Home is where the heart is-- Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:08 pm
I think it might be entertaining to share a little. I mean, I bet you're wondering what is this Estonia place. I'm wondering about those States of yours or whatever.

So, I'm going to post some random photos that may or may not give a glimpse through the looking glass to my home--

Wanna share? You're welcome to!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:11 pm
User Image

Here's an old, broken outdoor bathroom in a country place.  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:13 pm
User Image

Here's a relic. A little car in which a kid can sit in and act as if they're driving. A shred from my childhood, actually. Eerie and cold now. Rusting along with my childhood idea of becoming a cop.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:53 pm
A little cabin found in my hometown...Bell, Fl.  

CosmicTomato

Dapper Dabbler

10,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:59 am
User Image

Recent tradition for Christmas in my home town is setting up a small park with swings and wooden sculptures in the middle of the old town.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:00 am
Johnny HellKat
A little cabin found in my hometown...Bell, Fl.

That looks like a sweet little thing. A little fixing up and junk and it could be lovely.  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:01 am
User Image

A little derp from my favorite (and only in the area) nature museum. Lived fifteen minutes away from it as a kid. They still have the same display, just upped the game and modernized it but, it's still a nice place. Good for drawing practices.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:58 pm
Primae Pandora
User Image

A little derp from my favorite (and only in the area) nature museum. Lived fifteen minutes away from it as a kid. They still have the same display, just upped the game and modernized it but, it's still a nice place. Good for drawing practices.

Europe has a lot more nature parks with animals in them compared to the USA I think. We mainly have GIGANTIC reserves, or nothing.

How long are the winters in Estonia?  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:38 am
narxfang
Primae Pandora
User Image

Europe has a lot more nature parks with animals in them compared to the USA I think. We mainly have GIGANTIC reserves, or nothing.

You do have enormous reserves. We-- in Estonia anyway, just try to preserve things more, though anything outside of the directly forbidden areas has been going down the drain.

Three months sums it up. They were longer and colder when I was younger. Like, -30 Celsius, which should be -22 Fahrenheit, and snow storms was a regular thing between December and January. Lately, it's been more along the lines of-- it snows a little, it melts, it snows a little, it melts. We were in the plus area in December, winter didn't really arrive until this month and it feels like it's already going so, I swear, if someone is going to tell me that climate change isn't a thing, I am not responsible for my words.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:46 am
User Image

Today I live in a horror game/movie. Look at this fog. Just-- look at it. Mid-day, huh?  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:47 pm
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora
User Image

You do have enormous reserves. We-- in Estonia anyway, just try to preserve things more, though anything outside of the directly forbidden areas has been going down the drain.

Three months sums it up. They were longer and colder when I was younger. Like, -30 Celsius, which should be -22 Fahrenheit, and snow storms was a regular thing between December and January. Lately, it's been more along the lines of-- it snows a little, it melts, it snows a little, it melts. We were in the plus area in December, winter didn't really arrive until this month and it feels like it's already going so, I swear, if someone is going to tell me that climate change isn't a thing, I am not responsible for my words.

Yeah winters have also been shifted back like two weeks due to climate change, or so I have been told by one of my professors. I wonder why that happened. I feel like Estonia sounds like a very cold place haha. How high does the snow get?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:23 am
narxfang
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora
User Image

Yeah winters have also been shifted back like two weeks due to climate change, or so I have been told by one of my professors. I wonder why that happened. I feel like Estonia sounds like a very cold place haha. How high does the snow get?

I wonder, indeed. Estonia isn't that cold. Though, I suppose if a person is used to a warmer climate, it is understandable. Personally, I am fine with it. We have it all; the hot summers, the cold winters and everything in between.
Snow-- depends on the year again. This year, the most was barely three inches. In the past, I think the most I've seen myself was around thirty. I mean, there are places that get a lot more.  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:28 pm
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora
User Image

I wonder, indeed. Estonia isn't that cold. Though, I suppose if a person is used to a warmer climate, it is understandable. Personally, I am fine with it. We have it all; the hot summers, the cold winters and everything in between.
Snow-- depends on the year again. This year, the most was barely three inches. In the past, I think the most I've seen myself was around thirty. I mean, there are places that get a lot more.

Haha you are adept at talking to Americans I see. You use Inches just for us razz How endearing! haha. I am more on the scientist side majoring in Biology so I use metric as well. Not that most Americans have a clue haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:52 am
narxfang
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora
User Image

Haha you are adept at talking to Americans I see. You use Inches just for us razz How endearing! haha. I am more on the scientist side majoring in Biology so I use metric as well. Not that most Americans have a clue haha.

I've trained so long and hard for this. Though, I can't wait for everyone to adapt the metrics system. It'd be so much easier.  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:28 pm
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora

I've trained so long and hard for this. Though, I can't wait for everyone to adapt the metrics system. It'd be so much easier.
The sad thing is we (the USA) will never fully switch over. I asked a man named Ken Cook who was head of logistics for Heinz (the ketchup company) why they don't switch to the metric system. He told me that they actually tried to, but converting the insane volume of raw data proved to be too ridiculous. He said something about some whole office actually getting so far behind in business due to it they had to close it down. That is when they gave up and stayed with the old system.

So maybe eventually most of our businesses will switch over, but it will be incredibly slow. Like hundreds of years possibly. Just too expensive and it would require a lot of computing power probably.

I still think we will eventually switch over, just slowly.  
49.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff