familiar with the savefile.

3.How often should new chapters be posted? I would say from a two week period to a month. Since not all users log on that often and to give them some time to read and post.

Well, I don't want to do a licensed series because it's against the Gaia TOS to post scans of licensed stuff. Plus people are already reading and discussing that one on their own. I want to get people to read some other stuff by Arina so we can have discussions about those series, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:05 am
Lovely, I would just love to be a part if it's alright. XD

Shinshi Doumei Cross or Time Stranger Kyoko. (Since currently not licensed. .-.)
2. What is your preferred file sharing site? (Yousendit, Rapidshare, Savefile, etc.) Or does it not matter? Yousendit is good, but I am okay with anything.
3. How often should new chapters be posted? Every two to three weeks and if needed, a month. n_n;

Ramtasma

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:38 am
TSK or FMWS seeing as I haven't read those in a loooong time but I wouldn't mind any manga.
I like savefile the most. xD
Try every 4 days? Since this guild isn't as active so it might bring people more active but people may be busy as well so during that time period, they can read the certain chapter.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:55 am
I'd love to talk Time Stranger Kyoko with people ^_^ (Ion was good too...).

Time Stranger Kyoko of course! heart

Nope, doesn't matter (downloaded the series from a site a LONG while back and I have it saved on a cd...).

A new chapter per day would be about right I think...  

meekachan

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250

kittiko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:07 pm
i really like the idea. 3nodding if you do start it would you pm me or something? i'm really intrested in this.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:21 am
kittiko
i really like the idea. 3nodding if you do start it would you pm me or something? i'm really intrested in this.

Sure! I think I'll send out a PM to everyone who said they were interested. Do you have any preference as to the series?  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

` i H i T A C H i i N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:30 am
I am really starting to actually get into Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne. I think that would be a good series to srtart with; but it's already lisensed right?

I don't really mind then. Anything is good for me!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:30 pm
1. What series would you like to read/discuss? The ones you mentioned, Kyoko and I.O.N. (I have a mate in japan looking for Kyoko for me but she cant find it!)

2. What is your preferred file sharing site? (Yousendit, Rapidshare, Savefile, etc.) Or does it not matter? Dosnt matter for me, as long as someone links me I'll be on it like a shot!

3. How often should new chapters be posted? As much as I'd like to say weekly, thats fair to everyone I'd say 2 weeks. After all it dosnt take a lot to get onto a computer for 30 mins.

heart Great Idea! I really hope this gose ahead! I want to read anything every written by Arina-chii! heart

Moggleberry

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:49 pm
I'd like to discuss ION, after the three longer series ION is my favorite. It's so cute. I also think it would be good to dicuss Arina's short stories. They're all so cute.

I like all of them equally, so it doesn't really matter to me. Although, Rapidshare has been annoying me recently.

Well, there should be enough time to discuss. Once a month would drive some people insane...I think every other week or so.

Anyways, this is a great idea, I love it. I'm up to date with all of Arina's manga now, but there are plenty of people who aren't. We just have to make sure that those of us who have read the stories don't give anything away. Heh.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff