Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
The Rich and the Poor (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image

gaia_diamond Jasmine Wolfe gaia_diamond

Jasmine, or Jazzy as she preferred to be called, had just robbed her newest family. The police were called, but she was long gone. She was hiding out with her loot in the slums of town. She was only robbing people just enough to make ends meet. She was in her true form as she had paid her rent for now, but she'd robbed just about everyone in town. As she thought about her next marker, she saw some police and hid her loot in a compartment in the back of the wall of her old home and went outside in her dog form, laying down underneath an old tree where her brother was buried. She sighed as she looked a little sad. She was born in this house, and she hated to steal from all the people who were kind enough to make her part of their family, but she didn't have a choice. She then heard a car coming towards her home. When she saw the guy that was getting inside, she went up to him thinking he was a perfect marker. Plus she could use the time to elude the police. She whimpered a bit looking hungry and sad as she looked up at the guy, which was how she always got them to adopt her dog form, then a few days later, she'd rob them some of food and a little money to make ends meet.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:02 pm
Quote:

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin had just got out of the car heading to his new home. They said there was some mysterious woman around town that stole your money if you weren't looking wondering if he should get a guard dog. He heads toward the home but before he could even make it to the front door step a stray dog comes out of now where whimpering. She looked tired and possibly hungry and having a soft spot for animals he gave in and knelt down to give it scratch behind the ears,"Hey there where you come from?", he inspected the dog alittle and found it was a female,"Oh your a girl", he laughed,"Alright sweetheart you wanna come in I think I got something to eat", he told her, getting up to walk up to his front door and unlock it with his keys. He heads into the kitchen opening up the fridge and seeing it empty he frowns,"Hmm.. okay maybe no food hey! you wanna go to town I can grab you something there", he turned to her wondered if she wanted to go or not,"Come on Lets go for a ride", he clapped his hands to get her attention and then headed back outside hoping she would follow him to the car.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Jazzy, thinking this guy was going to be an easy target, perked her ears when he told her they were going to get something to eat in town. She followed him to the car, with a wagging tail, and jumped into the car once the door was opened, before she laid on the comfy seat, which was much more comfortable than the other cars she'd ridden in. It was softer and it was warm in the car compared to her home which had no heat or Air conditioning. Jazzy curled up on the seat, not wanting to get in the way. She'd had her fair share of abuse in the past, but wasn't going to let that stop her from making ends meet. She wasn't all that educated because of the fact, she was mute. She didn't know how to talk much. Her brother was in the process of teaching her when he passed away. All she knew were the words he taught her, which was only enough to get by and get herself out of trouble. Her stomach growled as she lay on the seat, hoping they'd get to the restaurant soon. She couldn't wait to taste the great food of the rich side of town. No one there knew her since she'd change families a lot, so they figured she wasn't the same dog since each time, she'd act differently. Her dual color eyes only added to the beauty of the fur that covered her body. She had one hazel and one icy blue eye. She could already smell the food of the rich district, which was always a welcoming smell to her.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:58 pm
Quote:

User Image
Justin Adams
[sorry for the big picture i'll shrink it abit later]
Justin smiled as he got into the car with her and they started to drive into town, he looked over at the dog giving it a good scratch behind the ears and he decided to keep the windows up and the air conditioning on. He kept the radio off to he just got this dog he wasn't sure how she would react to the sound of the radio every dog was different and he didn't want to make her to uncomfortable. He rounded the corner of the street and heading into town he went over to a local sandwitch shop luckily it had a drive thru and he went ahead and used it seeing it would be easier,"Yes I need one deluxe meat sandwich's and one turkey", he heard someone ask if he would like anything else,"Yea a bottled water... do you have bowls?", they answered yes,"okay can i get one I need water in it for my new dog", they told him to pull around and when he got to the window he grabbed the food and water, he paid the cashier and then turned handing his new dog the deluxe meat sandwich and the bowl of water,"There you go sweety.. now we need to get you some actual dog food and a collar... and i can take you to a salon..", he was trying to think of all the usual things he would need to do for a dog,"I'll make you an appointment for the vet next week and we can get you some toys...".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine's tail wagged as she gently took the sandwich from Justin's hand. She was very hungry and ate like she was but was careful not to make a big mess. She even licked up the crumbs off the seat before she drank some water once she finished the water. Being that she was half husky, and half German Shepherd, in this form, she was quite a sight to behold. Her fur might have been matted when they first met, but she would be beautiful when the groomers would get done with her. Once the made it to the groomers, she got a little nervous, not used to being treated so nicely. She stayed close to Justin, acting like she was protecting him. She wanted to get this over with really. She knew her brother wouldn't approve of her doing this, but no one would hire her, because her kind was thought of as untrustworthy, and selfish. It broke Jasmine's heart whenever she had to steal from anyone who helped her out, but she knew she had no other way of making money. She sat next to him as they waited for the groomers to be ready for her. She looked around, and had to admit, it was nice to be loved so much. She got the thought out of her head though when her name was called. She as a bit unsure if she should go, or at least she was acting like it.

User Image

Guenivere ORion
((Lol okay. Just take your time.))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin found her a nice groomer it also had a pet store attached to it he goes in hoping he wouldn't have to make an appointment and to his luck they took her happily while she was getting groomed he goes over to the pet store looking at all the things he could buy her, he got her a brand new dog bed very large sized. two massive pillows for extra comfort, several chew toys, several different types of healthy treats, the best dog food they had on the market, and a new collar it had pretty pink collar it was wide and soft somewhat silky like and dangling from it he got a lovely pink crystal until he could add her name to it later. That was another thing a name and he wasn't sure what to name her,"Hmm... Anastasia? Lillian? Angel?", he frowned he wasn't sure what to do with a name for now he would just give her nicknames until he could figure something out. He goes back after buying his supplies and getting them into the car to check on his dog and see if she had been tooken care of.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine, having been bathed, and groomed as well as having 'the works', had just been finished when Justin came to check on her. Now you could see that her eyes were dual colors. The right one was brown and the left one was blue. As she waited for Justin, she felt sad about having to rob him like she was going to. She wanted to find another way, but thought he'd be like everyone else who saw her true form, mean and cruel. She thought he'd beat her should he find out what she really was. She wanted to get to know this guy. She then decided to play the good dog for a while longer, at least until she knew a little more about him. When she was brought out to him, she ran to him and jumped onto him with her front paws snuggling against him with a wagging tail and a few small whimpers coming from her. Poor thing was happy that someone cared about her finally and seemed to want her around.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:21 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin left the thoughts of names behind as his new well groomed dog approaches as she ran forward jumping up placing her front paws onto his chest and he laughed until he heard her whimpering,"Aww now there girl dont' be so sad!", he told her scratching her ears and leaning down to cover her head in kisses,"Thats a good girl.. now why don't you come with me and we get you into the car? look at what I got you", he holds out the collar he bought her as he leans down to try to place it on her hoping she wouldn't protest and actually like the collar,"I think this will do nicely its made of cotton and silk outlining I didn't want you having to deal with that polyester or harsh rope like material", he explained to her as if she understood him.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine loved the collar he got her and loved the way it didn't chafe her neck like the ones her last owners made her wear. Her tail wagged as she nuzzled him happily, trying to say thank you. Being that she wasn't really a dog, she didn't want to lick him. She wanted to show him what she was and not make him think she was weird for doing so. She looked really happy as she did this though, the collar felt really good around her neck and really showed off her dual color eyes, which showed how happy she was. She let out and happy bark as she let him kiss her head and scratch her ears before following him outside to the car. She had to admit, this was nice, having someone care about her for once, even if he thought she was a dog.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:36 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin was glad she was so happy and he led her outside not bothering with a leash and he noted that her eyes were dual color,"Huh thats really pretty I acutally like it if only I knew what to call her...", he was still thinking of names as he leads her and himself to his car. Getting inside he starts up and heads out back to his house. When he does get home he see's his house keeper coming out,"Mr. Adams you need help with that stuff?", she asked coming over to help him get the stuff out of the back while he lets his dog roam around,"Here sarah help me get this stuff in and then I'll help you make dinner..". He and sarah took several things inside.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine went to look around, and had to admit that Justin's home was really nice. Though when she saw Sarah, she tilted her head a bit, before going to look around inside and see where he kept his money. She started to sniff around, following Justin's scent to the area where the safe was. Now all that was left was to find out the combination. She had to find a way to make him open it so she could watch him do it. She then went back to sniffing around to make it seem like she was a normal dog, and nothing else. She then went to see all that Justin had got for her and had to admit, it was rather nice of him to do so. She was not sure if she wanted to stay in that rundown home of hers. She liked it here with Justin. She went up to him once she found him and nudged his hand, wondering what he was doing and what he was making for dinner.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:23 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin had the house cleaner set up everything for bella as he began to head for the kitchen he pulled out the food for dinner that was until he got a call on his phone,"Hello?", he asked the person on the other end while he began to gather the other ingredient tucking his phone up to his ear and neck,"Its nice to hear from you to April how is it going?", he smiled while he began to grab the spices and a sharp knife he set them down turning as his dog approached,"Uh huh..", he leans down petting her as she nosed his hand,"Sorry thats my new dog you wanna meet her?", he asked her pulling the phone down to jasamine he then told her,"Speak up girl thats my friend on the other end her name is April". A young woman on the other end of the phone began to talk to jasamine in a baby tone calling her cute and adorable as to say the least hoping to get a good bark out of her.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine knew what was going on but pretended to be taken by surprise and started barking and growling at the phone before she ran into the other room. 'Well that was embarrassing. That has to be the most degrading thing ever.' she thought to herself as she laid down on her new bed. Then she realized just how comfortable her new bed was. She curled up happily as she was loving this life. She was listening to the conversation between April and Justin, wondering if this April person was his girlfriend or something.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:34 am
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin laughed at his dogs response as he put the phone back up to his ear,"It seems like she didn't like you to well or maybe she doesn't like being called a baby April", he nods his head as he begins to chop up some veggies and then turn on the grill to cook the chicken,"Well you can come over if you want but I think its better if you stay away I just don't know how well she will do with a stranger yet", he explained to April, he listened to her on the other end, while he started to stir fry the veggies,"Alright if you get bit its your own fault", he told her while he set down his wooden spoon he then told her,"Okay but I'm not responsible for you see ya later", he pushes the end button on his phone setting it on the far end of the counter, while he smiled cooking away now there was still the thing of trying to figure out what to call his new dog,"I guess I can call her princess... but she isn't that stuck up.... she is really pretty though... I don't know..", he frowned wishing the answer would just come to him,"Maybe april will have idea's I suck at names", he sighs as he finishes cooking up dinner.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Meanwhile, Jasmine had fallen asleep, unaware of just how tired she really was. She was dreaming of her brother and herself as kids. They were playing tag when she fell down and started crying. He came right over and said "You have to be more careful Jazzy." Before he picked her up, and brought her over to the tree at her home. "Listen Jazzy, I know you feel conflicted about robbing this Justin guy. Don't do it! You're in enough trouble already and I don't want you to get hurt again." He said before she hugged him. She was curled up in a tight ball in her dog form in the real world, trying not to cry in her sleep. She woke up a few seconds after Jace, her brother, disappeared. She looked around, and laid her head down thinking to herself 'What should I do? If I don't take some money and food, I'll lose the house and starve. If I do, I'll be in even more trouble.' as she lay there before she heard the doorbell ring and perked her ears. She began to bark some, trying to protect the house, and keep up her act, not wanting to be found out just yet.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas