Reply Princeton
I need dorm mates!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:46 pm
Hi! I'm Star and I'm new to this guild! I have to students who both are looking for a roommate! Both are sporty. One comes off as serious and stern but he is actually caring. The others very energetic, loud, and kind. Anyone interested?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:19 am
vampire_queen_star

I already have a dorm for Sariel which is open for a room mate if you don't mind dorming with a Prince. Here is his profile: Sariel Deymael
The dorm: Click here  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ll_minus_ll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:13 pm
vampire_queen_star
Hi! I'm Star and I'm new to this guild! I have to students who both are looking for a roommate! Both are sporty. One comes off as serious and stern but he is actually caring. The others very energetic, loud, and kind. Anyone interested?

Hey there! If you don't mind I kindly like my character Guru weird, and mysterious will be a odd combination with a very energetic, loud and kind Koji as roommates. Plus they are both in the same grade. So it almost seems fitting.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:30 pm
ll_minus_ll
vampire_queen_star

Hey there! If you don't mind I kindly like my character Guru weird, and mysterious will be a odd combination with a very energetic, loud and kind Koji as roommates. Plus they are both in the same grade. So it almost seems fitting.

Sure I'm fine with that. smile  

vampire_queen_star

ll_minus_ll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:24 pm
vampire_queen_star
ll_minus_ll
vampire_queen_star

if you like as well heres guru side of the room

Guru side  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:25 pm
ll_minus_ll
vampire_queen_star
ll_minus_ll
vampire_queen_star

if you like as well heres guru side of the room

Guru side

Ok. Got it. I'll set it up now. smile  

vampire_queen_star

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:26 pm
Qukohya Lhilei
vampire_queen_star

I already have a dorm for Sariel which is open for a room mate if you don't mind dorming with a Prince. Here is his profile: Sariel Deymael

Sorry I didn't get back to you. Kazuhiro still needs a roommate so is it ok if he rooms with your character? I have no problem with deleting his dorm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:34 pm
vampire_queen_star
Qukohya Lhilei
vampire_queen_star

Sorry I didn't get back to you. Kazuhiro still needs a roommate so is it ok if he rooms with your character? I have no problem with deleting his dorm.

I don't mind just saw your call for needing a dorm which is why I contactyed you. They are welcome to dorm smile  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:56 pm
Qukohya Lhilei
vampire_queen_star
Qukohya Lhilei
vampire_queen_star

I don't mind just saw your call for needing a dorm which is why I contactyed you. They are welcome to dorm smile

Cool thanks. Do you need a picture of my character's side of the room? I always post pictures of the different parts of the room but if you rather not I'm fine with that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 pm
vampire_queen_star

I have described mine since it is quite particular. But you are free to give me a picture so I can add it to the first post and adjust our title. lol. Sorry was keeping my friend alive in FFXIV (Healer)  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:27 pm
Qukohya Lhilei
vampire_queen_star

I have described mine since it is quite particular. But you are free to give me a picture so I can add it to the first post and adjust our title. lol. Sorry was keeping my friend alive in FFXIV (Healer)

Don't worry I understand. Here's the pic. It kind of goes with your theme a little because the ceiling in this picture looks like the sky and his rug looks like grass, but it's a bit less outdoorsy than what you were going for I think.

Kazuhiro's Side
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:50 pm
vampire_queen_star

That is alright, they are different rooms. Lol smile  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:52 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

So just wondering should I post in the dorm room thread now or is that character busy?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:54 pm
He was I recently rescued him from a loooooong wait for a reply so he is at his dorm now smile

Here is the adjusted thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25001027

vampire_queen_star

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Princeton

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers