[Fin] Lovely start to the day Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:58 pm
In the end Taavi had messaged to give his apologies for dinner with auto-corrects that hinted of alcohol but Zevran had cooked the paella for Abel and himself anyway. They had shopped for the seafood together already after all, stopped for a pleasant lunch, spent the afternoon largely curled up warm on the couch.... And one way and another he hadn't gone back to the warehouse after dinner; Abel would be left without human company, and he himself would have had to walk in the rain so it was much better that he stayed.

So it was that the following morning Zevran had the pleasure of waking up slowly feeling warm with a skinny arm draped around him. Once he was awake he found that he had no desire to move, speak, to do anything at all besides enjoy the moment in time for all that it was. It would end soon, Abel was working today so no doubt his alarm would go off before long, but for now it lasted and for once he felt at peace with himself and with the world.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:23 pm
Fortunately for Zevran, Abel didn't work until a little later in the day; rather than wake up to his alarm, eventually the taller blond slowly drifted back into consciousness on his own. As he slowly became more aware of his surroundings, he couldn't help but notice how stiff his injured muscles felt, but stiffness was better than outright pain... Though that's what it would quickly turn to once he started moving around.

So he decided not to move around much just yet. Instead he squeezed his arm around the shorter blond just a bit more firmly and let out a small sigh into his fine hair. This was a nice way to wake up in the morning.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:53 pm
When Abel stirred and held him a little tighter Zevran gave a contented sigh and shifted his shoulders more snugly against Abel's chest. "Good morning," he murmured lazily. "I must say it is most pleasant to awake warm and comfortable, and in such good company." He could get used to this all too easily; the bed, the embrace, the soft sigh into his hair. It was a little strange to enjoy something so simple so much but then again perhaps it was understandable; when you were growing accustomed to being cold and uncomfortable at night of course the reverse felt good and as for the embrace... Well, who didn't like to awake in good company? Nothing so strange about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:58 pm
In response the blond buried his face into Zevran's hair and curled around him just a tad more. Not too much, he didn't want to feel the all-too-familiar, frustrating twinge of dull, aching pain from his abdomen. "G'morning," he mumbled sleepily, his voice somewhat muffled. Presently he turned his face and rested his cheek on the side of Zev's head instead so he could speak a little clearer and easier, "I could say the same, though it usually isn't that cold in here. How cold is it at your place?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:10 pm
"Humm?" Zevran sought Abel's fingers with his own as he pondered the question still pleasantly drifting in half wakefulness. "You can see your breath some mornings," he said after a yawning pause. "Also my hammock is not as comfortable now as it was in the summer, I suppose because I do not sprawl in it anymore but tend to curl up." Which was because it was cold, but it was warm and welcoming here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:15 pm
"That's..." A set of fingers curled around his, and he responded in kind without thinking about it. No, his thoughts were focused elsewhere at the moment. "How are you not a popsicle yet?" He asked, figuring that was the best phrasing for the thought in his head, a thought of why do you live somewhere that cold? He already knew the answer, of course. Abandoned warehouses didn't need to be heated.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:22 pm
Hmm, maybe he shouldn't have started down this line of conversation but it was too late now and he was still too warm and content to worry about it in any case and so he shrugged. "Ah, it is not so very bad. The wind does not get in, nor the rain. It is not comfortable but I am not likely to freeze solid in my sleep! At least I have a roof over my head, which is more than many can say." It was very, very empty now though. The other residents had moved on leaving only him and the people who came in to the ground floor at night to do their clandestine business. None had yet come up the stairs happily, if they did it would be an unpleasant mess that he would prefer not to deal with.... But it would get colder yet than it was now. Egh, he would think about that another time, he was enjoying this morning and did not intent to stop doing so.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:16 pm
"Well... that's good, I guess," the blond ceded somewhat doubtfully. That didn't mean it never would, but that was better than nothing he supposed... A roof over his head, at least; Taavi wouldn't have had one last year in winter, which was why Abel had offered him a place to stay and look how that had turned out? Much as he wanted to offer Zevran the same option, he couldn't do so. Even having him over so often - or for so long - was quite risky.

Pushing the thoughts out of his mind for now, he wrapped his arm around him more firmly and buried his face into Zev's neck. "Well, it's warm here at least," he pointed out as he planted a kiss on his neck. "Warm and with an actual bed. I haven't been in a hammock in years, but I remember them being a little less than comfortable. When I could manage to stay in them and not fall out, that is."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:25 pm
Zevran chuckled softly and squeezed Abel's hand again, it was very warm here and wonderfully comfortable. "Warm and with excellent company. Humm. I quite liked the hammock back in the summer, it kept me nice and cool but now it keeps me unpleasantly cool I suppose. It is better than a mattress on the floor though, at least nothing scuttles on me at night." He would have to get around to buying more blankets to make a nest in and some warm clothes come to that too, he still only had t-shirts plus one button down and his leather jacket in the way of tops. Why did he never buy things like that, useful things? He thought about doing so and then he went for a drink or few, or he bought exciting ingredients for a meal, or something else like that.

But right now he was warm, and in an actual bed, and with a lovely face buried in his neck.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:25 pm
Abel exhaled a sigh in a long, airy "hmmm" as he pondered Zevran's situation for a bit. A hammock was fine and dandy in summer, but in winter... But then again, was it better than having unknown pokemon scuttle over him if he were on the floor? With the various types of pokemon scattered about the region, there was a distinct possibility something could crawl over him if it really wanted to regardless of if he was in the hammock or a mattress. He didn't really feel like voicing that though, there wasn't much point. "I guess that's true," he said instead. Then he pressed another soft kiss into the side of his neck before he leaned back, resting the side of his head against the back of his hand once he'd shoved his arm under his pillow. He should probably get up relatively soon, but he didn't particularly feel like it just yet. "Sounds like you need more blankets or something." Or a space heater, he nearly suggested until he remembered that they ran on electricity. Abandoned warehouses typically didn't have electricity anymore.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:45 pm
See? Abel knew he needed more blankets too. Zevran smiled wryly at the opposite wall and made a noise of agreement. "Yes I will get around to that before much longer, before the clocks change certainly." Where did you go to buy blankets? Somewhere in the mall no doubt or one of the big department stores of course but he could think more about where would be cheapest and best another time, some time when he wasn't having kisses pressed softly against his skin. "When do you have to go to work again?" Zevran asked, running his thumb over Abel's as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:01 pm
"You'd better," the taller blond threatened in jesting tones, even going so far as to use his occupied hand to gently poke Zev in the ribs. The question drew a soft frown though, and his fingers flexed and curled around Zevran's. "At one, so I have time to lie around and be lazy for a while yet before I have to get up and get ready. I might get up to make coffee, but that requires getting up out of bed," he said with a slight shrug. Getting up out of bed was obviously unnecessary, especially when he could just keep lying in bed instead.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:05 pm
Zevran gave Abel's hand a last squeeze before letting go but only so that he could roll over to face Abel. Propping himself up just a little on one elbow he leant over to kiss the other blond's slightly stubbly jaw and smirked. "I am better than coffee," he said confidently.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:06 pm
A smirk slowly spread across his face as he leaned his forehead against Zev's. "Why d'you think I haven't gotten up yet?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:11 pm
Zevran gave a soft deep chuckle and place another kiss further along Abel's jaw, close to his ear. "Mmmmh, well I thought that might have something to do with it," Zevran murmured, his voice dropping to a deep purr. As Abel had been stabbed recently anything athletic was out of the question of course but there were plenty of more sedate options to choose from as well.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff