Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
TMNT 2012 RP (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image
Eclipse, a wolf that was an escaped experiment and now the teenage mutant ninja turtles' pet, was on the couch in the turtles lair. She was bored as she rarely got to go out and just be herself outside the lair. Mainly because of her robotic appendages. She did love the turtles and all, after all they saved her life, but she missed being able to go outside whenever she wanted. She was wild as a pup, but was taken from her pack when she was about a few months old. To this day, she longed to see her mother again. Sure running in the sewers and hunting the wild rats was fun, but it didn't quench her thirst for being able to just be herself. She couldn't eat the rats, because of the fact she didn't like the taste of their fur. Plus there wasn't much meat on their little bodies. So mainly she hunted them for sport. She then perked her ears as she heard the turtles coming into the lair. She wagged her tail at them going over to the old subway railing, sitting in front of it waiting for a few seconds before they'd show up.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:52 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Leo, Donny, Mikey, and Ralph had come back from a mission that Leo had complained about leaving before the left,"We could have gotten caught and I hope Sensei isn't up..", states leo alittle paniced, Mikey just made a Psh sound with his mouth and stated,"Oh yea like that old geezer would ever hear us coming in", he then notice Eclipsed and went over to her,"Hey puppy we are home how was our wittle esclipsey wipsey doing while we were away?", he asked kneeling down and petting the dog while Ralph sighed heavily in the back,"And there he goes acting stupid again I mean come on Mikey you could try to be smarter", he then turned to don who was looking at him like really and aksed,"What?". Don sighed and stated,"Oh nothing but asking Mikey to have a higher IQ then the average person is sorta asking for it besides he is a hopeless cause", she sluggishly walks off to his room leaving the 3 brothers to do whatever they want,"I'm going to train you two stay out of trouble", states Leo as he walks off to the training area leaving Ralph with Mikey who was still petting the dog and giving it baby names,"Okay... i'm gonna go watch some tv I guess you do..", he stops looking at Mikey who was on his belly now laughing as the dog licked his face,"Uh just do what you want I guess..", he goes off to sit down and watch tv.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image
Eclipse wasn't a baby anymore, so she wasn't wanting Mikey to treat her as such, but wagged her tail before she got an idea. Something she only did to Raphael. She started sneaking up on him, looking at him with the same look she gave the wild rats she hunted. They knew she was only playing around, but she never really got the chance to practice on Raphael anymore since they were allowed to go the surface world as long as they stuck to the shadows. She kept quiet as she sneaked up [behind him while he sat on the couch. Then when she got close enough, she tackled him pinned him to the ground before she got off him. She usually did this when she was bored and wanted to play. Once she got off him, she gave a small howl like bark as she grabbed her pull rope. It was a real rope since regular dog toys never lasted long with her. She growled a bit before she barked at Raph, wanting him to play. She knew he might not though, since he had an 'image' to maintain.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:59 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Mikey sat up laughing as Eclipse let him and went off to do something else,"Wait come back!", he then proceeded to whine and sit there feeling bad as he watched her go,"Why she not wanna play with mee?!?!", he states make a pouty face. Meanwhile ralph had been tackled by her unexpectedly and now sat up glaring at her, before he seen her face he looked around making sure non of his brohters were in sight before playing tug of war with the dog,"You are still cute even though your not a puppy anymore", he states smiling as he pulled and yanked on the rope, he then heard a familiar voice from behind him and he stopped as leo's voice errupted from the background,"And I thought you said she wasn't cute like 3 days ago", he smiled crossing his arms as Ralph turned and seen leo,"Yea well!", said ralph flustered as he let go of the rope and glared at Leo crossing his own arms,"I was just playing with her so she wouldn't tackle me I thought I told you guys to stop training her to do that crap!", he glared at his brother stalking out of the room as Leo shook his head,"Sorry girl I forgot how stupid he was", he goes over to pet Eclipse and smile at her,"You wanna go play with Mikey? or you want me to play with you?", he asked her kindly. Mikey now proceeded to pop up from behind the couch yelling boo at Leo who turned and watched the idiot faceplant into the couch,"Owie", he then rolled off the couch sitting up dazed,"Uh.. that hurt alittle...".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image
Eclipse went right over to Mikey before she sat next to him. He could be such a pup sometimes, in her opinion. Then again when wasn't he a pup? She then nudged his hand, when he fell off the couch. She was always looking out for him, as well as his brothers. Eclipse had a kind heart. As she was preoccupied trying to get Mikey out of his dazed state by lying next to him on the floor, before placing her head on his lap, it was getting late. Though after a while, she fell asleep on the couch.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:48 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

[sorry its been a busy day]
Leo shook his head at his brother,"Mikey why you do that?", with a sigh he smiled and couldn't help but laugh when the dazed mikey was being helped by esclipse,"Ha! seems like Eclipse has to still baby you cause your just hopeless", he grinned and heading away as mikey looked over at ecspile and patted her head,"Sorry girl I'm really bad.." he gets up and sits on the couch watching tv while Eclipse falls asleep. It wasn't very long before Donny comes out and asks,"Have you seen Leo? I have to ask him something", he states mikey shrugs,"Don't know where he is maybe in the training room?", he goes back to watching tv while donny heads there he comes back 5 minutes later and states,"He isn't there he isn't in his room where is he?", he asked mikey again. Mikey sits up,"I don't know maybe he got lost should we go look for him?", he asked as ralph comes out of the room,"Go look for who?", Mikey turns torward him stting on the couch,"Leo he is missing appearntly I mean i seen him about an hour ago i think...", he stated unsure.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image
Eclipse woke up when she heard Leo was missing. She yawned a bit, making a small noise as she yawned some. She was able to track, but knew Leo was more than capable of defending himself and his brothers. She'd help if need be, but knew that Leo might be in trouble. She started sniffing around for his scent before she started to follow it to where ever Leo was.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:40 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Her nose would lead her to a sleeping leo in a strange or odd area, where is is somewhat in the sewers it seemed on patrol but he was sitting up on a platform area where he was elevated from the floor while he felt her nose against his hand he woke up alittle,"Huh?", he yawns wiping his eyes as he sits up,"Oh hi there girl sorry i was asleep is everything okay?", he asked her with a smile. Meanwhile back at home Ralph, Mikey and Donny were searching everywhere while they called out Leo's name,"Leo where are you!", stated ralph as he started to look up in the ceiling joints,"Leo...", states Mikey doing something hilarious oblivious like looking in the couch cushions as if he would be there,"Leo!". shouts don as he heads to Sensei's room and asks,"Master Splinter have you seen Leo?", the rat peaks out one eye open and asks,"No I have not where has Michelangelo gone?", donny shakes his head,"Thats the thing he is missing we arent sure were he is", master splinter states,"Hmm...", before getting out of his mediation,"He is most likely right under your noses and you worry so much for your brother though I do believe he will be easy to seek out", he then goes into the next room where mikey and ralph were still searching.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:56 pm
User Image
Once she found Leo, Eclipse laid down next to him. He and Raph were her favorites since they didn't treat her like a baby, or try to check on her robotics every few hours. She wagged her tail as she nudged his hand onto her head before she laid on her side and pawed at Leo's face wanting to play some. She was tired but liked whenever Leo or Raph would play with her. Well, when they weren't fighting over something.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:08 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Leo turned torward her smiling,"Come on girl lets play", he then jumped down from the leg as he turned around crouching slightly as he said,"Lets have a little chase now shall we?", he grinned as he took off running leaping and jumping off the walls deeper into the sewers. Meanwhile back at home... Master Splinter had approached from the doorway and looked about,"It seems that Michangelo is not home instead of searching for him hear go out and find out I am sure he will be fine", he turns to the turtles,"Work together and you will be a strong unit", he explains before turning around and going back to his own room. Donny looked at Ralph and so did MIkey they both probably seen him as next to leader as of Leo so they expected him to know what to do next,"Well you heard Sensei we go out and find Leo simple as that", states Ralph trying to play it cool and not crack under the pressure. He then started out the door as the other two followed.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image
Eclipse took off after Leo as fast as her legs could carry her. She was running along side him, all the while, making sure not to get in the way of his jumps. She still had some scars from the condition she was in as a pup. When they found her, she was half starved, half frozen, and half dead from blood loss. Donnie, with the help of some crang tech, was able to save her life, with a few bumps along the way. She about died on them a few times, but thanks to Donnie's medical know-how, she was able to recover, after many late nights of pain and some up-all-nighters with each of the turtles changing her bandages and keeping her calm. Even Splinter kept her calm by petting her despite the fact she'd growl and try to bite each of them as a pup. Sure, she wasn't strong enough to break the skin back then, but she wasn't too trusting of them until later on. After she was able to see they were trying to help, she'd let them hold and cuddle her. She'd been with them ever since, even if they thought she was a stray dog at first.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:58 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Leo laughed as he tumbled and jumped off the walls going back and forth as Eclipse caught up to him as he tried to pick up speed and went deeper into the sewer systems until he stopped nearly out of breathe,"PHew!!", he exclaims,"That was a workout sorry about that", he smiles turning torward her,"Sorry I can't go on for a minute don't want to use up all my strength.", he told her. Ralph, Donny, and Mikey filed out of their home as they head into the sewer systems,"We will split up head in different directions if we meet Leo we will head back torward the main entrance in no less than 20 minutes after that we will go searching for him together", Ralph stated the orders pleased with himself that he was doing the order taking for once and not Leo as they rounded the split he gave them hand singles and the two split off heading off in different directions he stayed on the straight path ahead while donny took to the left and Mikey took to the right.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:23 pm
User Image
Eclipse came to a stop when Leo did. She was panting a bit, as she went up to him. She then perked her ears hearing footsteps in the sewers. She recognized the scent though as the Foot. She began to growl and snarl, barking viciously while baring her fangs at the FootBots in the darkness. Her fur began to stand on end as she glared at them when they came out, revealing fishface and Dogpound as well as the footbots. Eclipse stood in front of Leo, her body language showing she'd attack with the intent to kill if they came any closer. Dog Pound laughed. "Awwww does the little doggie think she can defeat us?" Fishface responded with, "Now, now my friend. Do not forget that she's a wild animal. Though I do have to agree that one turtle and a wolf couldn't defeat all of us." before he ordered the bots to attack. Eclipse went for the throat on a few bots before they started to get what she was doing. Then again, she was not one to stick to the same fighting style either. She managed to bite fatally wound some bots, before she went after Dog Pound, biting his arm, before she was pulled off and thrown into a wall. She was hurt in that instant, but kept on trying to get up and continue on but couldn't stay up, even with the Krang tech on her body.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:07 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Leo was confused on why Eclipse was acting weird when he heard footsteps to but before he could react the enemy was infront of him. And before he knew it Eclisped had attacked,"No!", he said to her though it was already to late they should have retreated until they could get back up, he growled slightly with frustration and lept into battle he began to attack the bots slicing them and then heading into thickness of the battle he was trying to pick off the small fry before he made it over to Dogpound and fishface but before he could reach to two Esclipse had attacked dogpound while he flung her up against the wall, Leo seen a flash of red as he launched himself forward with a fray of wild attacks on Dogpound, The next thing he knew he felt himself being swarmed with bots and he thought all was lost until he heard a familiar voice from behind,"Need alittle help there bro?!?", yelled out Ralph as he jumps onto the nearest bots and takes care of them he helps leo get on his feet as they face off against the villian, as they begin to finish up the bots all the while Leo was worried about Eclipse.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:32 am
User Image
They were relentless, but in the end, were no match for the turtles. Eclipse was hurt, though she was able to get up finally. She had hurt her non-mechanical leg when she hit the wall. Once she was able to get up, she limped over to Leo, as her leg hurt when she applied pressure on it. It was just a sprain though. She nudged Leo's hand gently. Trying to say sorry about what happened. Her instincts were telling her to protect her family. She didn't mean to cause trouble. Her ears were back against her head, as she tucked her tail against her stomach, in a sorry way.

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces