Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A forest that resides beside Light Manor. A river streams out of the forest and towards the beach.

Deeper into the forest, a pond can be found along a giant tree with what seems to be a giant tree hollow that can be used for temporary shelter.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:01 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Once Tsuyoi reached the forest, she slowed down, thinking that Jaecen wouldn't follow her after seeing how she was. She noticed a giant tree that had a hollowed out hole. She walked over to it and put her hand on the tree, which had burned the spot her hand touched. She quickly pulled her hand away, "Oh...sorry..." she said to the tree as she looked up at it. The giant sword then suddenly disappeared, as it seems that it no longer needed to be used. She sighed and walked into the hollowed out hole and sat down, wrapping her arms around her knees. Her tail stuck out from the hollow...but she could care less. She looked down at her knees, "...I guess this is how I'm gonna live for now...until I return back to my real home..." Her eyes teared up as she thought about this, letting the tears drop down on her knees, "...I say that...but why do I feel so....." she then buried her face in her knees as she silently cried.
Red had been nearby Tsuyoi this whole time, however, she was hiding up in one of the trees. She lied down on one of its branches, staring up at the trees that blocked most of the sky. She sighed, "Now, her hubby should be here soon...or not, possibly." she said before shrugging.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:44 am
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen walked into the woods holding his side. He hadn't even bothered stopping the bleeding. It only felt like a small pin p***k to him but he was still losing blood. He looked left to right trying to pick up the scent before sniffing the air. "s**t... I've lost too much blood." He yawned. "Gonna need a good nap when this is over..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:17 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Red had yawned while stretching out her arms, "Oh man...so tired." she said before rolling over onto her stomach, her arms and legs dangled. She then spotted Jaecen, "Ah, and here comes Mr. Jae." she said before laughing a little. She sat up and hopped down, landing in a bush that broke her fall. She then got up and began to move towards Jaecen. She whistled to get his attention, and waved her hand in the air towards him.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:28 pm
Jaecen Light

He turned his head towards where the whistle came from. "And, uh, you are?" Memories started to come back. "Oh, right... You're that girl.... The one I put some sort of spell on... It's been way too long. Five years to be exact.... Sorry about that..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:11 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Red puffed out her cheeks as she folded her arms at Jaecen, "Well gee, I'm flattered you remembered who I am." She raised her eyebrows when he said that it's been five years, but shrugged, not caring. She then stomped her foot, "Also! Take this stupid spell offa me! Your darling almost killed me a few times because of it!" she demanded. She then turned away from him with a pout, "Seriously, you can't treat a girl like a dog. Putting me on a short leash."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:44 pm
Jaecen Light

"Yeah, sure. Um, let me find a book first. I believe it's called, 'How to Trust a crazy kid with a wolf that acts as her shadow?'" Jaecen replied. "Before we continue with our antics, where's Tsuyoi?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:52 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero had finally reached into the depths of the forest when he collapsed near a small pond. It seemed his body was starting to become worn after all those fights with only a few minutes of sleep since yesterday when he killed that ice hearted Nobody. He just hoped Jaece, Ridley, and Tsuyoi were all safe. Xero rested against a tree as his eyes began to close. "Looks like its lights out for me....heh....heh." Xero drifted off into sleep.

Mood:
Protective
Party:
Croexn

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:02 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

She turned back to Jaecen with a glare before sighing with an annoyed expression. "Look for a giant tree with a big hole in it. She's hiding in there. Why do I know that? Well, guess you can say I know how beasts like to act." She raised her eyebrows, looking in Xero's direction, "Oh great..." she rubbed the back of her head before looking at Jaecen, "Well, I'll leave you to it then." she then began to head towards Xero, grumbling to herself a little.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:07 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen blinked a second before going on. He took his hand off his side and kept walking until he found such a tree. "Wow... Something like that does exist..."
Jaecen walked around the tree, cautious not to make any noise.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:36 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Tsuyoi's mind was elsewhere, so she didn't even sense Jaecen was at the tree she hid in. She used her index finger to make a drawing in the ground, it was a star. She sighed, "I guess when everything calms down...I'll get out of here..." She then looked at her hand, looking at the finger that still wore the onyx ring Jaecen gave her. She furrowed her eyebrows, "I don't even deserve to wear this." she said to herself as she began to take it off. However, due to her whole hand being that of a dragon's, the ring was stuck on her finger. "...of course." she decided to leave it on for now until she returned back to her normal human self...though she didn't know when or how she would do that. Last time this happened to her, she needed her father's help to change her back...but there was no way she would return to her father just for this reason. She looked at her tail as it still stuck out of the tree hollow, making it move a little. It was strange having a tail...she couldn't understand why Shinochi and Odayaka don't find it bothersome.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:59 pm
Jaecen Light

He leaned against the backside of the tree, opposite of where the hollow was. "At least I know now that it's not just me with some crazy f***ed up magicks. And trust me, I've got a couple up my alley."
He sighed and took in the surroundings. It wasn't part of the Manor but it was part of where the tags reached. There was a small brook trickling onward a few feet away. "We'll definitely have to explore these woods a little more when we get everything back under control. I'd forgotten what living in the forest is like."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:23 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Tsuyoi lifted her head when she overheard Jaecen speak, "Wha...Jace..?" But, she just hid further into the hollow, bringing her tail inside with it curling around her. She held her knees closer, "...why did you follow me?" she said, watching the entrance of the tree hollow as if expecting Jaecen to show himself. The cracks of her dragon parts glowed and orange-red color, and so did her hair. The whites of her eyes glowed red, and her pupils pink.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:29 pm
Jaecen Light

He smirked and looked down with folded arms. "Just look closer at the ring. It's not an ordinary onyx stone." Jaecen took a moment to look at the trees before continuing. "You can see something in it. The universe, I think. I can't tell you what that means or how it got there but I can tell you what it means to me."
He chuckled to himself and paused. "But I won't because it's my secret. But what isn't secret is that whatever happens, there is always a way to reverse what I've become. Even if it's a bit difficult."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Tsuyoi furrowed her eyebrows before doing as Jaecen said, looking down at the onyx ring. She looked closely at it as if focusing on it. It took her awhile, but she could see what Jaecen spoke about. She stared at it for awhile before covering it with her other hand, "..." she didn't know what to say. However, she did want to turn herself back to normal without her father's help...and she wanted to be able to control her rage more easier.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers