[FIN] [PRP] Lonely Musings (OYBehalf + StandByMe) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Behalf wandered between the trees a little ways from home for a time. Revenge had been a little moody, especially given his strange aloofness that she couldn't quite understand. He'd concluded a long time ago it was just something she couldn't see that he could. For once, he needed alone with his own thoughts. He shied away from that, knowing full well that if he were to ever voice it, she would likely start a fight. Sharing everything with a sibling made for some nasty jealousy when something was actually held back for once.

He sighed and wandered to the small stream nearby for a drink, enjoying the cool water on his tongue and facing his strange listlessness that seemed to strike at the oddest of times.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stand had been wandering for a time now, going where she wanted, stopping as she pleased and so forth. Currently, she had decided stopping for a bit of rest, maybe some water and food was a good plan.

She was humming softly as she walked, watching a foxbun go darting into some bushes after startling it, and she laughed a little because it had started to run one direction, then turned and went the other, doing a little flip in mid air before it'd gone into the bushes.

With the laugh still on her lips she stepped out from between the bushes herself, having heard the water. A drink was a good idea.

-- Piggybuns --

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:35 pm
The buck startled but didn't move, flicking his eyes up to view what had made the rattling in the bushes only to find a lovely grey and sunlit touched doe. He blinked a little and then felt himself relax, the spike of fear draining down and leaving his feet feeling cold. He straightened himself then and gave his tail a good flick.

His first reaction was to simply dodge away and not say a word, but he found himself hesitating which made his silence relatively awkward.
"Oops, pardon me,"he managed oddly, and then took a hesitant side step to walk away, though he lingered on her pretty smooth face for a moment before he did.

Lirilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:01 pm
She had started to lower her head to the water to take a drink of it when she caught movement just a very short ways away and lifted her head up again before even getting a drink.

An ear flicked a little as she studied him, realizing she'd startled him, and even as he started to move away. "Why are you sorry?" a simple question, but really he had done nothing wrong. "I should apologize, I startled you by the looks of things, coming out here laughing."

Stand took a step forward one hoof in the water, though she lowered her head again to take a short drink, lifting her head and giving it a slight shake to get lingering water droplets off her face.

-- Piggybuns --

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:49 pm
That was true, he'd realized, slightly maliciously, but bit it back. He didn't feel up to causing a ruckus today. He'd leave that up to Revenge instead. He sniffed a moment and straightened his head a little, realizing he'd been coming off as rather sheepish and weak. Why was he so jumpy? That was a mystery even to him. "Um, well I... I suppose," he gave in. His curiosity, however, got the better of him in the long run. "So, what was so funny?"

Lirilei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:45 pm
"Oh, nothing special. Just as I was walking I startled a little foxbun." she gave a soft laugh.

"Though, the funny part was when it started running it went one way, stopped really fast and sort of flipped around mid air and dashed in the other direction faster than I could blink. But it just looked so funny the way its little body twisted around in the air like that."

She flicked her tail with a smile. "You ever see anything like that before?"

Pigxels

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:49 pm
He flicked an ear and puckered a lip at that. He'd seen it, at least a few times his sister chased one... Not the right thing to bring up right now, so he doubled back on his thoughts and smiled as charmingly as he could, which still seemed to have a slight wicked edge. "Indeed, I have. They're adorable little balls of fluff. Not quite my style though," he added, thinking back to his spider and his moth. Bugs seemed to befit him more. He decided to use that thought to further the conversation, somewhere feeling this was actually a rather nice encounter with someone other than his sister, and other than the malice he usually entertained. "What's your preferred type of familiar?"

Lirilei
Sorry for the wait! ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:13 pm
"No? What's your style?" a curious note from her as she took another drink of water before stepping out. There though, was a thoughtful note from her.

"Never stopped to think about it before, but I once saw a Zikwa with a bat and I thought the bat looked really cool. Otherwise hmmm...."

Her voice trailed off in a thoughtful hum and she shifted her weight a little. "But I think songbirds, they're pretty and I love listening to them sing."

She looked back to him waiting to hear what kind it was he liked the most.

Pigxels
No problem!

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:48 pm
A wry smile cracked his lips a little, given he'd backed himself into a bit of a corner. He did a brief little whistle behind him, and summoned the solid white moth from down on her perch against a large tree. Best to keep Trap a bit of a secret. Spiders tended to spook others easily, and for once, he found himself enjoying this little roundabout. The moth fluttered a couple of wingbeats, and then perched herself along his rump, flapping lightly occasionally and blowing a little sideways in the breeze. He felt himself smile. "This is Purity," he mumbled almost to himself. "I only acquired her recently, but so far, she's a pretty fun little companion, and since she can fly, she's always nearby if I need her. Doesn't make much of a sound, though, but she flies," he offered.

Lirilei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:07 pm
"Oh!" she breathed a softly pleased note seeing the moth come fluttering down. "So pretty. Never seen a moth this close before." always as they were going by, so this was something of a rare treat to her mind.

"That's so cool! I don't have any pets or familiars." which wasn't a bad thing, just meant the ones that others had, if they were agreeable to others, she could sort of fawn over. Like Purity.

Pigxels

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:16 pm
He cocked a brow at her, genuinely surprised. "Really? I figured you'd have quite a few, given you seem to really love animals," the buck said eyeing Purity behind him. He felt himself smile again, which his familiars so often managed to make him do unexpectedly. One of the few things he found that brought him honest joy. He eyed her again and realized that they'd managed to have a conversation lasting longer than ten minutes, and that things seemed to be going rather nicely. For once. He realized how long he stared, and then glanced away, swishing his long tail awkwardly, and chewed on the inside of his cheek.

Lirilei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:35 am
"Really!" she laughed at his surprise, a soft gentle sound, not mocking him in the slightest, more laughing at herself. "Maybe I just haven't found the right one yet. They're all so wonderful and different. I'm sure I'll find one that calls to me some day."

It was just how she felt. Oh sure she liked to look at them and all, admire them especially when they belonged to someone and she could see them a little closer up than normal but there had yet to be a spark of sorts that made her go 'I want one of those/I want that one!'. She figured it would happen some time.

Stand caught him staring and gave a smile as he looked away, and she took a little step closer not wanting to spook Purity in any way, and risk angering him, though as she made that closer step she had a realization and gave another laugh, her ears flicking.

"I'm being really rude, here we are talking and you're showing me your wonderful pet, and I haven't even told you my name! I'm Stand By Me." she flipped her head up a little with a smile, getting hair from her eyes as she did so, tail swishing a little.

(WC for posts: 703)

Pigxels
Sorry for the delay! Been a busy week for me.

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:50 pm
Her step made him instinctively want to back up to fit his bubble, but he stood still, his legs not working with him. Then she said her name, and he couldn't believe how stupid he was. They really hadn't shared their names. "You're not rude, I'm rude. I didn't give mine either, like a right proper gentleman,"he cleared his throat, and then straightened himself, trying to look dignified and not awkward in the slightest. Some semblance of social skills was would do, he'd concluded. "I'm On Your Behalf. I have a sister named Revenge Taken, but, she's... uh, not the personable type, so I won't bother to go fetch her to say hello." he said, and bowed a little for her. He added the latter part in a string of awkward flowing words. No. There's no way that would possibly go wrong, right?

This made him question himself, and he turned back carefully to see if she had been around. Revenge's worst trait was that she was very quiet on her feet, and could sneak up on almost anything, including him. He puckered a lip and paranoidly checked behind him before turning back, and flashing her an even more grisly awkward half-smile, flattening his ears to his head like he'd done something wrong. Pretty, he thought seemingly from the blue.

Lirilei
I feel ya! No worries, we almost done! .D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:47 pm
Him calling himself rude earned a sweet smile and she shook her head a little, amused a little more than anything now, and she straightened her head some. “How about neither of us are rude? Maybe we were both just distracted by animals, and pets, and familiars and talking about them?” well shrugging the ‘blame’ from the both of them made more sense than the two of them shouldering it, especially over something so completely trivial and silly.

“It’s really nice to meet you.” She giggled softly at his words. “I’ll keep that in mind, that you’re the personable one, and easier to talk to than she is.” His awkwardness was oddly endearing to her, and she found herself stepping a little closer, even as he turned around to look behind him, which made her wonder just what it was he was doing.

That half smile given though, had her doing the simplest thing possible, she pressed her nose to his neck. “Why do you look like I might yell at you? Or kick you?” her voice was soft as she pulled back, looking at him curiously. “Everything is okay. Really!”

WC:894

Pigxels
yes, yes we are!

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:07 am
Normally he would pull away from contact, or at the very least, simply tense up. But she was warm, and it was strange that his body seemed to disobey his mind and lean into her a little. His eyes widened a bit, but he struggled to hide it. "I, well she... It's been nice to meet you too," he switched, tilting his head to the side a bit. He sort of wanted to flee, and then break it all off and head back home like he did any other day. But any other day didn't find him this close to a sweet doe, and his loneliness lately had been chewing at him so badly. He swished his tail, and then contemplated that. "Should you like to stay for a little while? I rather seem to enjoy our little conversation, and we could walk down the river a ways farther from my sister and rest by some shade for a quiet afternoon. U-unless you have something else in mind..." And now his mouth betrayed him, too. Today was such a strange day. Maybe it knows better than me, he concluded, and the thought almost scared him.

Total Word Count - 1,112 Words!!

Lirilei
Woo thanks for the reminder!! >w<

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out