Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:30 pm

KIN

∔Please don’t post here!∔

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

► All kin are in the order they are obtained, left to right, top to bottom.
► Kin in this post are linked to their own posts with more specific information.
► I am open to pairings, but I ask that you ping me in my pairing thread, the main Matope thread or now preferably on Discord (Aiiec #6074)!

Kin Count
Kimeti: 0 doe, 1 buck
Kiokote: 1 doe, 1 buck
Acha: 4 doe, 1 buck
Zikwa: 3 doe, 1 buck
Totoma: 1 doe, 2 buck
Total: 9 doe - 6 buck - 3 pets = 18
Not shown: 2

► Updated 11/21/18

Refs for me: xx
► Added Kin Counter to main post. (2/19/17)
► Created pairing thread! (8/13/17)
► Removing Future Pairings. Pairings moved to Pairing thread linked in this post. (3/24/18 )

KIN FORM
[imgleft]CERT HERE[/imgleft][color=][b][size=18]NAME[/size][/b][/color]
[url=UNCERT]Uncert[/url]

[size=9][b]Naming Dream[/b]

[b]About[/b]

[b]Ascension RP[/b]
[BRP]
[Solo's]

[b]Breedings[/b]
with

[b]Pets/Familiars[/b]

[/size]

[align=center][size=9][b]Obtained:[/b] -- Day/Date[/size][/align]

PET FORM
[imgleft]CERT HERE[/imgleft][color=][b][size=18]NAME[/size][/b][/color]
[url=UNCERT]Uncert[/url]

[size=9][b]About[/b]
--

[b]Breedings[/b]
with

[/size]

[align=center][size=9][b]Obtained:[/b] -- Day/Date[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:09 pm

Pets/Familiars

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Setting Sun
Uncert

Naming Dream
A dark figure enveloped him. He felt like he should know it, but he didn't. In the pitch black, he could make out where it's eyes should be, instead were two brilliant orbs of color-- swirling pools of purples, pinks and yellows.
He felt safe.
Warm.
One by one, the colors began to leave it's eyes, bleeding into the surrounding darkness and spreading among a horizon that didn't previously exist.
Then the dark silhouette blinked it's white hot eyes and turned it's head away and the two orbs became one, settling at the precipice of the brand new horizon amidst the multitude of colors it once contained.

About
He's very cynical. A traveler at heart, therefore, he doesn't stay in one place for long to his companions dismay. He'd rather flee than fight, but if he feels cornered or otherwise threatened he may lash out. He can relate to single parent kin, as he only ever knew his father. He finds beauty in the most flawed and unexpected places.

Yolk, the faithful little boar, goes every possible place he goes. It's unusual to see them separated for long if at all.

He travels with one of his first daughters and, due to the nature of her blessing, she bickers with him often about being less cynical. They both could stand to learn from each other.

As of late, he's developed troubling symptoms (due to recent head trauma - yet to be RP'd). He hallucinates and holds entire conversations with kin that either aren't there or aren't talking to him, namely Awaken. He doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between his delusions and reality at this point in time.

Ascension RP
[BRP] In a Jam (Setting Sun x Peep)
[Solo's] Migratory Birds Prompts (3)
Indian Summer Entry

"Seeing is believing", he would have once told you. His journey with his eldest daughter has taught him otherwise. Trust is not seen, trust is felt. "Believing is seeing," he might tell you now, "for the difference is in feeling. Where you may see a setting sun, I feel a rising one."
His trust does not come freely, however, but it does come to those who are worthy of it. Who better to trust than expecting parents looking for nothing more than a good life for their children? Surely he can relate.
If his words were the night and day difference for their survivability, he'd have no greater joy than to give parents the peace of mind he was given so long ago with the first clutch that gave him the daughter who would turn his world topsy-turvy. Even if he thought his words to be empty, at least they'd give solace to those who deserved it the most, those with truly pure, if not honest, intentions.

Breedings
with Awaken

Pets/Familiars

Obtained: Breeding from Scaramouche Fandango Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:03 am EST

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:46 pm
Moonlight Adrift the Tide
"Reflection"
Uncert

Naming Dream
Waves dashed the rocks as tides swelled. Rocks that once were boulders upon dry ground. Up and over. Over and up. Seemingly so violent that they pulled the stars and the moon itself out of the night sky as they receded. It was a water so deep and dark you'd think it would swallow the moon as it did the land before it. Instead, it mocked the water, casting its likeness atop the tide.
The water thrashed, perhaps in anger at the moon, trying to rid itself of the moon's image, destroy it, shatter it. The moon simply drifted unaltered, unphased, for every night thereafter and evermore. Even now, where the moon shines brightest on its surface, you'll find the strongest tides, still fighting a futile war.

About
Steadfast at her best, stubborn at her worst. If you tell her she can't or won't, she'll show you she can and will. Her colors are as dark as the depths of the water and as bright as the light of the moon. She likes to mock and imitate others. Aggression over it only pleases her.

RP

Family:
Mother - Memories of the Lost
Father - Above the Waves
Brother(s) - Voices Lost to Sea
Sister(s) - Washed Ashore, Rolling in the Deep

Breedings:
with

Pets/Familiars:

Obtained: Breeding from Celestial Requiem Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:05 pm EST

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:15 pm
Yolk
"Egg/Breakfast"
Uncert

Breedings:
with

Possible Future Pairings:
with

Obtained: Hunt Cook Thanksgiving Flaffle Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:19 pm EST

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:37 am
Bury the Sunlight
"Failure"
Uncert

About
Bit of an insomniac. Due to her moderate blindness she can only make out blurred shapes and light sources through the thin membrane over where her eyes sit, but she's considerate enough when she's not agitated by overwhelming sound, feel and smell. She's calmed by her familiar, Unda.

Family:
First Gen

Breedings:
with

Possible Future Pairings [approval]:
with Saga [Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:47 am]
with Moonbow [Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:50 pm]
with Listen [Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:50 pm]
with Repose [Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm]
with Obsidian [Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:27 pm]
with Grim Grinning Ghosts [Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:12 pm]
with Summertime Soldier [Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:12 pm]
with Dance to Forget [Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:12 pm]
with Finebone [Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:44 am]
with Burying Ground [Thur Mar 09, 2017 12:12 am]
with Never Say Die [Thur Mar 09, 2017 12:35 am]
with Water-Worn [Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:07 pm]
with Galaxies Within Us [Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:49 am]

Pets/Familiars:

Obtained: Maxx D - December CC Semi-Customs Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:45 pm EST

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:51 am
Frost Bud
"Bud"
Uncert

Family:
Mother - Chrysanthemum
Father - Whisked Away
Brother(s) - Amaranth, Blooms Through Snow
Sister(s) - Basil, Peach Skin

Breedings:
with

Possible Future Pairings [approval]:
with Trail Blazing Stars [Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:59 pm]
with Lights Will Guide You [Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:59 pm]
with The Silence Within [Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 pm]
with Silent Screaming [Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:49 pm]

Pets/Familiars:

Obtained: Breeding from Bouquet of Diamonds/Araucana Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:39 pm EST

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Under the Wetland
Uncert

About
--

Breedings
with

Obtained: Winter Market: Greediclaus/Variable Nonsense (Thypope bag) Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:16 AM

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Star at HeartUser Image
Uncert

Naming Dream
It's silent. Pitch black. Then a thump, then another.
Then with the next a light. One that only pulsed momentarily with the thump, but came with every thump thereafter, illuminating the entirety of the shape that encompassed it.

About
She's very selfish and gets frustrated when she isn't the center of attention. If you were to ask her, her luminescence shines brighter than any other or at least that's what her dreams tell her.

Ascension RP
[BRP]
[Solo's]

Breedings
with

Pets/Familiars

Obtained: ThyPope CC* Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:53 PM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.On the VineUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert

Naming Dream
--

About
--

Ascension RP
[BRP]
[Solo's]

Breedings
with

Pets/Familiars

Obtained: Gaia Color Scheme Raffle Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:11 AM

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lifts SpiritsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert

Name Origin
She busies herself with heightening morale, for what's a war with no reason, no resounding voice of confirmation that what you're trying to accomplish is for the greater good, or any good at all? She's headstrong (although not physically very strong) and much prefers to be at the forefront of whatever is happening, to give a boost of confidence, knowledge and 'protection'. As such, she can come across as bossy and arrogant to those who do not know her candor. The trip to the swamp was no exception. Her efforts to lead her comrades to safe-keeping were met with much hostility, but that did not stop nor bring her down. 'The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you'll need for tomorrow.'

About
She's stubborn, doesn't like to be told what to do or what's best (even though it may be, she will argue a different perspective out of spite). She'd make a great leader if she could only learn to be cooperative. Her mindset is often 'my way or the long way'. She's likely to back down only when it comes to physical confrontation as she's smart enough to realize she hasn't the strength to win anything but verbal debate if not through coherence, through sheer persistence.

Ascension RP
[BRP]
[Solo's]

Breedings
with

Pets/Familiars

Obtained: Gaia Color Scheme Avatar Contest Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:30 AM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shadow of the Day
Uncert

Naming Dream
--

About
Much like her father, although she trusts more freely than he. She makes friends very easily and thus loses them just as swiftly when she learns of their less than trustworthy intentions. She's traveled with him and Yolk since she was young and she yearns to begin adventures of her own instead of being in her fathers' shadow. His constant fear mongering has kept her close to him. She loves him but wishes he'd lighten up, trust more, trust her to take care of herself. Her name is an omen to her, a reminder that should she fear like her father she'll follow in his footfalls the rest of her existence.

Ascension RP
[BRP]
[Solo's]

Breedings
with

Pets/Familiars

Obtained: and be blue breeding* - Rise and Set Aug '17

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.OutlastsUser ImageUser Image
Uncert

Name Origin
The life of a Totoma was never an easy one, but it was exceptionally hard for this particular lamb. He was born early, feeble and sickly. He wasn't expected to survive beyond his first week and yet he lives. Now fully grown he still continues to defy the odds and outlast the circumstances he's dealt.

About
He was born prematurely, sick and unable to fend for himself. It's a wonder how he's come to survive this long. He often mumbles to himself, hymns or curses, no one really knows and no one asks.

Ascension RP
[BRP]
[Solo's]

Breedings
with

Pets/Familiars

Obtained: Sullivan - SemiCustom* Sept '17

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Speaks to the Buried
Uncert

Name Origin
He's always been a buck of few words, save for when he speaks to the buried. It's said one must checkout with him before they can properly be returned to the MotherFather. It wasn't a job he was given, but one he took upon himself. No one envies him.

About
He keeps company with the dead or terminally ill. Passes on their stories, their legacies. He would rather you be dying if you really had to talk to him.

Ascension RP
[BRP]
[Solo's]
Indian Summer Entry

Breedings
with

Pets/Familiars

Obtained: Long Night Event - Storytelling Oct '17

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]