[PRP] Loyalties Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:26 pm
The next day he was due to meet Sasha for lunch and probably more if they could find a motel, but before the time they'd set he wanted to send a message. He spent a long time trying to decide what to say, how could he just text this? But Sasha couldn't pick up a call if they were with a client and he didn't think he could get the words out even if he had decided to call.

Eventually, around mid morning, Lex or possibly Sasha would find their phone buzzing.

//I'm sorry I didn't message back last night. I don't know how to say this but I didn't want you to have a total shock when you arrived. Valour was stolen yesterday. Are we still on today? I really need to see you.//

It was a terrible message but he hadn't been able to think of anything better.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:32 pm
// Do you want to meet up? Still? I'm not likely to be much help,// Lex typed, thinking it over. Valour was stolen? Well, this just keep getting more and more problematic. He sighed, rubbing over his nose, swimming in a too large jewel toned purple cashmere sweater that had been a gift from his sister. It was warm and soft. He had a worn black turtleneck underneath and dark blue jeans.

He curled his toes in his socks, stuffed in bright red ugg boats and so soft and wooly o the inside. //I can get their soonish? An hour or so.//  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:03 pm
Taavi stared down at his phone, reading the messages again and again. Did he want to meet up with his boyfriend/partner of more than a year when something awful had happened? Really? He loved Sasha but sometimes the things they said just....

//Yes. I know its not something you can fix Sasha I just want to be with you right now.//

Nobody could fix this but Sasha would help just by being here. Taavi wiped his eyes on his sleeve, exhaled, and typed another message.

//I'll be in the square like we agreed. Please come.//

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:26 pm
//I will.// Lex typed and sighed, head tipped back, and jittery tapped his fingers against his pants before fishing out his cigarettes. He lite one up and took a deep drag, exhaling through his nose.

<>Slipstream questioned, flexing her claws suggestively. She would take care of that what Lex wanted. She leaned close, a rumbling purr rising up.

"Problems, don't worry love," Lex sighed. It was going to be longer then he thought to break this up. He ran his fingers over her short plush fur and started to walk to the square.

He shouldn't had gotten this involved with a civilian.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:34 pm
Shaddaling

Taavi swallowed down a thick lump in his throat and typed a brief reply. //Thanks. Love you.//

About an hour later Taavi was waiting in the square. With his left arm broken and in a sling it was easiest to wear short sleeves so he had a t-shirt on along with cargo pants and boots. Over the top he was wearing the coat from Sasha's sister, though the left sleeve hung empty as his arm was tucked against his body.

Standing beside him were a pair of Vulpix - one grey one gold - and a scarred blue Scyther.

Swift lent against his trainer's leg, his eyes constantly flicking around as he searched for any sign of a threat.

Sky was stiller than her comrade but her wings twitched with agitation from time to time as she listened and waited for any cue to move.

Aurelia, though she now knew what had happened, was clueless. What was she even supposed to do about any of this? With no answers coming from anyone she just stuck close to Swift and waited.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:43 pm
Slipstream ran ahead, ears perked and swiveling about, alert and ready to shred anyone that touched her trainer. Lex followed a bit slower, smoke swirling up in light swirls. He continued to walk and gave a small smile as he caught sight of Taavi.

//Hey, I see you.// he typed and sent it, before continuing to walk to Taavi.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:50 pm
Sky's head snapped around and she focused keenly on the approaching dark type. <> She knew the other pokemon a little through their humans' association but didn't think much of her one way or the other, a little vicious for her taste but little more than that.

When he phone buzzed Taavi unlocked it to read the message before turning quickly to look for Sasha. Sure enough there they were; Taavi sagged a little with relief and walked quickly over to meet them. "Hey," he greeted and then dropped his head onto Sasha's shoulder, wrapped his good arm around them and mumbled something that sounded a bit like 'thank you'. Sasha was here, they couldn't help but they were here and that meant a lot.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:01 pm
Slipstream made a disgusted face as the two embraced and flicked her ear, settling on her haunches a bit away. So gross. She licked her paw, grooming out a bit of leaf litter stuck between the claws.

Lex hugged Taavi, tight, careful not to burn him with his cig and breathed slowly. "Hey," he murmured into the dark hair.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:10 pm
Strikes the Sky inspected Slipstream haughtily and then proceeded to sharpen on of her blades on the other in a rather pointed fashion.

As Sky sharpened one of her blades Swift lifted his tails and walked forward to stand beside her. <> Pleasure? No, he wasn't going to lie like that anymore. <> he amended politely.

Taavi gave a quiet hiss of pain as his broken arm was jostled but he didn't let go, he didn't want to ever let go. "They've turned him into a dark pokemon," he muttered after a few moments, "I know they have. The Rocket who took him was using two, he wouldn't hesitate to make another."

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:39 pm
"Ooh, Taavi," Lex looked at him concern and then down, touching the sling carefully. "Rocket?" He question and gave Slip a warning look as a slow growl worked out of her throat.

Slip snorted, giving a flick of her ear and ignored Sky and grinned lazily at Swift. <> She heard the hiss of pain, picked up the sharp scent of injury.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:48 pm
"Dark Arcanine," Taavi replied numbly with a helpless shrug. "And... yeah. They're the only ones with dark pokemon, and who shout down a black pokedex for and 'Agent' to come give them backup. His dark Scyther killed my friend's Zoroark too." He should message Sera, see how she was doing. Would she want to hear from him? Maybe he should try even if she wouldn't.

<> Strikes the Sky replied dryly, cutting in to prevent what would no doubt be a hesitant response from Swift. <>

<<Thank you, Sky,>> Swift said with a hint of sharpness that surprised him as much as it did anyone else. The Vulpix cleared his throat in the brief silence and twitched his tails in an agitated fashion, his moment of courage waning again. <> Swift growled and fluffed up his fur; <> he concluded.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:56 pm
"Ooh, Taavi. I'm so sorry," Lex said softly, stroking back Taavi's hair. Sorry for what he went through and sorry for the pain that would soon come. "Have you got your arm looked at?" It was in a sling but that hiss of pain made him concern. He had to break it off soon. Before Taavi stumbled across him on a mission or tiny Pharma. Pharma was dark, and insane and Lex had just got the small serene seeming dark audino to care for.

<> Slipstream said sharply, eyes half lidded, lips peeling back to show teeth. <> Not to any of them yet, Lex was careful, but Blurr was a traumatized mess and Slip had killed and fought and been to stubborn to lay down as a sneasel, like hell she was going to take lip from a Scyther.

"Slip," Lex called warning, looking at the bristled dark type. "Stop."

Slip snorted, fur settling and flexed her paws. <> she grumbled at Lex.

"I love you to, brat." He turned back to Taavi, taking a drag from his cigarette breathed out, foot tapping away. "... Do you want one?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:09 pm
What? What?... Oh Sasha had been talking to Slipstream. He'd never felt like Slipstream liked him. "It's... yeah I called into KSO HQ and they sent some people to meet us, took us to hospital," Taavi replied awkwardly. Sasha's foot tap, tap, tapped away inside his skull. Maybe he would have a cigarette, Sasha knew he didn't smoke but they offered one anyway so maybe he would. Why not? Sasha smoked, Abel smoked, why not him too? It seemed to help both of them when they were stressed. "Um... Yeah. Sure. Thanks." Maybe it would calm the churning sickness inside him.

<> Swift began, half hissing as he hackled, <respect?>>

Sky shifted slightly with a snick of chitin over chitin but she remained silent, anything she said now would clue Taavi into the conversation and she didn't wish to upset him further right now.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:22 pm
"Good," Lex dipped his fingers into the the back pocket of his jeans, pulling out the pack and the zippo. He pulled out two, offering one out to Taavi. "Here," he said softly.

Slip snorted, raised a paw and with a tiny half smirk, went back to grooming her pelt, combing the the plush grey fur. Her winter coat was growing in. She had better things to do then argue with the vulpix.

(Slipstream is such a unrepentant b***h at times, I swear./ Poor Aurelia. )  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:54 am
Shaddaling
"Thanks," Taavi repeated, taking the cigarette and holding it for Sasha to light. "So um... are you suppose in inhale the smoke or just hold it in your mouth or-?" He'd much rather think about something easy like this than about any of the thoughts that were trying to get his attention. "And, hey, maybe we can find somewhere to get something to drink? I actually have a bit of money for once." Alyssa would expect almost all of it but with Zevran feeding them half the time he could spend the money he usually held back for food on alcohol today.

Swift gave a soft huff of grim satisfaction when the awful pokemon remained silent, everything was bad enough already without her input.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff